sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Exclamation I can't imagine having a LTR (SRS)

I had a girlfriend for 7 months.
    When she broke up with me/messy / cheated on me etc

It was the most traumatizing thing i have ever experienced. I guess i'm lucky and didn't go through many bad things in my life. But the surprise/shock of it + the fact that i absolutely loved this girl just destroyed me ( i also had super low confidence/self esteem at the time)

I remember i couldn't sleep , i couldn't eat, i was suicidal, i had no friends to comfort me (no homo), i dreamt about her, i remmeber being at work and having visions of her, the way she used to smile upon seeing me with her outstretched arms ready to hug me. I was absolutely distraught for months. Went through pure grief. Depression, anger, etc. I couldn't even work properly and got fired (100% dead srs).

It's been over 10 months now and feel like i'm finally over it. I mean i sitll think about her sometimes but the emotions aren't there anymore. Like i don't care anymore what happens to her or what she is doing. Also my memories of her have faded a fair bit It' harder and harder to remember her voice etc unless i think hard about it.

But after that experience i just can't imagine havig a LTR, imagine being married or a relatonship for years with a girl and somehting like that happening.

**** that.

Is this normal?
    *pray everyday that my ex gets corona crew
    * misc all day at work coz no friends at work crew
    * hide in my car on saturday night so my ant farm think i have a social life crew

homersexual is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) homersexual is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) homersexual is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) homersexual is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) homersexual is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) homersexual is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) homersexual is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) homersexual is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) homersexual is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) homersexual is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) homersexual is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Don't worry brah. Wasting your days away posting nonsense on misc is a much better alternative to a loving long term relationship. No risk, no reward.
    -SF Gigantes y SF 49ers-

BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    7 years and counting for me.

Still fancy my GF as much as when we first met. She’s got a great career and has a bro sense of humour.

Gotta kiss a few sloots to find a princess breh.

Could all go horribly wrong still, but that’s life son.
    Per Mare Per Terram crew*
    No Facebook/twitter/oestrogen network crew*
    Rugby league crew*
    Matchmaker @ 72 virgins dating service crew*

sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by homersexual View Post
    Don't worry brah. Wasting your days away posting nonsense on misc is a much better alternative to a loving long term relationship. No risk, no reward.
    Originally Posted by BootneckBrah View Post
    7 years and counting for me.

Still fancy my GF as much as when we first met. She’s got a great career and has a bro sense of humour.

Gotta kiss a few sloots to find a princess breh.

Could all go horribly wrong still, but that’s life son.
    really ? i feel like giving up brahs

every girl i ve been out with since my slooot ex i haven't liked so i've given up and become a jaded brah.

kinda miss having a gf tho. It's like a best friend srs.

feels bad man
    * hide in my car on saturday night so my ant farm think i have a social life crew

Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sandman2019 View Post
    really ? i feel like giving up brahs

every girl i ve been out with since my slooot ex i haven't liked so i've given up and become a jaded brah.

kinda miss having a gf tho. It's like a best friend srs.

feels bad man
    All good brah, you're about 729 threads away from getting a new gf and you'll forget about the ex as soon as that "submit thread" button clicks in 4 years.

Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know dat feel
    the closest thing I had to a gf turned out to be just using me for attention for the past 2 and a half years.
    We were close for the first 3 months of it but never were exclusive. After that was me basically trying to get her back on and off and shed make me think she was into it but then let me down over and over.

certain experiences make you lose faith in humanity. Being a guy who is nothing but nice to everyone but these sloots are ruthless, its weird.

Dont know why im not worthy of a gf. All these girls say they just want someone to support and love them and not just a guys that use them for sex.. but their actions dont back that up.
    Maybe the translation is : I want a rich chad to love and support me and not nicklol =(
    feel like im in a hamster wheel with the same repetitive experiences of girls pretending to like me for a few weeks before ghosting me
    Last edited by Nicklol; 03-25-2020 at 10:47 PM.
    Bubble Butt Brahs Crew (BBBC) [as a brah, got a bubble butt & I can't deny it]
    Bidet Crew

iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you
    I know you were right believing for so long
    I'm all out of love, what am I without you
    I can't be too late to say that I was so wrong
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

Originally Posted by Schnitzl View Post
    All good brah, you're about 729 threads away from getting a new gf and you'll forget about the ex as soon as that "submit thread" button clicks in 4 years.
    really rude bro

how would you feel if you had a great gf (excepet ofr hte part she cheated) and now cant get better

iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Nicklol View Post
    I know dat feel
    the closest thing I had to a gf turned out to be just using me for attention for the past 2 and a half years.
    We were close for the first 3 months of it but never were exclusive. After that was me basically trying to get her back on and off and shed make me think she was into it but then let me down over and over.

certain experiences make you lose faith in humanity. Being a guy who is nothing but nice to everyone but these sloots are ruthless, its weird.

Dont know why im not worthy of a gf. All these girls say they just want someone to support and love them and not just a guys that use them for sex.. but their actions dont back that up.
    Maybe the translation is : I want a rich chad to love and support me and not nicklol =(
    feel like im in a hamster wheel with the same repetitive experiences of girls pretending to like me for a few weeks before ghosting me
    Same. But I've had a gf before. She was pretty great. But sloots are abundant these days holy hell. Just no escape. I don't think they're ruthless, they're just pathetic. I'm not going to be a fukboy or an ass to lay these low quality women. Hell no.

Every single dud that I know who does live like this is a bish skank with no personality that will double cross you at any moment. I don't want bishes or skank douches as friends. Fuk these duds I'm off to my playstation

skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If your happiness and purpose revolves around the women in your life you'll always be vulnerable to hitting these lows way too easily.

Family/friends/hobbies should give you great purpose and dating should complement that. If you find one worth bringing along for the ride then great but you should always be confident knowing there's not one person/thing in your life you're not completely dependent on and can't live without.

I post too much. SuperChieftain's Avatar
    SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    really rude bro

how would you feel if you had a great gf (excepet ofr hte part she cheated) and now cant get better
    I'm sure he would resort to making daily threads about it.
    Give your balls a tug.

GarbageEater has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GarbageEater has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GarbageEater has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GarbageEater has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GarbageEater has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GarbageEater has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GarbageEater has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GarbageEater has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GarbageEater has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GarbageEater has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GarbageEater has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I had a girlfriend for 7 months.
    When she broke up with me/messy / cheated on me etc

It was the most traumatizing thing i have ever experienced. I guess i'm lucky and didn't go through many bad things in my life. But the surprise/shock of it + the fact that i absolutely loved this girl just destroyed me ( i also had super low confidence/self esteem at the time)

I remember i couldn't sleep , i couldn't eat, i was suicidal, i had no friends to comfort me (no homo), i dreamt about her, i remmeber being at work and having visions of her, the way she used to smile upon seeing me with her outstretched arms ready to hug me. I was absolutely distraught for months. Went through pure grief. Depression, anger, etc. I couldn't even work properly and got fired (100% dead srs).

It's been over 10 months now and feel like i'm finally over it. I mean i sitll think about her sometimes but the emotions aren't there anymore. Like i don't care anymore what happens to her or what she is doing. Also my memories of her have faded a fair bit It' harder and harder to remember her voice etc unless i think hard about it.

But after that experience i just can't imagine havig a LTR, imagine being married or a relatonship for years with a girl and somehting like that happening.

**** that.

Is this normal?
    Dawg I'm 30 and saw a girl for less than a month who I quickly became infatuated with. When she essentially told me she didn't want to see me anymore I was devastated and very depressed for like a month.

Catching feels is legitimately dangerous to your mental health.

Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    really rude bro

Well that's a real winners attitude. Who says you can't get better? You dated a cheater. That instantly makes almost all new women an upgrade character wise which goes a long way in a relationship outside of looks. Know your worth bro. Women can get laid and a bf whenever they want. That doesn't mean any of them are good. You can find better. Just be the best version of you and work on yourself and be happy. A new and better chick will happen eventually. And if not soon enough, being single and having family and friends was always plenty good enough before hand right?

billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Imnew1 View Post
    Well that's a real winners attitude. Who says you can't get better? You dated a cheater. That instantly makes almost all new women an upgrade character wise which goes a long way in a relationship outside of looks. Know your worth bro. Women can get laid and a bf whenever they want. That doesn't mean any of them are good. You can find better. Just be the best version of you and work on yourself and be happy. A new and better chick will happen eventually. And if not soon enough, being single and having family and friends was always plenty good enough before hand right?
    This. And just because she cheated doesn't mean all will. Sometimes people on here need to take a break from the misc because some spew complete and utter garbage and some people like OP believe it and turn jaded because of it. Newsflash there are good and bad people in this world. There are liars and people who tell the truth.
    I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time; never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the American people. Thank you.

textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i can't imagine YOU having an LTR either you pathetic phaggot

Originally Posted by Imnew1 View Post
    Well that's true, i just can't understand how somoene can act so nice ,caring and affectionate but also lie , cheat and mess with you at the same time?

Originally Posted by billclintonnn View Post
    This. And just because she cheated doesn't mean all will. Sometimes people on here need to take a break from the misc because some spew complete and utter garbage and some people like OP believe it and turn jaded because of it. Newsflash there are good and bad people in this world. There are liars and people who tell the truth.
    Thanks bro just cant see myself opening myself up again dont want to go throguh that ****

Originally Posted by textgod View Post
    i can't imagine YOU having an LTR either you pathetic phaggot
    really rude man.