Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    JonathanN173 is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanN173 is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanN173 is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanN173 is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanN173 is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanN173 is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanN173 is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanN173 is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanN173 is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanN173 is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanN173 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dondadas View Post
    also remember a lot more people are wise to chadfishing now and tinder has gotten better about it, too

I agree with that and it also could be that sloots know about this specific one because it got really famous
    All I'm saying that this specific experiment didn't work more than once

Maybe it will work with a different Chad and slightly different bio who knows?

The guy you love to hate. SickKuntz's Avatar
    SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mercworx View Post
    I don't believe any if these anymore.

Was in a 10 year relationship and got out thinking I was horribly unattractive, bombed so bad with my oneitis I think I have PTSD.

Finally made a tinder gold account and got like 100 matches in a week. So many dates I actually couldnt keep track and ghosted some women. Did so well I knocked one up (sadly)

I am not a Chad. No way, no how. Just targeted women in my league.

Stop exclusively targeting women out of your league.
    what's the bet all these girls were bang on average/older, and even then you only got 1 bang.

You can't compare such an experience with the rest of the female species that are 7/10+
    *Affiliate marketing crew*
    *Self employed crew*
    *Melanotan 2 crew*

commies lie, people die dondadas's Avatar
    dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ErnieMccracken View Post
    I've been seeing those same ones circulate for years, but they are still relevant.
    they are timeless, it doesn't matter how much you suppress womens rights or force them into arranged marriages, that's why i laugh at incels who keep saying islam is right about women and other things - i guess it's the last stage of coping

you can't change human nature

TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    also remember a lot more people are wise to chadfishing now and tinder has gotten better about it, too

if that is you in your avi than you would absolutely slay on tinder
    It's me, and I did

Can't promise I said anything fukked up, but definitely sent out some risky texts. I can admit some things I got away with that others probably wouldn't, but I can't promise I got away with some of that stuff in every situation.

I do get to be pretty selective in who I date, as well, which has been very helpful.

Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Goo censor
    I used to postpone fisting session, now fisting is part of my daily routine.
    puedes actuar estรบpido o ser estรบpido, nada importa en un mundo lleno de bastardos

dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    repost because it took me some work and they will get lost in the last page

chadolf hitler

chad the child rapist

chats:

Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SickKuntz View Post
    what's the bet all these girls were bang on average/older, and even then you only got 1 bang.

You can't compare such an experience with the rest of the female species that are 7/10+

Id say at my best I'm a 6. These women ran between 5s to soft 7s. Age wise was all over the place. None younger than 23 though. Yes plenty of single moms, divorcee etc.

Hold on now though, we are talking about getting laid in general not getting laid with top shelf women. Shouldnt men be banging the best women that they can versus whacking off? Wouldnt some of these guys be better of with a non fatty 5 or 6 than wasting time stalking 9s on insta?
    "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner"

RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Aristotelian View Post
    Simps like you, who buy soiled underwear to sniff it, film themselves doing it, and post it online? You're a step away (if not, already there) from being one of the simps that throws money to sloots like Roxy when she does 'camming'.

And LOL@Roxy for living up to every negative Romanian stereotype. GG, sloot.
    I wonder if your old hag wife got used to tasting my piss from your face every time you leave misc. genuine curiosity
    ~~Cardio Bunny ~~ Eastern European ~~

billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^ Is that Chad rapist thing legit? If so, WTF a sloot literally wanted to lose her virginity to him. SMH
    I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time; never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the American people. Thank you.

Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by billclintonnn View Post
    ^ Is that Chad rapist thing legit? If so, WTF a sloot literally wanted to lose her virginity to him. SMH
    no, it's not real. The original bio said "I once stole a candy bar when I was 7 that makes me a hardcore criminal" then the guy changed it to that to trick idiot incels.
    digitalchi;1556326171: "imagine him not only getting elected in 2020 but also in 2024 due to some pro trump movement.

Is there anything in the rules that prevents you from getting elected even though you dont run? I know you technically cant run for a 3rd term"

s1ckpsycho is just really nice. (+1000) s1ckpsycho is just really nice. (+1000) s1ckpsycho is just really nice. (+1000) s1ckpsycho is just really nice. (+1000) s1ckpsycho is just really nice. (+1000) s1ckpsycho is just really nice. (+1000) s1ckpsycho is just really nice. (+1000) s1ckpsycho is just really nice. (+1000) s1ckpsycho is just really nice. (+1000) s1ckpsycho is just really nice. (+1000) s1ckpsycho is just really nice. (+1000)
    tinder images
    it just means they have better personalities, clearly.

lol'd at eyebrows message.
    strong 2.5/10 facial aesthetics

Positive Mental Attitude Aristotelian's Avatar
    Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LooksMaximus View Post
    Oh look the aviless autistic incel again...
    The differences between your posts and mine are glaring:

1. I post facts about you that you have displayed here on this forum (e.g., that you pay for sexual/sexuality; believe that all sexual interaction is transaction-based, believe that paying leads to 'prime puss', and so on) -> that you're a simp loser; and
    2. You know nothing about me. So, like others on this forum who get their panties in a twist when I call them out on their chit you simply resort to baseless comments.

And that's all you are - a shtick, a baseless, vacuous shtick. And I'll continue to call you out on your garbage, loser.

You're a pleb...you have no idea what 'prime puss' is. Keep paying, and keep seeking validation on this forum by telling your degenerate life story to everyone.

Toodles.

EDIT:

Originally Posted by 3basic5me View Post
    panties to his nose, he lived more in those few moments than you will your entire life.
    Soiled panties. People like him can and never will know the sort of prime puss I have known, and continue to know on a daily basis. You're yet another peasant, projecting your miserable reality on others. Pathetic.

Originally Posted by RoxyFoxy22 View Post
    I wonder if your old hag wife got used to tasting my piss from your face every time you leave misc. genuine curiosity
    I wonder if all Romanian gypsies are like you; webcam sloots not realizing that you won't be 25 forever, and the difference between you and my glow-mate is that you're a girl from a poverty upbringing who has had to 'sell herself' to meet her 'needs'. You're a pathetic individual and you know this, which is why you resort to assumptions about age, and so on. You're so ugly both physically and as a person that even wincel won't touch you, sloot. So fist yourself and learn your place.

Toodles!

Originally Posted by Noliberals4 View Post
    no, it's not real. The original bio said "I once stole a candy bar when I was 7 that makes me a hardcore criminal" then the guy changed it to that to trick idiot incels.
    there is another one where the some of the girls ask more about exactly what happened with the child, but i can't find them right now, and don't want to search all night, everybody can search and believe for themselves in the end

sadly r/chadfish got banned because reddit could never allow a black pill so dark it might drive some men to insanity and or bad behavior towards women

i am not here to turn anybody into a woman hater, i do not hate women or condone any violence towards them, i just want to give a reality check, everybody man or woman deserves to know the reality of the opposite genders nature

๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡จ ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๊ง๊ง‚ DesiredUserphag's Avatar
    DesiredUserphag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesiredUserphag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesiredUserphag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesiredUserphag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesiredUserphag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesiredUserphag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesiredUserphag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesiredUserphag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesiredUserphag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesiredUserphag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesiredUserphag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The state of things are pretty sad but it's hilarious to see/hear how idiot guys keep falling for BS. Be an Alpha who women want to pleasure non-stop or LDAR.

Toodles!
    โ“…โ’ธ โ“‚โ’ถโ“ˆโ“‰โ’บโ“‡ โ“‡โ’ถโ’ธโ’บ
    ฯ‰ฯƒัโ„“โˆ‚ ั‚ัฮฑฮฝั”โ„“ั”ั ศผัั”ฯ‰ โดโท/ยนโนโต
    ๐•ฌ๐–Š๐–˜๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–™๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘๐–ž ๐•ฎ๐–š๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–†๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฝ๐–†๐–ˆ๐–Š ยฎ
    ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘ฑ ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ท๐‘ฏ๐‘จ ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ผ๐‘น๐‘ผ๐‘บ ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ด๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘น
    โ‚ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚† โ‚† โ‚† โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚
    "๊œฑสœแด› แดษชxแด‡แด… แดกษชแด›สœ แดฉษช๊œฑ๊œฑ แดษชxแด‡แด… แดกษชแด›สœ ๊œฐแดœแด‹ษชษด แด›แด‡แด‡ษดแด€ษขแด‡ แดฉแดœ๊œฑ๊œฑy แดŠแดœษชแด„แด‡" ~สŸ.แด.

RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I wonder if all Romanian gypsies are like you; webcam sloots not realizing that you won't be 25 forever, and the difference between you and my glow-mate is that you're a girl from a poverty upbringing who has had to 'sell herself' to meet her 'needs'. You're a pathetic individual and you know this, which is why you resort to assumptions about age, and so on. You're so ugly both physically and as a person that even wincel won't touch you, sloot. So fist yourself and learn your place.

Toodles![/QUOTE] I make more money at 24 than your family combined and with your wife's mentally retarded government benefit, lmfao. 2nd, your old hag has the glow of Hagrid from harry potter. 3rd, don't think about who would or wouldn't touch me grandpa, cuz your prostate might hurt

x420SwagScopex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x420SwagScopex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x420SwagScopex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x420SwagScopex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x420SwagScopex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x420SwagScopex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x420SwagScopex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x420SwagScopex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x420SwagScopex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x420SwagScopex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x420SwagScopex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In!
    Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death

I make more money at 24 than your family combined and with your wife's mentally retarded government benefit, lmfao. 2nd, your old hag has the glow of Hagrid from harry potter. 3rd, don't think about who would or wouldn't touch me grandpa, cuz your prostate might hurt

not sure you should be calling anybody retarded

Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Apparently Chads are neo-nazis now.
    Wish I knew that 20 years ago...
    Apart from that, good comic.
    "The greatest feeling you can get in a gym, or the most satisfying feeling you can get in the gym is... The Pump. Let's say you train your biceps. Blood is rushing into your muscles and that's what we call The Pump. You muscles get a really tight feeling, like your skin is going to explode any minute, and it's really tight - it's like somebody blowing air into it, into your muscle. It just blows up, and it feels really different. It feels fantastic.
    It's as satisfying to me as, uh..."

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Toodles!
    I make more money at 24 than your family combined and with your wife's mentally retarded government benefit, lmfao. 2nd, your old hag has the glow of Hagrid from harry potter. 3rd, don't think about who would or wouldn't touch me grandpa, cuz your prostate might hurt[/QUOTE]

arent you a webcam girl or something like that?

andrepmeet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andrepmeet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andrepmeet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andrepmeet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andrepmeet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andrepmeet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andrepmeet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andrepmeet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andrepmeet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andrepmeet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andrepmeet is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

The first one is absolutely true. When women say they like nerds they mean this guy below not PhD grad tech students.

high-school dropout but loves sci-fi movies & playing PS4 games....

Originally Posted by fishnbrah View Post
    arent you a webcam girl or something like that?
    describe webcam girl

LooksMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LooksMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LooksMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LooksMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LooksMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LooksMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LooksMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LooksMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LooksMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LooksMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LooksMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Aristotelian View Post
    The differences between your posts and mine are glaring:

1. I post facts about you that you have displayed here on this forum (e.g., that you pay for sexual/sexuality; believe that all sexual interaction is transaction-based, believe that paying leads to 'prime puss', and so on) -> that you're a simp loser; and
    2. You know nothing about me. So, like others on this forum who get their panties in a twist when I call them out on their chit you simply resort to baseless comments.

And that's all you are - a shtick, a baseless, vacuous shtick. And I'll continue to call you out on your garbage, loser.

You're a pleb...you have no idea what 'prime puss' is. Keep paying, and keep seeking validation on this forum by telling your degenerate life story to everyone.

Toodles.

EDIT:

Soiled panties. People like him can and never will know the sort of prime puss I have known, and continue to know on a daily basis. You're yet another peasant, projecting your miserable reality on others. Pathetic.

Toodles!

Meanwhile in LooksMaximus land where pics and vids actually mean something...

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1600567701

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1600768981

Rawdog or it doesn't count crew
    Simps are the bane of society crew
    Treat your women like cattle or they'll treat you like cattle crew
    Khabib's wedding photos show you how it's done in a real warrior patriarchy crew

๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡จ ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๊ง๊ง‚ DesiredUserphag's Avatar
    DesiredUserphag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesiredUserphag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesiredUserphag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesiredUserphag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesiredUserphag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesiredUserphag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesiredUserphag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesiredUserphag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesiredUserphag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesiredUserphag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesiredUserphag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LooksMaximus View Post

When can we expect the next lolzy vid brah? Keep up the work of the Gods brah
    โ“…โ’ธ โ“‚โ’ถโ“ˆโ“‰โ’บโ“‡ โ“‡โ’ถโ’ธโ’บ
    ฯ‰ฯƒัโ„“โˆ‚ ั‚ัฮฑฮฝั”โ„“ั”ั ศผัั”ฯ‰ โดโท/ยนโนโต
    ๐•ฌ๐–Š๐–˜๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–™๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘๐–ž ๐•ฎ๐–š๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–†๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฝ๐–†๐–ˆ๐–Š ยฎ
    ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘ฑ ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ท๐‘ฏ๐‘จ ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ผ๐‘น๐‘ผ๐‘บ ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ด๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘น
    โ‚ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚† โ‚† โ‚† โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚
    "๊œฑสœแด› แดษชxแด‡แด… แดกษชแด›สœ แดฉษช๊œฑ๊œฑ แดษชxแด‡แด… แดกษชแด›สœ ๊œฐแดœแด‹ษชษด แด›แด‡แด‡ษดแด€ษขแด‡ แดฉแดœ๊œฑ๊œฑy แดŠแดœษชแด„แด‡" ~สŸ.แด.

MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    repost because it took me some work and they will get lost in the last page

chadolf hitler

chad the child rapist

chats:
    Absolute par for the course . I knew heโ€™d get more sloots yet when he posted his history.
    Also , woman would sooner be beat to death than bored to death .
    Thatโ€™s why guys in prison have sloots lined up for conjugal visits
    Asteroid 2020

BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000)
    describe webcam girl
    penis, very big
    Doomer crew

drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol'd at the "6'4 no estat tattoo"
    Ohio State buckeyes & Atlanta Falcons

A Registered Mesomorph Ravishing_Rick's Avatar
    Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    that feel when semi chad
    ஜmisc pharaohஜ Misc #1 AssMan ω.*۩*legendary misc status*۩* *duolingo crew*ฎ
    ★ ★ ★ ★ M.M.T ☆☆☆☆ T.M.T ☆☆☆☆ T.B.E ★ ★ ★ ★ ฎ ravishing-asses@tumblr ฎ
    No Sloot Can Hurt A Man With Options~ Ravishing_Rick
    all my bishes foreign
    owes MikeHawkBiggums reps X10

Originally Posted by Ravishing_Rick View Post
    that feel when semi chad

first of all you are brown so no chad, you could be tyrone (chads black friend) - but you need to be at least 6'2 tall & thugmaxxed, light-skinned, have European ancestry / facial features and big black cawk

i don't make the requirements, so don't be mad at me

some tyrones, if you look like these guys you will slay 8s - 9s of all ethnicities:

Last edited by dondadas; 03-26-2020 at 04:28 PM.

TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^Bro, at least 2 of those guys are Rรกmon.

A Registered Mesomorph Ravishing_Rick's Avatar
    Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    first of all you are brown so no chad, you could be tyrone (chads black friend) - but you need to be at least 6'2 tall & thugmaxxed, light-skinned, have European ancestry / facial features and big black cawk

i don't make the requirements, so don't be mad at me

some tyrones, if you look like these guys you will slay 8s - 9s of all ethnicities:

Spoiler!
    i have all that but the height
    ஜmisc pharaohஜ Misc #1 AssMan ω.*۩*legendary misc status*۩* *duolingo crew*ฎ
    ★ ★ ★ ★ M.M.T ☆☆☆☆ T.M.T ☆☆☆☆ T.B.E ★ ★ ★ ★ ฎ ravishing-asses@tumblr ฎ
    No Sloot Can Hurt A Man With Options~ Ravishing_Rick
    all my bishes foreign
    owes MikeHawkBiggums reps X10