SquatGremlin is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How to get gains at home during corona?

I've been doing a program based on starting strength for the past 7-8 months, and I like the gains I've been getting. However, due to coronavirus, my gym has closed. I don't want to lose my gains, and I want to continue gaining muscle until my gym reopens. I alternate between the following workouts every Monday, Wednesday and Friday:

Workout 1:
    3x5 Squat
    3x5 Bench Press
    Chinups

Workout 2:
    3x5 Squat
    3x5 Overhead Press
    1x5 Deadlift

Are there any at-home substitutes for lifts that don't use weights? I don't have any weights at home. What would be a good substitute for this workout?

BeginnerGainz is a name known to all. (+5000) BeginnerGainz is a name known to all. (+5000) BeginnerGainz is a name known to all. (+5000) BeginnerGainz is a name known to all. (+5000) BeginnerGainz is a name known to all. (+5000) BeginnerGainz is a name known to all. (+5000) BeginnerGainz is a name known to all. (+5000) BeginnerGainz is a name known to all. (+5000) BeginnerGainz is a name known to all. (+5000) BeginnerGainz is a name known to all. (+5000) BeginnerGainz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Workout 1:
    4x10 push ups
    4x10 squats
    Chin ups 4 sets to near failure
    (Will need a doorway bar)

Workout 2:
    4x10 squats
    3x10 pike push ups
    3x10 glute bridges

Keep your same rotation, the thing to remember with bw exercises is you have to slow the eccentric, and really focus on form. Don’t bang these out, do them right. Push ups always get so bastardized....