seaturtle0987 is not very well liked. (-100) seaturtle0987 is not very well liked. (-100) seaturtle0987 is not very well liked. (-100) seaturtle0987 is not very well liked. (-100) seaturtle0987 is not very well liked. (-100) seaturtle0987 is not very well liked. (-100) seaturtle0987 is not very well liked. (-100) seaturtle0987 is not very well liked. (-100) seaturtle0987 is not very well liked. (-100) seaturtle0987 is not very well liked. (-100) seaturtle0987 is not very well liked. (-100)

The key to talking with anyone (on what to say to strangers)

How many times did I not talk to someone because I was not sure what to say? I used to think that if only I knew what to say, then I would be able to talk to anyone but frustration got me thinking.

What do my best interactions have in comon? is it a topic of conversation? Definetely not, what they have in comon is that I am relaxed, at ease, present and ready to react to the situation wherever it goes.

The truth is that when you are in the moment, everything takes care of itself. You never think about to say when you run into a friends. This is not a problem of knowing the right answer, this is a mental exercise of being present, you already know how to talk to people, you have been doing it all your life!

Good luck out there