♚ Elected V.P. - R/P ♚ sawoobley's Avatar
    sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Leftists: The coronavirus crisis shows it's time to abolish the family

Just remember there are leftists who actually believe the nonsense spewed in the article below. This is what we are up against. I suspect we’ll be hearing more of these arguments very soon. What better place to find victims than broken families and if they are being hurt they must be saved at any cost. Even at the expense of society and civilization itself.

The coronavirus crisis shows it's time to abolish the family.

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/our...bolish-family/

andy0w is not very helpful. (-500) andy0w is not very helpful. (-500) andy0w is not very helpful. (-500) andy0w is not very helpful. (-500) andy0w is not very helpful. (-500) andy0w is not very helpful. (-500) andy0w is not very helpful. (-500) andy0w is not very helpful. (-500) andy0w is not very helpful. (-500) andy0w is not very helpful. (-500) andy0w is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by sawoobley View Post
    Just remember there are leftists who actually believe the nonsense spewed in the article below. This is what we are up against. I suspect we’ll be hearing more of these arguments very soon. What better place to find victims than broken families and if they are being hurt they must be saved at any cost. Even at the expense of society and civilization itself.

The coronavirus crisis shows it's time to abolish the family.

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/our...bolish-family/

Bla bla blah

https://youtu.be/IK0xtQpe-7M
    Cycling, walking, swimming.
    No car.

DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I deal with these people all the time, as superiors, classmates, and students. They are functioning retards, and only able to function because of the society that was established in no way by people that resemble them mentally/intellectually and most importantly--spiritually. Here is an excerpt from that article, which, I sadly know many people that would agree with or at least somewhat agree with. And, important to understand is that the people who agree, completely or to varying degrees, with this lunacy are mentally deranged and/or mentally retarded:

"Nuclear households, it seems, are where we are all intuitively expected to retreat in order to prevent widespread ill-health. ‘Staying home’ is what is somehow self-evidently supposed to keep us well. But there are several problems with this, as anyone inclined to think about it critically (even for a moment) might figure out – problems one might summarize as the mystification of the couple-form; the romanticisation of kinship; and the sanitization of the fundamentally unsafe space that is private property.

How can a zone defined by the power asymmetries of housework (reproductive labor being so gendered), of renting and mortgage debt, land and deed ownership, of patriarchal parenting and (often) the institution of marriage, benefit health? Such standard homes are where, after all, everyone secretly knows the majority of earthly violence goes down: the W.H.O. calls domestic violence 'the most widespread, but among the least reported human rights abuses.'

Queer and feminized people, especially very old and very young ones, are definitionally not safe there: their flourishing in the capitalist home is the exception, not the rule. It follows that, upon closer inspection, both terms – ‘social distancing’ and ‘sheltering in place’ – appear remarkable as much for what they don’t say (that is, what they presume and naturalize) as what they do. Sheltering in what place… and in whose? Distance from whom… or everyone but whom?"

sfgiants13 is a name known to all. (+5000) sfgiants13 is a name known to all. (+5000) sfgiants13 is a name known to all. (+5000) sfgiants13 is a name known to all. (+5000) sfgiants13 is a name known to all. (+5000) sfgiants13 is a name known to all. (+5000) sfgiants13 is a name known to all. (+5000) sfgiants13 is a name known to all. (+5000) sfgiants13 is a name known to all. (+5000) sfgiants13 is a name known to all. (+5000) sfgiants13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    To be fair this article is getting **** on by just about everybody.

sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Here is another article calling for the abolishing of the family

COMMUNIZING CARE

https://pinko.online/pinko-1/communizing-care

Here is one published by NBC saying we should get rid of capitalism

Coronavirus stimulus and disaster plans reveal cruelty of capitalist and political 'reality'

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...mp/ncna1166861

Never let a crisis go to waste...

Throwing life a 404 SaviorSelfJT's Avatar
    SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DDSF1 View Post
    I deal with these people all the time, as superiors, classmates, and students. They are functioning retards, and only able to function because of the society that was established in no way by people that resemble them mentally/intellectually and most importantly--spiritually. Here is an excerpt from that article, which, I sadly know many people that would agree with or at least somewhat agree with. And, important to understand is that the people who agree, completely or to varying degrees, with this lunacy are mentally deranged and/or mentally retarded:

"Nuclear households, it seems, are where we are all intuitively expected to retreat in order to prevent widespread ill-health. ‘Staying home’ is what is somehow self-evidently supposed to keep us well. But there are several problems with this, as anyone inclined to think about it critically (even for a moment) might figure out – problems one might summarize as the mystification of the couple-form; the romanticisation of kinship; and the sanitization of the fundamentally unsafe space that is private property.

How can a zone defined by the power asymmetries of housework (reproductive labor being so gendered), of renting and mortgage debt, land and deed ownership, of patriarchal parenting and (often) the institution of marriage, benefit health? Such standard homes are where, after all, everyone secretly knows the majority of earthly violence goes down: the W.H.O. calls domestic violence 'the most widespread, but among the least reported human rights abuses.'

Queer and feminized people, especially very old and very young ones, are definitionally not safe there: their flourishing in the capitalist home is the exception, not the rule. It follows that, upon closer inspection, both terms – ‘social distancing’ and ‘sheltering in place’ – appear remarkable as much for what they don’t say (that is, what they presume and naturalize) as what they do. Sheltering in what place… and in whose? Distance from whom… or everyone but whom?"
    Makes sense to me. Quarantining might be good for your body's health, but the oppression from an unjust system is damaging to your other health.

not srs, the author should go jump off a bridge
    **Put vegetables in my cart so the cashier doesn't think my diet consists entirely of crap crew
    **Throw vegetables in the trash when I get home crew
    **So ugly I won't be on my families christmas card crew
    **Messages girl on facebook and police show up at front door crew
    **Runs water after using restroom so it sounds like I wash my hands crew

Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Obesity increases risk for coronavirus complications: report

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....ns-report/amp/

Are leftists still going to praise the fat acceptance movement?

Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post

If anything this makes the quarantining all the better for them. Obesity is good, therefore more obese people is good, therefore quarantining is good.
    **Put vegetables in my cart so the cashier doesn't think my diet consists entirely of crap crew

sfgiants13 is a name known to all. (+5000) sfgiants13 is a name known to all. (+5000) sfgiants13 is a name known to all. (+5000) sfgiants13 is a name known to all. (+5000) sfgiants13 is a name known to all. (+5000) sfgiants13 is a name known to all. (+5000) sfgiants13 is a name known to all. (+5000) sfgiants13 is a name known to all. (+5000) sfgiants13 is a name known to all. (+5000) sfgiants13 is a name known to all. (+5000) sfgiants13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sawoobley View Post
    Here is another article calling for the abolishing of the family

COMMUNIZING CARE

https://pinko.online/pinko-1/communizing-care

Here is one published by NBC saying we should get rid of capitalism

Coronavirus stimulus and disaster plans reveal cruelty of capitalist and political 'reality'

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...mp/ncna1166861

Never let a crisis go to waste...
    The irony of it being written by someone with the last name Marx. And lol at the last paragraph:

With the restrictions of false political realism out the window, we now need to ask ourselves whether we’re willing to accept the harms and inequities that we’ve become so used to, or seize this opportunity to address them once and for all. The decision should be an easy one.

Aka let's make everyone except the government elite poor. That way we're equal.

sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this lady is nuts.

"In L.A., state officials are providing individual trailers and pop-up isolation cabins for the houseless. But a far more logical response might be: open all the hotels and private palaces on the basis of airy and light-filled, sanitary (uncommodified) housing for all. Free all prisoners and detainees now, remake the care facilities as spacious self-led villages, and dismiss all the workers with full pay so they can leave their bunks forever, move in with their friends, and pursue laziness for at least the next decade."

lmao ok lady. not sure if srs

Originally Posted by sandaltan View Post
    this lady is nuts.

"In L.A., state officials are providing individual trailers and pop-up isolation cabins for the houseless. But a far more logical response might be: open all the hotels and private palaces on the basis of airy and light-filled, sanitary (uncommodified) housing for all. Free all prisoners and detainees now, remake the care facilities as spacious self-led villages, and dismiss all the workers with full pay so they can leave their bunks forever, move in with their friends, and pursue laziness for at least the next decade."

lmao ok lady. not sure if srs
    Sure the author isn't Anne Gus?

https://www.nydailynews.com/life-sty...icle-1.1725651

Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fine, but let’s also exterminate the LGBT community for their spread of HIV.
    You wanna go to jail or you wanna go home?

Originally Posted by sfgiants13 View Post
    To be fair this article is getting **** on by just about everybody.
    I remember a time when the ideas of Bernie Sanders and AOC would have received the same reception. Now they are mainstream in the democrat party. The shock will wear off quickly and people will start to entertain these ideas. Look at where we are right now. It’s not a huge leap.

SaltyDog920 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaltyDog920 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaltyDog920 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaltyDog920 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaltyDog920 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaltyDog920 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaltyDog920 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaltyDog920 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaltyDog920 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaltyDog920 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaltyDog920 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Don't worry, the leftists are currently licking toilets. They'll eventually weed themselves out of the gene pool.

Have a goodnight, Bunny crew

Avoids horse women like the plague crew

Silently correcting your grammer and spleling crew.

Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol the author makes it sound like being told to stay home is a death sentence:

Nuclear households, it seems, are where we are all intuitively expected to retreat in order to prevent widespread ill-health. ‘Staying home’ is what is somehow self-evidently supposed to keep us well. But there are several problems with this, as anyone inclined to think about it critically (even for a moment) might figure out – problems one might summarize as the mystification of the couple-form; the romanticisation of kinship; and the sanitization of the fundamentally unsafe space that is private property.

How can a zone defined by the power asymmetries of housework (reproductive labor being so gendered), of renting and mortgage debt, land and deed ownership, of patriarchal parenting and (often) the institution of marriage, benefit health? Such standard homes are where, after all, everyone secretly knows the majority of earthly violence goes down: the W.H.O. calls domestic violence “the most widespread, but among the least reported human rights abuses.”

Queer and feminized people, especially very old and very young ones, are definitionally not safe there: their flourishing in the capitalist home is the exception, not the rule.

monty097 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monty097 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monty097 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monty097 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monty097 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monty097 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monty097 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monty097 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monty097 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monty097 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monty097 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    -always pick 4 crew
    -mod negged crew
    -Conservative crew
    -Trump 2020 crew

Audioslave is a name known to all. (+5000) Audioslave is a name known to all. (+5000) Audioslave is a name known to all. (+5000) Audioslave is a name known to all. (+5000) Audioslave is a name known to all. (+5000) Audioslave is a name known to all. (+5000) Audioslave is a name known to all. (+5000) Audioslave is a name known to all. (+5000) Audioslave is a name known to all. (+5000) Audioslave is a name known to all. (+5000) Audioslave is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Tamorlane View Post
    lol the author makes it sound like being told to stay home is a death sentence:

Haha I was thinking the same thing - I couldn't relate to any of it. Don't really care about some blogger in Philadelphia that no one has ever heard of.
    YOU ARE NOT A SLAVE

I like reptilian beef backinbusiness's Avatar
    backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post

How dare you fat shame!!!!
    It has nothing to do with weight and ALL to do with the mental affects of OPPRESSION!!
    Misc Firearm Crew. 2nd Amendment cannot be Interpreted.
    The right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
    2020 Goal: Continue triggering leftist R&P phaggot deranged posters

JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Those people are a product of having life too easy.
    *DAD CREW*
    *RON PAUL*
    *MAGA*
    *ANTI-CIRC/FGM*
    *SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED*
    *CCW*

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Only despicable, ignorant people believe this. They should be shunned by society.
    President Trump is 73 and doesn't wear glasses. Wanna know why? Because he's got 2020....