Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jayzuz View Post
    No such thing as a trans woman, only a mentally ill dude with mutilated genitals. Being into trannys just puts you on the spectrum of homosexuality, you’re no different than the gay guy who’s only attracted to twinks or the one who’s into fat hairy guys. Your thing is you’re into guys who look like women.

You phaggots talk like a actual women don’t exist.
    Again, this type of language and aggression only makes everyone assume you have some deep seeded issues with your own same sex attraction. Which, ok I'm sure you have your reasons, but don't lash out at straight guys and insist on calling them gay.

Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    After reading some of the replies I would not say your are straight up gay but at the least bi. Nothing wrong with that. You willingly stick your dick in a trans ass knowingly that "her" slong is swinging back and forth makes you atleast bi because you will still have sex with biological women.

Stop with the mental gymnastics with the sex and gender crap. Yea they identify as a woman but it has a damn prostate and was born with a penis. Its a man with lady parts attached to him.

Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ErnieMccracken View Post
    Again, this type of language and aggression only makes everyone assume you have some deep seeded issues with your own same sex attraction. Which, ok I'm sure you have your reasons, but don't lash out at straight guys and insist on calling them gay.
    This is like accusing someone against ped0philia of being a closeted ped0. Very intellectually lazy.

I’m surprised you gay dudes have such a hard time coming out of the closet these days given that the stigma is largely gone & you’re actually celebrated in mainstream media & seen as “stunning & brave”.
    ANTI ANTIFA WORLDWIDE - DESTROY THE RED SCUM

ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is like accusing someone against ped0philia of being a closeted ped0. Very intellectually lazy.

I’m surprised you gay dudes have such a hard time coming out of the closet these days given that the stigma is largely gone & you’re actually celebrated in mainstream media & seen as “stunning & brave”.
    How many of these "family values" politicians get caught with their dink in the pool boy? Same concept.

As we've now thoroughly established, it's perfectly straight to get with t-girls. Nothing to come out about, no reason to celebrate.

socalivin is just really nice. (+1000) socalivin is just really nice. (+1000) socalivin is just really nice. (+1000) socalivin is just really nice. (+1000) socalivin is just really nice. (+1000) socalivin is just really nice. (+1000) socalivin is just really nice. (+1000) socalivin is just really nice. (+1000) socalivin is just really nice. (+1000) socalivin is just really nice. (+1000) socalivin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Arguably some make a good point that getting aroused knowingly they were male no matter how feminine they look means your not completely straight. Why wouldnt you just chose a real women there must be an underlying issue.Maybe is the guys that might have trouble getting laid might see this an easier option

There might be case for some but it’s not just about visual. Women have different mannerism, chemistry, and
    traits that can’t be replicated it’s very easily to tell it’s a trap

BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz
    How many of these "family values" politicians get caught with their dink in the pool boy? Same concept.

As we've now thoroughly established, it's perfectly straight to get with t-girls. Nothing to come out about, no reason to celebrate.
    . It's ****ing a dude. Dude + dude = phaggot just like 1+1=2

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I get that you seem to think that, but you're dead wrong on this one. History will not be on your side.
    I get that you seem to think I'm dead wrong on this one, but you're dead wrong on this one. Biology, history and nature are on my side already and they will always be.
    It's not Snorlax his name's BORLAX

AP5 / PRO-Fap

Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000)

By definition you’re gay, so there’s really nothing to argue here.

You can call yourself whatever you want, just don’t expect other people to feed into your delusions & play along. That is all.

Have a good one champ.
    ANTI ANTIFA WORLDWIDE - DESTROY THE RED SCUM

blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iwannagethench View Post
    Don't know why you're trying so hard to change my mind. 99% of you bang chicks more masculine than these traps.
    So much this. 99.98% of the females miscers post saying "just phucked" look like meth addicted men, usually 3/10's and they want to talk chit about these 9/10 traps just LOLLLLLLL

Originally Posted by BOZZ View Post
    It's gay.
    No parents allowed in here.
    u wot m8

iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bornthiswaybabe View Post
    Like I said I work in nyc (but live in jersey) and I would say I'm in the minority as a heterosexual (mostly), and...

I have friends that are gay men, gay women, transexuals both ways (men to women and women to men) and what I can say is that most transexuals in real life absolutely completely do not pass as women, but...

Some are legit like taylor swift indistinguishable and the men that pursue this tier of ultra-passable transexuals are not only very manly but like scary masculine like too much testosterone flowing in them, like most can get the hottest women in the most discriminating club scenes in nyc but they still "need" this for some reason

I mean I'm kind of an ordinary woman by nyc standards so these men do not really approach me often but I see them all over the top tier transexuals in the club scene (there are like 7 clubs these days that most under 30 try to get into, any woman can get in but feel sorry for the line of men waiting outside to get through the bouncers...)...
    They sound like some real ass nikkas. Das it mane

A trans woman is not a dude. I'm sure your own penor has "fooled" you many times by now.

By definition you’re gay, so there’s really nothing to argue here.

You can call yourself whatever you want, just don’t expect other people to feed into your delusions & play along. That is all.
    I have you tagged as a bro who definitely wouldn't kick a dink out of bed.

MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Most trannies don't look like women or sound like women though. Pictures =/ Real Life

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A trans woman is not a dude. I'm sure your own penor has "fooled" you many times by now.

I have you tagged as a bro who definitely wouldn't kick a dink out of bed.
    I mean..a y chromosome is a y chromosome..just sayin...

the goal of copulation is ultimately to spawn offspring...can't do that with a tranny, but u do u bro

Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    I mean..a y chromosome is a y chromosome..just sayin...

the goal of copulation is ultimately to spawn offspring...can't do that with a tranny, but u do u bro
    Zero interest in crotch fruit. And we don't care about y chromosomes. We're freaks. Jamie Lee Curtis has a Y chromie, but I bet you still spanked your little monkey to that scene in True Lies.

MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Zero interest in crotch fruit. And we don't care about y chromosomes. We're freaks. Jamie Lee Curtis has a Y chromie, but I bet you still spanked your little monkey to that scene in True Lies.
    We're truly in the end times if this is what you all think. There's nothing good about a guy who's gotten a sex change and surgery. It's not natural and it speaks against Mother Nature

Think about what you're talking about. It's not right in anyway

DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    13 pages arguing about whether or not banging trannies is gay.

Classic misk.

GODself is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GODself is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GODself is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GODself is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GODself is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GODself is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GODself is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GODself is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GODself is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GODself is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GODself is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This.

XY cromossome = Dude
    Doesn't matter if he cuts off his dick. Still a dude.

If you bang a dude you are gay.

Not rocket science.

RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fuk something that was born a man

Straight

Pick one.

Lol @ all the delusional closeted homos in here who can’t accept what they are.
    LMFAO at the amount of guys who do not see it as gay. Holy fuk, can't stop laughing

I'd never date a phaggot who banged trannies, that's at least bisexual
    ~~Cardio Bunny ~~ Eastern European ~~

Originally Posted by MikeLowrrrey View Post
    We're truly in the end times if this is what you all think. There's nothing good about a guy who's gotten a sex change and surgery. It's not natural and it speaks against Mother Nature

Think about what you're talking about. It's not right in anyway
    You're posting this on a forum full of guys who take pride in jamming their tongue into anuses and pretending it's high test alpha behavior...

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DCutch View Post

Classic misk.
    lel
    President Trump is 73 and doesn't wear glasses. Wanna know why? Because he's got 2020....

kingkongdong1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingkongdong1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingkongdong1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingkongdong1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingkongdong1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingkongdong1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingkongdong1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingkongdong1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingkongdong1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingkongdong1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingkongdong1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RoxyFoxy22 View Post
    LMFAO at the amount of guys who do not see it as gay. Holy fuk, can't stop laughing

I'd never date a phaggot who banged trannies, that's at least bisexual
    Most guys would never disclose that in person. lol.
    Nur die harten kommen in den garten

RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoxyFoxy22 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LMFAO misc, I am legit laughing for 2 mins. I was right once again that 90% of misc = closet homosexuals, but daaaaaaaaaamn, I didn't expect to be this right

omfg, look at all those muscular dudes ready to fuk their uncle with a wig and sufficient plastic surgery to set up an entire hospital

LMFAO

ded

phaggs gonna phagg

GODself is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GODself is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GODself is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GODself is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GODself is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GODself is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GODself is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GODself is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GODself is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GODself is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GODself is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DCutch View Post

Classic misk.
    I mean, this should be a revolution.

I did the hardest job. I brought them together...all together in the same thread.

Now start pushing them off the cliff.

kingkongdong1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingkongdong1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingkongdong1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingkongdong1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingkongdong1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingkongdong1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingkongdong1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingkongdong1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingkongdong1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingkongdong1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingkongdong1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LMFAO misc, I am legit laughing for 2 mins. I was right once again that 90% of misc = closet homosexuals, but daaaaaaaaaamn, I didn't expect to be this right

omfg, look at all those muscular dudes ready to fuk their uncle with a wig and sufficient plastic surgery to set up an entire hospital

LMFAO

ded

phaggs gonna phagg
    You have a very unattractive personality. Calm down.

Originally Posted by kingkongdong1 View Post
    Most guys would never disclose that in person. lol.
    Oh lawd

Damn boy, imagine being a girl asking what your future husband is doing atm and then mighty God sends his message: Don't worry baby girl, he's licking what's supposed to be the place of 2 big round full healthy ballz, freshly cut

God bless misc, lmfao, had to take a break, couldn't believe my eyes =)))))))))

Originally Posted by kingkongdong1 View Post
    You have a very unattractive personality. Calm down.
    boyo I'm sure you can find a trans that can make all your pain go away cuz I'm not giving a chit about your opinion and you can cry me a river

it's also the right place and the right time to be who you really are, a massive phaggot

Oh lawd

Damn boy, imagine being a girl asking what your future husband is doing atm and then mighty God sends his message: Don't worry baby girl, he's licking what's supposed to be the place of 2 big round full healthy ballz, freshly cut

I would never use those terms.

And you are all blessed.

blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh lawd

Can you really blame us when you talk and act the way you do as a "female"?

You're all so masculine in how you carry yourselves, your personalities, anymore. It's extremely unattractive.

Might as well be dating a phucking guy.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/femininity

The vast majority of women are a bunch of degenerates these days, the only things that can tolerate you are animals because they have no choice.
    u wot m8

boyo I'm sure you can find a trans that can make all your pain go away cuz I'm not giving a chit about your opinion and you can cry me a river

it's also the right place and the right time to be who you really are, a massive phaggot
    So cringe.

Originally Posted by blissful88 View Post
    Can you really blame us when you talk and act the way you do as a "female"?

You're all so masculine in how you carry yourselves, your personalities, anymore. It's extremely unattractive.

Might as well be dating a phucking guy.
    listen, phaggy. own who you really are and stop finding excuses to fuk boys. you need to stand up straight even if you're a closet homosexual and own it like a man, even if you're the last thing I'd call you

Own it, bish. no matter if you're the biggest fail of your entire household and your father would pray that he had cum in another place rather than your mom's vagina, be proud of who you are

even if nobody else is

i'm teaching you a life lesson phaggy, be grateful