Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Here in Mexico there is a Tinder-like app, dont know if its in the US too but...

Basically hot/pretty girls are free to enter, they only have to go trough a filter and verify their account. For a man to be there you have to be some kind of celebrity, or pay high $$$, be a football player, athlete or have absolutely top tier looks. In short, be top 1% of men. Basically filters out all the Timothys, average Tommys and even Brads (7/10 and below) and just allow the absolute high end men to be there.

So imagine meeting a hot ass chick while being just an above average male with his life together, good natty physique, good paying job, good values, serious about commitments etc, no problems, you meet this chick on the gym, or in class, or library or whatever, and you figure that you are on a similar league as well "hey im a high value man, and so is she, so i have a shot". What you dont know is that this girl has 3 football players DMing her, 4 Brad Pitt look alikes, 7 rich kids, etc. So while you are maybe top 20% of men, you are competing against top 5%, or even top 1% of men.

So of course, she tells you to fuk off (nicely or not doesnt matter). You say whatever and you move on, and you meet another chick that you find attractive. Another chick that is top 20% of women, just like you are, but guess what, the 3 football players, the 7 rich kids, the 4 Brad Pitt look alikes that were DMing the other chick? They are DMing this new chick too because we as men can fuk two or even three different chicks every day if we can get away with it. And these guys can. Top 1% dominate the field like prime Jordan would dominate the court.

So what do you do? Hmmm, maybe you will take a look at lower value women, but still relatively high value. Say, top 30% of women. These 30% of women are taken too, they are getting DM'd by the top 1% men (when these dudes are bored or want a quick lay), but also are getting DM'd by the top 10% or 15% men.

See where im going with this? You need to be at the absolutely top of your game to fuk a girl that is on a similar league as yours, or even slightly below.

And only once the girls have realized that the top 1% of men only want them for sex, they start going down the ladder, until they are 30 years old with two kids and not even the top 20% guys are interested, and then they go to complain to social media. Or maybe they get lucky and do land a nice high value guy, but only after years of fuking top tier men every fukin weekend.

Now i dont want to sound like EOD here, but social media truly did change absolutely everything. It shifted the power entirely to women, and since they are the offer and men are the demand, and the demand is always at an absolutely sky high (because we men want to fuk every single time of the day), they get to pick whatever price they feel like they are worth. Basically it makes 6's and 7's women believe they are 8's and 9's, and it makes guys that are 6's and 7's believe they are 4's and 5's.

This new app is something else, but this dymanic basically works for every single different social media. Now i know this isnt anything new for this forum, but it really does blows my mind how it all changed lol. If this doesnt want you to become the absolute best you can become, then i dont know what will. Thats just how the game is nowadays
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Didn’t read, zero fuks given about some kind of Mexican tinder

Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fuking Mexico

I don’t want a large farva, I want a goddamn liter of cola

Send In The Clowns

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Does your city have cheap (some smoking hot) whores like Tijuana? If so, there is absolutely no reason for guys to even entertain this nonsense.

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    yes. social media did change chit. the problem is more mens nuts, cause men are going ape chit all over that stuff giving women the power. even ****gy celebrities that should get enough poosy are searching instagram and dipping their toes where they shouldn't.

butttt... the vast majority of those girls are gonna suck. and believe me this is not some opinion born out of isolation from that. i was a star athlete in my city that grew up with a mom who owned dance studios. her studio was flooded with news articles of all the stuff we did in baseball. and we had 3 generations of it. i promise you, if you stick within those generations and they played baseball in our city, they probably know our name

your common woman is going to be influenced by that. your common woman also sucks.

but lets stay within the vein of my mother's dance studio. she has a woman there whom remained president of a non profit for 5 years after her daughter left the studio (usually the presidents are mothers or people who have some affiliation with it). i have seen her work 60+ hours doing physical labor, with little to no incentive whatsoever, and she doesn't get paid. yet she returned to the show for like 10 to 15 years

basically, that bish is extremely loyal. and she's married to some avg. joe. but he's a reallllyyyy nice guy. im not trying to suggest he has no skills, he's a handyman, but he's certainly not a brad pitt

and i have other stories to this. the girl i just used in my example is more quality than your avg. social status chasing, replaceable hoe

Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nah, my ex has about 100K followers on insta, posts lingerie bikini pics all the time, and tons of white knights on social media on every pic. She still always hits me up and can't keep her hands off when we meet up.

Beta way of thinking bro. Any 'top tier male' who resorts to using dating apps isn't 'top tier'. To be a male on a dating app means they are desperate.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

BentL1fe is not very well liked. (-100) BentL1fe is not very well liked. (-100) BentL1fe is not very well liked. (-100) BentL1fe is not very well liked. (-100) BentL1fe is not very well liked. (-100) BentL1fe is not very well liked. (-100) BentL1fe is not very well liked. (-100) BentL1fe is not very well liked. (-100) BentL1fe is not very well liked. (-100) BentL1fe is not very well liked. (-100) BentL1fe is not very well liked. (-100)
    whats it called? taco stand?

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    Does your city have cheap (some smoking hot) whores like Tijuana? If so, there is absolutely no reason for guys to even entertain this nonsense.

Mexico City has high end women too, actresses, singers, models, super hot normal chicks, etc. Mexico has very beautiful women too, and we used to have old fashioned beautiful women with family values and ****, but this **** social media changed the game and the women too.
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

Originally Posted by Tomohokk View Post
    Nah, my ex has about 100K followers on insta, posts lingerie bikini pics all the time, and tons of white knights on social media on every pic. She still always hits me up and can't keep her hands off when we meet up.

Beta way of thinking bro. Any 'top tier male' who resorts to using dating apps isn't 'top tier'. To be a male on a dating app means they are desperate.
    Brb anecdotal evidence.

I too have a 9/10 ex and willing to bet hotter than yours, and still calls me every two weeks or so, will post pics if you want to comare. Doesnt mean OP is not accurate. Get off your high horse bro

DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My name is Hennifer Llllllopez, y I like tacos y burritos.

Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ken-O View Post
    Brb anecdotal evidence.
    BRB my experiences are the only experiences that matter for me.

I too have a 9/10 ex and willing to bet hotter than yours, and still calls me every two weeks or so, will post pics if you want to comare. Doesnt mean OP is not accurate. Get off your high horse bro
    Wanna know how I know you're insecure?

And btw, this ex with the 100K followers, I snub her all the time. She still craves that dick despite all the white knight ****s in her dms

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No mames, no lo lei.

Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No mames Wei

Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Now i dont want to sound like EOD here, but social media truly did change absolutely everything post 2012.
    Lol...fixed.

Yes, women have more power but I guess it's our responsibly to not give them the power and stand your ground, even if it means not getting that wetwet.
    14-9 total correct guesses (1st place), 61% accurate - Lyon Gaultier Presents Euro 2012 Contest ||| 45-33 total correct guesses (4th place), 58% accurate - 2014 World Cup Pick Em' Giveaway by Lyon Gaultier
    2015-2016 NFL Football Pick-em Trinity: 3rd place, 163 points, 163-93.

BRB my experiences are the only experiences that matter for me.

Wanna know how I know you're insecure?

And btw, this ex with the 100K followers, I snub her all the time. She still craves that dick despite all the white knight ****s in her dms
    Im the insecure one, but its the second time now that you have mentioned the 100k followers that your EX has lol. So much for "social media doesnt matter bro!!"

CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

^this

lol at girlfriending some boosted up ego sloot of a dating app. most guys shouldn't even bother with online dating unless it's for a few ONS here and there when on a dry spell.

learn to chatting up/approaching women outside, be it at bars, social events, gyms, library, w/e
    S 420/B 310/D 515 @173lb
    BSc Dietetics/Sports Nutrition
    MSc Biomedical Sc/Endocrinology

"Discipline is doing what you hate to do, but nonetheless doing it like you love it." - Mike Tyson.

LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have a strong Latina fetish, with most of my ex-gf's being hispanic. With that said...

Chicas who are on this particular app that OP is describing would be a nightmare to be around in real life. In Mexico it's insanely easy to get a qt that is humble, with good values and isn't obsessed with instagram.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Glow, glow, glow your boat

Originally Posted by RepealThe19th View Post
    They have that app here. It's called "Raya".

https://www.businessinsider.com/what...famous-2019-12
    yeah thats th eone

Registered Anti-Racist trapspot's Avatar
    trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol this looks like another "elite-dating-app" flop like "the league" was. Tbh, I don't think anything will overtake tinder/bumble in terms of popularity and number of fukable chicks
    NYC crew
    BLM and Antifa crew
    Defund the police until they reform crew
    Islam was right about men crew

Im the insecure one, but its the second time now that you have mentioned the 100k followers that your EX has lol. So much for "social media doesnt matter bro!!"
    More followers = more white knights. And white knights in a woman's eyes are practically invisible doormats.

Fact is, online dating has and will always be for desperate people

trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Here's a pic of the raya CEO:

https://techcrunch.com/wp-content/up...ern.jpeg?w=512

In other words this is exactly another cuck app for rich beta bux like the league

Aesthetic street soulja sickkunts don't need to pay attention to this app
    NYC crew
    BLM and Antifa crew

kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Post some pics of the Mexican HBB's OP, I didn't come here jsut to read a lengthy essay.
    “Steroids is now just a word that the lazy and ignorant use to describe any guy that has more muscle and dedication than them”– Mike O'Hearn

"I am like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym; I'm getting the feeling of cumming at home; I'm getting the feeling of cumming backstage; when I pump up, when I pose out in front of 5000 people I get the same feeling, so I am cumming day and night. It's terrific, right? So you know, I am in heaven."

s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if you aren't a fat girl (honestly, even if you are kinda fat in the states) you will have no shortage of decent looking men, men with money, etc. They could just as easily get this on Tinder.
    strong 2.5/10 facial aesthetics
    strong claviclecel

Mmjk1500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mmjk1500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mmjk1500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mmjk1500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mmjk1500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mmjk1500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mmjk1500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mmjk1500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mmjk1500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mmjk1500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mmjk1500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Brb anecdotal evidence.

Might as well throw it up then
    We are all self made but only the successful will admit it. -Earl Nightingale

Originally Posted by s1ckpsycho View Post
    if you aren't a fat girl (honestly, even if you are kinda fat in the states) you will have no shortage of decent looking men, men with money, etc. They could just as easily get this on Tinder.
    Yea honestly I think this is more for wealthy post-wall unmarried women
    NYC crew
    BLM and Antifa crew

Originally Posted by s1ckpsycho View Post
    Thing is most women aren't just looking for anybody, vs desperate men are looking for literally any 'body' that's fukable

TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you're entertaining any sort of app that requires you to be Top 1% as a male to enter, but women only have to be pretty, you're perpetuating the framework you dislike.

Just saying.

SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So uh what’s the app called?

CEO of the Unified Fund ErnieMccracken's Avatar
    ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Misc should be like that. Only top tier sloots and omega chads.

Originally Posted by TypeNirvash View Post
    If you're entertaining any sort of app that requires you to be Top 1% as a male to enter, but women only have to be pretty, you're perpetuating the framework you dislike.

Just saying.
    Reps on r/c

We are men. We create our own reality and take responsibility. If you are aesthetic / top tier and you are desperate enough to go on dating apps and send ****gy messages to the average woman to try to get them to phuk you, you are the problem itself.