Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    give me some links cause i know the evidence in the scientific community lends toward monogamy.

human social hieararchies are more complex than any other animal. they don't believe there's an "alpha male". here's why. because the brain is so dynamic and has so many possible pursuits of "alphaness" bill gates and his 80 billion dollars or whatever, can look pretty alpha, but there are a lot of fields in which he won't be "alpha". you could probably pick any individual academic field beyond computers and business. definitely on the athletic field though. he would be exposed as a beta

alpha dog would have to be top in EVERYTHING to truly be alpha, and as it was said before, human social hiearchies are too complex. you get into even more complexity with societies. for instance, you in your city might be the best drummer in your city. but in a society 48 states over there's someone actually better than you.

this kind of plays into ken's thread. but the point is, in regard to your "one alpha" phucks harems of women, we introduce multiple societies that makes that infinitely more complex. the girl with you in your city is not actually with the real alpha

it would seem if we had evolved that way we would have evolved tools in order to discern that, because her "selection" process really means nothing

chit, ive barely broached anything
    Open your eyes and observe the world around you. You don’t need links to scientific studies. I understand your point that you can be the “top man” in a million different fields, but the values of your society decide who the real top men are. Are you gonna pretend like the best trombone player on earth can compete with the most handsome man on earth when it comes to getting girls? There’s a million things you can be “the best” at but only certain things are valued. In our current society, money, fame, and looks are the most valued traits. That’s why a dude like Chris Hemsworth can fuk as many girls as he wants, and nobody even knows the trombone player’s name.

What is your definition of monogamy? Because what most girls do these days is spend years 15-28 bouncing from Chad dick to Chad dick (I.e. a member of Chad’s harem) until eventually settling down with a provider. I wouldn’t call that monogamy.
    Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death

Iluvmud has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Iluvmud has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Iluvmud has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Iluvmud has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Iluvmud has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Iluvmud has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Iluvmud has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Iluvmud has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Iluvmud has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Iluvmud has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Iluvmud has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Ken-O View Post
    Mexico City has high end women too, actresses, singers, models, super hot normal chicks, etc. Mexico has very beautiful women too, and we used to have old fashioned beautiful women with family values and ****, but this **** social media changed the game and the women too.
    Those were the days...... I need to go back to my roots hermano!
    Salty.......... like Extra salty.......

*Neg SS on site crew - MSSRA!

Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Basically hot/pretty girls are free to enter, they only have to go trough a filter and verify their account. For a man to be there you have to be some kind of celebrity, or pay high $$$, be a football player, athlete or have absolutely top tier looks. In short, be top 1% of men. Basically filters out all the Timothys, average Tommys and even Brads (7/10 and below) and just allow the absolute high end men to be there.

So imagine meeting a hot ass chick while being just an above average male with his life together, good natty physique, good paying job, good values, serious about commitments etc, no problems, you meet this chick on the gym, or in class, or library or whatever, and you figure that you are on a similar league as well "hey im a high value man, and so is she, so i have a shot". What you dont know is that this girl has 3 football players DMing her, 4 Brad Pitt look alikes, 7 rich kids, etc. So while you are maybe top 20% of men, you are competing against top 5%, or even top 1% of men.

So of course, she tells you to fuk off (nicely or not doesnt matter). You say whatever and you move on, and you meet another chick that you find attractive. Another chick that is top 20% of women, just like you are, but guess what, the 3 football players, the 7 rich kids, the 4 Brad Pitt look alikes that were DMing the other chick? They are DMing this new chick too because we as men can fuk two or even three different chicks every day if we can get away with it. And these guys can. Top 1% dominate the field like prime Jordan would dominate the court.

So what do you do? Hmmm, maybe you will take a look at lower value women, but still relatively high value. Say, top 30% of women. These 30% of women are taken too, they are getting DM'd by the top 1% men (when these dudes are bored or want a quick lay), but also are getting DM'd by the top 10% or 15% men.

See where im going with this? You need to be at the absolutely top of your game to fuk a girl that is on a similar league as yours, or even slightly below.

And only once the girls have realized that the top 1% of men only want them for sex, they start going down the ladder, until they are 30 years old with two kids and not even the top 20% guys are interested, and then they go to complain to social media. Or maybe they get lucky and do land a nice high value guy, but only after years of fuking top tier men every fukin weekend.

Now i dont want to sound like EOD here, but social media truly did change absolutely everything. It shifted the power entirely to women, and since they are the offer and men are the demand, and the demand is always at an absolutely sky high (because we men want to fuk every single time of the day), they get to pick whatever price they feel like they are worth. Basically it makes 6's and 7's women believe they are 8's and 9's, and it makes guys that are 6's and 7's believe they are 4's and 5's.

This new app is something else, but this dymanic basically works for every single different social media. Now i know this isnt anything new for this forum, but it really does blows my mind how it all changed lol. If this doesnt want you to become the absolute best you can become, then i dont know what will. Thats just how the game is nowadays

Wtf dude a guy in the relationship sub forum made a thread where he predicted an app exactly like this would come along. He made that post about a year ago.

Did you just copy and paste that chit?

Regardless the west is fcked. I asked for this chicks number last summer and that experience stuck with me out of any other time. This girl would use for my attention constantly but as soon as I asked for her number, as soon as I called her on her bluff, she immediately shut down. Completely different demeanor.

It was like she was offended I would expect anything other than giving her my free attention..

This sloot was legit 2 points below me and awkward af. I was looking for an potentially easy smash and she thought she was better than me. JUST LOL

I still beat myself up for gassing that dumb sloot. occasionally I’ll see her in a mutual friends feed she looks horrible. Washboard body. Idk what I was thinking
    Last edited by Basiliskboy; 03-29-2020 at 09:52 PM.
    Manifest your destiny you limp dick mouth breather

propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by x420SwagScopex View Post
    Open your eyes and observe the world around you. You don’t need links to scientific studies. I understand your point that you can be the “top man” in a million different fields, but the values of your society decide who the real top men are. Are you gonna pretend like the best trombone player on earth can compete with the most handsome man on earth when it comes to getting girls?
    i could definitely say that a woman into music just might be attracted to a trombone player over the "most handsome man"? trombone is pretty gay, i agree with you, but no i would not feel safe saying every woman on earth is more attracted to hemsworth than the top trombone player. further you seem to be talking about volume more than attraction imo. i.e. more girls are attracted to hemsworth as opposed to NOBODY being attracted to the trombone player

a few things to this. how do you know you're just not in a society placing value on looks? 2nd of all, you said "look around you". do you really think women are so dumb as to assume the guy they are with is the "most attractive man on earth". for your theory wouldn't that mean all women are isolated solely to chad, but how come when i go out to pretty much anywhere, women are with men? at the very least it's exposing a dynamic other than "looks"

There’s a million things you can be “the best” at but only certain things are valued. In our current society, money, fame, and looks are the most valued traits. That’s why a dude like Chris Hemsworth can fuk as many girls as he wants, and nobody even knows the trombone player’s name.
    true.. i guess. there's a lot of factors though. what if chris hemsworth's dad got into the early grounds of hollywood and has had a job there ever since. his dad pulled some strings and now he gets tv jobs and movies and because of that he's famous. he is good looking, but i would bet this is the story of quite a few "hollywood" people that you are implying are "chad" even though they might not have gotten there on their own merits; implied "merits" being "looks". im not sure how much you could isolate the "fame" from his "looks". i'm not sure if you're aware but they did a little experiment with david beckham from target. he dressed up as a target worker and NOBODY noticed him; extreme celebrity right? so, basically, women weren't fawning after him up to that point. but then a person recognizes him and suddenly women start swarming around him. point being, they weren't really all that interested until they learned he was famous

honestly, i can go into so much more, but im tired. i took a benadryl not that long ago. if you want to bring me some good research why don't you give me the efficacy of a jawbone looking a certain way and career success? i'd like to see the linkage. how come i can see beta LOOKING guys at the top of their fields.

if looks are the pinnacle of everything how come this guy can make 430 milllion dollars in a contract

but this guy can't

are you willing to bet with me that the 2nd guy is more athletic? are you willing to bet with me he has more test? been less sick in his life?

if you're not understanding im trying to understand how the "looks" translates into..anything really. other than looks

What is your definition of monogamy? Because what most girls do these days is spend years 15-28 bouncing from Chad dick to Chad dick (I.e. a member of Chad’s harem) until eventually settling down with a provider. I wouldn’t call that monogamy.
    you guys said it's "human nature" i thought you were referring to monogamy or polygamy being "human nature". you guys were insinuating it was "nature" for women to be attracted to "chad" with harems of women as opposed to a beta for monogamy. im unsure if we can say these ages of "birth control" is "nature" - that seems pretty counter intuitive; it would seem to be the opposite of "nature". so i guess i take issue with the insinuation that that is "nature".

what i was then saying was that it doesn't seem like there are tools that humans have evolved to discern said "chad" if social hiearchies are too complex. i went into how the overall structure was more complex but i didn't even go into the fact that someone can have a job as a janitor and then be a dj night. further illustrating how complex human social hierarchies are. if you don't get that that would mean you could be bottom of the barrel at day and cream of the crop at night. that also means that women who see him as a janitor don't see him the same as the girls that see him as a dj at night. idk about you but throwing out so many loopholes really brings into question the efficiency of said "natural" - implying - "evolved" tools to seek out "chad"
    Last edited by propreffered7; 03-29-2020 at 10:09 PM.

Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Basiliskboy View Post
    Wtf dude a guy in the relationship sub forum made a thread where he predicted an app exactly like this would come along. He made that post about a year ago.

Did you just copy and paste that chit?
    Nope, just heard about it today. Made me realize that most women would rather be pumped and dumped by Chad than go on a date with a normal or a slightly above average man
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Top looking it has to be around $125-150. Im talking the kind of chick that looks like the prime girls on tik tok
    srs
    I'm your God. Worship me

KC Chiefs crew

Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fang2 View Post
    srs
    completely srs
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

Tomohokk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tomohokk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tomohokk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tomohokk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tomohokk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tomohokk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tomohokk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tomohokk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tomohokk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tomohokk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tomohokk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    i went into how the overall structure was more complex but i didn't even go into the fact that someone can have a job as a janitor and then be a dj night. further illustrating how complex human social hierarchies are. if you don't get that that would mean you could be bottom of the barrel at day and cream of the crop at night. that also means that women who see him as a janitor don't see him the same as the girls that see him as a dj at night. idk about you but throwing out so many loopholes really brings into question the efficiency of said "natural" - implying - "evolved" tools to seek out "chad"
    So true, it can be complex. But one thing, status definitely matters. Anyone who's ever had a quick boost in popularity and / or with success will know that feel.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tomohokk View Post
    So true, it can be complex. But one thing, status definitely matters. Anyone who's ever had a quick boost in popularity and / or with success will know that feel.
    for sure i definitely think there's an aspect of success in there. no doubt women are attracted to success, but as illustrated that success seems to seep over into many potential fields. i guess to me i dont see significant linkage with looks being attributed to success.i have a feeling that hollywood and movies may play a role here. no doubt industries fixated on looks, better looking people probably perform better but i guess what i mean is there are uglier guys that can have more success than better looking guys in different avenues.

this could be isolated to women's infatuation with celebrity and hollywood/ movies.

i also definitely agree there's some sort of ALPHA traits they're attracted to, but i'm serious.. go look up "human alpha male" in scientific studies, they dont think it exists
    Last edited by propreffered7; 03-29-2020 at 10:22 PM.

Suit3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Inb4 Mexican HitmanBrah

KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Who cares man? Why do guys get so wrapped up in theorizing about random sloots? Live your life brahs.
    *Reps everyone who negs crew*
    *Track Crew*

inb4everything is just really nice. (+1000) inb4everything is just really nice. (+1000) inb4everything is just really nice. (+1000) inb4everything is just really nice. (+1000) inb4everything is just really nice. (+1000) inb4everything is just really nice. (+1000) inb4everything is just really nice. (+1000) inb4everything is just really nice. (+1000) inb4everything is just really nice. (+1000) inb4everything is just really nice. (+1000) inb4everything is just really nice. (+1000)
    How did you not know about this dynamic the past 2-3 years? Incels and Chads def were aware of it.

It's "normies" that get their gfs via friends that are usually not too aware. Anyways, instagram and posting your exciting life online 24/7 is the thing these days. I'd be paying followers and photoshoots and traveling for fun if I had the means too. Currently too busy for that sht but every generation of men has to do stupid ****.

Also, telling every men to be their best self wont solve the problem. If every guy steroided, had a 100k salary, and became 6'-4", women would still find a way to be hypergamous in this "equal" society (animal kingdom society).