RegretfulDuck is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I really need advice/help

Hello there. I’m 17 and I weigh 288 pounds, I really want to lose some weight not only for my health, but so I could feel presentable, I don’t want to be an embarrassment to my family, but I have no clue what to do, or what diets I should do either. I’m scared that if I don’t start now I’m screwed, please any advice would be amazing. Thank you! (And yes I know it says I’m 50 i don’t know why that is)
    Last edited by RegretfulDuck; 03-25-2020 at 04:49 PM. Reason: Idk you tell me

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    to start off, you should eat more healthy and sensibly. calorie counting works too, but for now you can easily lose weight even without counting them

Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hello dear ! I know I'm too late to answer you… But I would say you don't need to worry.. For your help here i will share exercises list which will really useful for you if you will follow those steps regularly.

Since weight loss is more of a mental challenge than a physical challenge, you have to get up every morning and tell yourself "I can do this". You have to be determined to not give up. So get on that sweaty pursuit and check out these 10 weight loss exercises:

Squats
    Planks
    Running
    Swimming
    Cycling
    Mountain climbers
    Crunches
    Pilates
    Interval training
    Boat pose

Losing weight too fast can hurt your health. It can resultant in muscle loss and increase the risks of dehydration, headaches, hair loss, constipation and irregular periods. Experts suggest always lose 1 to 3 pounds per week. Have patience and bear in mind, everything happens systematically. One should need to put the efforts but as we all know excess of anything is not good.

Apart from this focus on healthy diet with less calories