buccaneers41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buccaneers41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buccaneers41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buccaneers41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buccaneers41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buccaneers41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buccaneers41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buccaneers41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buccaneers41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buccaneers41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buccaneers41 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Starving Dog Syndrome

Just wondering if anyone else has that? The last week I’ve been eating clean through out the day. I’m active at work, i install floors and at this current location I have to walk a mile from the designated parking area at the start and end of the work day. Now I haven’t been working out with weights as I’ve been putting in twelve hours each day.

Anyways, the last week I find myself bing eating bowl after bowl of cereal. Somehow a week of the starving dog syndrome hasn’t set me back much If any at all. That being said I know this can’t be healthy long term and I have a difficult time stopping myself, hence the starving dog syndrome. I literally ate a entire box of Oreos cereal yesterday evening after eating a normal dinner of chicken and spaghetti. Two days ago I ate half a family size box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Normally cereal isn’t in my repertoire of foods I eat but lately my appetite has been insatiable when it comes to the evenings. Anyone else have binge eating cereal benders like this or any input?

AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by buccaneers41 View Post
    Just wondering if anyone else has that? The last week I’ve been eating clean through out the day. I’m active at work, i install floors and at this current location I have to walk a mile from the designated parking area at the start and end of the work day. Now I haven’t been working out with weights as I’ve been putting in twelve hours each day.

Anyways, the last week I find myself bing eating bowl after bowl of cereal. Somehow a week of the starving dog syndrome hasn’t set me back much If any at all. That being said I know this can’t be healthy long term and I have a difficult time stopping myself, hence the starving dog syndrome. I literally ate a entire box of Oreos cereal yesterday evening after eating a normal dinner of chicken and spaghetti. Two days ago I ate half a family size box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Normally cereal isn’t in my repertoire of foods I eat but lately my appetite has been insatiable when it comes to the evenings. Anyone else have binge eating cereal benders like this or any input?
    Never heard of the term ‘starving dog syndrome’, but I’ve killed plenty of cereal boxes in my day... along with pints of ice cream, boxes of donuts...

You’re human dude... tasty food tastes good.

Is it healthy? I mean you already know the answer.
    The power of carbs compels me!