AgPilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgPilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgPilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgPilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgPilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgPilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgPilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgPilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgPilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgPilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgPilot will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Upper/Lower Sandbag Routine

I run All Pro's Upper/Lower Split and love it. It fits well with my schedule. With gyms closed and this summer I won't have access to a gym either, I decided to buy a 60lb sandbag. I also have a jump rope, cycling, push up bars, and one 15lb kettle bell.

I am trying to mimic my current split.

All Pro's Split

A - Upper
    Bench
    Barbell Row
    OHP
    Curl
    Rope Tricep Extensions
    Inclined DB Hammer Press
    Lat Pull down

B - Lower
    Squat
    Leg Extension
    Stiff Leg Dead Lift
    Lying Leg Curl
    Barbell Calf Raise
    Seated Calf Raise

Here is my solution with minimal equipment. Please provide some input!

A - Upper
    Push Up
    Sandbag Bench Press
    Kettle Bell Bent Over Row
    Sandbag Bent Over Row
    Kettle Bell OHP
    Sandbag Clean and OHP
    Kettle Bell Curl
    Sandbag Curl
    Kettle Bell Tricep Extension
    Sandbag OH Tricep Press
    Banded Lat Pull Down

B - Lower
    Sandbag Back Squat
    Sandbag Front Squat
    Sandbag Reverse Lunge
    Sandbag Box Step Ups
    Banded Leg Extension
    Kettle Bell Single Leg Stiff Leg Deadlift
    Sandbag Stiff Leg Dead Lift
    Sandbag Good Mornings
    Banded Lying Leg Curl
    Sandbag Calf Raise

Recommendations so far
    Loaded Carry (Bear Hug)
    Farmers Walk
    Overhead Carry
    Last edited by AgPilot; 03-27-2020 at 10:18 AM.
    ***Canadian Crew***

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Add a loaded carry. That would be pretty high up on my list of things to do if I had a heavy sandbag.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.

AgPilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgPilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgPilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgPilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgPilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgPilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgPilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgPilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgPilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgPilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgPilot will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    Add a loaded carry. That would be pretty high up on my list of things to do if I had a heavy sandbag.
    Thanks!

As in walk around with it bear hugged? Single arm farmers walk?
    ***Canadian Crew***

air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AgPilot View Post
    Thanks!

As in walk around with it bear hugged? Single arm farmers walk?
    Try variations. An overhead carry would be a pretty good workout.

Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    Try variations. An overhead carry would be a pretty good workout.
    Thanks. Gave both you guys some COVID reps. Reps for any other good recommendations that come around!
    ***Canadian Crew***

majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Exercises are good, we'll know more if you post your reps and sets.

OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nervous to suggest anything due to the less=more principle and you're already got a lot, but thinking about pull towards you movement. Worried that sandbag BoR may be difficult to maintain good form so perhaps you can go a little easy on that and add some Australian Pull-ups to target rhomboid and rear delt (also known as "inverted rows", using rope from tree and fatgripz handles, gymnastic rings, metal bar or bit of wooden joist between chairs, under short edge of a big table, whatever you got that's suitable!)
    Faith in Jesus first and faith in squats second.
    Then other details will start to slot themselves into place.
    Diet restarted, target 69.x Kg, progress poor so far :(

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    Nervous to suggest anything due to the less=more principle and you're already got a lot, but thinking about pull towards you movement. Worried that sandbag BoR may be difficult to maintain good form so perhaps you can go a little easy on that and add some Australian Pull-ups to target rhomboid and rear delt (also known as "inverted rows", using rope from tree and fatgripz handles, gymnastic rings, metal bar or bit of wooden joist between chairs, under short edge of a big table, whatever you got that's suitable!)
    I agree there is a bit much there. I will likely kick out a lot of the duplicate kettle bell work depending on how I feel with the sandbag work. I've yet to try a sandbag workout, so I will see how my row form is before I kick it to the curb.

Thanks!
    ***Canadian Crew***