Registered User MirinCanadian99's Avatar
    MirinCanadian99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinCanadian99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinCanadian99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinCanadian99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinCanadian99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinCanadian99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinCanadian99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinCanadian99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinCanadian99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinCanadian99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinCanadian99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

A conspiracy theory (covid and the economy) (long)

Now I don’t usually make conspiracy theory threads nor have I ever made one but I feel like this conspiracy theory does hold some sort of weight. Im not here to start a neg or rep war or fearmonger people. Im simply postulating a theory.

Let me clear some things up before I dive into my theory:
    -I believe China, yes China is lying about the number of cases in China. I estimate they have at least half a million cases.
    -I don’t believe the virus is man-made nor is it a failed lab experiment
    -I also Dont believe we will develop a cure anytime soon
    -I’m a conservative right winger

Now here is my theory, I believe this virus happened at the best possible moment to absolve the politicians, the banks and the big corporations from responsibility in the next recession. The way I see it is that we have not learned our solution after the 2008 recession and we are still indulging ourselves in the same debt spending as we did pre-2008 recession. This includes us the consumer and the governments of the world. Its nothing but debt and more debt. Also this complete lockdown of the economy is making things worse. People have zero savings and I am not lying about this. I worked in a bank before and I was blown away by the number of small business owners and regular people with zero savings and a boatload of debt.

I don’t believe Trump’s or Trudeau’s or Boris Johnson’s relief attempts will save us from the impeding doom which is total collapse and the virus will be a perfect scapegoat for governments. Once it blows over we will return to accruing debt and we will have learned nothing. The fact that the dow jones lost a large portion of its value is a sign of how fragile the economy is and how its really only based on speculation. People need to work in order to pay their debts and without work for a significant period will result on people defaulting on their debts.

Now there are those of you that will deny this theory and that is a perfectly fine position to hold. However, with what I’ve seen so far happen with the virus and how politicians are using it as the perfect scapegoat I believe it wont be long before more dire problems occur.
    Sorry for the long thread I just had to share this theory.
    175 lbs at 14% bf. Long term goal 170 lbs at 10% bf

-No longer works in a bank crew

-Focus on myself crew

-If you’re not progressing in life, you’re doing something wrong

-Bulwark against Communism/Marxism and all other far-left ideology.