nerfixta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nerfixta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nerfixta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation need help, what am i doing wrong?

So I've been lifting weights and cardio, its been about a month to a month and a half, I'm not noticing any changes, like I feel better, more fit and confident but don't see progress and my eating isn't too bad like I'm not calorie counting or anything but I eat kind of healthy, meats for protein and veggies but no change so far, asked a friend who hadn't seen me for about the same time I've been working and he says he doesn't see a difference.

faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    are you aiming to lose fat or build muscle?
    positive crew

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Without any detail it's hard to comment except that: it's not a very long time, it takes time to make noticeable body composition changes. This is especially true if you don't start from a lean point.

Give us more details about your stats and training history if you want a more detailed answer. Picture would help too. And tell us your goals as mentioned above.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What are you doing right?
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.

Nicksosure1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicksosure1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicksosure1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicksosure1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicksosure1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicksosure1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicksosure1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicksosure1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicksosure1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicksosure1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicksosure1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well do you plan on tracking anything at all? Strength? Weight gain/loss? Measurements?

Hard to tell if your making progress or doing things "right" or "wrong" with absolutely no metrics to base it on. You could just workout and make better food choices just to be healthier and that's absolutely fine. But if you have a goal in mind, it's best to create a measurement of certain metrics to see if you're going in the right direction.

I recommend thinking about and defining your goal first, then choosing and starting to take measurements that correspond to your goal.
    Life is constant learning. Give advice about things you know. Ask questions about things you don't.

*Health and Wellness Coach and Coordinator for all United Bank Branches of Alabama