Thread: Diet buddy

brittf2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Diet buddy

I am looking for someone to keep me accountable and motivate me. I am a F 170 pounds. I want someone that is willing to do a weightloss journey with me to motivate me. Idc what your weight. I just need to get into a routine but I keep letting it slip. Check ins are vital to me. I would prefer daily even if it is one message with a weekly weigh in. Please message me if you want to be my buddy. Thank you!

BrickB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrickB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrickB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrickB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrickB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrickB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrickB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrickB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrickB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrickB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrickB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you're looking for some motivation/*checkins daily, I suggest trying out the Fitbit Aria 2 Scale, the scale updates you and sets goals for you just like a coach would. Also they currently have a promotion going on where the first 90 days are free, 10$/month thereafter if you join their community.

Personally, I've been using it for the last 2 1/2 months and I've lost about 30 lbs down from 320+lbs.

Good luck on your journey and I hope this helps.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by BrickB View Post
    If you're looking for some motivation/*checkins daily, I suggest trying out the Fitbit Aria 2 Scale, the scale updates you and sets goals for you just like a coach would. Also they currently have a promotion going on where the first 90 days are free, 10$/month thereafter if you join their community.

Personally, I've been using it for the last 2 1/2 months and I've lost about 30 lbs down from 320+lbs.

Good luck on your journey and I hope this helps.
    Hmm, don't mean to rain on your parade - but I wouldn't use a BIA machine... those things are notorious for confusing people with inaccurate readings. We often get threads from people thinking they've lost muscle and gained fat - or that they are 3% bodyfat etc. etc.

https://weightology.net/the-pitfalls...impedance-bia/

Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You would probably be better off using a friend or family member but you could consider starting a log here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=111
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 495
    Deadlift: 535