allenngn is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Entire upper body tendonitis

A year ago, I must have injured both my wrist extensors (right and left) hanging from from a pull up bar for minutes with my arms in a L-shape instead of just straight armed dead hanging. It hurt bad but I took 10 days and came back no pain but I completely avoided any forearm heavy exercises. Fast forward to 3 months ago, I try doing so wrist extensions with 5 & 10lb weights to make my forearms stronger. From that day, that forearm pain came back into full blown wrist extensor tendonitis. I thought, okay, I guess I'll work through it. As I kept working through it, the tendonitis got worse. Not only that, but it gave me wrist flexor tendonitis too. ... And then distal bicep tendonitis. ... And then tricep tendonitis. ... And now even the long head biceps tendon & rotator cuff tendons are starting to get tendonitis which is when I completely stopped. I guess the scar tissue of the wrist extensors started rubbing against and irritating the other muscles in my arms too, giving me tendonitis in every single arm muscle.

Omg this is so bull****. How can 1 tendonitis create 3 more? Bilateral forearm, bicep, triceps, and rotator cuff tendonitis. What a load of bull****. What a cruel joke from the weightlifting gods.

It's been 24 days since I worked out last. And these pieces of **** won't even heal. Even basic rehab, no-weight exercises make the tendonitis' worse. How the **** am I supposed to heal when even holding my cell phone to my face is stressing the tendons?

ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You have a lot going on, I would start with doing some light weight eccentric exercises up to but not at the point of pain. Also, avoid any movement that is causing you issues.