Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    jackedup13 is just really nice. (+1000) jackedup13 is just really nice. (+1000) jackedup13 is just really nice. (+1000) jackedup13 is just really nice. (+1000) jackedup13 is just really nice. (+1000) jackedup13 is just really nice. (+1000) jackedup13 is just really nice. (+1000) jackedup13 is just really nice. (+1000) jackedup13 is just really nice. (+1000) jackedup13 is just really nice. (+1000) jackedup13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by aleeboy View Post
    There is no way she has sucked cawk more than I’ve
    This

Papweboy007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Papweboy007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Papweboy007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Papweboy007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Papweboy007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Papweboy007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Papweboy007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Papweboy007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Papweboy007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Papweboy007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Papweboy007 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No gangbangs or 3somes.
    Beyond that, I'm not perfect either.
    6'2 Colorado crew
    "Excuses are the nails that build the house of failure."

DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Buzzfeed View Post
    Women should not be judged on their past relationships!
    Agreed
    LOL at KENKONG crew
    ROFLMAO at bobbydigitalmanlet crew
    L M F A O at Aristotelian's Age:40 virgin status
    6'5 master race crew
    kenkong is my favourite mod crew <----- JUST LOL

USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sapdori View Post
    Wrong. I've easily been with over 50+ girls in one year alone (could've easily been with over 100+ if I were willing to settle for below 5s), and I would not get into a committed relationship with a girl who's been tagteamed or been with too many dudes.

Why would I waste my time and resources on a used good?

If we're talking about just banging, then obviously Idgaf Lol.
    You are damaged goods yourself than, fuking retard
    The above post is 100% false
    *Baby wrist crew*

USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by northernlights7 View Post
    The older you get, the more you realize you'll need to have realistic standards about it. Say you end up divorced with children in your 30's - good luck landing a 7/10+ female in her 20's who has only banged 3 or 4 boyfriends in her life. The older you get and the more baggage of your own you rack up along the way, the more accepting you'll have to be of the baggage of potential women for dating.

Honestly, at this point, I look keep it simple. I don't want to get involved with a girl who has done any crazy sexual stuff like getting spit roasted, gang banged, 100+ dudes total - things like that. Or if I become aware that they've had any sort of history of cheating on past boyfriends/husbands, then no thanks Jeff. They'll repeat every negative behavior they did in past relationships with you. You are not special enough to make a cheater never do it again. Deal with it.

Beyond that, I'd be just as concerned about basic sexual compatibility with them. If you've ever been with a woman who is a prude about some of the more basic sexual stuff done strictly between the two partners involved, then you would know how much that starts to suck after awhile. If they display any type of prudish behaviors (like not willing to do decent BJ's, acting like sex more than once a week is some sort of chore, etc.) before a couple years in the relationship have even passed, then expect it to get a lot worse down the road. The relationship is doomed for failure if your sex life with them becomes overly boring due to them being prudes early on.
    High IQ post
    *Baby wrist crew*

TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A couple years ago I was hitting it off with this guy, he then decided to casually mention he has been with some absurd amount of women (I don’t remember exact count but it was 30+) and at the time he was only 28. I stopped dating him immediately after.

Recently found out the current guy I’ve been dating is in the same club. Legitimately had to come to term that I’m dating a manwhore. But other than flipping out for a couple hours, I’ve moved on.

So I care. But not enough to end things if I’m already invested and there are other things countering the manwhoring tendencies.
    They said she's gone too far this time

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

sam212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sam212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sam212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sam212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sam212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sam212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sam212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sam212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sam212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sam212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sam212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Doubt that most would come close to the degeneracy I have indulged in, unless she was gangbanging the whole football team, I’m fine.

I probably cared in younger days when I was heavily insecure and inexperienced.

KBurn is a name known to all. (+5000) KBurn is a name known to all. (+5000) KBurn is a name known to all. (+5000) KBurn is a name known to all. (+5000) KBurn is a name known to all. (+5000) KBurn is a name known to all. (+5000) KBurn is a name known to all. (+5000) KBurn is a name known to all. (+5000) KBurn is a name known to all. (+5000) KBurn is a name known to all. (+5000) KBurn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    no hymen, no diamond

girls these days cannot pair bond, because they've given their heart to so many different men everywhere.

0 previous partners means everything is a new and fresh experience intimately and privately shared between you two, to be cherished, and remembered fondly.

1-5 previous partners means she was serious for all of them, and gave large bits of her heart to each of them. Everything you do together, from sex to cooking will remind her of her ex.

5+ are just whores, the end.

These standards should apply to men too, so no double standards.

TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Anyone that says they don't care is coping

I care way more than I should. Maybe I've been spoilt but I wouldn't even consider seriously dating, let alone marrying, a girl that had >3 previous partners. And even that's pushing it.

And yes I know how impossible that would be to find these days

DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TrinnieBuu View Post
    A couple years ago I was hitting it off with this guy, he then decided to casually mention he has been with some absurd amount of women (I don’t remember exact count but it was 30+) and at the time he was only 28. I stopped dating him immediately after.

Recently found out the current guy I’ve been dating is in the same club. Legitimately had to come to term that I’m dating a manwhore. But other than flipping out for a couple hours, I’ve moved on.

So I care. But not enough to end things if I’m already invested and there are other things countering the manwhoring tendencies.
    Is it crippling you inside

Originally Posted by TheJediBrah View Post

I care way more than I should. Maybe I've been spoilt but I wouldn't even consider seriously dating, let alone marrying, a girl that had >3 previous partners. And even that's pushing it.

So you're never going to date a woman? They're clearing that number before 18 these days.
    LOL at KENKONG crew
    6'5 master race crew

Originally Posted by KBurn View Post
    no hymen, no diamond

girls these days cannot pair bond, because they've given their heart to so many different men everywhere.

0 previous partners means everything is a new and fresh experience intimately and privately shared between you two, to be cherished, and remembered fondly.

1-5 previous partners means she was serious for all of them, and gave large bits of her heart to each of them. Everything you do together, from sex to cooking will remind her of her ex.

5+ are just whores, the end.

These standards should apply to men too, so no double standards.
    lmao at this fuking cuck. The EPITOME of insecurity right here. No wonder why you got bald spots phaggot
    *Baby wrist crew*

That's so stupid. How would you feel if some dude judged you for your past instead of who you are LMAO. Would you rather date a dude who has been in 3 different relationships and fuked them each 1000+ times or a dude who has been with 32 girls and only one relationship?
    *Baby wrist crew*

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The past matters in general, not just the sexual past.

It's not something that I've ever been obsessed with, but I've never taken a promiscuous woman seriously. A girl who likes to have fun like that should be used for having fun (maybe "used" isn't the best word). If you want something serious, it should be a girl who takes sex a bit more seriously in general. Just common sense in my opinion.

And yes, I have double standards.

Originally Posted by WoofieNugget View Post
    Basically past behaviour is a good indicator of future behaviour, whether it is good or bad. If she's been a slut in the past, odds are she will continue to be and you choose if you want to get involved. If she has cheated, etc odds are she will do it again.

People don't really change much, unless they have a life altering event.
    Yes.

30+ isn't that much for a man depending on how old he is. If he's in his 30s, that only averages to about 3 girls a year. I'd say it's more on the the upper range of "normal" rather than straight up manwhorish.

There is no fuking formula for what makes someone marriage material, It's whatever work for you two. I've known girls that have been ungrateful cheating pricks and have only been with 2 dudes and I've known girls that have been with 20+ dudes and been rational, level headed, college educated with successful careers. There are so many more factors that determine whether someone is "marriage material" than your sexual insecurity. Hell, I would even argue that a girl who has been with one or two guys is much more likely to cheat because they haven't experienced other men and know what else is out there.

Sure, the past is usually a clear indicator of ones future but as long she hasn't cheated on someone before or done something fuked, you're low IQ for judging someone from solely their sexual count in this day and age. A woman (or man) can be 100% capable of being an incredible human if they've slept around. GOD FORBID a woman enjoys sex as much as you beat your meat to Porn hub. Women just have an easier job getting laid than a man does.

Any remotely attractive woman above the age of 25 has been with 10+ dudes MINIMUM or have had 3 LTR where she got fuked on the reg 2-4 times a day, everyday.
    *Baby wrist crew*

TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DJGirth View Post
    So you're never going to date a woman? They're clearing that number before 18 these days.
    Married. Met her when she'd just turned 18. I am very lucky for a lot of reasons.

Originally Posted by USAPump View Post
    There is no fuking formula for what makes someone marriage material, retard. It's whatever work for you two. I've known girls that have been ungrateful cheating pricks and have only been with 2 dudes and I've known girls that have been with 20+ dudes and been rational, level headed, college educated with successful careers. There are so many more factors that determine whether someone is "marriage material" than your sexual insecurity. Hell, I would even argue that a girl who has been with one or two guys is much more likely to cheat because they haven't experienced other men and know what else is out there.

Sure, the past is usually a clear indicator of ones future but as long she hasn't cheated on someone before or done something fuked, you're low IQ for judging someone from solely their sexual count in this day and age. Any remotely attractive woman above the age of 25 has been with 10+ dudes MINIMUM or have had 3 LTR where she got fuked on the reg 2-4 times a day, everyday.
    Thanks captain obvious. Nothing to do with what I said. Try to comprehend what you read and respond to a bit better next time before throwing around a highly offensive term like "retard", because in the end it just makes you look like one yourself

PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1 or 2 long term relationships srs

Married. Met her when she'd just turned 18. I am very lucky for a lot of reasons.
    So that is why you have such a narrow minded, elitist mentality. Lmao. Nothing wrong with that though, you just haven't experienced much in regards to dating & women.
    *Baby wrist crew*

worst poster on the misc Nonsense916's Avatar
    Nonsense916 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nonsense916 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nonsense916 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nonsense916 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nonsense916 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nonsense916 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nonsense916 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nonsense916 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nonsense916 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nonsense916 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nonsense916 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I never ask.
    Nonsense916 is an internet persona.

Posts in a thread, thread suddenly becomes about Nonsense916 crew*

So that is why you have such a narrow minded, elitist mentality. Lmao. Nothing wrong with that though, you just haven't experienced much in regards to dating & women.
    Now you're making assumptions. I said I met her when she was 18, not that I was 18, and you still haven't understood what I said in the slightest.

You're not coming across great here, buddy.

puristhndrwrth is not very well liked. (-100) puristhndrwrth is not very well liked. (-100) puristhndrwrth is not very well liked. (-100) puristhndrwrth is not very well liked. (-100) puristhndrwrth is not very well liked. (-100) puristhndrwrth is not very well liked. (-100) puristhndrwrth is not very well liked. (-100) puristhndrwrth is not very well liked. (-100) puristhndrwrth is not very well liked. (-100) puristhndrwrth is not very well liked. (-100) puristhndrwrth is not very well liked. (-100)
    future ceo10k crew.
    no hymen no diamond crew.
    depends on quality,if happen to land anything above 8/10 might consider few dogs before me.

That's so stupid. How would you feel if some dude judged you for your past instead of who you are LMAO. Would you rather date a dude who has been in 3 different relationships and fuked them each 1000+ times or a dude who has been with 32 girls and only one relationship?
    Which would you choose brah
    LOL at KENKONG crew
    6'5 master race crew

blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm a hypocrit- won't relationship a girl if she's been with 4 or more guys.

I like to find good girls & pervert them.
    Misc Aussie Crew

Yellow Fever Crew

xbluexhawkx is a name known to all. (+5000) xbluexhawkx is a name known to all. (+5000) xbluexhawkx is a name known to all. (+5000) xbluexhawkx is a name known to all. (+5000) xbluexhawkx is a name known to all. (+5000) xbluexhawkx is a name known to all. (+5000) xbluexhawkx is a name known to all. (+5000) xbluexhawkx is a name known to all. (+5000) xbluexhawkx is a name known to all. (+5000) xbluexhawkx is a name known to all. (+5000) xbluexhawkx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I care more about the details and how they treated past partners and people rather than their body count per say. Also how much they respect themselves and have an actual life. Really a case to case basis for me.
    Balanced Test Crew

Lowkick is a name known to all. (+5000) Lowkick is a name known to all. (+5000) Lowkick is a name known to all. (+5000) Lowkick is a name known to all. (+5000) Lowkick is a name known to all. (+5000) Lowkick is a name known to all. (+5000) Lowkick is a name known to all. (+5000) Lowkick is a name known to all. (+5000) Lowkick is a name known to all. (+5000) Lowkick is a name known to all. (+5000) Lowkick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Personally anything above roughly ~7+ is a no-go for me.
    Also anal, if she ever did anal I don't want to date her (srs).

This applies only to women I'd like to build a serious relationship with,
    one-nighters IDGAF about their sexual past at all.
    :.: Always pick #4 crew :.:
    :.: Registered Dietitian Crew :.:
    :.: LTC - Whales belong in the ocean, not on the phucking land :.:

samsbolton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samsbolton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samsbolton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samsbolton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samsbolton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samsbolton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samsbolton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samsbolton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samsbolton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samsbolton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samsbolton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Don’t care as long as I don’t hear about it

From her or anyone else
    Berties 2020 nominations:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177890661&p=1594664611#post1594664611

Redundanteater is a name known to all. (+5000) Redundanteater is a name known to all. (+5000) Redundanteater is a name known to all. (+5000) Redundanteater is a name known to all. (+5000) Redundanteater is a name known to all. (+5000) Redundanteater is a name known to all. (+5000) Redundanteater is a name known to all. (+5000) Redundanteater is a name known to all. (+5000) Redundanteater is a name known to all. (+5000) Redundanteater is a name known to all. (+5000) Redundanteater is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Let's hear it boyos!
    I just assume they're all whores (hint: I'm correct).

No impact at all, I have my fun and move on.

KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It could be a make or break issue for me. If she's a sloot with a high count, Im out. If she's had a couple of partners with commitments that OK. Single moms, not even once.
    "I yam what I yam" - Popeye the sailor

TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MediocreGains View Post
    The past matters in general, not just the sexual past.

It's not something that I've ever been obsessed with, but I've never taken a promiscuous woman seriously. A girl who likes to have fun like that should be used for having fun (maybe "used" isn't the best word). If you want something serious, it should be a girl who takes sex a bit more seriously in general. Just common sense in my opinion.

And yes, I have double standards.

Yes.

30+ isn't that much for a man depending on how old he is. If he's in his 30s, that only averages to about 3 girls a year. I'd say it's more on the the upper range of "normal" rather than straight up manwhorish.
    He’s 41. So yea it’s not something that grossed me out so much I just stopped dating him. But still deserving of a conversation because wtf.

The first one. It’s not about the amount of sex. It’s the fact that it was casual sex outside of a relationship. I don’t do that and don’t want to date someone who does. It’s my personal preference and doesn’t affect anyone who wouldn’t want to date me in the first place.

My past made me who I am today. So if I made a lot of really ****ty decisions in the past whoever I am dating SHOULD question it to see if I learned from my mistakes.

Is it crippling you inside

Not really. But we did talk about it for a few hours.
    They said she's gone too far this time

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

tehgosu is a name known to all. (+5000) tehgosu is a name known to all. (+5000) tehgosu is a name known to all. (+5000) tehgosu is a name known to all. (+5000) tehgosu is a name known to all. (+5000) tehgosu is a name known to all. (+5000) tehgosu is a name known to all. (+5000) tehgosu is a name known to all. (+5000) tehgosu is a name known to all. (+5000) tehgosu is a name known to all. (+5000) tehgosu is a name known to all. (+5000)

BB.com Platinum Member Jayl12345's Avatar
    Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Papweboy007 View Post
    No gangbangs or 3somes.
    Beyond that, I'm not perfect either.
    Pretty much this. I mean, I can't know a bunch of people she banged either. Not a total sloot, but I know I've had WAY more than my share, so not going to hold anyone to a higher standard.

I'm definitely getting a lol out of some of these E-stat MISC responses tho. 'No more than 5, srs.'

Beat it nerd.
    ██ █ ★ █ ██ USMC 99-07. USA 09-Present.

Blumpkin Instructor

Anything less than the best is a felony