Cazken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cazken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cazken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cazken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cazken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cazken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cazken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cazken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cazken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cazken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cazken will become famous soon enough. (+50)

looking for a neck routine with a harness

cheers

edit: well it’s obviously doing the “curl” on each side, and from side it’s awkward as ****. is it cool if i just go up and down on normal position? i assume that works the back most and the whole neck as well. or maybe i need it go each direction.
    Last edited by Cazken; 03-26-2020 at 10:23 PM.

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your limited with the harness.
    Like you mentioned the back neck will get worked pretty well but front and sides not so much.
    For front neck i like to hang my head over a bench holding with both hands a weight plate with a towel between my forehead and the plate.Just move the head slowly up and down,i call these neck curls.
    The other one i do for side to side is called an Anderson neck roll.
    Get a foam pad or towel folded hold it on a wall with your forehead,now stepping away with your body a foot or two away from the wall slowly roll your head side to side ,ear to ear.
    You may use your hand on the wall to give you more support.
    You can do the same thing with the back of your head on the pad facing away from the wall.
    Lots of reps 10-20 or so.
    These are basically the easier version of a wrestlers neck bridges.
    Be very careful with neck work,start lightly and progress.
    If you feel any unnatural pain or weirdness stop.