Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    The only reason rich people are getting a higher rate of confirmed test, is simply because they are being tested at a much higher percentage.

I'm willing to bet borisov johnson and trump get tested daily.

While your average man cant get tested, even with ALL the symptoms.
    Okay okay okay now do that with rich countries...
    *Not affiliated with naughty dog* crew

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HayZues Christi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HayZues Christi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HayZues Christi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HayZues Christi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HayZues Christi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HayZues Christi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HayZues Christi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HayZues Christi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HayZues Christi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HayZues Christi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by rectifryer View Post
    lol'd at how you point at the models that back up op's point....

Lol'd at how you could literally read my post at any pace your mind was capable to still comprehend the information, and yet you still failed.

OP states everybody going to get it... **** the quarantine and social distancing.

I point out the models yes show everybody gets it, but WHEN has the largest effect on the actual death rates.

Ironically, if the social distancing works, it will seem like we overreacted. Its paradoxical. Stop playing checkers in a chess game.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

HayZues Christi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HayZues Christi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HayZues Christi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HayZues Christi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HayZues Christi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HayZues Christi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HayZues Christi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HayZues Christi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HayZues Christi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HayZues Christi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HayZues Christi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Okay okay okay now do that with rich countries...

What? Us is a VERY rich country. We've done like a million tests. That's 1 in 350 million.

I'm willing to bet, much more than 1 in 350 people in Congress have been tested. Symptoms or not. See my point?

606 G0D.

rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol'd at how you could literally read my post at any pace your mind was capable to still comprehend the information, and yet you still failed.

OP states everybody going to get it... **** the quarantine and social distancing.

I point out the models yes show everybody gets it, but WHEN has the largest effect on the actual death rates.

Ironically, if the social distancing works, it will seem like we overreacted. Its paradoxical. Stop playing checkers in a chess game.
    Nah I don't think you understand. We're saying millions already have it because we're not basing our assumptions off asininely derived death rates.

Nah I don't think you understand. We're saying millions already have it because we're not basing our assumptions off asininely derived death rates.

When did I state that millions dont already have it?? Do you know the difference between millions and billions?

As for death rate...in my first post i stated that the only way you see the 1-2% death rates are if the curve isnt flattened and health care systems are completely overrun. Flattening the curve will keep death rates far below .5%.

The difference between flattening the curve ( ~ 15 million people die in 24 months) and doing nothing as the OP suggests ( ~50 - 100 million dead in 6 months) is literally dead bodies in the streets. See Spanish he 1918-1919.

And if you cant do the math on your head, as I'm assuming you cant, I used .25% death rate in a fattened curve. And 1% for unflattened. @ 90% contraction rate.

606 G0D.

🥋 A Karate Kid age 60 Samraiwise's Avatar
    Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why don't we take it as it is and just try concentrate on doing our best to keep it from getting worse.

I'm really tired of both sides, people who assume the worst prematurely and also people who underestimate and mock the seriousness of the situation.

Well on second thought, maybe I'm the one to shut up and have a beautysleep........good night
    ⭐ Samurai Break: 140kg(308lb) Failed Bench Press Recovery Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8eIkpZ29u0
    ⭐ Over 35 Training Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4832373
    📌 Please Call me Kaz, a 60-year-old 🥋 Karate Kid in Tokyo.

Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    its not a particularly deadly virus, but it is very easily spread and remains on surfaces and in people for a fairly long amt of time. So vulnerable people will constantly be at risk since people can have it and not really even know they have it.
    n4l
    Rayaarito
    fappin
    r32gojirra

When did I state that millions dont already have it?? Do you know the difference between millions and billions?

As for death rate...in my first post i stated that the only way you see the 1-2% death rates are if the curve isnt flattened and health care systems are completely overrun. Flattening the curve will keep death rates far below .5%.

The difference between flattening the curve ( ~ 15 million people die in 24 months) and doing nothing as the OP suggests ( ~50 - 100 million dead in 6 months) is literally dead bodies in the streets. See Spanish he 1918-1919.

And if you cant do the math on your head, as I'm assuming you cant, I used .25% death rate in a fattened curve. And 1% for unflattened. @ 90% contraction rate.
    millions infected in america is a ~.06 percent death rate.

We'll over run our medical system no matter what, because we run our hospitals like businesses.

If we have to shut down the entire economy for the medical sector to handle something less lethal than the flu, then wtf good does that do us, heyzeus? Do you see the overall picture now?

The death rate is important. Extrapolating it correctly is important. It highlights exactly where the deficiency in all this is. I am surprised the left isn't all over this.

Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Honestly, a lot of celebs seem to be doing the testing more for the attention rather than any serious reason. I guess with all movie/TV/media production coming to a halt, they want to stay relevant.
    *Simplicty is the key to life*

Thanks ZBlacktt for the mod rep!
    Thanks ForumSentinel for the admin rep!
    Thanks Gxp23 for the mod rep!
    Thanks 400LB Gorilla for the mod rep!
    Thanks CountryMike for admin rep!
    Thanks Nics1246 for mod rep!

I got married on August 24, 2013!!
    ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

millions infected in america is a ~.06 percent death rate.

We'll over run our medical system no matter what, because we run our hospitals like businesses.

If we have to shut down the entire economy for the medical sector to handle something less lethal than the flu, then wtf good does that do us, heyzeus? Do you see the overall picture now?

That .06% death rate is a completely flawed number. You'll get no argument from me that it's nowhere near 2% or the 7% in Italy.

However assuming millions are infected in US... I agree. However, assuming millions have recovered and all the death attributed are the complete list, but the cases is sub 10%. Lots if cake and eating it too.

Bottom line, social distancing is a necessity based on the given information. The fact that's it's working, has a whole lot of checker players thinking it is not needed. Trust me, I want this **** to end. Not only do I own a small commercials development company that is absolutely getting hammered, but my NP wife is upstairs quarantined waiting on her test results after 2 of her nurses test positive earlier this week. Solo parenting a 18 month old is worse than the Corona. That I'm confident of.

606 G0D.

Midi77 is just really nice. (+1000) Midi77 is just really nice. (+1000) Midi77 is just really nice. (+1000) Midi77 is just really nice. (+1000) Midi77 is just really nice. (+1000) Midi77 is just really nice. (+1000) Midi77 is just really nice. (+1000) Midi77 is just really nice. (+1000) Midi77 is just really nice. (+1000) Midi77 is just really nice. (+1000) Midi77 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Your assumption is that the ship's demographic is representative of the nation which is patently absurd.

Tell me, how many toddlers were on board?

Someone woke up this morning and put on their silliest pants.
    It's a microcosm, you tell me how many were on board, again, another argument basing their opinion on fluff, take a look at the following picture, seems pretty representative to me...

Dontknomyass2 is not very helpful. (-500) Dontknomyass2 is not very helpful. (-500) Dontknomyass2 is not very helpful. (-500) Dontknomyass2 is not very helpful. (-500) Dontknomyass2 is not very helpful. (-500) Dontknomyass2 is not very helpful. (-500) Dontknomyass2 is not very helpful. (-500) Dontknomyass2 is not very helpful. (-500) Dontknomyass2 is not very helpful. (-500) Dontknomyass2 is not very helpful. (-500) Dontknomyass2 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by dizzin9 View Post
    But did they die tho?
    Scarface has it and sounds like wants to die.

And Slim Thug has it.

Azure84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Azure84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Azure84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Azure84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Azure84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Azure84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Azure84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Azure84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Azure84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Azure84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Azure84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    BINGO op.

There is no subset of population that doesn't indicate that millions aren't infected in America. The death rate is incredibly low. The virus is near saturation or the "knee" of spread.
    This. Trump is basically dropping hints he knows already, he just can't go out and say it because there will be so many outraged doomsayers.

Originally Posted by blakus_javus View Post
    Yes. You should always leap to conclusions by ignoring ALL expert advice, science, scholars & scientists & deduce the REAL truth by observing a handful of celebrity examples over social media and then reveal your astounding ignorance of population, statistics and evidence and decide that yes, this anecdote is IT man.

The misc will applaud your impressive levels of critical thinking and some of them will actually be serious.
    Also this. Posting from underwater in 2020. Should have listened to the scientists.

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Midi77 is just really nice. (+1000) Midi77 is just really nice. (+1000) Midi77 is just really nice. (+1000) Midi77 is just really nice. (+1000) Midi77 is just really nice. (+1000) Midi77 is just really nice. (+1000) Midi77 is just really nice. (+1000) Midi77 is just really nice. (+1000) Midi77 is just really nice. (+1000) Midi77 is just really nice. (+1000) Midi77 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Azure84 View Post
    This. Trump is basically dropping hints he knows already, he just can't go out and say it because there will be so many outraged doomsayers.
    Nah, he's just trying to keep people from jumping off a bridge, 10-12 weeks min.

BloodFireDeath is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BloodFireDeath is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BloodFireDeath is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BloodFireDeath is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BloodFireDeath is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BloodFireDeath is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BloodFireDeath is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BloodFireDeath is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BloodFireDeath is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BloodFireDeath is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BloodFireDeath is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "Death rate is incredibly low" just fukking lol.

Pretty sure soon there is going to be a complete curfew because of retards who think a lockdown is not justified. This many deaths despite the quarantines/lockdowns and the extreme PPE and precautions by healthcare workers. Dozens of healthcare workers died, when was the last time you saw 10 doctors die from a hospital acquired infection within a month.
    Not to mention how the death rate doesn't even have to be high to totally **** up all healthcare, as has been explained countless times before.

RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Honestly the low frequency of this chit amongst misters ( a globally spread group ) makes me think that this chit doesnt spread that hard. i guess a bunch of you think- you had it, but i assume you did not.

BritishTwit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BritishTwit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BritishTwit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BritishTwit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BritishTwit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BritishTwit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BritishTwit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BritishTwit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BritishTwit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BritishTwit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BritishTwit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bezarker View Post
    LMAO sauce??

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BritishTwit View Post
    LMAO sauce??

Jim I'll Paint it, he's an artist I follow...

kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Midi77 View Post
    I don't know man, look at the diamond princess cases for example, that was essentially a "controlled" experiment, indicating essentially what the progression of cases would look like throughout an entire population. 712 infected, 10 dead, 15 still in critical condition. Say 1/2 of those die, you/re looking at 2.3% death rate overall. You would have definitely noticed if 2.3% of the country died off.
    This.
    High energy poster

ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The only reason rich people are getting a higher rate of confirmed test, is simply because they are being tested at a much higher percentage.

I'm willing to bet borisov johnson and trump get tested daily.

While your average man cant get tested, even with ALL the symptoms.
    The Magic Johnson effect.

ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Midi77 View Post
    I don't know man, look at the diamond princess cases for example, that was essentially a "controlled" experiment, indicating essentially what the progression of cases would look like throughout an entire population. 712 infected, 10 dead, 15 still in critical condition. Say 1/2 of those die, you/re looking at 2.3% death rate overall. You would have definitely noticed if 2.3% of the country died off.
    Do you have a source for 15 being critical as of today? I see it on worldometers, but was hoping it was outdated since that was the number like two weeks ago.

If 15 people are still living in critical condition with this this much later, crikey. That's awful. Expecting half of them to survive seems optimistic.
    "I will respond by saying that it is you who is the dumbass." - Wincel, 6/20/19

New Jack Hustler RocknRollMuscle's Avatar
    RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hydraides View Post
    If you so many celebrities and important people have caught coronavirus

E.g

Prince Charles
    Mikel Arteta
    Boris Johnson
    Tom Hanks
    And many many more

Can we all just come to a conclusion that its WAY more widespread than we thought.............like at least 10-50% of population probably have it already and its too late to anything worthwhile

Stop the hysteria, Stop the lockdowns and admit we've got no chance against a virus which spreads so easily
    all those people regularlyh meet people from all over the world - mainly europe.

relax son.

Most victims are boomers, have medical issues and been close to people from europe or from europe themselves.
    Weight loss: IF, Lift, Low Carb, Baby Steps and one refeed day.
    Stubborn fat: EC or Yohimbine HCL (fasted) + calorie deficit
    Conservatives: Cut The Cord. Stop giving fake news money

Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    iam sensing that
    it take more than 3-4
    weeks to develop...srs
    and its more contagious
    and last longer in surfaces than what they said to ass
    I used to postpone fisting session, now fisting is part of my daily routine.
    puedes actuar estúpido o ser estúpido, nada importa en un mundo lleno de bastardos

Originally Posted by ANumber1 View Post
    Do you have a source for 15 being critical as of today? I see it on worldometers, but was hoping it was outdated since that was the number like two weeks ago.

If 15 people are still living in critical condition with this this much later, crikey. That's awful. Expecting half of them to survive seems optimistic.
    I used the worldmeter source, which you are correct, it appears to be somewhat outdated, because the 11th passenger died on 3/22 according to Wiki. I have heard that people can spend weeks on a ventilator (actually quite common) with this virus, so I imagine it is plausible some are still in critical condition.

Redundanteater is a name known to all. (+5000) Redundanteater is a name known to all. (+5000) Redundanteater is a name known to all. (+5000) Redundanteater is a name known to all. (+5000) Redundanteater is a name known to all. (+5000) Redundanteater is a name known to all. (+5000) Redundanteater is a name known to all. (+5000) Redundanteater is a name known to all. (+5000) Redundanteater is a name known to all. (+5000) Redundanteater is a name known to all. (+5000) Redundanteater is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by hydraides View Post
    Also

Idris Elba
    Justin Trudeaus wife
    Found the bull.