Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Audioslave is a name known to all. (+5000) Audioslave is a name known to all. (+5000) Audioslave is a name known to all. (+5000) Audioslave is a name known to all. (+5000) Audioslave is a name known to all. (+5000) Audioslave is a name known to all. (+5000) Audioslave is a name known to all. (+5000) Audioslave is a name known to all. (+5000) Audioslave is a name known to all. (+5000) Audioslave is a name known to all. (+5000) Audioslave is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    I'm not making jokes or anything, not that you said I was, but just stating that in that you and I are not separate. I have a friend, his father was in Washington in one of the quarantined old folks homes, who died. This was back when less than 1,000 people nationwide had passed, so I knew it wasn't something to laugh about even then.

Yes, I did put quotes around "claim" (or didn't and just was sure to point out that this was just a claim on your part), not specifically to imply you are a liar, I don't know, but to mostly put it in perspective. You answered all the questions I asked to the best of your knowledge and also replied to my post (which I guess you'd have had to), which I can respect, but the point also stands that you really didn't know (other than he wasn't super old).

In any event, I made my point, that this drug may be helpful (hopefully) but it isn't a miracle, either. Some people are going to die, regardless of how early they get it or how effective the drug may be for others, which is sad, BUT if this drug is helpful, that means a lot of people who would have died may survive. A lot of people who own their own or with other treatment wouldn't have been able to fight it off quick enough, with this drug will, speculatively.
    I'm not a scientist, chemist, or doctor, but I would be f***ing thrilled if this drug does work. It's scary as I keep hearing about more and more people who I know that have it and others who tell me their friends and family members have died from it, so any drug that could have any material impact in combating this virus would be the greatest gift right now. I only said I was skeptical because it still seems early to me and the only person I know who has taken it just passed away. You could be right that they were given the drug too late for it to be effective... I don't have that answer and I'm not going to ask the family for those answers. And I wasn't saying that the drug doesn't work... I was just sharing my current experience.
    YOU ARE NOT A SLAVE

TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jasonw1178 View Post
    We might find a cure for COVID-19

but never find a cure for TDS.

Liberals in Stage 4 Small Brain Cell TDS. There is no hope.
    wait for the next round of reee; TDS-20 is right around the corner
    US Navy Vet
    Misc bjj crew
    Aweir

Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    Ask for clip, get a link to a fact-checker, so-called, that (as always) paraphrases Trump, which is the fuking problem in the first place.

From the AP article, here is the quote from Trump since Bodhy is too TDS and lazy to even do that:

As it turns out it got approved days later. Was Trump saying it's been approved because he knew already, was he talking about it already having been approved because it had been for malaria or was he lying and making things up, and only through (once again) dumb luck proven right in the long run?

Me, I do not know, the statement is vague and to draw any conclusion is impossible.

Ok, so you have not really refuted anything I have said. You have really only introduced two other possible options, and giving Trump the benefit of the doubt. I believe you have omitted clarifying information from the article in a bid to defend Trump. And yes, people who debate Trumpers online have heard this "out of context" excuse before; in fact, it is one of the most common reactions alongside "Fake news!" and abject denial.

The first option, that he speaks referencing malaria, is too absurd to even bother refuting. So I will turn to the next claim. That Trump knew it was being approved and was just giving us a heads up. This is in conflict with the statement given by the FDA commissioner which is given in that article and immediately after Trump's claim:

Minutes later, FDA Commissioner Dr. Stephen Hahn emphasized that the drug still needs testing to determine if it can help patients. He said chloroquine would have to be tested in “a large pragmatic clinical trial to actually gather that information.”
    This is a pertinent piece of information, and why was this not included in your analysis? This seems to refute the notion that Trump already knew it was approved.

Secondly, even despite the approval, it is still misleading. Trump makes it sound like it will be made available everywhere immediately, whereas the clearance, as I understand it, is only for emergency usage, with good reason. Namely, due to the severe side effects it can have.

Now remember, if you are going to claim the quote is out of context you need to provide the appropriate context which justifies his claims. Oh, and try to lose the unsubstantiated vitriol, the farcical accusations of some syndrome which isn't real, and misattributing evil intentions where they simply don't exist. Because these will just vindicate my claims that Trumper's can't debate sans squealing angrily at people. Deal with the facts and evidence available to us.
    Last edited by Bodhy; 04-01-2020 at 12:37 AM.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

drLihp is a name known to all. (+5000) drLihp is a name known to all. (+5000) drLihp is a name known to all. (+5000) drLihp is a name known to all. (+5000) drLihp is a name known to all. (+5000) drLihp is a name known to all. (+5000) drLihp is a name known to all. (+5000) drLihp is a name known to all. (+5000) drLihp is a name known to all. (+5000) drLihp is a name known to all. (+5000) drLihp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TonyTriangles View Post
    wait for the next round of reee; TDS-20 is right around the corner
    200,000 dead for 2020 is a good slogan for trump

JustTheDad is a name known to all. (+5000) JustTheDad is a name known to all. (+5000) JustTheDad is a name known to all. (+5000) JustTheDad is a name known to all. (+5000) JustTheDad is a name known to all. (+5000) JustTheDad is a name known to all. (+5000) JustTheDad is a name known to all. (+5000) JustTheDad is a name known to all. (+5000) JustTheDad is a name known to all. (+5000) JustTheDad is a name known to all. (+5000) JustTheDad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Can't provide a link to a new article. Says I can't post on this server?
    Anybody know why that would be?

BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JustTheDad View Post
    Can't provide a link to a new article. Says I can't post on this server?
    Anybody know why that would be?
    It shows you as 'banned' on my screen.

not srs. Try putting some spaces in the link or something to break it up.
    Be the dog Iceman thinks he has
    Seinfeld crew
    Costco crew
    Golf crew
    Watch crew
    MAGA

Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by drLihp View Post
    200,000 dead for 2020 is a good slogan for trump
    It would've been worse with Democrats in charge.
    digitalchi;1556326171: "imagine him not only getting elected in 2020 but also in 2024 due to some pro trump movement.

Is there anything in the rules that prevents you from getting elected even though you dont run? I know you technically cant run for a 3rd term"

CuCkORbCuCKeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuCkORbCuCKeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuCkORbCuCKeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuCkORbCuCKeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuCkORbCuCKeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuCkORbCuCKeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuCkORbCuCKeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuCkORbCuCKeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuCkORbCuCKeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuCkORbCuCKeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuCkORbCuCKeD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There's no cure for the flu, and no need for one. Just take some Zinc, drink vodka, and eat a steak everyday and don't be genetically inferior.

JustTheDad is a name known to all. (+5000) JustTheDad is a name known to all. (+5000) JustTheDad is a name known to all. (+5000) JustTheDad is a name known to all. (+5000) JustTheDad is a name known to all. (+5000) JustTheDad is a name known to all. (+5000) JustTheDad is a name known to all. (+5000) JustTheDad is a name known to all. (+5000) JustTheDad is a name known to all. (+5000) JustTheDad is a name known to all. (+5000) JustTheDad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BigRangs View Post
    not srs. Try putting some spaces in the link or something to break it up.
    www.medrxiv.org /content/ 10.1101/2020.03.22.20040758v2

That worked, thank you.
    Just thought this was a hopeful paper. Haven't read the actual report, and it's too tiny rely on, but it's promising. Especially given it shows controlled trials are starting to produce some data.

Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by CuCkORbCuCKeD View Post
    There's no cure for the flu, and no need for one. Just take some Zinc, drink vodka, and eat a steak everyday and don't be genetically inferior.
    Bro - YOU GOT BANNED?!?!?!?!

What for?!?!
    tecom rated 100% patriot

[]---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

�You want science and studies? **** you. I�ve got scars and blood and vomit.�
    -Wendler

BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JustTheDad View Post
    www.medrxiv.org /content/ 10.1101/2020.03.22.20040758v2

That worked, thank you.
    Just thought this was a hopeful paper. Haven't read the actual report, and it's too tiny rely on, but it's promising. Especially given it shows controlled trials are starting to produce some data.
    https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....22.20040758v2

Linked for you. Not sure why yours didn't work
    Be the dog Iceman thinks he has
    Seinfeld crew
    Costco crew
    Golf crew
    Watch crew
    MAGA

Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    media is enemy of the people
    ... and yet conservatives still support every bullsh*t war pumped by that same media. I applaud this new cynicism; please apply the same skeptical eye to the next war they push on us, be they conservative or liberal...

ParsleyTea is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ParsleyTea is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ParsleyTea is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ParsleyTea is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ParsleyTea is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ParsleyTea is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ParsleyTea is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ParsleyTea is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ParsleyTea is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ParsleyTea is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ParsleyTea is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I watching the beginning part of last nights briefing on the corona virus. President Trump seemed upbeat about the malaria drugs once again, saying the doctor conducting the tests in New York was seeing encouraging results. Imagine if that remains the case, good news should be coming out next week from New York, at least that is my guess.

Burn Hollywood Burn VinnyPazRules's Avatar
    VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by vickissick07 View Post
    Well the FDA just approved it.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...ia-drug-155095

Everybody in the media and politics that **** on him for the suggestion just because it was him suggesting it needs to be hanged. Literally the enemy of the people.

Trump was right AGAIN, btw.
    Do you understand that the FDA approving something does not make it a miracle cure? Some of you Trumpers are quite simple. I quess thats the only way one would follow him.

Registered Troll ImpressiveGainz's Avatar
    ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by VinnyPazRules View Post
    Do you understand that the FDA approving something does not make it a miracle cure? Some of you Trumpers are quite simple. I quess thats the only way one would follow him.
    So first it needed clinical trials, then it needed FDA approval, now it needs to magically cure cancer and HIV or it's just bull****.

TDS is the real disease.
    Best thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168274783
    ***Black Crew*** (yearly pass)

VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ImpressiveGainz View Post
    So first it needed clinical trials, then it needed FDA approval, now it needs to magically cure cancer and HIV or it's just bull****.

TDS is the real disease.
    No it's just that FDA approval doesn't make it a cure or even a mediocre treatment.

TDS is what you cult followers have. You won't admit he's told even 1 lie in the last 4 years. If that's not deranged then I don't know what is.

Donald “We have it totally under control” Trump has never told a lie

vickissick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vickissick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vickissick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vickissick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vickissick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vickissick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vickissick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vickissick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vickissick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vickissick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vickissick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No it's just that FDA approval doesn't make it a cure or even a mediocre treatment.

TDS is what you cult followers have. You won't admit he's told even 1 lie in the last 4 years. If that's not deranged then I don't know what is.
    You sound upset over the fact that it might work. You're one sick fuk.

jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

TDS is the real disease.
    100% this. And they pick the weirdest hills to die on, usually lead there by their preferred media source.

“Trump said it looked promising before it was 100% proven so let’s bash him and his followers every step of the way during this process!”

And that’s just one example of hundreds(possibly thousands). By the time we all agree hydroxychloroquine is a good treatment for this disease there will be a new point of attack.
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew

Well the FDA just approved it.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...ia-drug-155095

Everybody in the media and politics that **** on him for the suggestion just because it was him suggesting it needs to be hanged. Literally the enemy of the people.

Trump was right AGAIN, btw.
    Look at how many facts you have to twist to make this post. People were criticizing him for claiming the FDA had approved the drug when they had not. I see you make no mention of that here.

He also said at the same press conference that if this drug worked you would see the infection rate numbers come way down. That's another false claim (lie) since this drug only helps treat infected people. It doesn't do anything to prevent the virus.

So he lies about 2 major points but your upset that anyone dares call him out on it. Then you make this thread acting like FDA approval proves his point all along? WTF? That's derangement hate to tell ya.

I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you Trump morons about what Trump meant and what words mean you guys grasp at straws. All his lies and BS is documented and the facts are out there. You choose to deny them that on you. You can't change stupid people.

Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Look at how many facts you have to twist to make this post. People were criticizing him for claiming the FDA had approved the drug when they had not. I see you make no mention of that here.

He also said at the same press conference that if this drug worked you would see the infection rate numbers come way down. That's another false claim (lie) since this drug only helps treat infected people. It doesn't do anything to prevent the virus.

So he lies about 2 major points but your upset that anyone dares call him out on it. Then you make this thread acting like FDA approval proves his point all along? WTF? That's derangement hate to tell ya.

This is basically the argument I made page earlier, and that Trump said the infection rates would diminish. Both you and my article state that was a false claim to make as it does nothing to diminish the rising infections, only current cases. And even then, it is approved only for emergency situations as the drug can have some pretty severe side effects. But Trump's words made it sound like it was going to be handed out like candy.

Most Trumpers just attacked me for simply criticising Trump's irresponsible comments, there was only one real attempt at a counter-argument made by a single poster that there were other possible interpretations of Trump's words which were not damning.

There was another who tried to argue that Trump was referring to the 1955 approval for the drug to treat malaria. That is pretty good evidence that Trumper's often do not even interact with reality and do not really have evidential or facts based discussions with anyone; they just tend squeal angrily at anyone who dares to denigrate the "God-Emperor". You can show indisputable evidence spanning years that Trump pathologically lies, and they just refuse to believe it.

I firmly believe we are dealing with a cult of personality here.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

TDS is the real disease.
    What are you even claiming that Trump was right all along?

Say this drug does work. That doesn't mean trump knew it all along. He can't predict the future.

People are criticizing him on this for making claims that were not true when he said them. No matter what happens in the future that doesn't change that fact.

Ten_Hearts is a name known to all. (+5000) Ten_Hearts is a name known to all. (+5000) Ten_Hearts is a name known to all. (+5000) Ten_Hearts is a name known to all. (+5000) Ten_Hearts is a name known to all. (+5000) Ten_Hearts is a name known to all. (+5000) Ten_Hearts is a name known to all. (+5000) Ten_Hearts is a name known to all. (+5000) Ten_Hearts is a name known to all. (+5000) Ten_Hearts is a name known to all. (+5000) Ten_Hearts is a name known to all. (+5000)

TDS is the real disease.
    I mean Avastin, a cancer drug, is in trials for covid. So maybe the treatment for covid could also treat cancer. There are many more drugs in trials for treatment. Chloroquine is still in trials it was just approved by the FDA for treatment prior to results. It may or may not be effective, its yet to be seen.

But basically what I am saying is there are a lot of treatments being investigated actively right now, another 5 vaccines trials from what I read and many more in preclinical phases. Hopefully we find something that works sooner rather than later.

Originally Posted by Bodhy View Post
    This is basically the argument I made page earlier, and that Trump said the infection rates would diminish. Both you and my article state that was a false claim to make as it does nothing to diminish the rising infections, only current cases. And even then, it is approved only for emergency situations as the drug can have some pretty severe side effects. But Trump's words made it sound like it was going to be handed out like candy.

Most Trumpers just attacked me for simply criticising Trump's irresponsible comments, there was only one real attempt at a counter-argument made by a single poster that there were other possible interpretations of Trump's words which were not damning.

There was another who tried to argue that Trump was referring to the 1955 approval for the drug to treat malaria. That is pretty good evidence that Trumper's often do not even interact with reality and do not really have evidential or facts based discussions with anyone; they just tend squeal angrily at anyone who dares to denigrate the "God-Emperor". You can show indisputable evidence spanning years that Trump pathologically lies, and they just refuse to believe it.

I firmly believe we are dealing with a cult of personality here.
    It's scary isn't it? I've certainly never seen anything like it.

At least with real fascism the followers had a reason to believe their dictators lies. Their heads would end up on the chopping block if they did not.

With trump followers its just proud and willful ignorance

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    https://www.google.com/search?client...4dUDCAo&uact=5

Article after article after article blasting the suggestion.

Even articles blaming him for some idiots eating fish tank cleaner.

Face it lefties. You're not after a solution. You're after chaos and death.
    This.

There are a couple right here at R&P who have been beside themselves with glee since this started. Economy crashing, people losing their jobs, people dying, and they're happy as pigs in shiit. Its fuking nauseating.
    Oh my God please help me waist deep in the river can you hear my plea
    He says son you come like a begger in the streets
    you might make it boy but by the skin of your teeth.

I rambled with the worst of them
    fell in love with a harlequin
    Saw the darkest hearts of men
    And I saw myself staring back again, and I saw myself staring back again...

Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    This.

There are a couple right here at R&P who have been beside themselves with glee since this started. Economy crashing, people losing their jobs, people dying, and they're happy as pigs in shiit. Its fuking nauseating.
    If Trump is smart and still has some balls, he'll address the nation, explain why we can't destroy the livelihoods of 99% of the population to save less than 1% of us, and end the lockdown. Trump will have to weather a storm of condemnation from the media and all the scared sheep out there, but I believe he'd win a ton of support from the silent majority who are watching their lives crumble into poverty and bankruptcy from this lockdown. Hell, I know Democrats who hate Trump but would hold their noses and vote for him if he reopens America for business. These people will vote Trump merely out of self interest!

Registered Troll ImpressiveGainz's Avatar
    ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What are you even claiming that Trump was right all along?

Say this drug does work. That doesn't mean trump knew it all along. He can't predict the future.

People are criticizing him on this for making claims that were not true when he said them. No matter what happens in the future that doesn't change that fact.
    Get some help.
    Best thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168274783
    ***Black Crew*** (yearly pass)

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Boxman View Post
    If Trump is smart and still has some balls, he'll address the nation, explain why we can't destroy the livelihoods of 99% of the population to save less than 1% of us, and end the lockdown. Trump will have to weather a storm of condemnation from the media and all the scared sheep out there, but I believe he'd win a ton of support from the silent majority who are watching their lives crumble into poverty and bankruptcy from this lockdown. Hell, I know Democrats who hate Trump but would hold their noses and vote for him if he reopens America for business. These people will vote Trump merely out of self interest!
    No you don't.
    Oh my God please help me waist deep in the river can you hear my plea
    He says son you come like a begger in the streets
    you might make it boy but by the skin of your teeth.

I rambled with the worst of them
    fell in love with a harlequin
    Saw the darkest hearts of men
    And I saw myself staring back again, and I saw myself staring back again...

Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    This.

If Trump is smart and still has some balls, he'll address the nation, explain why we can't destroy the livelihoods of 99% of the population to save less than 1% of us, and end the lockdown. Trump will have to weather a storm of condemnation from the media and all the scared sheep out there, but I believe he'd win a ton of support from the silent majority who are watching their lives crumble into poverty and bankruptcy from this lockdown. Hell, I know Democrats who hate Trump but would hold their noses and vote for him if he reopens America for business. These people will hold their noses and vote Trump merely out of self interest!