Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Divinity Original Sin worth it?

Any of you brahs played these games? I saw they have it on PS4 now but the new one is quite expensive. I don't know why though cuz it's isometric style and looks kinda poverty. I just got the platinum for Dragon Quest XI and dat post game depression hitting me hard brahs, best game I've played in a while.

I'm an RPG brah and I'm looking for a new one to get immersed in cuz corona. Everywhere I look ppl are swearing by Divinity Original Sin like they're best games ever. I looked at gameplay videos/reviews and sht and it looks kinda poverty. I'm kinda a graphics whore and I like nice visuals and third person style, but most of all story and immersion for RPGs. I loved the bioware games like Dragon Age and Mass Effect.

Do you brahs think it's worth it? Doesn't seem like there's a third person option or any cutscenes or anything. Everyone swears by this game though like it's better than creampieing a tight asian. If not do you brahs have any recommendations for good PS4 RPGs?

KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don’t bother if you think they look poverty you are right. They are are weird and retarded and off grid. It seems like only weird people or childish people like them.

I fell for it and tried it and stopped playing after 10 min.

Maybe if they came out like 15 years ago they might have been interesting but it’s just not playable to me.
    A lot of girls say I'm built like a "Tank"
    BENCH: getting there
    DEADLIFT: getting there
    SQUAT: bout 350
    #TRUMP2020

Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's a dungeons and dragons simulator.

I've played through it twice with my SO

Great game.
    Free Men Don't Ask
    Download this gun: https://lbry.tv/@Deterrence-Dispensed:2
    glock 17 lower: https://lbry.tv/@Deterrence-Dispensed:2/FMDA-G17-F17-Update:b
    ar15 lower: https://lbry.tv/@Deterrence-Dispensed:2/AR15000-IvanTheTroll:b

Disclaimer: all content posted by Techriding101 is purely for roleplay purposes

jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    Don’t bother if you think they look poverty you are right. They are are weird and retarded and off grid. It seems like only weird people or childish people like them.

Maybe if they came out like 15 years ago they might have been interesting but it’s just not playable to me.
    Fuark man I don't get it. I don't care about the cucked reviews from IGN and Gamespot and sht, but literally EVERYONE is saying this game is basically the best RPG ever made. I loved Witcher 3 and Dragon Age which is why I was intrigued.

One thing that no one mentions is the poverty layout. Like all the reviews are just ignoring this isometric sht and no cutscenes. Instead they have a narrator just speaking over what's going on like wtf? That's what's turning me off to this so far. I have no problem with the strategic and turn based combat as I enjoyed the phuk out of Dragon Age and have no problem with turn based sht.

Very intredasting but very confusing as well, I don't understand what all the praise is about. I can't tell if this is one of those cases of ppl just loving it cuz it's some indie style sht that also hate triple A games because they're woke cucks or w/e.

KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jizzfarmer View Post
    Fuark man I don't get it. I don't care about the cucked reviews from IGN and Gamespot and sht, but literally EVERYONE is saying this game is basically the best RPG ever made. I loved Witcher 3 and Dragon Age which is why I was intrigued.

One thing that no one mentions is the poverty layout. Like all the reviews are just ignoring this isometric sht and no cutscenes. Instead they have a narrator just speaking over what's going on like wtf? That's what's turning me off to this so far. I have no problem with the strategic and turn based combat as I enjoyed the phuk out of Dragon Age and have no problem with turn based sht.

Very intredasting but very confusing as well, I don't understand what all the praise is about. I can't tell if this is one of those cases of ppl just loving it cuz it's some indie style sht that also hate triple A games because they're woke cucks or w/e.
    That is exactly it.

And it’s what makes it so lame. The weird b-list off grid cooky euro-humor or whatever the vibe is is probably what they like when to me that’s the cringiest part.

Like do they have no taste in nuance and character design and world building?

How can someone play some masterpiece like witcher 3 and then come play some gay shiit like this lol.

Like I have patience to sit through that. You would have to be a child or dull as a rock to sit through that bullshiit. I got better things to do lol there’s a tons of games out there to spend time on.
    #TRUMP2020

ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have it on pc only played like an hour tho seemed very confusing I’ll give it another shot because so many people say it’s the best game this generation etc... kinda want to play it on console tho

Originally Posted by ryankoch View Post
    I have it on pc only played like an hour tho seemed very confusing I’ll give it another shot because so many people say it’s the best game this generation etc... kinda want to play it on console tho
    Game of the decade or year? It’s not even playable.

I played part 2 and I’m sitting there on that island with some retarded lizard and constantly cringe dialogue and I’m like what am I even doing here.
    #TRUMP2020

chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So, I've nearly gotten every achievement in the first one, and have played through the (inferior) sequel twice and think I can shed a bit of light on if the game is for you or not/why people like it.

One of the reasons you'll see such a positive attitude toward the game is the company is similar to CDPR in terms of putting out free updates- Divinity Original Sin got a free enhanced edition that included full voice acting and a plethora of other features that went a longgg way in improving the game.

Now as for the game itself, it certainly isn't for everyone. The writing and characters are generally clever, but at the end of the day the story itself is not good or going to remotely be enough to keep you invested alone. The game in general is wacky, and you will either adjust to its strange dark humor, or probably find it grating.

In terms of gameplay its essentially you spending your action points on a turn to move and use various abilities, which is more involved than a traditional turn based system but not revolutionary. The multiplayer is a big perk if you've got someone to play with though, I played the first one solo but thats what got me invested in the second one.

So what is there to like? In terms of the 'story' you need to get enjoyment out of resolving situations however you see fit. This is one of the few games where you can genuinely brute force almost anything, or steal etc. - Its been a bit since I played the first one but in the second game you can choose options that are down right diabolical in almost every single situation. There are also hidden/hard to get outcomes to some plot lines that you are surprised are even an option. This is something you will either greatly appreciate or could easily not affect your enjoyment at all.

As far as gameplay, the fun here comes from optimizing your character builds and party composition, finding creative approaches to battles etc.- Again this could do absolutely nothing for you but once you get immersed in it, it can be a lot of fun. There is a lot more to enjoy here than say, the Witcher 3(which is a masterpiece but has a lacking combat system).

So yeah, thats my objective breakdown- To you in particular OP my tastes are very similar to yours- first Dragon Age is great, Mass effect, whole Witcher series, currently playing Dragon Quest so I think theres a decent chance of you being able to get into it.
    Instagram: Kbgofficial
    ^ Bodybuilding, anime, cats, and art

Seven Legendary Anime you've never heard of:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157602303&p=1148307083&posted=1#post1148307083

Someday? Someday my dream will come? One night you will wake up and discover it never happened. It's all turned around on you. It never will. Suddenly you are old. Didn't happen, and it never will, because you were never going to do it anyway.

Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's slow as hell. Literally put me to sleep every time I tried to play it.

Originally Posted by chaoserver View Post
    So, I've nearly gotten every achievement in the first one, and have played through the (inferior) sequel twice and think I can shed a bit of light on if the game is for you or not/why people like it.

One of the reasons you'll see such a positive attitude toward the game is the company is similar to CDPR in terms of putting out free updates- Divinity Original Sin got a free enhanced edition that included full voice acting and a plethora of other features that went a longgg way in improving the game.

Now as for the game itself, it certainly isn't for everyone. The writing and characters are generally clever, but at the end of the day the story itself is not good or going to remotely be enough to keep you invested alone. The game in general is wacky, and you will either adjust to its strange dark humor, or probably find it grating.

In terms of gameplay its essentially you spending your action points on a turn to move and use various abilities, which is more involved than a traditional turn based system but not revolutionary. The multiplayer is a big perk if you've got someone to play with though, I played the first one solo but thats what got me invested in the second one.

So what is there to like? In terms of the 'story' you need to get enjoyment out of resolving situations however you see fit. This is one of the few games where you can genuinely brute force almost anything, or steal etc. - Its been a bit since I played the first one but in the second game you can choose options that are down right diabolical in almost every single situation. There are also hidden/hard to get outcomes to some plot lines that you are surprised are even an option. This is something you will either greatly appreciate or could easily not affect your enjoyment at all.

As far as gameplay, the fun here comes from optimizing your character builds and party composition, finding creative approaches to battles etc.- Again this could do absolutely nothing for you but once you get immersed in it, it can be a lot of fun. There is a lot more to enjoy here than say, the Witcher 3(which is a masterpiece but has a lacking combat system).

So yeah, thats my objective breakdown- To you in particular OP my tastes are very similar to yours- first Dragon Age is great, Mass effect, whole Witcher series, currently playing Dragon Quest so I think theres a decent chance of you being able to get into it.
    Intredasting. I don't know if I could get over the poverty feel though with the camera. Is there any cutscenes or third person option? Can you at least zoom in to make it kinda similar view point to one of those triple A game styles? The story and choice aspect REALLY intrigues me and I love that kinda stuff which is also a big part of why I liked the Bioware games. I don't know if I'd enjoy it though without the cutscenes and a narrator describing everything.

The thing is from what I saw, the visuals actually don't look too bad. I don't mind that camera view during combat since I played DA: Inquisition like that on nightmare to get the platinum. However Dragon age had cutscenes and facial expressions and all that sht. I think I might wait for it to drop in price significantly cuz it's like $80 right now on PS store and I can't justify that, corona or not.

chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Intredasting. I don't know if I could get over the poverty feel though with the camera. Is there any cutscenes or third person option? Can you at least zoom in to make it kinda similar view point to one of those triple A game styles? The story and choice aspect REALLY intrigues me and I love that kinda stuff which is also a big part of why I liked the Bioware games. I don't know if I'd enjoy it though without the cutscenes and a narrator describing everything.

The thing is from what I saw, the visuals actually don't look too bad. I don't mind that camera view during combat since I played DA: Inquisition like that on nightmare to get the platinum. However Dragon age had cutscenes and facial expressions and all that sht. I think I might wait for it to drop in price significantly cuz it's like $80 right now on PS store and I can't justify that, corona or not.
    If you are seeking the AAA look, and need that to enjoy a game I'm gonna honestly say to give this a pass- We have similar tastes but this is one area I am really flexible on and honestly not once was I bothered by its presentation. You could check mods if you got it on PC where I think it is super cheap(I wasn't even aware it was on other systems), but I doubt there will be anything to give you the look you want.

I believe zooming in is possible but I could be mistaken. Even though I think the first one is the better game you could play the second if you wan't polish over mechanics.

If you do pick it up, just stick with it for a bit- Even if at first you aren't super pumped while playing, as more abilities become available to you and things start getting going I think you might be surprised with how addictive it can become.

I do love the game, but thats my objective assessment. It is not a bad game, on the contrary its an excellent one, however not every person who plays it will enjoy it, and people who call it slow etc. aren't wrong per se, its just not for them.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157602303&p=1148307083&posted=1#post1148307083

Someday? Someday my dream will come? One night you will wake up and discover it never happened. It's all turned around on you. It never will. Suddenly you are old. Didn't happen, and it never will, because you were never going to do it anyway.

Brotatoch1p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brotatoch1p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brotatoch1p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brotatoch1p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brotatoch1p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brotatoch1p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brotatoch1p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brotatoch1p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brotatoch1p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brotatoch1p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brotatoch1p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Bend over boyo im comin in

TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I liked the game a lot but haven't gotten more than 10 hours into it.

It's a very in depth game that requires patience, and I find the combat to be really fun. However, what drove me away was that there's just too much to do - not enough direction on where to go or how to play the game.

bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Only low iq people dont enjoy the game.

If you take the time and patience the game gets incredibly fun and rewarding with the gameplay. Not so much on the story/presentation front but the second game is far better than the first as its darker than the whimsical nature of the first game.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VTheKing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VTheKing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VTheKing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VTheKing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VTheKing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VTheKing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VTheKing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VTheKing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VTheKing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VTheKing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I played Divinity: Original Sin 2 and I couldn't stop playing it until I was done. If you're into D&D-like RPG's this is one of, if not the best games ever in the genre. But if you really need awesome graphics to go along with your experience this ain't it.
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    Only low iq people dont enjoy the game.

If you take the time and patience the game gets incredibly fun and rewarding with the gameplay. Not so much on the story/presentation front but the second game is far better than the first as its darker than the whimsical nature of the first game.
    Of course your weird ass would post.

It’s the same 3-4 of you weirdos with bad taste that are the only ones that like this stupid ass game.

Your taste is so shiit you don’t realize how corny the “wackyness” is.

What you think is wacky is just plain wack.
    #TRUMP2020

bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Of course your weird ass would post.

It’s the same 3-4 of you weirdos with bad taste that are the only ones that like this stupid ass game.

Your taste is so shiit you don’t realize how corny the “wackyness” is.

What you think is wacky is just plain wack.

Stick to making creepy videos of your non-lifting, weird ass looking body on instagram. No one on this board takes you seriously.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    Stick to making creepy videos of your non-lifting, weird ass looking body on instagram. No one on this board takes you seriously.
    you wouldn't get it you shallow dweeb.

take this seriously: youre dumb as dirt
    #TRUMP2020

yabbayabba is a name known to all. (+5000) yabbayabba is a name known to all. (+5000) yabbayabba is a name known to all. (+5000) yabbayabba is a name known to all. (+5000) yabbayabba is a name known to all. (+5000) yabbayabba is a name known to all. (+5000) yabbayabba is a name known to all. (+5000) yabbayabba is a name known to all. (+5000) yabbayabba is a name known to all. (+5000) yabbayabba is a name known to all. (+5000) yabbayabba is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You can tell which posters are the ADD monkeys with the fried dopamine receptors.

Originally Posted by yabbayabba View Post
    You can tell which posters are the ADD monkeys with the fried dopamine receptors.
    you can tell which posters are still inexperienced gamer children and are still entertained by basic trite gaming concepts like they are playing video games for the first time and are entertained like monkeys by any ol thing

bUt iT LETs you cHoOz dA difFeRent PatHs
    #TRUMP2020

Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Original Sin is nothing like Dragonage or Witcher.

Original sin is FAR more Sandbox. You play in a world with a minimal story put together that you play out.

Dragonage and Witcher are far more story centric, Dragonage being FAR more linear and Witcher being more open world.
    *Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Rawdog Crew* *Vasectomy Crew*
    *From Fat to Dad Bod, still trying to improve Crew*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

Fuark. Ok Divinity aside, you brahs got any other recommendations? Craving to play another good RPG but it seems like I've played all the good ones already. Doesn't like this virus thing is subsiding anytime soon.

mikebadg3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikebadg3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikebadg3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikebadg3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikebadg3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikebadg3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikebadg3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikebadg3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikebadg3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikebadg3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikebadg3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Have over 800 hours on the game. It's great

Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chaoserver View Post
    If you are seeking the AAA look, and need that to enjoy a game I'm gonna honestly say to give this a pass- We have similar tastes but this is one area I am really flexible on and honestly not once was I bothered by its presentation. You could check mods if you got it on PC where I think it is super cheap(I wasn't even aware it was on other systems), but I doubt there will be anything to give you the look you want.
    that's true. On the other hand, for an Iso game the graphics are pretty well done for the budget they had.

Don't compare it to Witcher 3, (And DOA).. Action RPG <> RPG

And lol at hating on Isometric view
    and lol at hating on narration

If the game isn't for you, it isn't. Way more fun and has better replay value than Witcher and Dragon Age trilogies (and i've finished both trilogies, some games more than twice).. However, if you don't enjoy character diversity/improvement/tactics etc, then honestly game isn't worth playing. If you want something a bit similar to Witcher, try Kingdom of Amalur (Yes it's 8 years old but it's more Witcher 3 in gameplay/camera view than Divinity, and the character development is great and the game isn't very tough)

Fuark. Ok Divinity aside, you brahs got any other recommendations? Craving to play another good RPG but it seems like I've played all the good ones already. Doesn't like this virus thing is subsiding anytime soon.
    Ask KingSwervecito he'll probably find you a good twink game like him to play.. call of duty perhaps?
    Arsenal F.C / San Antonio Spurs
    305 / 445 / 515

I think the game looks fine, but since he was emphasizing being a graphics whore I wouldn't say they've got graphics that would wow him.

phaginator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) phaginator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) phaginator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) phaginator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) phaginator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) phaginator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) phaginator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) phaginator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) phaginator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) phaginator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) phaginator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The second one is great.

Also making BG III.

sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Playing through my second time on Divinity 2, this time on tactician mode so here are my thoughts organized simply through pros and cons:

Pros
    - Lots of diversity in terms of building your character and you aren't stuck with the same build for the entire game
    - Actually quite enjoyed the story and the twists and turns throughout, RPG elements, good amount of freedom in terms of dialogue choices and quests, lots of exploration
    - Nice soundtrack
    - Like the dark atmosphere/tone of the game
    - Game isn't a cakewalk, long enough game but not too long and does have some replayability
    - Mods
    - Can play with a buddy to make it more fun
    - Lots of strategy, I like the tactics aspect and the environmental interaction

Cons
    - The game has a pretty steep learning curve in the beginning coupled with the first area being probably the hardest part of the game (makes no sense, nearly rage quit, srs, so many little things to learn)
    - Some quests are buggy af and some choices are clearly much inferior in terms of experience
    - Having to save often gets pretty phucking annoying, fights appearing out of phucking nowhere with no warning and if you die without saving, RIP GG
    - Some battles are more a pain in the ass rather than hard
    - Some of the puzzles give you no clue or indication on how to complete them

Overall I enjoyed it but I recognize this game probably isn't for everybody. would give it a 8/10. The best RPG of the decade? IDK probably not. But if you are a fan of the classical and traditional RPG style you might enjoy it. It's one of those games where you will either hate it or love it. You'll probably hate it in the beginning but if you have the patience it can be one of the best games you've played. If you have a friend this game becomes way more fun though. This game is hard which is what I kind of like about it. A lot of games nowadays put the focus on the story but the gameplay and battles are just mindless and not rewarding at all. The game just kind of coddles you and isn't hard at all. Some people might not like it but I do feel a sense of satisfaction getting my chit pushed in by some boss, figuring out what I need to do differently, adjust and eventually beating it. I think a lot of games being made nowadays reflects a softer generations that can't handle failure or something being hard so they just quit and say they don't enjoy it.

leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I quit playing it. Not because its bad, but the stupid amount of traps and landmines that make you reload every 10 minutes.

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It is an amazing game, but not for everyone. I am in the final act now with a level 19 party and enjoyed it a lot. I'd say it is quite similar to a larger more sandboxy Dragon Age: Origin, while also reminding of isometric classics.

Writing:
    - characters are introduced well and have even more depth than in Dragon Age
    - player choices matter a lot and can lead to totally different experiences in the final act
    - maps are filled with lots of creative versatile quests and tons of hidden stuff to explore for hours
    - sometimes essential things to progress are hidden a little too well, which can be a little frustrating
    - the game leaves you totally open to do what you want and you can roally mess up your walkthrough by selling quest items or not doing companion quests
    - story is a bit all over the place as a downside to the above
    - The writing can get really dark at times leaving you to choose beetween two lesser evils, while most of the time being a little over the top with humor

Combat
    - pretty tactical allowing lots of stuff like throwing objects and using the environment
    - in general thinking out of the box is required
    - all encounters are designed to be challenging if you play on higher difficulty
    - the split beetween magical and physical armor is a little broken so you have too balance your group beetween spellcasters and physical attackers (as a beginner go 2casters/2physical if you actually understand how to build characters 4 physical or to a lesser extend 4 magical characters are brokenly strong)
    - gear matters a lot with roughly a 20% increase in potency per round + some randomly massive jump in equipment
    - some fights are a little broken and need cheating or a lvl advantage

Graphics
    - if you like isometric rpgs, it is probably the best looking one out there, but it still does not compare to modern cinematic titles

Control
    - no clue how it runs on PS

Overall opinion
    It takes some time to get into and understand what you are doing, but is totally worth the experience. It does a lot of things better than any RPG before.

sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by I3igAl View Post
    It is an amazing game, but not for everyone. I am in the final act now with a level 19 party and enjoyed it a lot. I'd say it is quite similar to a larger more sandboxy Dragon Age: Origin, while also reminding of isometric classics.

Writing:
    - characters are introduced well and have even more depth than in Dragon Age
    - player choices matter a lot and can lead to totally different experiences in the final act
    - maps are filled with lots of creative versatile quests and tons of hidden stuff to explore for hours
    - sometimes essential things to progress are hidden a little too well, which can be a little frustrating
    - the game leaves you totally open to do what you want and you can roally mess up your walkthrough by selling quest items or not doing companion quests
    - story is a bit all over the place as a downside to the above
    - The writing can get really dark at times leaving you to choose beetween two lesser evils, while most of the time being a little over the top with humor

Combat
    - pretty tactical allowing lots of stuff like throwing objects and using the environment
    - in general thinking out of the box is required
    - all encounters are designed to be challenging if you play on higher difficulty
    - the split beetween magical and physical armor is a little broken so you have too balance your group beetween spellcasters and physical attackers (as a beginner go 2casters/2physical if you actually understand how to build characters 4 physical or to a lesser extend 4 magical characters are brokenly strong)
    - gear matters a lot with roughly a 20% increase in potency per round + some randomly massive jump in equipment
    - some fights are a little broken and need cheating or a lvl advantage

Graphics
    - if you like isometric rpgs, it is probably the best looking one out there, but it still does not compare to modern cinematic titles

Control
    - no clue how it runs on PS

Overall opinion
    It takes some time to get into and understand what you are doing, but is totally worth the experience. It does a lot of things better than any RPG before.
    I'll also add on to it by saying I enjoy some of the little stuff from the game like the elf eating body parts and the narrator recounting the memories of how that person died. Some of it is dark as fuark lol. The damn silent monks too. Especially on the higher/highest difficulty, I feel like you kind of have to almost "cheese it" for certain fights. Maybe I'm just playing it wrong but I feel like rogues and marksmen with pure physical damage are really fking strong. Physical abilities such as Warfare have so much hard CC and I felt like throughout the game most enemies have more magic armor than physical, idk maybe just me