GodxSen is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Angry Losing Belly Fat

Hi guys the name is Richard I'm 29 years old I wasn't always the big kid I started gaining my weight shortly after high school in 2009 it got so bad that last november I haven't weight in since I wanna say 2014 when I stepped on the scale my weight was 345lbs. Since last year I've change my diet and I'm down 46lbs. Now that I got to 299lbs. I need ways of losing weight whatever I was doing suddenly stopped working efficiently and I'm seeking help so please any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.

bsrkoacar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bsrkoacar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bsrkoacar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bsrkoacar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bsrkoacar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bsrkoacar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bsrkoacar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bsrkoacar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bsrkoacar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bsrkoacar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bsrkoacar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    short answer, eat less and move more.

it all comes down to burning more calories than you are eating. maybe for the time being, try changing one habit at a time. maybe try to cut out deserts or soda. then over time add in 20 minutes of walking. then increase that to 30 minutes...

it also depends on your goals. do you have a goal in mind?

I can relate with you Richard. 3 years ago I was over 300 pounds. I made some changes and got back into shape! you can do it!
    225 bodyweight @ 6'3"

290 bench
    479.5 squat (usapl)
    570 deadlift
    200 OHP

Cazken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cazken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cazken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cazken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cazken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cazken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cazken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cazken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cazken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cazken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cazken will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GodxSen View Post
    Hi guys the name is Richard I'm 29 years old I wasn't always the big kid I started gaining my weight shortly after high school in 2009 it got so bad that last november I haven't weight in since I wanna say 2014 when I stepped on the scale my weight was 345lbs. Since last year I've change my diet and I'm down 46lbs. Now that I got to 299lbs. I need ways of losing weight whatever I was doing suddenly stopped working efficiently and I'm seeking help so please any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.
    what the dude above said basically. PSMF is also a great method to cut, especially when you’re high body fat. look it up. but don’t forget to lift cuz ull look like crap when u lose weight if u don’t

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Get a handle on your calorie intake. Put what you usually eat into myfitnesspal. When you know your calorie intake reliably, you can simply shave off a couple of hundred calories and your weight loss will continue.

Do weight training - pick a routine from the sticky threads in the workout programs section.

Prioritise low calorie dense, bulky foods like vegetables, meat, eggs, beans etc

Spyrith is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    At my peak I used to weight 225 pounds, and am now at 175. I only did two things: 1) I ate the same things, just less. 2) I started jogging.

Going to the gym is great, but honestly, cardio is absolutely the best method to drop pounds. In my case, I dropped those 50 pounds in just 3 months, and I didn't even have to starve myself. At most I had only a very gentle sense of not being full, but without actually feeling hungry.