Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Throwing life a 404 SaviorSelfJT's Avatar
    SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Is this really what powerlifting has devolved into?

Going to get hate for this thread, because this guy is way stronger than me and probably anyone reading this. But I'm calling BS out when I see it.

I got a news feed notification that this guy is the first man to squad and deadlift 1000lbs for reps, and lightest man to deadlift 1000. Here's the youtube video, the lift is at 2:15:

Let's see:
    1. He's using a special bar that bends more. Look at the 1015 deadlift magnusson did, only a slight flex
    2. Sumo stance with the bar bend means that his hands are at his knees by the time the weight leaves the floor. Basically a rack pull
    3. Straps
    4. Touch and go/bounce. Hands at knees between reps because of the bar bending
    5. Notice that the plates on the outside are black and the inner ones are white. Is this so you can't see how much he raises the bar before the weight leaves the floor?

Respect to the guy for how strong he is, but this is absolute bullchit of a lift

What's next? A 50,000 lb deadlift on a 100ft bar where the weight never actually leaves the floor at all and instead the bar bends enough for the lifter to stand up?
    **Put vegetables in my cart so the cashier doesn't think my diet consists entirely of crap crew
    **Throw vegetables in the trash when I get home crew
    **So ugly I won't be on my families christmas card crew
    **Messages girl on facebook and police show up at front door crew
    **Runs water after using restroom so it sounds like I wash my hands crew

Not here for a long time kinzu1996's Avatar
    kinzu1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kinzu1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kinzu1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kinzu1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kinzu1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kinzu1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kinzu1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kinzu1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kinzu1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kinzu1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kinzu1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SaviorSelfJT View Post
    Going to get hate for this thread, because this guy is way stronger than me and probably anyone reading this. But I'm calling BS out when I see it.

I got a news feed notification that this guy is the first man to squad and deadlift 1000lbs for reps, and lightest man to deadlift 1000. Here's the youtube video, the lift is at 2:15:

Let's see:
    1. He's using a special bar that bends more. Look at the 1015 deadlift magnusson did, only a slight flex
    2. Sumo stance with the bar bend means that his hands are at his knees by the time the weight leaves the floor. Basically a rack pull
    3. Straps
    4. Touch and go/bounce. Hands at knees between reps because of the bar bending
    5. Notice that the plates on the outside are black and the inner ones are white. Is this so you can't see how much he raises the bar before the weight leaves the floor?

Respect to the guy for how strong he is, but this is absolute bullchit of a lift

What's next? A 50,000 lb deadlift on a 100ft bar where the weight never actually leaves the floor at all and instead the bar bends enough for the lifter to stand up?
    don't ever try to argue with miscers, recent threads proved that majority of miscers have double digits IQ
    **400lb Gorilla is strong enough to lift Negs from several people at once**

W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was never into powerlifting, but aren't there different powerlifting leagues/federations with different lift regulations?

- X PL Federations allows Suits and wraps
    - Y PL Federations is raw lifts only

This just seems to be some meet where anything goes, in which case who cares cause it's all asterisk numbers.
    *~Emperor Saban & The Crimson Tide Overlords~*
    Poverty Omari Hardwick
    Manlet Masterrace
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew

DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don’t see the problem. It’s not in a meet.

If you’re about strict judging of the power lifts, follow USPA and USAPL lifters.
    1500 Competition Total 560/370/570 (11/1/2014)

Workout Journal:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128354811&p=1605185251#post1605185251

SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by W1LLW View Post
    I was never into powerlifting, but aren't there different powerlifting leagues/federations with different lift regulations?

- X PL Federations allows Suits and wraps
    - Y PL Federations is raw lifts only

This just seems to be some meet where anything goes, in which case who cares cause it's all asterisk numbers.
    Yes, there are many different federations. The story goes that the nth federation was created because a lifter wanted to do something not allowed in the n-1th federations so he created his own to do that.

Anyway, sumo is generally allowed in powerlifting. But not straps, and not this bendy ass bar.
    In strongman sumo is banned, but I think straps are allowed.
    **Put vegetables in my cart so the cashier doesn't think my diet consists entirely of crap crew

DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DrewDarden View Post

If you’re about strict judging of the power lifts, follow USPA and USAPL lifters.
    Also, Chris Duffin isn’t just strong; he’s a smart guy who has created lots of cool powerlifting tools and put out informative content as well.
    1500 Competition Total 560/370/570 (11/1/2014)

Workout Journal:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128354811&p=1605185251#post1605185251

BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes, there are many different federations. The story goes that the nth federation was created because a lifter wanted to do something not allowed in the n-1th federations so he created his own to do that.

Anyway, sumo is generally allowed in powerlifting. But not straps, and not this bendy ass bar.
    Pretty sure some federations use deadlift bars but that one looks like it bends a whole lot more than any I’ve seen, almost as much bend as an elephant bar

You're right, it wasn't in a meet so I guess I can't dog on powerlifting. This guy used to do a lot of powerlifting meets, but hasn't in a while. I guess he got too addicted to breaking the rules of the lifts and doesn't want to go back

But its still being recognized as a legitimate lift in a bunch of places (not official powerlifting records tho), for example I found the video after reading an announcement at barbend.
    That's where I see the problem, people shouldn't see this video and say "that man can deadlift 1000 lbs" they should see it and laugh it out of sight

Also, Chris Duffin isn’t just strong; he’s a smart guy who has created lots of cool powerlifting tools and put out informative content as well.
    Yeah, like I said nothing personal against him. He's far far far stronger than I am but I do not respect this lift.

Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    theres a lot of people to talk chit about, Chris Duffin is not one of them. He is probably the most contributing person to the strength lifting community maybe ever with his inventions, his knowledge, and his abilities.

If you doubt his dominant strength, watch some of his other feats, hes done some crazy chit even the strongest lifters can not replicate.
    **worthless college major crew**

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

bessFlock is just really nice. (+1000) bessFlock is just really nice. (+1000) bessFlock is just really nice. (+1000) bessFlock is just really nice. (+1000) bessFlock is just really nice. (+1000) bessFlock is just really nice. (+1000) bessFlock is just really nice. (+1000) bessFlock is just really nice. (+1000) bessFlock is just really nice. (+1000) bessFlock is just really nice. (+1000) bessFlock is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just LMAO if the majority of you achieve half the weight at 42.

This dude is stronk as hell, he is very informed and educated and has produced many good tools to use in lifting.

This is not a meet, who cares?

Maybe you’d make some real progress if you stopped analyzing lifts of people who could military press you for a clean set of 10.

Originally Posted by bessFlock View Post

This dude is stronk as hell, he is very informed and educated and has produced many good tools to use in lifting.

Maybe you’d make some real progress if you stopped analyzing lifts of people who could military press you for a clean set of 10.
    Do you believe that was a legitimate deadlift? Yes or no

SansRien has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SansRien has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SansRien has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SansRien has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SansRien has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SansRien has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SansRien has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SansRien has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SansRien has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SansRien has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SansRien has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It’s impressive... but many lifters do far more impressive stuff. Deadlift alone, anytime Cailer Woolam walks into a gym he blows this away. Conventional deadlifting 881 at my body weight. Wtf

Coachbombay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coachbombay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coachbombay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coachbombay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coachbombay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coachbombay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coachbombay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coachbombay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coachbombay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coachbombay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coachbombay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Came in expecting pink haired redditors

What you posted is a cultural problem, not a powerlifting problem. He just did what was necessary for the clickbait title, because views equal youtube cash and gear sales.

It's just a garage lift and nobody is pretendjng otherwise. Ray Williams squats very high in all his training videos, but I'm still mirin', and he's still getting IPF white lights when it counts.

This isn't half as bad as some 500lb Louie Simmons looking meatball quintuple ply squatting a grand in his back yard in 2009 and calling it the OFFICIAL NWRJPFL RECORD.
    They got little baby legs that stand so low
    you got to pick 'em up just to say hello.

Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lmao @ thinking powerlifting is in a decline

Clearly you weren't around 12+ years ago when the gold standard of PL was bloated fat fuks in triple ply gear+briefs+wraps+belt half squatting only to get three white lights.

This is not a meet lift so it doesn't really count for chit. If it's not a meet lift on calibrated plates and raw then the number is pretty useless. That being said this type of video can get you rich just look at babyslayer. Never squatted or really benched heavy just made vids of himself deadlifting with a mile of whip height on his bar and doing touch and go and made hundreds of thousands of dollars selling cookie cutter programs to people who didn't know any better. Same ol same ol.
    HTC
    Proud Dad crew
    6'4" height of the gods

Pumpinmirin is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumpinmirin is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumpinmirin is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumpinmirin is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumpinmirin is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumpinmirin is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumpinmirin is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumpinmirin is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumpinmirin is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumpinmirin is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumpinmirin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't care if you can pull 5000 lbs. If its done sumo, you're a phaggot.

BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Coachbombay View Post
    This isn't half as bad as some 500lb Louie Simmons looking meatball quintuple ply squatting a grand in his back yard in 2009 and calling it the OFFICIAL NWRJPFL RECORD.
    That was oddly specific....

iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Powerlifting is such a lame cope sport. I respect the strong power lifters that maintain good and proper form (John hack, Tom Martin etc) but these sumo phaggots and dudes that arch their back for bench, wide feet squatters etc. Too much leverage manipulation and cope

Meanwhile other sports like olympic weightlifting are consistent throughout

Coachbombay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coachbombay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coachbombay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coachbombay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coachbombay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coachbombay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coachbombay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coachbombay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coachbombay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coachbombay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coachbombay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BeginnerGainz View Post
    That was oddly specific....
    the archetypical powerlifter exists only as a concept
    They got little baby legs that stand so low
    you got to pick 'em up just to say hello.

Originally Posted by iwannagethench View Post
    Powerlifting is such a lame cope sport. I respect the strong power lifters that maintain good and proper form (John hack, Tom Martin etc) but these sumo phaggots and dudes that arch their back for bench, wide feet squatters etc. Too much leverage manipulation and cope

Meanwhile other sports like olympic weightlifting are consistent throughout
    I’ve developed newfound respect for Oly lifters after looking at how much they put into just getting the technique down and how much carryover they have into pretty much every other lift. Would have been cool to still see the clean and press, but I understand why they don’t do it anymore.

Motivational video of Serge Redding’s 502 Lbs C&P. He has also pulled a conventional deadlift over 700 pounds without ever training it.

https://youtu.be/3nJrYPVJ88M

I’ve developed newfound respect for Oly lifters after looking at how much they put into just getting the technique down and how much carryover they have into pretty much every other lift. Would have been cool to still see the clean and press, but I understand why they don’t do it anymore.

Motivational video of Serge Redding’s 502 Lbs C&P. He has also pulled a conventional deadlift over 700 pounds without ever training it.

Check out clarence kennedy, one of the most impressive lifters out there https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMzthHw62sI

Bench pressed like 450lbs in one of his videos, weighs 220, and probably barely trains for it. Feet on floor and ass doesn't seem to leave the bench either

Originally Posted by bessFlock View Post

Asking again, was the deadlift in the OP a legitimate deadlift?

dddog2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dddog2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dddog2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dddog2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dddog2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dddog2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dddog2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dddog2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dddog2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dddog2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dddog2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

what do u mean "generally allowed" there isnt a single major federation that bans sumo deadlifts

its a texas deadlift bar but it bends excessively cuz he used big plates rather than kilo plates so the weight is further distributed to the sides, causing it to bend more

Originally Posted by dddog2 View Post
    what do u mean "generally allowed" there isnt a single major federation that bans sumo deadlifts

its a texas deadlift bar but it bends excessively cuz he used big plates rather than kilo plates so the weight is further distributed to the sides, causing it to bend more
    I was referring to deadlift bars. Some federations use them, some do not.

There's so many powerlifting federations that I have to assume at least one bans it. If not, I'll make my own right now!

How do you know what bar that is? If he's doing that trick to make the plates bend the bar more I suppose that could be possible, but the end result is the same, a super bendy bar

iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

oly lifting is a highly respected sport no doubt, requires a great amount of effort to master.

I even prefer strongman over powerlifting, and those guys hitch deadlifts. Powerlifting just seems like such a joke to me because of all the cope lifters. I fukin love John hack but the majority I give them a hard pass

mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    looks like his biceps are torn from all that lifting heavy.
    !!!!DONT LIKE ME?..DONT AGREE!!!...DONT CARE!!!!..."drops mic"...PEACEOUT!!!

dddog2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dddog2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dddog2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dddog2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dddog2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dddog2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dddog2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dddog2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dddog2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dddog2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dddog2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    oly lifting is a highly respected sport no doubt, requires a great amount of effort to master.

I even prefer strongman over powerlifting, and those guys hitch deadlifts. Powerlifting just seems like such a joke to me because of all the cope lifters. I fukin love John hack but the majority I give them a hard pass

a lot of powerlifting is a joke cuz of the stupid ass mega-arches for bench and sumo 3 inch range of motion lifts, watching sean noriega(one of the top powerlifters) makes me hate my life

There's so many powerlifting federations that I have to assume at least one bans it. If not, I'll make my own right now!

How do you know what bar that is? If he's doing that trick to make the plates bend the bar more I suppose that could be possible, but the end result is the same, a super bendy bar
    if youve ever used a texas deadlift bar you would know what it looks like

there are a lot of federations, whats your point? there are only 3 or 4 that are reputable and worth mentioning and they all allow sumo deadlifts

a lot of powerlifting is a joke cuz of the stupid ass mega-arches for bench and sumo 3 inch range of motion lifts, watching sean noriega(one of the top powerlifters) makes me hate my life
    Just watched, wow... That chit gave me cancer. Almost as bad as owen

DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not into powerlifting as a sport but the dude is strong AF. That said, my training philosophy behind the powerlifting I do that supports my Olympic weightlifting is far far different from what 'powerlifters' do. For this I have a bit harder time appreciating the sport, but I can't really argue or criticize a dude like that pulling that kind of weight.

Just watched, wow... That chit gave me cancer. Almost as bad as owen

owen and sean are just disgusting when it comes to this ****, i can respect other guys that dont turn it into a sport of leverage rather than strength