Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    brahskimoseph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brahskimoseph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brahskimoseph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brahskimoseph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brahskimoseph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brahskimoseph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brahskimoseph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brahskimoseph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brahskimoseph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brahskimoseph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brahskimoseph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Bored in life, want to go military even tho good job/education SRS

Title says it all. Sick of my officeling job, pays okay, around 30/hr, Relatively low stress, but its killing me inside lol.

Miss the excitement that. football/throwing/boxing gave me. Im too old for football, too small and weak for throwing, and too heavy and low skilled to be a professional boxer IMO. If I get joocy or train uber hard I could possibly be a solid journeyman, but then Ill be a CTEbrah.

My thoughts are thinking about trying to get into ranger school or some special forces type shiet. Im handy with a AR, am well conditioned/strong/fast and am strong willed. I was going to join before I had colleges giving me scholarships. I have a degree in finance and information systems. I want to still make money, but I need some adventure in my life.

Any advice brahs? I know I have a otherwise good situation and this is the definition of a first world problem, but Im too high test crew for this officel chit so early on.
    6'0 249 @ 18 years old in AVI
    Goals @ 225 or Less
    365 Incline BP, 500 Paused Squat, 400lb C&J,300Lb Snatch

dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I say follow your passion, follow where your energy is.

brahskimoseph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brahskimoseph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brahskimoseph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brahskimoseph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brahskimoseph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brahskimoseph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brahskimoseph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brahskimoseph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brahskimoseph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brahskimoseph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brahskimoseph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dontstopbelief View Post
    I say follow your passion, follow where your energy is.
    My fear is Ill be just as bored in the military and for jack chit pay.

Idk brahs, I just want to do something exciting/high stress and ideally high pay. Any advice from my fellow high test brahs?
    Goals @ 225 or Less

DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The military isn't as glamorous as you think brah. If you don't make it through the special forces pipeline (which most people don't), you're gonna end up cutting grass, sweeping the motorpool, and standing in formations all day. You'll want to kill yourself for giving up the sweet life that it sounds like you have now.

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lmao

ur even chittier at making life decisions than I am ROFL

MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Op I'm 29 and also thinking about joining the Air Force. The Something about it that sounds so exciting.

How smart are you? Try to become a Jet/Bomber/AC130 Pilot to avoid boredom. The military does have a lot of office politics. Also get into boxing, at least try it and get some amateur fights in. I actually started this month

Otherwise just stack up money and travel or something? Or get a dangerous job like fire fighter?

Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is the one time I'll recommend Reddit here. There's a few mil subs, Google some terms you come up with followed by Reddit and click every thread you find. Example: "Special forces age 25 Reddit"

I think you have 2-3 years before you're too old fyi.
    Virtue is its own reward.
    6' 1" and tons of fun
    Age is in dog years

scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don't romanticize the military. If you want to join then take an objective look at the job you'll be doing, where you might end up at and what your day to day life will be like.
    U.S. Army
    OEF '12

Originally Posted by MikeLowrrrey View Post
    Op I'm 29 and also thinking about joining the Air Force. The Something about it that sounds so exciting.

How smart are you? Try to become a Jet/Bomber/AC130 Pilot to avoid boredom. The military does have a lot of office politics. Also get into boxing, at least try it and get some amateur fights in. I actually started this month

Otherwise just stack up money and travel or something? Or get a dangerous job like fire fighter?
    Fire fighter is a good idea, but they got wait lines and nepotism out the wazoo.

And fuk brah I would love to be a pilot, but I got lasik and my nightvision isnt the greatest.

As for boxing, I was a pretty high level shot putter for about 7 years, and I picked up boxing for a year or so after I cut down a lot of my bulk. I have a more powerful left hook than anyone Ive ever met in the gym, including professional heavy/light heavyweights, but there are obviously a hundred other things that make a good boxer that I currently lack, chiefly reach, even if I fight at 205.

Idk brahs, what are some more high test jobs?
    Goals @ 225 or Less

TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by brahskimoseph View Post
    My fear is Ill be just as bored in the military and for jack chit pay.

Idk brahs, I just want to do something exciting/high stress and ideally high pay. Any advice from my fellow high test brahs?
    the thing about the military is there are plenty of days where you dont do anything and you hurry up and wait. even for rangers/special forces/EOD guys, there will be high optempo moments and down time, training, etc.

my recommendation to you is to follow your gut. you dont want to let the years go by, look back and realize that it's too late to even try.

if you do join, have a back up plan if you dont make it through rangers/special forces. make sure you pick a MOS you enjoy doing
    US Navy Vet
    Misc bjj crew
    Aweir

Originally Posted by scat View Post
    Don't romanticize the military. If you want to join then take an objective look at the job you'll be doing, where you might end up at and what your day to day life will be like.
    Tbh brah there were two things that attract me to it. One is the adventure/risk, but I understand that 98% of the time youre doing bullchit like cleaning/conditioning/formations ect

The other thing, is those private military brahs make absolute BANK. I was shocked at how much those dudes make. In theory, I would join a special forces unit(pipe dream Im aware) and then try and become a PMC once my tours over

On a scale of 1 to autism, how bad of an idea is this? Been thinking about it for a long time.
    Goals @ 225 or Less

but please, call me chr- KILLdante's Avatar
    KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fire fighter is a good idea, but they got wait lines and nepotism out the wazoo.

And fuk brah I would love to be a pilot, but I got lasik and my nightvision isnt the greatest.

As for boxing, I was a pretty high level shot putter for about 7 years, and I picked up boxing for a year or so after I cut down a lot of my bulk. I have a more powerful left hook than anyone Ive ever met in the gym, including professional heavy/light heavyweights, but there are obviously a hundred other things that make a good boxer that I currently lack, chiefly reach, even if I fight at 205.

Idk brahs, what are some more high test jobs?
    Loadmaster srs. Comfy chair force basic training and then you get to fly everywhere.

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You honestly don't want to go in as a private at 25 years old.

You're too god damn young for a mid life crisis. Get a hobby.

On a scale of autism to 10.... this idea is def autism.

qtpiee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qtpiee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qtpiee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qtpiee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qtpiee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qtpiee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qtpiee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qtpiee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qtpiee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qtpiee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qtpiee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Check out the Coast Guard also look at their Instagram/Facebook page to see some highlights of a rad job.

Nothing like waking up to a loud ****ing alarm followed by the intercom system stating there is a 50ft sailing vessel sinking 10 miles off shore with 2 adults and 1 child in 12 ft seas and knowing you’re going to be the first on scene to render assistance.

Sil3nt1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sil3nt1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sil3nt1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sil3nt1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sil3nt1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sil3nt1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sil3nt1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sil3nt1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sil3nt1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sil3nt1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sil3nt1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MikeLowrrrey View Post

29 and thinking Army 11b paratrooper..
    "Ernest Hemingway once said 'The world is a fine place and worth fighting for' I agree with the second part"
    "...as long as there's two people left on the planet someone is gonna want someone dead."

Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post

My hobbys are fukin sloots, lifting and training, gambling, and some low level coding programs that Im working on, as well as assisting in making a video game. Gambling has done fuked my life up, but its the only thing that has any thrill to it
    Goals @ 225 or Less

bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Go be a cop in a bigger city where it's always busy. Any big city is looking for applicants right now, and depends on where you go, you could easily make more than you are now.

mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Your main problem is that the optimal weight for military at 6'0 is prob around 170lbs, SRS.
    420/250x5(Retired)/480(Retired)

MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post

Nah get outta here with this crap. Some of us just aren't built for the normal civilian world. I could definitely see myself in a dangerous career like fire fighting. Op is years old, not 45.

Originally Posted by mobp View Post
    Your main problem is that the optimal weight for military at 6'0 is prob around 170lbs, SRS.
    It's 190lbs.

Originally Posted by bigcat3655 View Post
    Go be a cop in a bigger city where it's always busy. Any big city is looking for applicants right now, and depends on where you go, you could easily make more than you are now.
    Nah fuk that cop ****. If you go law enforcement it's FBI or bust

homersexual is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) homersexual is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) homersexual is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) homersexual is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) homersexual is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) homersexual is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) homersexual is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) homersexual is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) homersexual is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) homersexual is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) homersexual is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've always regretted not joining the military. Went the typical college route, officecel job and now work for myself but still have days when I wonder how much more exiting my life would be otherwise. Kinda jealous of my old highschool buddies who are nearing retirement with lifetime health benefits while I have atleast 10 more years before I can even think of calling it quits.
    -SF Gigantes y SF 49ers-

5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Title says it all. Sick of my officeling job, pays okay, around 30/hr, Relatively low stress, but its killing me inside lol.

Miss the excitement that. football/throwing/boxing gave me. Im too old for football, too small and weak for throwing, and too heavy and low skilled to be a professional boxer IMO. If I get joocy or train uber hard I could possibly be a solid journeyman, but then Ill be a CTEbrah.

My thoughts are thinking about trying to get into ranger school or some special forces type shiet. Im handy with a AR, am well conditioned/strong/fast and am strong willed. I was going to join before I had colleges giving me scholarships. I have a degree in finance and information systems. I want to still make money, but I need some adventure in my life.

Any advice brahs? I know I have a otherwise good situation and this is the definition of a first world problem, but Im too high test crew for this officel chit so early on.
    im with you brotha lol you seen my threads i feel exactly how you are right now

5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by qtpiee View Post
    Check out the Coast Guard also look at their Instagram/Facebook page to see some highlights of a rad job.

Nothing like waking up to a loud ****ing alarm followed by the intercom system stating there is a 50ft sailing vessel sinking 10 miles off shore with 2 adults and 1 child in 12 ft seas and knowing you’re going to be the first on scene to render assistance.
    yea this is my plans right now after college since spec ops seems pretty unrealistic in my life right now, op consider this

Sil3nt1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sil3nt1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sil3nt1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sil3nt1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sil3nt1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sil3nt1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sil3nt1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sil3nt1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sil3nt1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sil3nt1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sil3nt1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 5tfihsmgidarap View Post
    yea this is my plans right now after college since spec ops seems pretty unrealistic in my life right now, op consider this
    "Ernest Hemingway once said 'The world is a fine place and worth fighting for' I agree with the second part"
    "...as long as there's two people left on the planet someone is gonna want someone dead."

Originally Posted by 5tfihsmgidarap View Post
    Ill check it out. Im actually a really good swimmer, always felt I could go D1 for swimming but thats a NARP sport.

As for my weight, its a non-issue for me to get down to 200 lbs. Just running two miles everyday for a few months would do it.

And not interested in the cop route. I understand that youre a storm trooper either way for the american empire regardless of being a soldier or cop, but for many reasons the police force does not appeal to me.
    Goals @ 225 or Less

Originally Posted by Sil3nt1 View Post
    lmao no avi

qtpiee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qtpiee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qtpiee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qtpiee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qtpiee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qtpiee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qtpiee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qtpiee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qtpiee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qtpiee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qtpiee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ill check it out. Im actually a really good swimmer, always felt I could go D1 for swimming but thats a NARP sport.

As for my weight, its a non-issue for me to get down to 200 lbs. Just running two miles everyday for a few months would do it.

And not interested in the cop route. I understand that youre a storm trooper either way for the american empire regardless of being a soldier or cop, but for many reasons the police force does not appeal to me.
    Heads up Coast Guard does lots of law enforcement at sea even the lowest ranking members are trusted with a loaded weapon

Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ive been thinking of joint the marines. Is 27 to old to join?

Originally Posted by qtpiee View Post
    Heads up Coast Guard does lots of law enforcement at sea even the lowest ranking members are trusted with a loaded weapon
    Right, but youre not a patrolman in south side chicago or suburbs. Youre a goddam pirate working for the US forces
    Goals @ 225 or Less

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    before doing this try a little experiment.

Work all day then get up at midnight and go walk around a big empty building for 4 hours. Go back to bed but of course be back at work the next day. Oh, and do it for free and also do it every 4 days.

Now go find the worst least qualified boss you can find and do whatever he/she tells you to do no matter how stupid or idiotic it is. Then get yelled at for screwing up the task even though you followed their rules to the letter.

of course do this besides doing your regular job which of course is not getting done right because that boss too is an idiot.

My personal favorite was working the 4-midnight shift, Then have an 8 hour watch, then get called into work at 1pm for a special meeting. Soon as you show up they tell you the meeting was cancelled so seeing as you are already there, day shift will be going home early. A little overtime wont hurt you.

Of course, you dont get paid overtime, you just do it for free.

This is what every military person goes though,. This is just day to day stuff too, nothing out of the ordinary.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    before doing this try a little experiment.

Work all day then get up at midnight and go walk around a big empty building for 4 hours. Go back to bed but of course be back at work the next day. Oh, and do it for free and also do it every 4 days.

Now go find the worst least qualified boss you can find and do whatever he/she tells you to do no matter how stupid or idiotic it is. Then get yelled at for screwing up the task even though you followed their rules to the letter.

of course do this besides doing your regular job which of course is not getting done right because that boss too is an idiot.

My personal favorite was working the 4-midnight shift, Then have an 8 hour watch, then get called into work at 1pm for a special meeting. Soon as you show up they tell you the meeting was cancelled so seeing as you are already there, day shift will be going home early. A little overtime wont hurt you.

Of course, you dont get paid overtime, you just do it for free.

This is what every military person goes though,. This is just day to day stuff too, nothing out of the ordinary.
    Fuark. Godammit brahs, we need to break free. About to enter maximum overdrive here and break the enigma code
    Goals @ 225 or Less