CastletonSnob1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CastletonSnob1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CastletonSnob1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CastletonSnob1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CastletonSnob1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CastletonSnob1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CastletonSnob1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CastletonSnob1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CastletonSnob1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CastletonSnob1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CastletonSnob1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Will Esports ever be as popular as regular sports?

Do you think Esports will ever become as popular as football, basketball or baseball? Will the finals of say, an Overwatch tournament be viewed by as many people as the Super Bowl?

bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It already is by views. IIRC League of legends world championships has more views than any 'real' sport other than the superbowl/world cup now, and that's not including Chinese views
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

Cazken is a complete loser! (-2000) Cazken is a complete loser! (-2000) Cazken is a complete loser! (-2000) Cazken is a complete loser! (-2000) Cazken is a complete loser! (-2000) Cazken is a complete loser! (-2000) Cazken is a complete loser! (-2000) Cazken is a complete loser! (-2000) Cazken is a complete loser! (-2000) Cazken is a complete loser! (-2000) Cazken is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by CastletonSnob1 View Post
    Do you think Esports will ever become as popular as football, basketball or baseball? Will the finals of say, an Overwatch tournament be viewed by as many people as the Super Bowl?
    yea, if it’s not alrdy. more and more low t video gamers coming up these days especially in america

adang92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adang92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adang92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adang92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adang92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adang92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adang92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adang92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adang92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adang92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adang92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    easily. its more accessible

butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    still blows my mind that this is a thing (and people watching streams / lets plays)

i remember back when we were younger and we friends over, we'd all be taking turns playing games, and the WORST part was when you werent playing and you had to wait for your turn. now its like these kids LOVE that more than actually playing the game

i know i sound like an old man that doesn't understand new tech or something, but its just so weird to me
    pm me ur pics and ill rep u haha jk no homo lol haha no but srsly pls pm me ur pics haha just glutes and maybe face haha no homo again lol just kidding kinda not rly lol pls send them

Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It already is.

Hell, they even show some of it of ESPN.
    Italian Crew
    *Ohio State Crew*

Anything easy aint worth a damn. -Woody Hayes

Two things in life right now that I'm aiming for: Getting big and very lean, and the other is making lots of money so I can shove it in peoples faces that didn't give me the time.
    Weight: 160-----------Goal: 170-175 @ 7-8% BF

Jays/Buckeyes/Packers/Raptors/Leafs

Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by butwhowasfeel View Post
    still blows my mind that this is a thing (and people watching streams / lets plays)

i remember back when we were younger and we friends over, we'd all be taking turns playing games, and the WORST part was when you werent playing and you had to wait for your turn. now its like these kids LOVE that more than actually playing the game

i know i sound like an old man that doesn't understand new tech or something, but its just so weird to me
    Watching people instead of playing a video game isn't very much different than watching someone play sports while you sit on your ass is it?

Whether Sport, or ESport, I'm watching professionals do something that I either couldn't do, or would have to devote my life to to achieve anywhere near that level of skill in it.
    *Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Rawdog Crew* *Vasectomy Crew*
    *From Fat to Dad Bod, still trying to improve Crew*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*