Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Gov Cuomo admits: I'm a weak little b*tch w/no backbone

Cuomo: Not sure if closing all businesses, keeping everyone home was 'the best public health strategy'
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/cuomo-clo...h-strategy.amp

... and the backpedaling begins. I predict there's going to be a lot more of this in the coming weeks. Maybe we can reverse this costly and unnecessary lockdown before too much irreversible or long-term damage is inflicted on the economy. Trump and the other coronavirus skeptics like Elon Musk are going to be vindicated. A lot of people are going to look really stupid in the coming months, as more data comes out and it becomes clear that coronavirus isn't much scarier than the regular flu and can be handled the same way.

I'm looking forward to the posts from chagrined miscers in the coming months, where they admit they got caught up in the hype and allowed fear to cloud their judgement. Yep, I'm sure all the fearmongers will engage in some good honest introspection and admit they might have been too just a little too quick to trust authority.

LOL j/k you idiots won't admit anything, you never do. We might still find WMD in Iraq, too!

RepealThe19th is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RepealThe19th is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RepealThe19th is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RepealThe19th is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RepealThe19th is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RepealThe19th is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RepealThe19th is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RepealThe19th is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RepealThe19th is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RepealThe19th is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RepealThe19th is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Cuomo the homo taking yet another L. Sad!
    America First

♚ Elected V.P. - R/P ♚ sawoobley's Avatar
    sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    What choice did he have? Scientists and medical professionals were giving him doomsday scenarios. He may not have acted perfectly but he made a good faith effort to save many lives. I don’t like him politically but I respect him for putting politics aside and trying to do the right thing. He didn’t have enough data to make an informed decision so he did the best he could.

z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol, so the gov is questioning whether he made a mistake or not?

Good Lord, imagine Trump ever doing that...

Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What's the problem in NY? I know alot of people will write it off as it simply being a liberal chithole. But what about California and New Jersey? NY has 6 times the deaths of either of those states.

iabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I read the entire article and all his quoted remarks.

It looks to me that he has been humbled by this crisis and that he has honestly tried his best to leave politics aside and do what is best for New Yorkers.

I can respect that regardless of what letter is in front of your name.
    300 Forever

Medallion Wearing CEO10k Ephedra's Avatar
    Ephedra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ephedra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ephedra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ephedra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ephedra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ephedra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ephedra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ephedra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ephedra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ephedra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ephedra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd like to think he's being sincere but my gut tells me he's reading the latest DNC internal polls and they're showing Americans wanna work.

As a Californian, hopefully Gavin Newsom hops on the back to work train.

Earlier I predicted liberal governors will make it political hell when trump decides it's time to go back to work. Hopefully I'm wrong.

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Have you seen the death graph?

It's going to get worse in the coming weeks. Not better. Backing down now is a sure way to accelerate the process and overwhelm the medical system.

All the sheep want to go back to work. They want their lives back. They can't accept that their lives have been severely altered. Most of them will go back and there won't be jobs left for them. 6T is about to be injected into the economy, and basic economics says this will completely chitfuk everything. And if it's all wrong, this means we could have injected 6T this whole time, meaning we could have all had universal healthcare, college, etc. Clearly, the govt can't just inject trillions and call it legit. Prices will adjust. But anyway, none of that matters. We live in a country where the leaders are chosen based on winning a popularity contest. Because of this, we cannot count on them during times of crisis. We've been lucky to not have to face something this bad for a long time. We needed a leader willing to wield authority in a time of emergency. Then was the time to act swiftly and decisively. He should have chosen his rhetoric carefully, locked down and quarantined zones with the infected, and expedited manufacturing of tests and supplies. He should have kept the public informed and been honest about the crisis. The simple truth is America has not been in a state of emergency in a very very long time, and it shows. Our people are naive and stupid, eager to get back to their first world paradise lives. They know nothing of what is coming in the next few weeks because they cannot even understand the basic math involved here.

This government has to save these idiots from themselves. If there ever were a time for authoritarianism, it would have been now. We could have used the NSA to track the infected. What's the point of having a police state if you don't even use it when you need it? We could have stopped all of this. We failed.

I predict a million or more Americans will die from this. It's already around half those who died in 9/11 and we are just in the early stages, and it is an exponential curve. Let that sink in. This failure of public policy is going to be worse than any terrorist attack ever was. People will study this moment in history, and legal ethics will be forever changed when it comes to public health.
    Last edited by wincel; 03-26-2020 at 09:59 PM.
    go to movie theaters by myself except not anymore cuz coronavirus crew
    fapped and blood came out but now I am ok crew
    autism crew
    no hymen, no diamond crew
    in therapy crew
    "Give not thy strength unto women, nor thy ways to that which destroyeth kings." - Proverbs 31:3

Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    Have you seen the death graph?

It's going to get worse in the coming weeks. Not better. Backing down now is a sure way to accelerate the process and overwhelm the medical system.

All the sheep want to go back to work. They want their lives back. They can't accept that their lives have been severely altered. Most of them will go back and there won't be jobs left for them. 6T is about to be injected into the economy, and basic economics says this will completely chitfuk everything. And if it's all wrong, this means we could have injected 6T this whole time, meaning we could have all had universal healthcare, college, etc. Clearly, the govt can't just inject trillions and call it legit. Prices will adjust. But anyway, none of that matters. We live in a country where the leaders are chosen based on winning a popularity contest. Because of this, we cannot count on them during times of crisis. We've been lucky to not have to face something this bad for a long time. We needed a leader willing to wield authority in a time of emergency. Then was the time to act swiftly and decisively. He should have chosen his rhetoric carefully, locked down and quarantined zones with the infected, and expedited manufacturing of tests and supplies. He should have kept the public informed and been honest about the crisis. The simple truth is America has not been in a state of emergency in a very very long time, and it shows. Our people are naive and stupid, eager to get back to their first world paradise lives. They know nothing of what is coming in the next few weeks because they cannot even understand the basic math involved here.

This government has to save these idiots from themselves. If there ever were a time for authoritarianism, it would have been now. We could have used the NSA to track the infected. What's the point of having a police state if you don't even use it when you need it? We could have stopped all of this. We failed.

I predict a million or more Americans will die from this. It's already around half those who died in 9/11 and we are just in the early stages, and it is an exponential curve. Let that sink in. This failure of public policy is going to be worse than any terrorist attack ever was. People will study this moment in history, and legal ethics will be forever changed when it comes to public health.
    I started reading your post and then saw "wincel" and did that little split-second mental thing where you silently curse yourself for wasting time on something pointless, like when you find yourself accidentally watching a commercial or reading an ad you don't actually care about, and then you catch yourself and move on to something else. I was like "oh heck what am I doing? It's just this guy again."

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Boxman View Post
    I started reading your post and then saw "wincel" and did that little split-second mental thing where you silently curse yourself for wasting time on something pointless, like when you find yourself accidentally watching a commercial or reading an ad you don't actually care about, and then you catch yourself and move on to something else. I was like "oh heck what am I doing? It's just this guy again."
    thanks for sharing
    autism crew
    in therapy crew
    "Give not thy strength unto women, nor thy ways to that which destroyeth kings." - Proverbs 31:3

Ephedra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ephedra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ephedra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ephedra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ephedra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ephedra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ephedra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ephedra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ephedra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ephedra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ephedra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Same. Quit reading at "they want their lives back but can't realize they're lives have been altered."

Every day not working means there's a better chance their their job won't be there when they come back.

Originally Posted by Ephedra View Post
    Same. Quit reading at "they want their lives back but can't realize they're lives have been altered."

Every day not working means there's a better chance their their job won't be there when they come back.
    Guy. They just injected 6 Trillion into the economy. It's over. 0% interest. It's all funny money now. The market will very quickly reflect this soon. The jobs will only exist as mandated by the govt soon.
    autism crew
    in therapy crew

Guy. They just injected 6 Trillion into the economy. It's over. 0% interest. It's all funny money now. The market will very quickly reflect this soon. The jobs will only exist as mandated by the govt soon.
    It's like you have zero self awareness to how ridiculous it sounds.

So we just give up?

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A lot of people are going to look really stupid in the coming months, as more data comes out and it becomes clear that coronavirus isn't much scarier than the regular flu and can be handled the same way.
    Well if you don't have bulldozers filling mass graves, I'd be quite happy to admit to it being overblown, but you just have to look at Italy and Spain to see what happens when it overloads your healthcare.

The dichotomy isn't deaths/no deaths, it's a functional health care system vs a completely overloaded one.
    So much universe, so little time.

So we just give up?
    You stay in so it doesn't get fuking worse.
    autism crew
    in therapy crew

♚ Elected V.P. - R/P ♚ sawoobley's Avatar
    sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lol, no a million more Americans are not going to die. If that many Chinese did not die then that many Americans are not going to die. The numbers are not there unless something drastic changes.

deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol. Perfect retort to that loser. All we need is a certain mod to realize he adds nothing to the sub and sends him packing. One can hope.
    Math/Physics Master Race
    *Misc Geezer Crew*
    *Vasectomy / Raw Dog Crew*
    *Always Pick 5 Crew*
    *St. Louis Cardinals/St. Louis Blues/MIZ-ZOU Crew*
    *KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE*
    *Golf Crew*

Former U.S. Navy Officer

Originally Posted by deepfat View Post
    Lol. Perfect retort to that loser. All we need is a certain mod to realize he adds nothing to the sub and sends him packing. One can hope.
    lol they have a word for people who try to silence dissent so they can preserve their safe space

"snowflake"
    autism crew
    in therapy crew

RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    INB4 vids of him laying on the streets calming to be an illegal immigrant and to deport him as well.

chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RIKTER View Post
    INB4 vids of him laying on the streets calming to be an illegal immigrant and to deport him as well.
    Speaking of which, we should dredge up some of those open border threads where we tried to warn ignorant liberals that open borders would lead to the spread of disease...
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

John L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He needed to quarantine NYC weeks ago. Him and Deblasio are jokes
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cities, like NO and NY, are the pest holes. The rest of the country could probably carry on and return to work.
    It follows then as certain as that night succeeds the day, that without a decisive naval force we can do nothing definitive, and with it, everything honorable and glorious. - George Washington

Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

So we just give up?
    Just put him on ignore and save yourself the headache from reading his troll posts.