Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Boxman View Post
    If Trump is smart and still has some balls, he'll address the nation, explain why we can't destroy the livelihoods of 99% of the population to save less than 1% of us, and end the lockdown. Trump will have to weather a storm of condemnation from the media and all the scared sheep out there, but I believe he'd win a ton of support from the silent majority who are watching their lives crumble into poverty and bankruptcy from this lockdown. Hell, I know Democrats who hate Trump but would hold their noses and vote for him if he reopens America for business. These people will hold their noses and vote Trump merely out of self interest!
    Oh, I see what you did there! Yeah, posting it a second time just changes everything... My bad, you totally know Democrats who hate Trump but are willing to vote for him.

Oh my God please help me waist deep in the river can you hear my plea
    He says son you come like a begger in the streets
    you might make it boy but by the skin of your teeth.

I rambled with the worst of them
    fell in love with a harlequin
    Saw the darkest hearts of men
    And I saw myself staring back again, and I saw myself staring back again...

Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    No you don't.
    Disregard double post it timed out on me. Anyway I just had a conversation with two of my tenants about this (both had their hours cut in half). They're Mexicans who'd normally vote Democrat but this is what one of them said to me. Heck, I myself fall into this category: I voted for Obama (both times) but at this point, I'll vote for ANY president that ends this insanity.

By the way, Mexico's left-wing govt is totally blowing off coronavirus, there's no lockdown, and they're doing just fine. Mexicans in the US are watching this and can see the coronavirus scare is bullsh*t.

ghostfacedup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ghostfacedup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ghostfacedup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ghostfacedup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ghostfacedup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ghostfacedup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ghostfacedup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ghostfacedup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ghostfacedup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ghostfacedup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ghostfacedup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's still amazing and boggles the mind that lefties still don't understand what fascism is. If Trump was anything close to a fascist, the actions would've been way different. Libs are just bottom of the barrel when it comes to political intelligence

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)