Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tamorlane View Post
    he's a terrible president and an even ****tier person. Narcissism is a hell of a mental disorder.

inb4 dave22 gives some one-liner question that's completely irrelevant. Save your finger energy, I don't give a fuk
    Is this virus China's fault? Yes or no?

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    Trump supporters. Please aware me how you can support this buffoon? Someone who's known to need to be flattered in order to get him to act on your behalf. And if anyone denies that he needs to be flattered, I will simply point you to the ridiculous fawning at his press briefings.

How can you possibly support this weak little girl?
    I support his efforts, his accomplishments, and I don't think he's wrong here.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

"You want science and studies? **** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit."
    -Wendler

KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Holyfenix View Post
    I wish I knew what this thread is about, but unfortunately all the shills on this site are on the ignore list, including sillie.
    So why even bother posting on this thread if everyone is on ignore? That’s like some incel nerd walking up to a group of people just to put in his 2 cents... “hEy gUys, I JusT wAntEd tO leT yUo knOW tHaT I dOnt lIkE YooUU & I aM iGnoriNG YoU!!!!! TaKe That lIbeRalS! Hurrr Durrr...

Just don’t post. Simple as that. Nobody’s crying for the people posting “I have you on ignore”. Shiiiiaaaatttt we prefer you that way , Buh bye Felicia’s.
    Don't push me 'cause I'm close to the edge
    I'm trying not to lose my head
    It's like a jungle sometimes
    It makes me wonder how I keep from goin' under…~ (Melvin Glover, better known by his stage name Melle Mel and Grandmaster Melle Mel, is an American hip hop recording artist who was the lead vocalist and songwriter of Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five.)

Early AM workout crew.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wasn't there a time where California wanted to secede from the US after Trump's election? Hmmmmmm......what changed their minds? Was it the earthquakes? The floods? This virus? All of the above?

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    Wasn't there a time where California wanted to secede from the US after Trump's election? Hmmmmmm......what changed their minds? Was it the earthquakes? The floods? This virus? All of the above?
    Have a source?
    Never heard that line b4.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tamorlane View Post
    Yea i'm a frauding lawyer. lmao. I think you're thinking of someone else.

You can talk big and bark loud but how about you try to address my "pseudo-intellectual garbage" just once? Because you know i'll push back with sourced evidence of my arguments that you won't be able to refute.

That's why no republicans on this forum can go toe-to-toe with me on debating actual topics.
    That's the funniest thing I have ever read. You claim that all the time because you never address anyone that provides evidence that goes against your theory. You did this a few weeks ago when you claimed in America were killing African Americans at an "alarming" rate even though that isn't true and they kill more white people in America. And you ignored it. And later claimed no one refuted your statements. And ignored it when I pointed it out.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

-Wendler

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Have a source?
    Hear ya go Mr. 50/50.....

The 'Calexit' plan to split California from the US gets a second chance, while others are looking to break up the state

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnb...nd-chance.html

wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Have a source?
    I can't believe this is your first time hearing about this.

Originally Posted by KINGFABIAN View Post
    So why even bother posting on this thread if everyone is on ignore? That’s like some incel nerd walking up to a group of people just to put in his 2 cents... “hEy gUys, I JusT wAntEd tO leT yUo knOW tHaT I dOnt lIkE YooUU & I aM iGnoriNG YoU!!!!! TaKe That lIbeRalS! Hurrr Durrr...

Just don’t post. Simple as that. Nobody’s crying for the people posting “I have you on ignore”. Shiiiiaaaatttt we prefer you that way , Buh bye Felicia’s.
    To be fair, someone really could block every left wing poster on here...or just leave one...and still know exactly what the rest of you are posting. Almost all of you use the same talking points and take the exact same positions on just about every subject. I like to watch New Day on CNN each morning while I'm getting ready for work. This gives me a really good preview of what the "news of the day" will be from the left, what your position on it will be, and it even gives me advanced notice of your exact talking points and stats/quotes that you will be using. Its literally that predictable and that much of an echo chamber.

I do have to qualify this by saying there are lefties like Sillie who actually does have a mind of his own, he just likes to have fun with this thing so he only gets into real conversations with a few people (like myself).
    ALL I ASK IS ALL YOU GOT FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    NYC Health Commissioner on the Chinese Virus

https://twitter.com/lawyer4laws/stat...18685177958403

but Trump should have done more
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hear ya go Mr. 50/50.....

The 'Calexit' plan to split California from the US gets a second chance, while others are looking to break up the state

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnb...nd-chance.html
    So it was cleared to get signatures.... but never made it on the ballot.
    And it failed the year before.

Not very news worthy if you didnt make it on the ballot.
    But ok, thanks for the link Mr. Obsessed with pretty boy Jussie.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Some of us dont have your kind of free time.

Originally Posted by wesleysh21 View Post

To be fair, someone really could block every left wing poster on here...or just leave one...and still know exactly what the rest of you are posting. Almost all of you use the same talking points and take the exact same positions on just about every subject. I like to watch New Day on CNN each morning while I'm getting ready for work. This gives me a really good preview of what the "news of the day" will be from the left, what your position on it will be, and it even gives me advanced notice of your exact talking points and stats/quotes that you will be using. Its literally that predictable and that much of an echo chamber.

I do have to qualify this by saying there are lefties like Sillie who actually does have a mind of his own, he just likes to have fun with this thing so he only gets into real conversations with a few people (like myself).

Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    NYC Health Commissioner on the Chinese Virus

https://twitter.com/lawyer4laws/stat...18685177958403

but Trump should have done more
    Didn't NYC react very late compared to other areas of the country? Didn't Deblasio refuse to close the schools initially?
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

-Wendler

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KINGFABIAN View Post

You sound awfully unhinged.

Might be time to go talk to a therapist king ****gian.
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

RIP YGST

Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    Didn't NYC react very late compared to other areas of the country? Didn't Deblasio refuse to close the schools initially?
    yes and still currently people are who are potentially carries are leaving the state
    not much procedure or precautions taken especially air travel
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the honesty as usual, god emperor trump!
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yes and still currently people are who are potentially carries are leaving the state
    not much procedure or precautions taken especially air travel
    Texas Governor just signed a declaration that anyone coming from a hotspot (New York, LA, etc) via commercial airline will automatically be quarantined for 14 days.
    I expect other states will do the same. They should just suspend air travel from those areas for two weeks.
    ________

MFC

________
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -Benjamin Franklin
    Tits and Beer

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wesleysh21 View Post

There are only a few righties (lol, I was a rightie up until a decade ago...) who can think think for themselves. My bald, kinda old bro being one.
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kcadrenalin View Post
    Texas Governor just signed a declaration that anyone coming from a hotspot (New York, LA, etc) via commercial airline will automatically be quarantined for 14 days.
    I expect other states will do the same. They should just suspend air travel from those areas for two weeks.
    Big city liberals trying to **** the nation any way they can. Build walls around those ****holes too.

Originally Posted by kcadrenalin View Post
    we did similar actions here in FL, NY is the main one spreading it around the US
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by vickissick07 View Post
    Big city liberals trying to **** the nation any way they can. Build walls around those ****holes too.
    And after all of this, Cuomo talked yesterday (finally) about an end game, and that it may be time to start thinking about when we get people back to work. Slowly. Imagine that....
    Last edited by twovalvekid; 03-27-2020 at 07:29 AM.
    MFC

RIP YGST

AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Merovingian11 View Post
    This message is hidden because ShillyBazzillie is on your ignore list.
    Originally Posted by BigNik78 View Post
    Lmao same.
    Here you go brahs this is wat he posted. If my post is hidden aswell than let me know

Such leadership. Such a uniter.

I guess when you elect a WWF heal you shouldn't be surprised when he acts like a WWF heal.

Herbert Hoover also told the states they were on their own. That didn't work out to well for the country or him.

SMH

“We have people like Governor [Jay] Inslee, he should be doing more. He shouldn’t be relying on the federal government,” Trump, the head of the federal government, griped, before reminding Fox viewers of the governor’s unsuccessful 2020 run. “That’s the state of Washington. He was a failed presidential candidate and he is always complaining.”

“And the governor of Michigan, she’s not stepping up,” Trump complained, reprising an attack on her from last week after she called the federal government’s states-first approach to the pandemic response “mind-boggling.” “I don’t know if she knows what’s going on, but all she does is sit there and blame the federal government. She doesn’t get it done and we send her a lot. Now she wants a declaration of emergency and have to make a decision on that.”

“We have had some trouble with the state of Washington and he ran for president, didn’t exactly do well, he got zero and we had a big problem with a woman governor, you know who I’m talking about, from Michigan. Though we can’t — we don’t like to see the complaints,” he repeated, before making the incredible assertion that Cuomo is unnecessarily asking for too much life-saving equipment even as hospitals in his state report being overwhelmed by the outbreak.

“I am getting along with Governor Cuomo,” Trump said, before pulling the rug out from under him. “I think that a lot of things are being said that are more, I don’t think certain things will materialize, a lot of equipment is being asked for but I don’t think they’ll need.”

Trump doesn't think that NY will need 30k vents? Some major hospitals only have 2? UWOTM8?

https://www.mediaite.com/news/hannit...r-ventilators/

we did similar actions here in FL, NY is the main one spreading it around the US
    Seal it off like Wuhan, isn't that the leftist recommendation?

Seal it off like Wuhan, isn't that the leftist recommendation?
    hoping people will go into self isolation for 14 days rather than closing, blocking and total shut down

if only people had courtesy, self reliance and personal responsibility
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    courtesy, self reliance and personal responsibility

You realize we're talking about NYC here right?

If you expect NYC to adopt any of that, might as well say we're all screwed.

Originally Posted by leafs43 View Post
    You realize we're talking about NYC here right?

If you expect NYC to adopt any of that, might as well say we're all screwed.
    yeah its a stretch of a request
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    hoping people will go into self isolation for 14 days rather than closing, blocking and total shut down

If a frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his ass every time he landed.
    * Trad Archery Crew

If you allow the Govt to break the law because of an emergency, they will always create an emergency to break the law

Leftists having courtesy, self reliance and personal responsibility? In what alternate reality does this exist?

Originally Posted by Chowboy View Post
    If a frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his ass every time he landed.
    lol

Leftists having courtesy, self reliance and personal responsibility? In what alternate reality does this exist?
    yeah definitely a bizzaro world request

we need a gulag
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    Trump supporters. Please aware me how you can support this buffoon? Someone who's known to need to be flattered in order to get him to act on your behalf. And if anyone denies that he needs to be flattered, I will simply point you to the ridiculous fawning at his press briefings.

How can you possibly support this weak little girl?
    You seriously cannot post something about your President, Trump, without using an immature insult. That's why nothing you say can be taken seriously. You're nothing but a political troll.
    St. Louis Blues Crew
    I cannot suck my entire dong but I can lollipop the head crew
    It might be short but it sure is skinny crew
    RICHSTRONG's personal s*x toy

Originally Posted by azzspankr View Post
    You seriously cannot post something about your President, Trump, without using an immature insult. That's why nothing you say can be taken seriously. You're nothing but a political troll.
    Hence, ignore bruh. Do it. He's a useless, crybaby troll who cannot think anything outside of political tribalism.
    MFC

RIP YGST