Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    alain is just really nice. (+1000) alain is just really nice. (+1000) alain is just really nice. (+1000) alain is just really nice. (+1000) alain is just really nice. (+1000) alain is just really nice. (+1000) alain is just really nice. (+1000) alain is just really nice. (+1000) alain is just really nice. (+1000) alain is just really nice. (+1000) alain is just really nice. (+1000)

Anyone think the whole COV19 response is over the top

Am i the only retard that thinks like this?
    Australia has only had 14 people die and they have all been over 80 (maybe one 70 year old) but the everyone on facebook and the media is acting like you can die just by going outside.

For a pandemic i was expecting a higher death toll, we are causing a famine to stave off a plague.

Please try to keep it serious, my body is ready for the personal insults

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...-crippled.html

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Its all a set up to try to get Trump ont reelected.

Look how much the media is pushing it. Their 24/7 coverage is just repeating it over and over.

If there were actually a lot of sick people I might think differently about it. Easy to say a bunch of people in some far away place have died but how do we even know thats true?

I dont think anyone knows anyone who has had it much less died from it.

Odd how the only ones who seem to be getting it in large numbers are celebs, athlete and politicians. Seems most of them all have the same agenda for the most part too. Plus, none of them are dying.

They sit at home watching tv for 2 weeks eating chicken noodle soup with a cough and sniffles. Measwhile the rest of us are in the soup line begging for toilet paper.

Why the hell did the close th ebeaches and parks? I can understand banning groups but I cant go walk on the sand by myself without getting a $1000 fine? what the hell is that all about?
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well, thanks to a succession of treasonous chunt governments, we've managed to import 100s of 000s of "new australians", whilst simultaneously gutting out healthcare system, so it doesn't take much to stretch it to breaking point. In short, if we don't flatten the curve, we will overwhelm our healthcare system, and people who need treatment will instead be sent home to die.

That's the short version.

And it's not like we're ruining our economy. We're a bunch of useless fcks who flip houses to each other and sell our dirt (without any sort of value add). We've already ruined it, so fck it, let it burn. Maybe we'll get something good from the ashes.
    So much universe, so little time.

Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    Yeah, the whole world is united against Trump.

FMD.

You chumps sound more and more like dopey cultists every day.

ltsOgre is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ltsOgre is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ltsOgre is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ltsOgre is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ltsOgre is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ltsOgre is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ltsOgre is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ltsOgre is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ltsOgre is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ltsOgre is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ltsOgre is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This thing just started. Maybe wait a few months and then reassess the situation. But in places where are are a lot of cases (mind you, less than 1% of the population), hospitals are already over capacity. Then again, it doesn't take much out of the ordinary to get a hospital over capacity since they are already 95% full in most cases.

Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Weightaholic View Post
    Yeah, the whole world is united against Trump.

FMD.

You chumps sound more and more like dopey cultists every day.
    Then why is international media so against Trump?

Channel 4 - a British TV channel - just released an extremely anti-Trump video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvE9hCZ-jaU

So what's up with that? Got an explanation? That's one example. CBC, BBC, German news, etc. etc. have also been very anti-Trump over this. Explanation required please.
    digitalchi;1556326171: "imagine him not only getting elected in 2020 but also in 2024 due to some pro trump movement.

Is there anything in the rules that prevents you from getting elected even though you dont run? I know you technically cant run for a 3rd term"

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I feel like we are overreacting, but I am ignorant to all the facts so take what I say with a grain of salt.
    President Trump is 73 and doesn't wear glasses. Wanna know why? Because he's got 2020....

HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My friend is a nurse and is caring for multiple patients with novel coronavirus.

Don’t be a tinfoil hat-wearing dumbass.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HoganIsGOAT View Post
    My friend is a nurse and is caring for multiple patients with novel coronavirus.

Don’t be a tinfoil hat-wearing dumbass.
    And I know way more people who just got laid off or are struggling with money now.
    digitalchi;1556326171: "imagine him not only getting elected in 2020 but also in 2024 due to some pro trump movement.

Is there anything in the rules that prevents you from getting elected even though you dont run? I know you technically cant run for a 3rd term"

alain is just really nice. (+1000) alain is just really nice. (+1000) alain is just really nice. (+1000) alain is just really nice. (+1000) alain is just really nice. (+1000) alain is just really nice. (+1000) alain is just really nice. (+1000) alain is just really nice. (+1000) alain is just really nice. (+1000) alain is just really nice. (+1000) alain is just really nice. (+1000)
    The hyperbole is probably what is throwing me off. Also the fact they use "modeling" when has modeling ever produced a correct result.

It's seems like common sense has been thrown out the window

I have to say the media has been an absolute ass during this whole thing, after 6 months we need to re-evaluate and see which networks and journalists helped and which ones fanned the flames of fire and run them out of town.

Originally Posted by Noliberals4 View Post
    Explanation required please.
    Cute. I'm required to give you nothing, but I will. Maybe it's because he's an imbecile, and half what comes out of his mouth is ridiculous self-puffery, and the other half is bullsht.

Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hard to say.

On one hand, the numbers could that low because of the measures put in place to curtail the spread.

On the other hand, there’s probably thousands of people walking around with it with mild/no symptoms & they don’t meet the criteria to be tested.
    ANTI ANTIFA WORLDWIDE - DESTROY THE RED SCUM

Originally Posted by Weightaholic View Post
    Cute. I'm required to give you nothing, but I will. Maybe it's because he's an imbecile, and half what comes out of his mouth is ridiculous self-puffery, and the other half is bullsht.
    Once again, why is the world focusing on that?

A lot of other people have said stupid stuff about this. The WHO was 10 times worse than Trump for example.

Why doesn't Channel 4 run an episode about how House Democrats screwed this up worse than Trump? Why don't they run an episode on how Trudeau let his wife get the virus?

This is against Trump, and yes, the world is on it.

LoLBrah69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoLBrah69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoLBrah69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoLBrah69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoLBrah69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoLBrah69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoLBrah69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoLBrah69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoLBrah69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoLBrah69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoLBrah69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Look how much the media is pushing it. Their 24/7 coverage is just repeating it over and over.

If there were actually a lot of sick people I might think differently about it. Easy to say a bunch of people in some far away place have died but how do we even know thats true?

Odd how the only ones who seem to be getting it in large numbers are celebs, athlete and politicians. Seems most of them all have the same agenda for the most part too. Plus, none of them are dying.

They sit at home watching tv for 2 weeks eating chicken noodle soup with a cough and sniffles. Measwhile the rest of us are in the soup line begging for toilet paper.

Why the hell did the close th ebeaches and parks? I can understand banning groups but I cant go walk on the sand by myself without getting a $1000 fine? what the hell is that all about?
    Agreed. Its the Deep State tricking Trump into thinking this is an actual threat.
    Instead, the threat is the very "cure" that they are proposing. It will make sure Trump does not get re-elected.
    KEEP America GREAT Again! - Trump 2020

Unable to make a point, they claim I'm "Wincel" just because I'm educated.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178240971&p=1601689591&viewfull=1#post1601689591

I go BALLS DEEP inside these twinks.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178263091&p=1602158671#post1602158671

also just to clarify i don't think this is a hoax or down playng the seriousness of the virus, it's just the overreaction is absurd. We are creating a famine to prevent a plague

The hyperbole, the scolding, the hysteria.

What happened to keeping calm and carrying on

adimare is a name known to all. (+5000) adimare is a name known to all. (+5000) adimare is a name known to all. (+5000) adimare is a name known to all. (+5000) adimare is a name known to all. (+5000) adimare is a name known to all. (+5000) adimare is a name known to all. (+5000) adimare is a name known to all. (+5000) adimare is a name known to all. (+5000) adimare is a name known to all. (+5000) adimare is a name known to all. (+5000)

This is the dumbest post I've read in this forum since I joined, and I mostly come here to debate flat Earthers. How disconnected are you from reality to believe that people aren't really dying from this? Are you telling me that Spain, Italy, Iran, etc are all pretending just to reduce Trump's chances of getting re-elected?

bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I've seen a lot of stupid stuff posted on this forum and come across a lot of stupidity in my life, but this post right here is probably in the top 5 of all time stupidest things i've ever read or seen. The fact that there are people this disconnected from reality and utterly ignorant is unbelievable.

Thats it guys!!!~!!!11 ... The deep state has got the entire world on lockdown because we cant get Trump re-elected reeeeeeeee
    Sig line can't be a novel

Tears has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tears has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tears has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tears has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tears has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tears has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tears has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tears has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tears has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tears has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tears has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by adimare View Post
    This is the dumbest post I've read in this forum since I joined, and I mostly come here to debate flat Earthers. How disconnected are you from reality to believe that people aren't really dying from this? Are you telling me that Spain, Italy, Iran, etc are all pretending just to reduce Trump's chances of getting re-elected?
    Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    I've seen a lot of stupid stuff posted on this forum and come across a lot of stupidity in my life, but this post right here is probably in the top 5 of all time stupidest things i've ever read or seen. The fact that there are people this disconnected from reality and utterly ignorant is unbelievable.

Thats it guys!!!~!!!11 ... The deep state has got the entire world on lockdown because we cant get Trump re-elected reeeeeeeee
    I've read a lot of idiotic, moronic, and downright stupid stuff on this site before but these two posts may be the dumbest I've ever seen.

This entire situation is manufactured fear intended to control the population under the guise of health and safety. You're just too stupid to realize it. This is the first step involved in what will bring on more laws and regulations aimed and surveillance and control, well past the end of this virus.

And, yes, it is most definitely being used to get rid of Trump. Some are more than happy to read about others dying if it means they can blame Trump.

bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tears View Post
    I've read a lot of idiotic, moronic, and downright stupid stuff on this site before but these two posts may be the dumbest I've ever seen.

This entire situation is manufactured fear intended to control the population under the guise of health and safety. You're just too stupid to realize it. This is the first step involved in what will bring on more laws and regulations aimed and surveillance and control, well past the end of this virus.

And, yes, it is most definitely being used to get rid of Trump. Some are more than happy to read about others dying if it means they can blame Trump.

And yet you have to be even stupider than him, because go look and read what I bolded on his post. He outright says that the entire thing seems fabricated. Yes places, like Singapore, Malaysia, Maldives, Korea, India, Spain, Italy, UK, Iran, Australia are all locking down because its a massive conspiracy to not get Trump re-elected.

Take a minute to read everything he just posted up and then take some time to reflect on just how stupid both of you are.

wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    And yet you have to be even stupider than him, because go look and read what I bolded on his post. He outright says that the entire thing seems fabricated. Yes places, like Singapore, Malaysia, Maldives, Korea, India, Spain, Italy, UK, Iran, Australia are all locking down because its a massive conspiracy to not get Trump re-elected
    Take a minute to read everything he just posted up and then take some time to reflect on just how stupid both of you are.
    i think It's more realistically a case of the media taking the opportunity to sh*t on Trump,whether deserved or not, and paint him in as negatively light as possible. Just like any other Trump related story.If any one thinks COVID was contrived to take down Trump,you might be ret@ rded. Also, the media focusses on negative stuff in general. It gets the ratings. They definitely contribute to hysteria
    PM me if you need someone to talk to

CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just wait x more weeks bro, that's when the peak is! Hundreds of thousands are gonna die bro!

Where x is continually 2-3 weeks out no matter how much time passes

majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I believe it is dangerous to a select group of individuals. People above 65 and people already at risk of respiratory illnesses.

Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You need some friends in the medical field.
    Arsenal F.C / San Antonio Spurs
    305 / 445 / 515

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We deserve everything that is coming. You people need to learn the hard lesson. You need to learn to listen to scientists and rot in the grave dug by your own arrogance and mistaken understanding of nature. You fuking asked for this. Don't say you weren't warned because you fuking were.

kein mitleid fr mehrheit Stizzel's Avatar
    Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    We deserve everything that is coming. You people need to learn the hard lesson. You need to learn to listen to scientists and rot in the grave dug by your own arrogance and mistaken understanding of nature. You fuking asked for this. Don't say you weren't warned because you fuking were.
    No one deserves chinas socialist aids
    Howard Stern crew
    Eric the midget crew
    Kein Mitleid Für Die Mehrheit

chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Noliberals4 View Post
    Then why is international media so against Trump?

Channel 4 - a British TV channel - just released an extremely anti-Trump video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvE9hCZ-jaU

So what's up with that? Got an explanation? That's one example. CBC, BBC, German news, etc. etc. have also been very anti-Trump over this. Explanation required please.
    Because Trump goes against the globalist agenda. I thought that was pretty obvious...
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500)
    The whole thing is fake and gay

BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by alain View Post
    also just to clarify i don't think this is a hoax or down playng the seriousness of the virus, it's just the overreaction is absurd. We are creating a famine to prevent a plague

The hyperbole, the scolding, the hysteria.

What happened to keeping calm and carrying on
    This is my view. I think we're better off relaxing the measures to some degree even if it means more people die, because destroying the economy is a worse outcome.

I definitely don't want to hear all these people supporting these measures complain when life sucks for years because of what we did. This is what they're asking for.

BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CrookedDink View Post
    Just wait x more weeks bro, that's when the peak is! Hundreds of thousands are gonna die bro!

Where x is continually 2-3 weeks out no matter how much time passes
    I also questioned this. We've been lockdown for 2 weeks already so how is the peak still two weeks away.

We should have stunted the spread significantly