Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    commies lie, people die dondadas's Avatar
    dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Shayded View Post
    a 7/10 woman can live the same sexual lifestyle as a 9/10 man. That's why it's up to the bros who make it to NOT stoop below their level.

so i am gonna ignore the coping delusion in the rest of your post but you got that wrong with make up a 4/10 (consider anything below that deformed or with downs) has more smv than chad

Clockbro is just really nice. (+1000) Clockbro is just really nice. (+1000) Clockbro is just really nice. (+1000) Clockbro is just really nice. (+1000) Clockbro is just really nice. (+1000) Clockbro is just really nice. (+1000) Clockbro is just really nice. (+1000) Clockbro is just really nice. (+1000) Clockbro is just really nice. (+1000) Clockbro is just really nice. (+1000) Clockbro is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol so angry

Shayded will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shayded will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shayded will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shayded will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shayded will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shayded will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shayded will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shayded will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shayded will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shayded will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shayded will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dondadas View Post
    so i am gonna ignore the coping delusion in the rest of your post but you got that wrong with make up a 4/10 (consider anything below that deformed or with downs) has more smv than chad
    Which is why I said it's up to the men who DO have SMV to stop validating the chicks who don't deserve it.

The beta attitude contributes equally, if not more, to the female delusion of ego as environment and upbringing.

If you were a 4/10 dude, but because you stuffed your pants you suddenly started getting attention from hot babes, you'd grow an undeserved ego too no?

And literally nothing in my post was cope. I was pointing out that the redpill view is correct, just that it shouldn't be surprising. Swap gender dynamics with sex and suddenly women would complain about men being sloots (yes I'm aware this will never happen and there are also biological reasons women have higher SMV, I'm simplifying things because this is the misc and the average person reading these posts has upper 70s IQ)

Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

This sloot literally says it in the first few seconds of this video

"I used to have a great sex life in my 20s but....... I don't want to have sex with my husband"

There's nothing wrong with her sex drive, it's her timmothy husband she doesn't want to fuk. If a chad came along, her missing sex drive would miraculously heal itself.

pics of husband:

She also said she never fancied her husband ever.

eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol at anyone surprised women do this.

Women get a +2 for anything sexual attraction related just from having female genitalia.

a 7/10 woman can live the same sexual lifestyle as a 9/10 man. That's why it's up to the bros who make it to NOT stoop below their level.

My body is above average, but pretty ****e for bodybuilding standards, but my face is pretty nice because jawline genetics. Yet you don't see bitches complaining about the fact I'm a sloot until I hit 30 do you?

Stop expecting women to act different than men. If you had unlimited sexual attention, of course you'd be a sloot. So of course they're being sloots.

Build yourself up to the point you're out of their league and no longer care what they do. Earn the right to be the pickiest person around
    No man a 2/10 female can have hundreds of options with a lot of them likely being 6s. A 4 female can get 7s with ease. Literally hundreds and thousands of options

Chad's still get rejected and have to work
    Insomnium Crew
    Dark Tranquility Crew
    Death Metal/Metalcore crew
    Introvert Crew
    Alexa Bliss Crew
    Play PC games in 1440p to cope crew

Jms89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jms89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jms89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jms89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jms89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jms89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jms89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jms89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jms89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jms89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jms89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I only learned this lesson after leaving college. Sadly i used to be one of the beta nice guys who put women on a silver platter. My entire outlook and operation changed when i learned to true nature of women. I am not a woman hating incel by any means...i just understand what women find attractive and choose to exploit that for my benefit. Women absolutely will never find a beta provider sexually attractive.
    This fool's running a Honda 2000
    O|||||||O Misc Jeep Crew O|||||||O
    30 Year Old Boomer Crew

commies lie, people die dondadas's Avatar
    dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Which is why I said it's up to the men who DO have SMV to stop validating the chicks who don't deserve it.

The beta attitude contributes equally, if not more, to the female delusion of ego as environment and upbringing.

If you were a 4/10 dude, but because you stuffed your pants you suddenly started getting attention from hot babes, you'd grow an undeserved ego too no?

And literally nothing in my post was cope. I was pointing out that the redpill view is correct, just that it shouldn't be surprising. Swap gender dynamics with sex and suddenly women would complain about men being sloots (yes I'm aware this will never happen and there are also biological reasons women have higher SMV, I'm simplifying things because this is the misc and the average person reading these posts has upper 70s IQ)

if you still believe in the red pill in 2020, that is the definition of cope, nothing more cringe then pua's

i agree that chadlites and chads are to blame for banging anything with a hole but good luck convincing them to stop, they are just following their biology

it is impossible for someone in my circumstances to find a good, honest & decent wife who would truly love me, so i have moved on with my life to other goals

Shayded will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shayded will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shayded will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shayded will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shayded will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shayded will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shayded will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shayded will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shayded will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shayded will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shayded will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    No man a 2/10 female can have hundreds of options with a lot of them likely being 6s. A 4 female can get 7s with ease. Literally hundreds and thousands of options

Chad's still get rejected and have to work
    What I said doesn't disagree with this. I'm ignoring pretty much any dude below an 8 because facts are, if you aren't an 8+, to most women you just blend in with every other average/below average dude.

But yes, the most disgusting women alive can still get laid with average looking dudes. Which is why you should try not to be an average looking dude, and also not screw below your level just because you're horny.

If you ever have to consider if sleeping with a girl is worth it, it's not worth it because someone you WANT to be with isn't going to be a question.

Gotta decide if your dingle makes the decisions or your brain.

The guy you love to hate. SickKuntz's Avatar
    SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jimmehhh View Post

"I used to have a great sex life in my 20s but....... I don't want to have sex with my husband"

There's nothing wrong with her sex drive, it's her timmothy husband she doesn't want to fuk. If a chad came along, her missing sex drive would miraculously heal itself.

pics of husband:

HAHA brutal

"You haven't gone off him?" "No, not at-all"

"Just your sexual desire has gone..?" "Exactly!"

*Affiliate marketing crew*
    *Self employed crew*
    *Melanotan 2 crew*

if you still believe in the red pill in 2020, that is the definition of cope, nothing more cringe then pua's

i agree that chadlites and chads are to blame for banging anything with a hole but good luck convincing them to stop, they are just following their biology

it is impossible for someone in my circumstances to find a good, honest & decent wife who would truly love me, so i have moved on with my life to other goals
    Maybe my terminology is wrong, when I said redpill view I literally meant the comic, not redpill in general. I agree, places like reddit's self help, male improvement, MGTOW and redpill subs are ridiculously sad.

Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

i agree that chadlites and chads are to blame for banging anything with a hole but good luck convincing them to stop

it's a shame that PUA get's such a negative rap. It really is the cure for incels.

Charisma isn't this unattainable thing. The behaviors exhibited by chads can be learned just like playing an instrument can be learned. You'll never be male model good looking, but you can behave like an alpha male and get far more attractive women than you ever thought possible.

Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    Never trust a female. I finally trusted and believed in a female and she went and endorsed Biden. You can't trust these hoes.
    Are you still a virgin
    If your left leg is Thanksgiving and your right leg is Christmas, can I visit you between the holidays?

KC Chiefs crew

aspirex is a complete loser! (-2000) aspirex is a complete loser! (-2000) aspirex is a complete loser! (-2000) aspirex is a complete loser! (-2000) aspirex is a complete loser! (-2000) aspirex is a complete loser! (-2000) aspirex is a complete loser! (-2000) aspirex is a complete loser! (-2000) aspirex is a complete loser! (-2000) aspirex is a complete loser! (-2000) aspirex is a complete loser! (-2000)
    had a girl told me well that guy is good looking but he treated me too nice. there will be too many occasions that make you think twice before really committing to a girl, you dont even need to be a chad, just lift hard and have a nice body.

it's a shame that PUA get's such a negative rap. It really is the cure for incels.

Charisma isn't this unattainable thing. The behaviors exhibited by chads can be learned just like playing an instrument can be learned. You'll never be male model good looking, but you can behave like an alpha male and get far more attractive women than you ever thought possible.
    Careful with this. The amount of chit I can get away with after lifting and the amount of chit I could get away with when I was overweight and lazy are complete different ballparks.

Half the stuff I say to women now as banter would get me blocked if I tried it when I was less attractive.

s1ckpsycho is just really nice. (+1000) s1ckpsycho is just really nice. (+1000) s1ckpsycho is just really nice. (+1000) s1ckpsycho is just really nice. (+1000) s1ckpsycho is just really nice. (+1000) s1ckpsycho is just really nice. (+1000) s1ckpsycho is just really nice. (+1000) s1ckpsycho is just really nice. (+1000) s1ckpsycho is just really nice. (+1000) s1ckpsycho is just really nice. (+1000) s1ckpsycho is just really nice. (+1000)

There's nothing wrong with her sex drive, it's her timmothy husband she doesn't want to fuk. If a chad came along, her missing sex drive would miraculously heal itself

"we don't care about looks. we only want a nice, genuine guy that has means, ability to take care of us, and has a nice personality" translation "i only fuk chad"
    strong 2.5/10 facial aesthetics

eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What I said doesn't disagree with this. I'm ignoring pretty much any dude below an 8 because facts are, if you aren't an 8+, to most women you just blend in with every other average/below average dude.

But yes, the most disgusting women alive can still get laid with average looking dudes. Which is why you should try not to be an average looking dude, and also not screw below your level just because you're horny.

If you ever have to consider if sleeping with a girl is worth it, it's not worth it because someone you WANT to be with isn't going to be a question.

Gotta decide if your dingle makes the decisions or your brain.
    Only like 5% of men are an 8. A good percentage of men just have no chance unless they want to date obese women. It's becoming the norm. Fit guys with obese women.

Every year obesity is rising about 1% in the us
    Insomnium Crew
    Dark Tranquility Crew
    Death Metal/Metalcore crew
    Introvert Crew
    Alexa Bliss Crew
    Play PC games in 1440p to cope crew

meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000)

pics of husband:

It’s because you still need excitement to get sex, it’s what many men don’t get. They think stability at all costs is what women want, and that marriage means they are done.

Women want excitement, risk, Change, etc. the problem is what women like here want in terms of sex drive (to be dominated by a strong man) and brain (Safe, nice guy) are at odds with each other. There are men that do both, but they aren’t the cucked male feminist type they end up with

Originally Posted by meanstringbean View Post
    It’s because you still need excitement to get sex, it’s what many men don’t get. They think stability at all costs is what women want, and that marriage means they are done.

Women want excitement, risk, Change, etc. the problem is what women like here want in terms of sex drive (to be dominated by a strong man) and brain (Safe, nice guy) are at odds with each other. There are men that do both, but they aren’t the cucked male feminist type they end up with
    I agree.

women need a /\/\/\/\/\ life not a ------------ life.

timmothy's logical brain thinks giving her what she says she wants and giving her a --------- life are what she needs, but bishes need some drama

jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RoxyFoxy22 View Post
    there are good women too. fuker
    How's the online business been since COVID-19? Booming?
    405/315/506

RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 3basic5me View Post
    you wud know, you're gypsy.

some women who have maturity. not that many young women. almost every chick has at least one ashole ex. why? you think his red flags and his chitty behaviour weren't clear af to everyone around him?
    stfu incel loser

nah.

there's a secret society of chads and sloots and you're not invited OP. These sloots will marry guys that have no idea of their slooty past and believe things like "I just have a low sex drive", "I don't like BJs" whilst in her teens and twenties, she fuked her BFs like rabbits and gave BJs on command.

such is life for the majority of men.
    i believe most guys deserve women like that, don't cry for them.
    ~~Cardio Bunny ~~ Eastern European ~~

RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    lol imagine being this geriatric sloots bf and finding out shes on archaic text based message board systems telling other men her guy is a timothy.

lol if he doesnt leave her immediately after finding out.
    timothy is smart, charismatic, funny, knows his worth and has values. i do not chase a muscular moron, they are useless

PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) PuristBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)

Her personal trainer addresses all her physical needs

The look in her eyes, you just know...

phaginator is just really nice. (+1000) phaginator is just really nice. (+1000) phaginator is just really nice. (+1000) phaginator is just really nice. (+1000) phaginator is just really nice. (+1000) phaginator is just really nice. (+1000) phaginator is just really nice. (+1000) phaginator is just really nice. (+1000) phaginator is just really nice. (+1000) phaginator is just really nice. (+1000) phaginator is just really nice. (+1000)
    Look it's very simple:

Islam is right about women

Originally Posted by jeshelton View Post
    nop, going bad, but s(camming) is booming

Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RoxyFoxy22 View Post
    timothy is smart, charismatic, funny, knows his worth and has values. i do not chase a muscular moron, they are useless
    Because chad wont fuk you

meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I agree.

women need a /\/\/\/\/\ life not a ------------ life.

timmothy's logical brain thinks giving her what she says she wants and giving her a --------- life are what she needs, but bishes need some drama

Yep, and that doesn’t mean you go out of your way to make her pissed, then happy, then mad again, etc. way too much work

If you stand up for yourself and don’t give a **** when she complains about nonsense then that’s half the battle. She will respect you and women only **** men they respect

The other half is keeping life interesting, not for her but for both of you. If she’s worried other women will take you then she’s never going to not **** you on request

TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by meanstringbean View Post

Never before have I seen it summarized so succinctly. GJDM

M0nkeyPrick is just really nice. (+1000) M0nkeyPrick is just really nice. (+1000) M0nkeyPrick is just really nice. (+1000) M0nkeyPrick is just really nice. (+1000) M0nkeyPrick is just really nice. (+1000) M0nkeyPrick is just really nice. (+1000) M0nkeyPrick is just really nice. (+1000) M0nkeyPrick is just really nice. (+1000) M0nkeyPrick is just really nice. (+1000) M0nkeyPrick is just really nice. (+1000) M0nkeyPrick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jeshelton View Post
    More like how is the business cooming?
    Lololollollololol

themagister is not very helpful. (-500) themagister is not very helpful. (-500) themagister is not very helpful. (-500) themagister is not very helpful. (-500) themagister is not very helpful. (-500) themagister is not very helpful. (-500) themagister is not very helpful. (-500) themagister is not very helpful. (-500) themagister is not very helpful. (-500) themagister is not very helpful. (-500) themagister is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by andyray View Post
    imagine the guy who took the time to draw these
    The irony is the guy who took the time to draw these is actually in a happy marriage.

The guy you love to hate. SickKuntz's Avatar
    SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000)
    *Affiliate marketing crew*
    *Self employed crew*
    *Melanotan 2 crew*