Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Noliberals4 View Post
    did you live through the Great Depression?

And yeah, we survived the Great Depression. I mean, it only led to the rise of Hitler, Stalin (as a dictator), Mussolini etc. etc. You're right, World War II was a nothing event. The Spanish Flu is taught all over in history classes while WWII is a blip. I mean, how do we even know World War II happened?

The fact people are willing to risk a Great Depression and give up our rights over this is mind blowing. What has happened to America?
    I love how everyone forgets the guy with the highest kill count by far in that time period. Chairman Mao.

Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4
    Originally Posted by Underwrought View Post
    I love how everyone forgets the guy with the highest kill count by far in that time period. Chairman Mao.
    I was actually going to name him, but I do not know how much of his rule was affected by the Great Depression. The Great Depression for example directly led to the rise of Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy, while it had a huge, huge impact on Stalin consolidating power and becoming a true dictator.

I do know the Great Depression helped the rise of Imperial Fascist Japan though, so I should have named them.
    Republicans are weak men who pretend to be strong

Democrats are strong men who pretend to be weak

SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    There will come a point where the health of the economy will take precedent over human life.
    I mean this is gonna make me sound like a dick but this should’ve been the case from the word go. According to our resident experts those who are going to die from it are going to die from it and that’s a very small percentage of the population. At this point I would’ve rather had a month of shock and awe and not tanked the economy and employment rates rather than a long drug out affair.

ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kane_89 View Post

Youre smoking crack
    NOTHING in that clip shows he wasn't proactive. He freaking shutdown travel days after the first clip in there lol. The CDC was getting info from WHO and China early on. You are being a great CCP shill tho.

Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ghostfacedup View Post
    NOTHING in that clip shows he wasn't proactive. He freaking shutdown travel days after the first clip in there lol. The CDC was getting info from WHO and China early on. You are being a great CCP shill tho.
    nah brah it was a hoax. sht i want to say that was in march.

and you can try to explain it away with technicalities, but it's already branded. dont get frustrated at me. i didnt do it. im just perpetuating it
    ***Gender Non-Committed***
    (She/Him/They/His/Theirs/Her/Them)

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.

SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fuk wish the gun store wasn't sold out of all

So I could blow my brains out on the wall

from all this boredom
    Best lifts:
    Bench press: 315x4, 345x1
    Squat: 465x1
    Strict press: 185x8, 195x5, 215x1
    Deadlift: 405x13 (conv tap'n'go with straps)

JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was actually going to name him, but I do not know how much of his rule was affected by the Great Depression. The Great Depression for example directly led to the rise of Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy, while it had a huge, huge impact on Stalin consolidating power and becoming a true dictator.

I do know the Great Depression helped the rise of Imperial Fascist Japan though, so I should have named them.
    The Nazis were largely created by the Treaty of Versailles.

ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Trapstar4.4 View Post
    nah brah it was a hoax. sht i want to say that was in march.

and you can try to explain it away with technicalities, but it's already branded. dont get frustrated at me. i didnt do it. im just perpetuating it
    that's because you want this country to fail, just like every other liberal.

Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ghostfacedup View Post
    Yep, "Everything is totally under control"

No worries.
    MIKE TYSON: "When you see me smash somebody's skull, you'll enjoy it."

"I try to catch him right on the tip of the nose, because I try to push the bone into the brain."

"It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

"I can sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating"

"I'll f**k you till you love me f**got!"

"I just want to conquer people and their souls"

Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4
    Originally Posted by JesseV87 View Post
    The Nazis were largely created by the Treaty of Versailles.
    that was a part of it, but it was the Great Depression and Hitler getting them out of it so quickly that really got them going.

Imperial Japan conquered a lot of China as a direct result of the Great Depression (Manchuria has a ton of raw materials).

A Great Depression will have 100x the effect a baby wanna-be Spanish Flu could have

Yep, "Everything is totally under control"

No worries.
    under Trump it has been. name an American politician who would have done a better job.

Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    under Trump it has been. name an American politician who would have done a better job.
    Feb 25: Trump- "15 cases will be down to zero in a couple of days"

March 29: U.S cases: 140k+ cases

What is your definition of under control? What metrics?

"I try to catch him right on the tip of the nose, because I try to push the bone into the brain."

Feb 25: Trump- "15 cases will be down to zero in a couple of days"

March 29: U.S cases: 140k+ cases

What is your definition of under control? What metrics?
    When did Trump say that in the first line? Because on February 27, Trump appointed Dr. Birx (the blonde lady doctor you see on CNN all the time) to become the Coronavirus czar. Why would he do that if he thought there were 0?

And I could point out a lot of things like that. WHO said coronavirus wasn't a problem and the threatening factor was nilch. AOC told people to keep eating at Chinese restaurants or you're a racist, only in a week to change that opinion. Dr. Fauci in February said the chances of a huge outbreak happening in America is unlikely.

Trump has been the most proactive of all American politicians. if you disagree, name one that you think would have been more proactive.

When did Trump say that in the first line? Because on February 27, Trump appointed Dr. Birx (the blonde lady doctor you see on CNN all the time) to become the Coronavirus czar. Why would he do that if he thought there were 0?

And I could point out a lot of things like that. WHO said coronavirus wasn't a problem and the threatening factor was nilch. AOC told people to keep eating at Chinese restaurants or you're a racist, only in a week to change that opinion. Dr. Fauci in February said the chances of a huge outbreak happening in America is unlikely.

Trump has been the most proactive of all American politicians. if you disagree, name one that you think would have been more proactive.
    Correction, Trump said on Feb 26 that the 15 U.S. cases would be down to zero in a couple of days.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...ss-conference/

So again, how is everything under control again? 15 cases exploded to 140k+ and rapidly rising. You say he's been proactive, but there was a month-long delay in testing which made the situation worse.

Fail

Correction, Trump said on Feb 26 that the 15 U.S. cases would be down to zero in a couple of days.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...ss-conference/

So again, how is everything under control again? 15 cases exploded to 140k+ and rapidly rising. You say he's been proactive, but there was a month-long delay in testing which made the situation worse.

Fail
    No, he did not. He said the ORIGINAL 15 cases would be down to 0. Of those specific 15 people, he said THOSE were recovering. On February 26, there were 60 Americans that had Coronavirus. He didn't say we'd have no Coronavirus patients. Obviously, considering he literally hired a Coronavirus czar (Dr. Birx) the next day.

Quit listening to the media.

Now answer my question: Which American politician do you think would have done a better job?

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nah.

Let the virus cull the herd. Nature should be allowed to filter us out. Liberals should love this, it’s for the environment. Open everything up, let those with strong immune systems live and reproduce, the weak cucks have to go. It’s ok. Just close your eyes for a few days and go LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!! And pretend nothing happened. Then enjoy fresher air and less traffic. Profit?

Am I doing this right?

But on a srs note, I honestly believe that if this pathetic weak virus would kill me I do not belong here and should not take resources that you bros can use. I’m ok with that. I’d take one for the team.

Too soon?

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    Nah.

Let the virus cull the herd. Nature should be allowed to filter us out. Liberals should love this, it’s for the environment. Open everything up, let those with strong immune systems live and reproduce, the weak cucks have to go. It’s ok. Just close your eyes for a few days and go LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!! And pretend nothing happened. Then enjoy fresher air and less traffic. Profit?

Am I doing this right?

But on a srs note, I honestly believe that if this pathetic weak virus would kill me I do not belong here and should not take resources that you bros can use. I’m ok with that. I’d take one for the team.

Too soon?
    This is what females refer to as overcompensating.

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    This is what females refer to as overcompensating.

Stop, you have never even spoken to one. How would you know?

No, he did not. He said the ORIGINAL 15 cases would be down to 0. Of those specific 15 people, he said THOSE were recovering. On February 26, there were 60 Americans that had Coronavirus. He didn't say we'd have no Coronavirus patients. Obviously, considering he literally hired a Coronavirus czar (Dr. Birx) the next day.

Quit listening to the media.
    Lol strong mental gymnastics. I posted the transcript. He said we have "a total of 15 cases" that would be going down to zero. He didnt say that the cases might go up after that, he said the 15 total US cases would go to zero.

The situation is not under control when youre bragging about 15 cases, then a month later youre telling the press you consider 100k deaths a "good job"

Youre about as retarded as he is.

Now answer my question: Which American politician do you think would have done a better job?
    Pull a name out of a hat. Any politician could have done a better job.

Testing blunders crippled US response as coronavirus spread
    https://apnews.com/c335958b1f8f6a37b19b421bc7759722

WASHINGTON (AP) — A series of missteps at the nation’s top public health agency caused a critical shortage of reliable laboratory tests for the coronavirus, hobbling the federal response as the pandemic spread across the country like wildfire, an Associated Press review found...

In the critical month of February, as the virus began taking root in the U.S. population, CDC data shows government labs processed 352 COVID-19 tests — an average of only a dozen per day.

The Department of Health and Human Services, which includes the CDC, has begun an internal review to assess its own mistakes. But outside observers and federal health officials have pointed to four primary issues that together hampered the national response — the early decision not to use the test adopted by the World Health Organization, flaws with the more complex test developed by the CDC, government guidelines restricting who could be tested and delays in engaging the private sector to ramp up testing capacity.

Combined with messaging from the White House minimizing the disease, that fueled a lackluster response that missed chances to slow the spread of the virus, they said.

“There were many, many opportunities not to end up where we are,” Dr. Ashish K. Jha, the director of the Global Health Institute at Harvard, told the AP. “Basically, they took this as business as usual. ... And that’s because the messaging from the White House was ‘this is not a big deal, this is no worse than the flu.’ So that message basically created no sense of urgency within the FDA or the CDC to fix it.

Trump continued to insist the virus would die out on its own. “One day, it’s like a miracle. It will disappear,” he predicted Feb. 27.

By then, experts say, the opportunity to halt the relentless spread of the virus within the U.S. population had been lost.

On Feb. 29, only 472 patients had been tested nationwide, with just 22 cases confirmed, according to CDC data. Of those, nine cases were not related to travel but had spread person-to-person within the U.S.

By comparison, South Korea had its first confirmed case of COVID-19 on Jan. 20, the same day as the U.S. Officials there used a test that focused on the same gene targets as the WHO test, according to the website of a test manufacturer. They then quickly permitted private-sector labs to run the samples. As a result, a nation with less than one-sixth the population of the U.S. mobilized to test more than 20,000 people a day.

South Korea also instituted drive-thru centers, allowing quicker identification of those who were infected but might not be displaying symptoms, thus slowing the emergence of new cases to a more manageable level.

Meanwhile, the rate of U.S. infections soared.

What happened here Nolibs? Pure incompetence

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SmillironS View Post
    I mean this is gonna make me sound like a dick but this should’ve been the case from the word go. According to our resident experts those who are going to die from it are going to die from it and that’s a very small percentage of the population. At this point I would’ve rather had a month of shock and awe and not tanked the economy and employment rates rather than a long drug out affair.
    It’s a realistic view and I share it. People will die, but that’s part of life. We can’t protect against everything. And shutting down the country, world, for months likely does more harm in the long run.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    It’s a realistic view and I share it. People will die, but that’s part of life. We can’t protect against everything. And shutting down the country, world, for months likely does more harm in the long run.
    Yea I'm sure the CDC economists with PhDs never considered that and crunched the numbers at all.

goofuses

hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Youre smoking crack
    Yet he was shutting down travel very quickly and back then everyone was calling him racist for acting too quick. What do you want him running around press conferences screaming "We are all fukt boyos tours over!!"

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We need those extra weeks to figure out who's stealing all the PPE from hospitals.

The orange moron said that something fishy must be going on since he doesn't see how a hospital could go from using 10k-20k a week to 300k.

Detective douchebag donnie on the case!
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    We need those extra weeks to figure out who's stealing all the PPE from hospitals.

The orange moron said that something fishy must be going on since he doesn't see how a hospital could go from using 10k-20k a week to 300k.

Detective douchebag donnie on the case!
    that's what you come away with after this weekend? Not about all the PPE that was suddenly found? And not realizing that's what he was referring to?
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

"You want science and studies? **** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit."
    -Wendler

SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    that's what you come away with after this weekend? Not about all the PPE that was suddenly found? And not realizing that's what he was referring to?
    lmfao. Do you have to defend every single moronic statement he makes? He literally said he did not know how a hospital could go from using 20k-300k in a week. The media should investigate cause something doesn't seem right.

stfu with your bs moron spin.

He's an idiot who also said "he didn't think" NY would need 30k ventilators, and then he just lied about it. People like you are the ones who let him get away with anything and the reason why the US is in such bad shape due to this thing. He just accused the people/organizations fighting this of stealing. While his fat orange moron ass is protected.

SK leadership kicked the phuk out of our "leadership"

SAD
    Early AM workout crew.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Imagine we didn't deny this thing and do they whole "flu is worse" thing for so long as everyone was spreading this thing to levels beyond control without knowing it. Monday morning QB is easy but I can't help but think of Trump's attitude and the general attitude of the right denying simple science and math has really set us up in a scenario that didn't really have to be so bad.

I really fear we could now hit another real great depression.

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lmfao. Do you have to defend every single moronic statement he makes? He literally said he did not know how a hospital could go from using 20k-300k in a week. The media should investigate cause something doesn't seem right.

stfu with your bs moron spin.

He's an idiot who also said "he didn't think" NY would need 30k ventilators, and then he just lied about it. People like you are the ones who let him get away with anything and the reason why the US is in such bad shape due to this thing. He just accused the people/organizations fighting this of stealing. While his fat orange moron ass is protected.

SK leadership kicked the phuk out of our "leadership"

SAD
    if you'd still rather focus on what he said over the "discoveries" of hoards of materials, you shouldn't be calling anyone on spin.

But yea, I have the ability to pick up on context to understand what he is getting at. You do to if it is someone you agree with and conveniently ignore it if it goes against your argument - kinda like our convo last week about Wal-Mart.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

-Wendler

if you'd still rather focus on what he said over the "discoveries" of hoards of materials, you shouldn't be calling anyone on spin.

But yea, I have the ability to pick up on context to understand what he is getting at. You do to if it is someone you agree with and conveniently ignore it if it goes against your argument - kinda like our convo last week about Wal-Mart.
    There was no hidden context and his idiot comment had nothing to do with "found" hording. He accused hospitals of stealing. He said they should check their back door. He's a phuking idiot and liar plain and simple.

Thoughts about him lying about saying NY didn't need 30k ventilators?

And your stupid Wal mart argument that the "tradie" unions like wal mart is pointless if the millions of people who actually work for wal mart suffer due to their phuking giant thumb and lack of union.

Think about it for a moment. You defend both Trump and Walmart like they're your family. If that doesn't give you pause, I surely can't help.
    Early AM workout crew.

There was no hidden context and his idiot comment had nothing to do with "found" hording. He accused hospitals of stealing. He said they should check their back door. He's a phuking idiot and liar plain and simple.

Thoughts about him lying about saying NY didn't need 30k ventilators?

And your stupid Wal mart argument that the "tradie" unions like wal mart is pointless if the millions of people who actually work for wal mart suffer due to their phuking giant thumb and lack of union.

Think about it for a moment. You defend both Trump and Walmart like they're your family. If that doesn't give you pause, I surely can't help.
    You act like I've never been critical of either which is flat not true, I have provided you a list on more than one occasion of things Trump has done that I disagreed with. Wal-Mart is was simply informing you that you were wrong.

I don't know what you would call it, but if they hid that equipment in an effort to likely get more, which of course they did but we won't ever get that answer, then yea, I would call that stealing.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

-Wendler

You act like I've never been critical of either which is flat not true, I have provided you a list on more than one occasion of things Trump has done that I disagreed with. Wal-Mart is was simply informing you that you were wrong.

I don't know what you would call it, but if they hid that equipment in an effort to likely get more, which of course they did but we won't ever get that answer, then yea, I would call that stealing.
    lol. Imagine the president of the us baselessly accusing US hospitals of stealing based on nothing but his immense lack of knowledge. The fact that he can't understand how this virus would increase a hospitals use of PPE ten fold just shows for the millionth time what a moron he is. Oh 300k is a big number, much bigger than 20k. Something must be fishy! He's like a dog with a light when it comes to big numbers.

phuking clownshow.

And walmart is a cancer to this country. Everyone with an ounce of brains can see that walmart encourages globalization (which you despise), pays its workers garbage so that they need to be supported by the government, and crushed small business. The only people walmart benefits is are the walls.

Yet you defend them like they're family.

SMH
    Early AM workout crew.