alexallaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexallaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexallaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexallaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexallaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexallaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexallaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexallaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexallaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexallaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexallaire is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Are bands useless?

Since gyms are closed because of virus, I've been sticking to calisthenics like everyone to continue making gains. And I'm enjoying it, I think it's great I get to works on my pulls ups, push ups, dips, statics etc ans I've always been interested in bodyweight training.
    For chest, front delts and back I'm doing enough multi joint exercices to fatigue those muscles. I'm only using band for mid delts and arms. I think the bands are enough for my mid delts since lateral raises don't need much resistance. But for my arms, I saw somewhere that bands don't produce enough tension to stimulate growth and are essentially just pumping up the muscle and maintaining size at best. Am I better off just doing diamond push ups for my tris and bodyweight curls for bis instead of doing bands to grow?

SansRien will become famous soon enough. (+50) SansRien will become famous soon enough. (+50) SansRien will become famous soon enough. (+50) SansRien will become famous soon enough. (+50) SansRien will become famous soon enough. (+50) SansRien will become famous soon enough. (+50) SansRien will become famous soon enough. (+50) SansRien will become famous soon enough. (+50) SansRien will become famous soon enough. (+50) SansRien will become famous soon enough. (+50) SansRien will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why not both? I use bands for numerous exercises at home gym and commercial gym. I don’t train arms directly anymore, but banded tricep work was pretty much all I did for about 2 years (cable work occasionally at gym).

Do narrow pushups then burnout tris after a few sets with band work. Eat/sleep. Growth achieved.

Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The bands I have collectively can generate well over 100 pounds of resistance. I can not curl anywhere close to 100 pounds with one arm, lol. If you get the right bands there should be plenty of resistance.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Using bands for various things like tricep presses, upper glute clamshells, lat isolations, rear delts (band pullaparts). Generally great for isolation work in the absence of machines or easily adjustable DBs

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes,^^^ why not both.
    Bands come in different strengths so can be used for different movements.
    Not the same as weight or cable movements but can be effective if used right.