Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Registered User inspectionstare's Avatar
    inspectionstare is a name known to all. (+5000) inspectionstare is a name known to all. (+5000) inspectionstare is a name known to all. (+5000) inspectionstare is a name known to all. (+5000) inspectionstare is a name known to all. (+5000) inspectionstare is a name known to all. (+5000) inspectionstare is a name known to all. (+5000) inspectionstare is a name known to all. (+5000) inspectionstare is a name known to all. (+5000) inspectionstare is a name known to all. (+5000) inspectionstare is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JeepBruh View Post
    When this first started getting attention in January and I saw the videos coming out of China and basically no one was following it I thought it was the apocalypse.

When it was known in February but not widely reported in the MSM I started getting paranoid.

When the MSM media went into overdrive panic mode in early March I knew there was fukery about.

If I get into April and this whole thing turns out to be "just a flu" a phrase I mocked for 3 months then heads need to fuking roll. We are being played.
    Yep. Same here. I’d be mad but I’ve made a ton of money off all this already. Sold all stocks and crypto at the perfect time and bought back in at very close to the perfect time.

inspectionstare is a name known to all. (+5000) inspectionstare is a name known to all. (+5000) inspectionstare is a name known to all. (+5000) inspectionstare is a name known to all. (+5000) inspectionstare is a name known to all. (+5000) inspectionstare is a name known to all. (+5000) inspectionstare is a name known to all. (+5000) inspectionstare is a name known to all. (+5000) inspectionstare is a name known to all. (+5000) inspectionstare is a name known to all. (+5000) inspectionstare is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by proteinsnake View Post
    Mark my words in a year from now everyone will be talking about how overblown this whole thing was.
    Zero doubt about it. I’d say within 4 months even.

FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by proteinsnake View Post
    Mark my words in a year from now everyone will be talking about how overblown this whole thing was.
    Hope to god you're right, but by the looks of things, you're already seriously wrong.

Apex is 5 weeks away for those heavily hit cities: NY, Boston, Miami, etc. We've not even begun to see how poorly our healthcare infrastructure holds up.

Originally Posted by FinBra View Post
    Hope to god you're right, but by the looks of things, you're already seriously wrong.

Apex is 5 weeks away for those heavily hit cities: NY, Boston, Miami, etc. We've not even begun to see how poorly our healthcare infrastructure holds up.
    Lol.

JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by inspectionstare View Post
    Yep. Same here. I’d be mad but I’ve made a ton of money off all this already. Sold all stocks and crypto at the perfect time and bought back in at very close to the perfect time.
    I didn't want to go there and I will reluctantly say this because there are a ton of people that got fuked on this, but I hedged this perfectly to protect my assets. I didn't make money. I have not lost money either. I will likely make money or break even from when this first started when all is said and done.

I am not gloating. I am actually disgusted in a sense that I was right.

Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    gonna be a metric fukkton of unemployos and nevergonnaretirecels raging about this a few months from now
    Make Europe Germany Again

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So, at the point when you need to seek help - its too late. Is that what you're getting at? Lol? You ****ing serious? 'Don't bother going to the hospital, you're already dead.' Is that your message?
    no it’s the cdc orders ding bat,

Just google your counties rules. If everyone with a cough went to the er more people would be exposed that don’t have it, critical cases would be missed because they are testing and using limited tests on the common cold, also filling up quarantined isolated hospital rooms with people who most likely will recover on their own with rest. Have you read anything your local health department has put out to the public? You call the state health department first, describe your symptoms, then they will tell you er, go here for testing or wait and rest. Even non critical positive test are stay home, isolate and we will / might send a state official health care provider to evaluate your recovery
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol.
    Just lol, no logic eh. Italy is but a figment of our imagination is it? You're clowning bro.

Originally Posted by Ratfish View Post
    gonna be a metric fukkton of unemployos and nevergonnaretirecels raging about this a few months from now
    Yes. Poor bastards.

Just lol, no logic eh. Italy is but a figment of our imagination is it? You're clowning bro.
    Judging by your previous posts in this thread you have a very low iq, bro. Stay safe.

Judging by your previous posts in this thread you have a very low iq, bro. Stay safe.
    Rode the long bond on the way down for more cash than you have in your 401K son. You lack context. Time will tell how wrong you are. Hope you reap the whirlwind. Srs.

bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Does it take the same amount of time to die, or less? Are we saying this virus is more efficient at killing than anticipated? Is that your answer?
    If you don't test people until they are already quite sick, and only classify them as 'recovered' after a fixed period (here in Australia I think it's 2 weeks after being quarantined and showing no symptoms), then you are likely to see deaths more quickly than recoveries.

I assume that this will normalise over time.

kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    there are also small kids that get cancer

it's possible but the chances are extremely slim
    "Sometimes nobody shows up and you automatically win."
    "It’s pretty good, it’s bland, but it’s not bad"

- Jason Genova

Rode the long bond on the way down for more cash than you have in your 401K son. You lack context. Time will tell how wrong you are. Hope you reap the whirlwind. Srs.
    401k’s are for dummies. Wouldn’t expect anything less from you, son.

Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by JeepBruh View Post
    When this first started getting attention in January and I saw the videos coming out of China and basically no one was following it I thought it was the apocalypse.

When it was known in February but not widely reported in the MSM I started getting paranoid.

When the MSM media went into overdrive panic mode in early March I knew there was fukery about.

If I get into April and this whole thing turns out to be "just a flu" a phrase I mocked for 3 months then heads need to fuking roll. We are being played.

So far I have been about a month ahead of the "herd". I have a feeling I am about to be really pissed
    This.

I've been on the same fukking roller coaster. Seems a lot of people came in late after the media picked up on this and either immediately freaked the fuk out or thought it was overblown based on coverage. It's crazy, I was refreshing 2-3 subs every 5 minutes and pages of some nuts video, stats, or articles would pop up, and yet CNN is covering impeachment wall to wall and barely mentions CV. From my vantage point now....it seems odd how this is unfolding and I'm coming to the same conclusion-from thinking were in a slow moving Titanic style wreck being covered up to being manipulated and cowed into passing bullchit measures. LA mayor is talking apocalypse coming now in the city, but I just can't see that with the awareness and measures being taken. I guess time will tell. I only wish we had gone the SK route cos I think whatever happens now our economy is going to be fukked for a while.
    Virtue is its own reward.

401k’s are for dummies. Wouldn’t expect anything less from you, son.
    So you lack context and comprehension. I didn't say I was playing a 401K. I said I made more cash than you had sitting in yours.

Originally Posted by Johnez View Post
    This.

I've been on the same fukking roller coaster. Seems a lot of people came in late after the media picked up on this and either immediately freaked the fuk out or thought it was overblown based on coverage. It's crazy, I was refreshing 2-3 subs every 5 minutes and pages of some nuts video, stats, or articles would pop up, and yet CNN is covering impeachment wall to wall and barely mentions CV. From my vantage point now....it seems odd how this is unfolding and I'm coming to the same conclusion-from thinking were in a slow moving Titanic style wreck being covered up to being manipulated and cowed into passing bullchit measures. LA mayor is talking apocalypse coming now in the city, but I just can't see that with the awareness and measures being taken. I guess time will tell. I only wish we had gone the SK route cos I think whatever happens now our economy is going to be fukked for a while.
    Bro. The numbers are all bull****.

More evidence:

https://www.npr.org/2020/03/25/82059...ther-countries

The LA crybaby is going to look like the fool of the century.

Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    yeah, I already stated that in my post. But again, you've not address why have there been 0 recoveries for those that have received hospice care in NYC. Try again.
    So, at the point when you need to seek help - its too late. Is that what you're getting at? Lol? You ****ing serious? 'Don't bother going to the hospital, you're already dead.' Is that your message?
    People don't go to hospice to seek care. You are confusing two totally different things. Nobody is saying any of that lol.

It takes weeks to be counted as recovered because you have to be confirmed. If they are only testing the serious cases, you are going to get a higher death count.

Fever, cough, contact with corona? No test for you. Recovery is not even counted.

All the above with breathing problems? Guy gets tested, he dies it counts. He recovers-takes 2 weeks to count. When did they start ramping up tests? Get it?

Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Make Europe Germany Again

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by StefStefenson View Post
    As if we needed another smoking gun,you are multiplying with the number ZERO.If someone hasn't caught a grip yet you won't change their mind.

People will be looking at this hysteria in hindsight for years to come and be in absolute awe.We might never find out why any of this actually happened..
    Yes we will. The puzzle pieces always fit together, eventually. But it won't matter.
    Still Cuckin On Four Fours, Wrapped In Four Voes

BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can't rely on numbers so soon into the pandemic, serious. The problem is not the virus , which is unusual in itself, its the **** health infrastructure in most countries, poorly designed for a large number of sick people AT ONCE, old or not.Nobody cares about individual lives, its the panic and chaos that will spread when hospitals overflow with sick patients at once- will lead to guaranteed total collapse which won't be recoverable because THEN people will start dying from diarrhea and diabetes and high BP, ON TOP of this ****storm.

Secondly young people are not magically immune to this. Also, admitted to the ICU/ hospital doesn't mean **** itself. It only works because there is a healthcare provider MANUALLY looking after you,micromanaging stuff, most people don't realize how easy it is to die in a hospital. Mortality rates will rise as the number of cases rises, just wait. Unless it is curbed now. Hospital resources and manpower MUST BE SAVED for now.
    The really difficult time won't last more than a couple of months max anyway, by then we should have medicine/prophylaxis and proper arrangements in place.

ltsOgre ltsOgre ltsOgre ltsOgre ltsOgre ltsOgre ltsOgre ltsOgre ltsOgre ltsOgre ltsOgre
    one possible explanation is if the virus affects some people in a more vulnerable part of the body like the lower respiratory tract, while in most others it affects only the upper respiratory tract.

Or there are two strains of the virus, the L strain being more contagious and virulent, and a more mild S strain.

Originally Posted by ltsOgre View Post
    one possible explanation is if the virus affects some people in a more vulnerable part of the body like the lower respiratory tract, while in most others it affects only the upper respiratory tract.

Or there are two strains of the virus, the L strain being more contagious and virulent, and a more mild S strain.
    Orrrrr the entire thing was hysteria driven and no one bothered to look at the realities behind the reported numbers.

DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There have been 6,820 deaths allegedly from (really "with") Coronavirus in Italy.

Italy isn't lying, right -- we can trust those numbers (unlike Iran.)

This is the poster child for America, and specifically NY and CA. It is informing our response. It is a horrible, frightening scenario and one we must avoid, therefore we are locking down cities, claiming "major disaster" status and all sorts of other things.

Ok.

Fact: 633,000 people died in Italy in 2018.

So Coronavirus, in the worst-hit Western nation in the world, has managed to kill about 1% as many people as die on an ordinary basis in Italy -- and that assumes that Coronavirus actually caused all those deaths (hint: it didn't.)

Let's further assume before this is over that number doubles.

So Coronavirus will have killed two percent of all the people who die from all causes in Italy over a year's time.

Two percent!

Given this fact should we:

1. Continue to sacrifice our economy for an escalation in death rate of 2% over what it is otherwise.

or

2. Immediately re-open our economy

You choose America, because that really is what we're talking about. Remember, Italy supposedly blew it, they're the worst case, they overloaded their medical system, people died for lack of a vent, etc.

Yet these are the numbers.

Now choose.

Bro. The numbers are all bull****.

More evidence:

https://www.npr.org/2020/03/25/82059...ther-countries

The LA crybaby is going to look like the fool of the century.
    That's a seriously good article. My takeaway is different though. Testing makes the difference. We were offered the German test, and I believe that's the one SK used (I could be wrong), and look at the outcome of the two countries that tested like mad. Very good. We get the leaders we deserve, our principles are reflected in our leaders, and those countries took that chit seriously when it mattered. Our leaders right now relish the political game (both sides) and have totally chit the bed with the response, first in ignoring the problem (with ample evidence even a plebe like me could access easily) then by going the other direction. None of this chit we're facing would have even been necessary, our kids could be going to school and half the country affected right now would be working right now. Now we get to deal with a fukked economy and bullchit fear mongers herding us toward the next stupid measure. Incompetence from beginning to end, but it serves TPTB's agenda pretty well. I hope America wakes up from the stupidity.

Originally Posted by Johnez View Post
    That's a seriously good article. My takeaway is different though. Testing makes the difference. We were offered the German test, and I believe that's the one SK used (I could be wrong), and look at the outcome of the two countries that tested like mad. Very good. We get the leaders we deserve, our principles are reflected in our leaders, and those countries took that chit seriously when it mattered. Our leaders right now relish the political game (both sides) and have totally chit the bed with the response, first in ignoring the problem (with ample evidence even a plebe like me could access easily) then by going the other direction. None of this chit we're facing would have even been necessary, our kids could be going to school and half the country affected right now would be working right now. Now we get to deal with a fukked economy and bullchit fear mongers herding us toward the next stupid measure. Incompetence from beginning to end, but it serves TPTB's agenda pretty well. I hope America wakes up from the stupidity.
    Testing probably helped a bit. Bottom line is it is a powerful flu. Nothing more.

iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts
    so your telling me all the nurses/doctors i've met in the healthcare field are all lying about Covid-19 as well as Epidemiologists with PHD's and I should trust a random miscer who has a 2005 misc account? Fukin lol

dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Covid paniccels on the forum buying into media hysteria are laughable

Originally Posted by iHateDeadlifts View Post
    so your telling me all the nurses/doctors i've met in the healthcare field are all lying about Covid-19 as well as Epidemiologists with PHD's and I should trust a random miscer who has a 2005 misc account? Fukin lol
    Yes. They bought into the hysteria just like you. You will soon know.

BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes. They bought into the hysteria just like you. You will soon know.
    Yeah I guess the health workers died from buying into the hysteria too.

Just fukkin lol, I am sure if and when its finally controlled and dealt with with hopefully not many deaths, people like you will be all smug saying 'told you so' sitting on the sofa at home, when in reality these strict measures and people out there in the field would have made the difference.

Blows my mind how egocentric folks are.