Thread: newbie help

Tomm5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tomm5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tomm5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tomm5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tomm5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tomm5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tomm5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tomm5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tomm5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tomm5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tomm5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile newbie help

Hi all

New to this.
    Bought some whey protein powder and creatine. Understand need work out and eat right too, like they’re not just magic dust.

Question though is;

Say work out 5 days a week and take whey 7 days a week.
    The creatine i read builds up and needs be taken daily. But dehydrates you though, so if i wanted to have a few beers is it ok to still have them?
    I normally had 2-3 beers 4 nights a week

Many thanks

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tomm5 View Post
    Hi all

New to this.
    Bought some whey protein powder and creatine. Understand need work out and eat right too, like they’re not just magic dust.

Question though is;

Say work out 5 days a week and take whey 7 days a week.
    The creatine i read builds up and needs be taken daily. But dehydrates you though, so if i wanted to have a few beers is it ok to still have them?
    I normally had 2-3 beers 4 nights a week

Many thanks
    You probably shouldn't be training 5 days a week. What routine are you looking at?

Creatine, 5 grams a day, every day, any time of day, in any beverage, no loading, no cycling. If you skip it a couple days a week that's fine too, and depending on your bodyweight if you take 3 grams a day every day, that's fine too.

It doesn't dehydrate you, just, don't let yourself dehydrate. Keep a healthy water intake/hydration level.

You may want to cut down on the beers a little bit, just, generally

stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Take the whey as a "part" of your nutritional goals. Make sure you are looking at the rest of your consumption as well.

We each make our own choices but cutting back on the beers (not completely, but maybe some) will help you reach goals faster.

Cellucor Nutrabolt Lead Representative
    w/ Burntreality :)

Tomm5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tomm5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tomm5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tomm5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tomm5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tomm5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tomm5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tomm5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tomm5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tomm5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tomm5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    You probably shouldn't be training 5 days a week. What routine are you looking at?

Creatine, 5 grams a day, every day, any time of day, in any beverage, no loading, no cycling. If you skip it a couple days a week that's fine too, and depending on your bodyweight if you take 3 grams a day every day, that's fine too.

It doesn't dehydrate you, just, don't let yourself dehydrate. Keep a healthy water intake/hydration level.

You may want to cut down on the beers a little bit, just, generally
    Was doing 60 press-ups and 60 sit ups daily.
    Going to do weights on this app I have 5 days a week to. or I can change the amounts.

ok thanks, i'd read things like creatine attacks the liver ect and dehydrates you.

many thanks, all advance and help is appreciated. guess we all new to it t some stage

Originally Posted by stad0203 View Post
    Take the whey as a "part" of your nutritional goals. Make sure you are looking at the rest of your consumption as well.

We each make our own choices but cutting back on the beers (not completely, but maybe some) will help you reach goals faster.

Yeah I still eat how I should. just take whey as well as. Is it ok/good to take whey daily?

Ok thanks

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Yeah I still eat how I should.
    You do? So what are your macros?

I suspect if you know the answer to that, then you can easily decide if you should supplement with whey or not.

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    You do? So what are your macros?

I suspect if you know the answer to that, then you can easily decide if you should supplement with whey or not.
    I'll be honest I don't know what macros are.

like I say i'm new to this

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I'll be honest I don't know what macros are.

like I say i'm new to this
    I suggest heading over to the Nutrition forum and reading the sticky threads at the top of the page. Once you have established what nutrients you need - THEN you can decide if you need whey to boost it up or not.

A good starting point is to get myfitnesspal and put what you normally eat on a typical day into that - so you can see what's in your usualy diet.

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    I suggest heading over to the Nutrition forum and reading the sticky threads at the top of the page. Once you have established what nutrients you need - THEN you can decide if you need whey to boost it up or not.

A good starting point is to get myfitnesspal and put what you normally eat on a typical day into that - so you can see what's in your usualy diet.

thanks I will do and i'll get the app.

I think I will need whey as well though like I only eat regular intake and haven't upped it since starting lifting.