Closed Thread
Page 3 of 299 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    feck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Job interview today so playing it safe with Aventoos. Wish me luck brahs.
    MISC Cologne crew
    Motorcycle crew
    Ex fat crew
    Never getting married crew

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by xLostxAngelx View Post
    This is possibly where our paths go different ways brothers.
    PLEASE GOD LET'S HOPE SO

Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    Lol @ getting negged by LostAngel. Oh noes I just lost 7 reps.

Nobody said you couldn't make a thread sir, but at least let us contribute some names first before you run off to do it on your own. Or maybe tell us what name you were going to put so we could offer suggestions. There wasn't a time limit on the old thread and there was no need to rush.

Feel free to stay there if you want *******, we don't neg each other in here.
    The day after I started the last thread he went off on his own and started a new one that nobody posted in and got closed down. Then he gets cucked into oblivion this time around lmaooooo

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Doesn't really smell like Aventus to me. Doesn't have that funky whale puke vibe that smells like ass. This fragrance is very clean..... but slightly smoky. I'd say it was more like a cross between Bond Scent of Peace and Bond Digital Village. It's basically Scent of Peace with oakmoss (which I like) in place of vetiver (which I don't like).

Sloop will love this one, I guarantee.
    I see you bro, I see you. That one has been on my radar for a bunch of weeks now, it gets mentioned constantly in the various groups.

Originally Posted by feck View Post
    Bad move, but good luck.

SOTD : Mugler - Ultimate EDT

I still don't get the hype around this one, reminds me too much of PR One Million or something along those lines.
    Last edited by sloop; 03-27-2020 at 03:33 AM.

nlconst is a name known to all. (+5000) nlconst is a name known to all. (+5000) nlconst is a name known to all. (+5000) nlconst is a name known to all. (+5000) nlconst is a name known to all. (+5000) nlconst is a name known to all. (+5000) nlconst is a name known to all. (+5000) nlconst is a name known to all. (+5000) nlconst is a name known to all. (+5000) nlconst is a name known to all. (+5000) nlconst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Popped to work this morning to see a customer ... eerie being out when its so quiet.

SOTD: AF Signature
    "Your not Michelle, you're supposed to be a girl!"

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CTSV648HP View Post
    In on 1rd page.

GIT and Aventus crew.

Tuscan leather is #1.
    I wish I could get into leather scents like some brahs but they just don't work for me. Your faves are some of the most praised in the game tho.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by feck View Post
    Generally safe practice is to go really light or wear no scent to an interview. You never know who is on the other end and all it takes is someone having a sensitivity to fragrance for them to be put off. I'm sure you're fine though but just a piece of advice for the future.

tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wait what, are there two threads? Dis the one we using?

Anyway, has anyone tried this? Wanna get on that AdG time again

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nlconst View Post
    Popped to work this morning to see a customer ... eerie being out when its so quiet.

SOTD: AF Signature

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nlconst again.

Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    PLEASE GOD LET'S HOPE SO

The day after I started the last thread he went off on his own and started a new one that nobody posted in and got closed down. Then he gets cucked into oblivion this time around lmaooooo
    Lmao. Dude needs to chill, he's probably so mad that he went in the lab early today to create his new masterpiece "Coalman and sloop are meanies - eau extreme".

Originally Posted by tehgosu View Post

[img]https://i.imgur.com/wLbHouA.jpg[/ig]
    This is the one that Ash from Gents Scents reviewed and didn't like. He said at first he got a Paco rabanne Invictus vibe. Then as it dried he didn't get that as much but he got a feel similar to one of your regular "blue" fragrances. Definitely try it out, but if you haven't you should also sample the profumo version in case you want something more refined.

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lmao. Dude needs to chill, he's probably so mad that he went in the lab early today to create his new masterpiece "Coalman and sloop are meanies - eau extreme".

Well i mean...you are a *******?

SOTD See sig.
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

RIP YGST

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In on catty women's thread

holy fuk you guys are being petty.

Tempted to neg all of your whiny asses

SOTD: PdM - Layton

Get the Profumo flanker, thank us later.
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

"Life will cease so breathe deep" - Lorna Shore

CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oud Wood Intense is a dud : Too expensive for what it smells like. I made a mistake, I wanted something more lasting that the Original Oud Wood but this one doesn't cut it.

Tobacco Vanille is much better.

Going back to the basics I guess.

I want to wear Le Labo 13-Another for the spring/summer period.

tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is the one that Ash from Gents Scents reviewed and didn't like. He said at first he got a Paco rabanne Invictus vibe. Then as it dried he didn't get that as much but he got a feel similar to one of your regular "blue" fragrances. Definitely try it out, but if you haven't you should also sample the profumo version in case you want something more refined.

solid brah, ima try both out once I get the chance and report back

So it's well documented that I hate 98.7% of all youtube fragrance reviewers, but lately this guy has been popping up on my recommended viewing list so I gave him a click, and surprisingly, he does not suck.

No gimmicky intro songs, good acoustics, well mic'ed, nice clear camera work, and he moves quick from product to product without droning on like some others do. And, he only does a fragrance related video 1 out of every 20 videos it seems so he's not over saturated with ToP 1o FrAgS tO wEaR wHiLe QuArAnTiNeD lists.

feck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Bad move, but good luck.
    Generally safe practice is to go really light or wear no scent to an interview. You never know who is on the other end and all it takes is someone having a sensitivity to fragrance for them to be put off. I'm sure you're fine though but just a piece of advice for the future.
    Single spray to chest, just depressed the atomizer 2/3 of the way. Was more for my own comfort than anything else. It was noticed, but positively. Interview went well.

If my potential boss has a sensitivity to fragrance, the job probably wouldn't work out for me anyway lmao.

So it's well documented that I hate 98.7% of all youtube fragrance reviewers, but lately this guy has been popping up on my recommended viewing list so I gave him a click, and surprisingly, he does not suck.

No gimmicky intro songs, good acoustics, well mic'ed, nice clear camera work, and he moves quick from product to product without droning on like some others do. And, he only does a fragrance related video 1 out of every 20 videos it seems so he's not over saturated with ToP 1o FrAgS tO wEaR wHiLe QuArAnTiNeD lists.

Didn't know he did frag vids. I don't really go for his style advice - it never moves beyond beginner levels - but can't deny he has good camera work and knows how to structure his content.
    MISC Cologne crew
    Motorcycle crew
    Ex fat crew
    Never getting married crew

Location: Okinawa, Japan Stats: 5'9", 175 lbs Bodypoints: 'bout 350M because I am a, Chad
    dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Am I seeing double?

SOTD: 2 sprays of

Last edited by dizzin9; 03-27-2020 at 05:15 AM.
    Weโ€™re all gonna make it.

Originally Posted by darkninja67 View Post
    In on catty women's thread

holy fuk you guys are being petty.

Tempted to neg all of your whiny asses

Oh the irony

Geriatric misc - - - - >

Might just do some nautica voyage today as it was mentioned yesterday.

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh the irony

Geriatric misc - - - - >

Might just do some nautica voyage today as it was mentioned yesterday.
    Page 2 spot sold to:

in honor of darkninja
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

RIP YGST

solid brah, ima try both out once I get the chance and report back
    Get it brah. Curious to see what's your thoughts on them.

@sloop the only male reviewer I really watch is Ashton. There seems to be a ton of guys now who are really awkward/cringe. I don't know if that's a fraghead thing or just a general male thing these days.

I just watch the hot female reviewers.

HNNNNGH

@sloop the only male reviewer I really watch is Ashton. There seems to be a ton of guys now who are really awkward/cringe. I don't know if that's a fraghead thing or just a general male thing these days.
    Bro the review game is trash now, ZERO creativity of any sort. Nothing but endless Top 10 lists over and over and over again.

I wish someone would create a channel called "One Take, One Minute" where they just do a straight uncut video in less than 60 seconds and just get to the damn point. No gimmicky choppy editing, no stupid theme songs or intro tracks, straight to the point.

Or, "88 Second Reviews" where the reviews never exceed 88 seconds (or some other small number). These idiots blabbering on for 12 minutes to give 20 seconds worth of impressions on a smell is getting to be ridiculous.

Bro the review game is trash now, ZERO creativity of any sort. Nothing but endless Top 10 lists over and over and over again.

I wish someone would create a channel called "One Take, One Minute" where they just do a straight uncut video in less than 60 seconds and just get to the damn point. No gimmicky choppy editing, no stupid theme songs or intro tracks, straight to the point.

Or, "88 Second Reviews" where the reviews never exceed 88 seconds (or some other small number). These idiots blabbering on for 12 minutes to give 20 seconds worth of impressions on a smell is getting to be ridiculous.
    Yeah man, like that robes08 guy who spends half hour describing a scent because he wants us to know how knowledgeable he is. It's more about stroking his own ego than being helpful to viewers.

I don't want a big intro and then telling us to subscribe. Then rambling on and on with storytime followed by a drawn out bottle and packaging review. When they finally get to the scent itself it's difficult for the listener to get an idea what it even smells like. These idiots don't get that if you get way too descriptive for 10 minutes then it's even harder for people to grasp what you're saying. Great example is Joy Amin. Dude is so annoying lol.

I remember we were talking about Aqua Celestia and Universalis recently so I decided to check out the AF clone of the latter and maybe post a video here for you. This is what I got

I was like nope, fuk this.

Yeah man, like that robes08 guy who spends half hour describing a scent because he wants us to know how knowledgeable he is. It's more about stroking his own ego than being helpful to viewers.

I don't want a big intro and then telling us to subscribe. Then rambling on and on with storytime followed by a drawn out bottle and packaging review. When they finally get to the scent itself it's difficult for the listener to get an idea what it even smells like. These idiots don't get that if you get way too descriptive for 10 minutes then it's even harder for people to grasp what you're saying. Great example is Joy Amin. Dude is so annoying lol.

I remember we were talking about Aqua Celestia and Universalis recently so I decided to check out the AF clone of the latter and maybe post a video here for you. This is what I got

I was like nope, fuk this.
    How can one thumbnail give off so much cringe. Ugh.

I do like your channel though, as much as I hate intro songs and such, I dont mind yours.

W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Scent of the day: Guerlain - Vetiver

This is another cheapie that punches far above it's weight. Need to get that TF Grey Vetiver though for optimal aroma gainz.

Originally Posted by xLostxAngelx View Post

This is possibly where our paths go different ways brothers.
    oh no, you mean no more awkward soft-hentai, and other weird posts that no one responds to? say it ain't so bruv.

Lol @ getting negged by LostAngel. Oh noes I just lost 7 reps. .
    You shouldn't be aware of the exact number fam.

Originally Posted by CityJaeger View Post
    Oud Wood Intense is a dud : Too expensive for what it smells like. I made a mistake, I wanted something more lasting that the Original Oud Wood but this one doesn't cut it.

Tobacco Vanille is much better.

Going back to the basics I guess.

I want to wear Le Labo 13-Another for the spring/summer period.
    Si tu aimes bien Oud Wood et Tobacco Vanille, tu devrais essayer Byredo - Bal D'Afrique (AF - Africano) ou Dyptique Tam Dao. Ils sont des parfums qui est masculine mais plus fraiche pour l'รฉtรฉ.
    Last edited by W1LLW; 03-27-2020 at 06:35 AM.
    DCA'ing FXS since Sept2022
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew
    Bucks N 6

SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SOTD:Bvlgari Aqva

For a blind by not bad. Going to be really great as the days get hotter.
    Proof Angels exist: OzleyASMR

โ€œListen to your friend Billy Zane. He's a cool dude. He's trying to help you out.โ€

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by twovalvekid View Post
    Page 2 spot sold to:

in honor of darkninja
    forgot the Depends you douche.

Recommend me a Byredo
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

This

Used to watch that Chaos guy but now he's reaching for Top 10 lists all the time.
    rumpler of stiltskins

envied09 is a name known to all. (+5000) envied09 is a name known to all. (+5000) envied09 is a name known to all. (+5000) envied09 is a name known to all. (+5000) envied09 is a name known to all. (+5000) envied09 is a name known to all. (+5000) envied09 is a name known to all. (+5000) envied09 is a name known to all. (+5000) envied09 is a name known to all. (+5000) envied09 is a name known to all. (+5000) envied09 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Scent Popularity
    [ ]Popular scent
    [x ]Less popular scent
    [ ]Doesn't Matter

Do you want to use it for..
    [x ]Daytime
    [ ]Nighttime
    [ ]Doesn't matter

What season should it be appropriate for (select all that apply)
    [ ]Winter
    [x ]Spring
    [ ]Summer
    [ ]Fall

What occasion are you wearing it for
    [x ]Signature Day to Day
    [ ]Night Out/Bar/Clubbing
    [ ]Date
    [ ]Upper Class/Special Occasions

Mood/Tone
    [ ]Alpha
    [ ]Playful/Inviting
    [x ]Subtle
    [ ]Intimate
    [ ]Bold/Daring

How much would you like to spend?
    [ ]less than $20
    [ ]20-50$
    [x ]50-100$
    [ ]$100+ CEO'n 10k a day
    by appointment only

Originally Posted by envied09 View Post
    Scent Popularity
    [ ]Popular scent
    [x ]Less popular scent
    [ ]Doesn't Matter

Do you want to use it for..
    [x ]Daytime
    [ ]Nighttime
    [ ]Doesn't matter

What season should it be appropriate for (select all that apply)
    [ ]Winter
    [x ]Spring
    [ ]Summer
    [ ]Fall

What occasion are you wearing it for
    [x ]Signature Day to Day
    [ ]Night Out/Bar/Clubbing
    [ ]Date
    [ ]Upper Class/Special Occasions

Mood/Tone
    [ ]Alpha
    [ ]Playful/Inviting
    [x ]Subtle
    [ ]Intimate
    [ ]Bold/Daring

How much would you like to spend?
    [ ]less than $20
    [ ]20-50$
    [x ]50-100$
    [ ]$100+ CEO'n 10k a day
    Acqua di Parma - Colonia Pura
    Chanel - Allure Homme

Chanel is a little "dated" at this point, but that's what makes it less popular. It ticks all the boxes though; subtle, daily wearer, it might be around $97'ish so maybe try a 5ml sample from ebay first. Still a wonderful, classy scent for spring daytime.

Originally Posted by W1LLW View Post
    Scent of the day: Guerlain - Vetiver

This is another cheapie that punches far above it's weight. Need to get that TF Grey Vetiver though for optimal aroma gainz.

oh no, you mean no more awkward soft-hentai, and other weird posts that no one responds to? say it ain't so bruv.

You shouldn't be aware of the exact number fam.
    Lol, kid has zero self awareness.

@ reps, I was a mod remember. The number a person can remove is how many thousands they have, divided by two. You have 130k so a neg from you removes 65 reps from someone's total.

W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sak's shipped the order in two separate parts for some reason. La Mer isn't arriving until a day AFTER her birthday, so I have to order it from a local retailer and overnight it then return the late arriving one from Sak's... lame. This MFK Discovery Wardrobe looks j00cy though

@ reps, I was a mod remember. The number a person can remove is how many thousands they have, divided by two. You have 130k so a neg from you removes 65 reps from someone's total.
    I actually had no idea lol
    DCA'ing FXS since Sept2022
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew
    Bucks N 6

Open that chit up man

Coal Man, I think you negged me once as a mod. Fuking douche

oh wait, negged
    rumpler of stiltskins