Registered User Super_Ectomorph's Avatar
    Super_Ectomorph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Super_Ectomorph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Super_Ectomorph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Super_Ectomorph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Super_Ectomorph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Super_Ectomorph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Super_Ectomorph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Super_Ectomorph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Super_Ectomorph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Super_Ectomorph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Super_Ectomorph is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How thick a rope for olympic plates?

I can't afford dumbbells atm, so am going to try and pull this off, hoping my grip is strong enough to hold the other end of a 20-kg plate at least.
    Thanks

air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Depends on the type/strength of rope, but assuming you're working with what you have at home I'd suggest the thickest rope you have that can squeeze through the center of the plate.