Closed Thread
    SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Exclamation Abortion is state sponsored MURDER

Heartbeat starts at 18-23 days.

When aborting a child the butcher uses forceps to rip apart the body by massacre. These parts are then sold.

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How you gonna rip it like that son? I don't play that, cause its action, I go... pat, pat, pat 'cause i'm black son! That's right, i'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep.
    Doodle-it, doodle-it, doodle-it-doo!

FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SteadyFlexOnU View Post
    Heartbeat starts at 18-23 days.

When aborting a child the butcher uses forceps to rip apart the body by massacre. These parts are then sold.
    Where can I buy these parts?

nnodcvcker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nnodcvcker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nnodcvcker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nnodcvcker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nnodcvcker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nnodcvcker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nnodcvcker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nnodcvcker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nnodcvcker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nnodcvcker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nnodcvcker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What's the point of being born.
    I wish I were aborted.
    I'm all for abortion as long it's not too painful.

If the woman is getting an abortion she's most likely not going to be a good parent anyway
    Black Pill crew
    Insomniac Crew
    HTC
    Half body crew
    I am not an incel, nor identify as one. I am simply here to have a good time discussing. My posts that may come off as offensive are all satirical and they have no harmful intent.

Facilitating the i̵̬͠l̴̺͒ Harbinger's Avatar
    Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    O|||||||O

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nnodcvcker View Post
    What's the point of being born.
    I wish I were aborted.
    I'm all for abortion as long it's not too painful.

If the woman is getting an abortion she's most likely not going to be a good parent anyway
    It isn't state sponsored.

And also yes to the bold part above.

I'm not "pro-abortion" and legally I would be fine with some limitations/oversight that increases as a pregnancy progresses.

Many of the people that want to make abortion illegal are the same people that don't want their taxes used for social welfare programs, the largest portion of which benefit children.

So if you forbid abortions how many children do your personally want to adopt and raise OP?

Prohibition doesn't work. It just creates a black market.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by katya422 View Post
    It isn't state sponsored.

And also yes to the bold part above.

I'm not "pro-abortion" and legally I would be fine with some limitations/oversight that increases as a pregnancy progresses.

Many of the people that want to make abortion illegal are the same people that don't want their taxes used for social welfare programs, the largest portion of which benefit children.

So if you forbid abortions how many children do your personally want to adopt and raise OP?

Prohibition doesn't work. It just creates a black market.

And like most black markets they would be outlawed and people involved in them prosecuted and jailed.

Just because u ban murder doesnt mean murders wont happen. Does that make sense to you now dumm dumm?

The usa budget for the nsa is 15 billion. Let alone our defense budget. Now throw in all the other alphabet agencys. Im sure we can spare some $ for these social welfare programs. If parents have kids they cant take care of or refuse to they can be thrown into a guantanamo. This will act as a deterant. Abortion should be penalized as murder.

Not to mention the significant amount of birth control contraceptives. Theres really no excuse besides stupidity and lust and and as such punishment should be severe

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

How you gonna rip it like that son? I don't play that, cause its action, I go... pat, pat, pat 'cause i'm black son! That's right, i'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep.

dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I already asked you about the heartbeat thing, but someone else was happy to swing in on your defense and you never responded.

Do you think it is immoral to kill anything that has a heartbeat?
    Pls respond.
    GO LOCAL SPORTSBALL TEAM

*** Pureblood Master Race - PM for free sperm sample, personally, and 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 delivered (ladies only) ***

*** Official Misc Photography Crew ***

dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bezarker View Post

Ouch.
    GO LOCAL SPORTSBALL TEAM

*** Pureblood Master Race - PM for free sperm sample, personally, and 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 delivered (ladies only) ***

*** Official Misc Photography Crew ***

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SteadyFlexOnU View Post
    And like most black markets they would be outlawed and people involved in them prosecuted and jailed.

Just because u ban murder doesnt mean murders wont happen. Does that make sense to you now dumm dumm?

The usa budget for the nsa is 15 billion. Let alone our defense budget. Now throw in all the other alphabet agencys. Im sure we can spare some $ for these social welfare programs. If parents have kids they cant take care of or refuse to they can be thrown into a guantanamo. This will act as a deterant. Abortion should be penalized as murder.

Not to mention the significant amount of birth control contraceptives. Theres really no excuse besides stupidity and lust and and as such punishment should be severe
    I understand that you feel strongly about this, but it just isn't feasible.

In 2015 they estimated there had been 50 million abortions performed in the US since Roe v. Wade/ 1973. That is a bit under 1 million a year.

The highest number of homicide victims for one year in that time period was still under 25,000.

Do you think we would have around a million murders a year if it wasn't illegal?

If a baby isn't wanted it isn't safe after it is born either. Killing unwanted infants via exposure is a longstanding practice.

The prohibition of alcohol wasn't abandoned because suddenly the temperance societies changed their minds about drunkenness. People just kept drinking.

It is a little like speed limits. There is a posted speed. Then there is the speed of traffic. And the locally accepted speed.

Some places if you drive the speed limit you will get run over by the other traffic, never mind driving under the speed limit.

For a law to be enforced the majority have to cooperate with it.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SteadyFlexOnU again.

newbuck is a name known to all. (+5000) newbuck is a name known to all. (+5000) newbuck is a name known to all. (+5000) newbuck is a name known to all. (+5000) newbuck is a name known to all. (+5000) newbuck is a name known to all. (+5000) newbuck is a name known to all. (+5000) newbuck is a name known to all. (+5000) newbuck is a name known to all. (+5000) newbuck is a name known to all. (+5000) newbuck is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i don’t understand on how evangelical nutjobs don’t want the government forcing lgbt rights/pronouns on them but are perfectly fine with shoving outdated abortion beliefs down everyone else’s.