Thread: Day 14

#1 aesthetic poster HERE conics's Avatar
    Location: Call a jack a jack. Call a spade a spade. But always call a whore a lady. Their lives are hard enough, and it never hurts to be polite., Antarctica
    conics is a name known to all. (+5000) conics is a name known to all. (+5000) conics is a name known to all. (+5000) conics is a name known to all. (+5000) conics is a name known to all. (+5000) conics is a name known to all. (+5000) conics is a name known to all. (+5000) conics is a name known to all. (+5000) conics is a name known to all. (+5000) conics is a name known to all. (+5000) conics is a name known to all. (+5000)

Unhappy Day 14

still have chest pain symptoms, stomach making loud gurgling sounds, sometimes low abdominal pain, dihaerrea and mucus in throa, cough here and there

IDT i have covid, have something else not sure tho. At this point, i was thinking itll just heal with time, but seems like situation isn't improving. Should I just go see a doc? Instead of actually going to the doc, should i do a virtual/call appointment was thinking they may need to do some tests such as x ray, blood, etc so not sure if that's a good idea

What's the recovery for covid? i thought it was 2 weeks.

either way if i made it this far, ill live through whatever i have right?
    Last edited by conics; 03-26-2020 at 11:13 PM.
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ RIP Zyzz, The Father Of Aesthetics. 1989 -2011. Forever in our hearts ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Benji Snap is a name known to all. (+5000) Benji Snap is a name known to all. (+5000) Benji Snap is a name known to all. (+5000) Benji Snap is a name known to all. (+5000) Benji Snap is a name known to all. (+5000) Benji Snap is a name known to all. (+5000) Benji Snap is a name known to all. (+5000) Benji Snap is a name known to all. (+5000) Benji Snap is a name known to all. (+5000) Benji Snap is a name known to all. (+5000) Benji Snap is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pretty sure I had it too but it's 90% gone now. My doctor actually wrote for me to get a covid19 test because of contact I had had with others and my symptoms. Then I read more online and decided it's pretty much no worse than the flu.
    I just started having raw garlic (grate it then swallow with water), oreganol p73 (natural antibiotic, antiviral) and lots of vitamin C and all my symptoms 90% disappeared. Just a bit of tightness in my lungs left.

warriorpenis is on a distinguished road. (+10) warriorpenis is on a distinguished road. (+10) warriorpenis is on a distinguished road. (+10) warriorpenis is on a distinguished road. (+10) warriorpenis is on a distinguished road. (+10) warriorpenis is on a distinguished road. (+10) warriorpenis is on a distinguished road. (+10) warriorpenis is on a distinguished road. (+10) warriorpenis is on a distinguished road. (+10) warriorpenis is on a distinguished road. (+10) warriorpenis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    0/10 trolling

ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by warriorpenis View Post
    0/10 trolling
    Strong first post warriorpenis