Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by inspectionstare View Post
    Yes. They bought into the hysteria just like you. You will soon know.
    Their panic/hysteria comes from the fact that they don't have the PPE/masks to deal with this chit. Which was allowed to happen. Big difference.

Ask yourselves this, who is profiting? Who is benefiting from this? Who downplayed this, and then allowed this chit to blow up? Who is blowing this out of proportion and why? Who is playing along, and why?

Toss your political allegiances out the window and consider who played what role here.

Also, remember, many journalistic outlets are intimately tied to power, either in wealth or govt or both.

Occam's razor suggests simple incompetence, however anyone following this for the past few months may have noticed the weird shift in rhetoric. This is a setup. $6 trillion bailout and we all get $1200 to stay happy. Lol.

A short read for anyone on quarantine right now to understand how disasters and wars are capitalized on: War is a Racket by Smedley D Butler. The short take away is politicians do not care what is right, nor do they serve the people, but only for what suits their agenda and the pigs at the trough who bring them their office.
    Last edited by Johnez; 03-26-2020 at 12:08 AM.
    Virtue is its own reward.

tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000) tunafish01 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What is the cure to this? Clearly it doesn’t just disappear without returning.

Either:
    -everyone gets it and we become immune to it
    -vaccine

Regardless I’m sick of this quarantining ****.

dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fear mongering all over the news, fear mongering from paniccel cucks on the misc, I'm ready to join the militia and take up arms at this point.

BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dontstopbelief View Post
    Fear mongering all over the news, fear mongering from paniccel cucks on the misc, I'm ready to join the militia and take up arms at this point.
    What's stopping you brah? Surely you don't look like one of the online warriors in denial and loss of touch with reality. No doubt it will end well and is the logical thing to do right now.

Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes, people are collecting themselves and looking at the actual statistics of the death and ICU admissions.

Why do you think the media are rolling out the " young and healthy person dies from corona! OMG!" stories?

AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FinBra View Post
    yeah, I already stated that in my post. But again, you've not address why have there been 0 recoveries for those that have received hospice care in NYC. Try again.
    it takes weeks to recover u troglodyte.
    do not read my posts and weep, i am not there i do not sleep
    i am the thousand greens that rep, i am the ban bet dutifully kept
    of memes and trolls in toasted breads, i am not there, i am not dead.

BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yep. Same here. I’d be mad but I’ve made a ton of money off all this already. Sold all stocks and crypto at the perfect time and bought back in at very close to the perfect time.
    Originally Posted by DrFeeIGood View Post
    There have been 6,820 deaths allegedly from (really "with") Coronavirus in Italy.

Italy isn't lying, right -- we can trust those numbers (unlike Iran.)

This is the poster child for America, and specifically NY and CA. It is informing our response. It is a horrible, frightening scenario and one we must avoid, therefore we are locking down cities, claiming "major disaster" status and all sorts of other things.

Ok.

Fact: 633,000 people died in Italy in 2018.

So Coronavirus, in the worst-hit Western nation in the world, has managed to kill about 1% as many people as die on an ordinary basis in Italy -- and that assumes that Coronavirus actually caused all those deaths (hint: it didn't.)

Let's further assume before this is over that number doubles.

So Coronavirus will have killed two percent of all the people who die from all causes in Italy over a year's time.

Two percent!

Given this fact should we:

1. Continue to sacrifice our economy for an escalation in death rate of 2% over what it is otherwise.

or

2. Immediately re-open our economy

You choose America, because that really is what we're talking about. Remember, Italy supposedly blew it, they're the worst case, they overloaded their medical system, people died for lack of a vent, etc.

Yet these are the numbers.

Now choose.
    Repped.

VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    “First, the test used to identify cases doesn’t catch people who were infected and recovered. Second, testing rates were woefully low for a long time and typically reserved for the severely ill. Together, these facts imply that the confirmed cases are likely orders of magnitude less than the true number of infections,” it reads.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...mortality-rate

Let that sink in.
    That's it, you cracked the conspiracy!

Call India and let them know it's Okay to unlock the 1.2 billion people they just put on lock down.

Call the US Army Engineer Corps and tell them they don't need to requisition all those city buildings anymore to make field hospitals.

I'm sure they will all be glad to hear it....

VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Destor View Post
    They don't say it's likely, they say it "could be closer to 0.06%". IMO you need to assume the actual fatality rate will be 1% or below, but this virus could hit 2/3rds of the entire human population. When you're talking 4-5billion or more people, even 1% is 40-50million deaths

Whether its worth the economic turmoil, guess time will tell
    Don't be coming in here with logic trying to educate the simpletons.

AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

1. Continue to sacrifice our economy for an escalation in death rate of 2% over what it is otherwise.

or

You choose America, because that really is what we're talking about. Remember, Italy supposedly blew it, they're the worst case, they overloaded their medical system, people died for lack of a vent, etc.

Now choose.
    you have a fundamental miscperception of what makes the dow rise and fall. it isnt death, its public perception. THE best case for increasing consumer confidence is an overreaction now so that in a month this looks like a nothingburger.

the epicurve scales up on a "do nothing strategy" but it also scales out. if you do nothing, this shiit doesnt last months, it lasts quarters.

the longer this last, the more we lose economic elasticity. the more companies go under, the greater unemployment etc etc.

speculation: the more bursted the passive investment bubble gets.
    do not read my posts and weep, i am not there i do not sleep
    i am the thousand greens that rep, i am the ban bet dutifully kept
    of memes and trolls in toasted breads, i am not there, i am not dead.

Originally Posted by xxDeeJayxx View Post
    true very slim chance of dying just tampon kids panicking
    What's your solution? Just let the virus run rampant? That's pure genius right there..

NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why are 90% of the misc suck fking imbeciles god help me.

Ill say it again:
    The flu has an infection rate of 1.4 --> After 10 round this means 29 people are infected
    Covid19 has an infection rate of 3 --> After 10 rounds this means 59000 people are infected.
    5% of infected people need resp ventilation in an ICU ward. When all spots are filled they will start sending 80+ people home to die, followed by 70+ people etc
    This is whats happening in Italy right now.
    Please stfu with your hubwubwu actual death rate is low it wont affect me
    6'4 200
    Ain't much if it ain't Dutch
    Medstudent crew

Originally Posted by Smunks View Post
    About 1% of the population dies every year anyway.

150,000 people die each day

X

Thats 54 million deaths a year.

I cant wait to find out what the real agenda behind all this is....no doubt its money and power related.
    False equivalency and just a plain stupid point. People die anyway so whats a couple million more? Really???

That's your argument? That's what you want society to do? Since we are talking false equivalency fantasies anyway why don't you volunteer your life? You're going to die eventually anyway?

Keep working on finding "the real agenda" and let me know when you crack the case.

dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    3.3 million jobless claims filed last week in the USA, a generational defining figure.

And this is just the beginning.

moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Johnez View Post
    Their panic/hysteria comes from the fact that they don't have the PPE/masks to deal with this chit. Which was allowed to happen. Big difference.

Ask yourselves this, who is profiting? Who is benefiting from this? Who downplayed this, and then allowed this chit to blow up? Who is blowing this out of proportion and why? Who is playing along, and why?

Toss your political allegiances out the window and consider who played what role here.

Also, remember, many journalistic outlets are intimately tied to power, either in wealth or govt or both.

Occam's razor suggests simple incompetence, however anyone following this for the past few months may have noticed the weird shift in rhetoric. This is a setup. $6 trillion bailout and we all get $1200 to stay happy. Lol.

A short read for anyone on quarantine right now to understand how disasters and wars are capitalized on: War is a Racket by Smedley D Butler. The short take away is politicians do not care what is right, nor do they serve the people, but only for what suits their agenda and the pigs at the trough who bring them their office.
    Only 12 dead boomers in Australia. Even the bootlicking cucks down here are starting to wake up. The comments on various media sites have gone from overwhelmingly “shut us down” to “NWO, economic scapegoat and government agendas” the cracks are starting to appear.

Originally Posted by ltsOgre View Post
    China didn't cover anything up at the start. They just didn't take it seriously like every other government.

Until chit got real in the hospitals. I think a 0.06% death rate is a gross underestimation. That's less deadly than the flu.
    Nobody knows what the death rate is going to end up being it's way to early for anyone to know that. It could get worse worldwide or it could get better. The only thing we know for sure is that we are at just the beginning especially in the US.

None knows why the death and hospitalization rates are so much higher in Italy then they are in China? Diseases hit populations differently. The common flu wiped out 3/4 of the Native American population when it wasn't bothering Europeans. Same thing with tribes in the Congo and other places. You just don't know whats going to happen.

superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    “First, the test used to identify cases doesn’t catch people who were infected and recovered. Second, testing rates were woefully low for a long time and typically reserved for the severely ill. Together, these facts imply that the confirmed cases are likely orders of magnitude less than the true number of infections,” it reads.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...mortality-rate

Let that sink in.
    Bro...
    John 3:16

Natty for life
    Red for life
    I'm not really 50, I'm 46, idk how to change the age
    Autism crew (Asperger's syndrome)
    High test crew
    Bald crew
    MAGA crew
    Guys stop making me green! I actually enjoy being red! It's more alpha!
    Born again Christian crew
    Heavy metal crew
    Sometimes the stuff I say is just ''trolling''

Originally Posted by moosik85 View Post
    Only 12 dead boomers in Australia. Even the bootlicking cucks down here are starting to wake up. The comments on various media sites have gone from overwhelmingly “shut us down” to “NWO, economic scapegoat and government agendas” the cracks are starting to appear.
    Yeah you and Alex Jones should get a coffee. So since this virus is effecting the entire earth what government is behind it? Or is it a coalition of governments? Who's in who's out?

I swear some of you "uneducated masses" types around here belong on Shutter Island.

datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm a mono survivor and beaten chlamydia twice, I feel pretty invincible at this point.
    clownbaby has arrived

nestbrother is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nestbrother is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nestbrother is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nestbrother is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nestbrother is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nestbrother is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nestbrother is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nestbrother is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nestbrother is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nestbrother is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nestbrother is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    There have been 6,820 deaths allegedly from (really "with") Coronavirus in Italy.

Italy isn't lying, right -- we can trust those numbers (unlike Iran.)

This is the poster child for America, and specifically NY and CA. It is informing our response. It is a horrible, frightening scenario and one we must avoid, therefore we are locking down cities, claiming "major disaster" status and all sorts of other things.

Ok.

Fact: 633,000 people died in Italy in 2018.

So Coronavirus, in the worst-hit Western nation in the world, has managed to kill about 1% as many people as die on an ordinary basis in Italy -- and that assumes that Coronavirus actually caused all those deaths (hint: it didn't.)

Let's further assume before this is over that number doubles.

So Coronavirus will have killed two percent of all the people who die from all causes in Italy over a year's time.

Two percent!

or

Now choose.
    Ok, now lets run those numbers again, but not disingenuously.

Average deaths in a month in Italy 2018: 52750

Deaths in the last month from Coronavirus: 7520

Italy only reached over 100 daily deaths on March 8th, so its likely the above number will be higher given a full month, but its irrelevant for this purpose. An extra 15% deaths per month.

This isn't even why countries across the world are ****ting themselves and erecting makeshift hospitals (Hint: See current estimates of the % hospitalized due to the virus), but incase you think you've fooled anyone by your disingenuous comparison of 1 month v 1 year, I thought I'd point out, you hadn't.
    may god forgive me

moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by VinnyPazRules View Post
    Yeah you and Alex Jones should get a coffee. So since this virus is effecting the entire earth what government is behind it? Or is it a coalition of governments? Who's in who's out?

I swear some of you "uneducated masses" types around here belong on Shutter Island.
    Never let a good tragedy go to waste
    t. Government

Give me that it’s mine
    t. Boomers

gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The greatest hoax of all time.

Wincel on suicide watch
    Toxic Masculinity

Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Smunks View Post
    About 1% of the population dies every year anyway.

150,000 people die each day

X

Thats 54 million deaths a year.

I cant wait to find out what the real agenda behind all this is....no doubt its money and power related.
    So you're comparing this single event to every other way a person can die, combined...and using it to downplay the significance of this event?

wut
    n4l
    Rayaarito
    fappin
    r32gojirra

saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yeah, I already stated that in my post. But again, you've not address why have there been 0 recoveries for those that have received hospice care in NYC. Try again.
    Because to be considered "recovered" you have to have the test done again to confirm that you don't have the virus anymore. And places would now rather use the tests to test if you have it.

StarfaceChris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StarfaceChris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StarfaceChris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StarfaceChris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StarfaceChris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StarfaceChris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StarfaceChris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StarfaceChris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StarfaceChris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StarfaceChris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StarfaceChris is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I still can't believe there's a lockdown because of a flu. The people in charge and ones panicking are complete retards and shouldn't be taken seriously ever again.

saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NLnemesis View Post
    Why are 90% of the misc suck fking imbeciles god help me.

Ill say it again:
    The flu has an infection rate of 1.4 --> After 10 round this means 29 people are infected
    Covid19 has an infection rate of 3 --> After 10 rounds this means 59000 people are infected.
    5% of infected people need resp ventilation in an ICU ward. When all spots are filled they will start sending 80+ people home to die, followed by 70+ people etc
    This is whats happening in Italy right now.
    Please stfu with your hubwubwu actual death rate is low it wont affect me
    COVID-19's R0 is not 3. Some places are saying 2.4 max.

We got unlucky that a place where people slobber each other on the cheeks every time they meet was the second place to get it.

Real # is probably around 1.5

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you have minor symptoms, they wont even give you a test.

There are tens of thousands who have it that cant even get tested if they wanted to.

Yes the true mortality rate is waaaay lower than the media wants you to believe.

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

People go to hospices to die. There arent a lot of people that make it out of hospices and recover from anything.

Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    People go to hospices to die. There arent a lot of people that make it out of hospices and recover from anything.
    Yeah he doesn't know what a hospice is.

That's okay. Maybe it should be one of the things you should learn later in life. The concept is depressing.

DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The state of Georgia has 47 deaths at this point with 438 currently hospitalized (which means many more of those will die).

Imagine what that would look like if the country hadn't taken these precautions week ago.

The numbers would be in the thousands easily.

And that's just one random state.