Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Saw my ex on bumble

Came across my ex on bumble today
    Feltbadman
    Swiped left on her, feltgoodman

Been NC for nearly 5 months. Was starting to feel better but this kinda hit me in the balls abit. Bit of a kick in the teeth. Anyone know how to deal with this? And why would I come across her if I've blocked her on everything? Surely she must have swiped on me or some **** for her to pop up? Or is that the overthinking?

Anyways, her profile is full of selfies etc, basically claiming shes an innocent person but it's all bull****, but man she was f8ked up.

Anyways, quick cliffs:

Hit me
    Told my sister we did anal and sh8t (dunno why)
    Dad called me fat behind my back
    BPD/NPD Traits
    Insecure and clingy as ****
    Tried to isolate me
    Called me relatives and friends toxic to my face

Help guys, this made me feel sh8tty

AkiraFudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AkiraFudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AkiraFudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AkiraFudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AkiraFudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AkiraFudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AkiraFudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AkiraFudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AkiraFudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AkiraFudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AkiraFudo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ginj View Post
    Feltbadman

Been NC for nearly 5 months. Was starting to feel better but this kinda hit me in the balls abit. Bit of a kick in the teeth. Anyone know how to deal with this? And why would I come across her if I've blocked her on everything? Surely she must have swiped on me or some **** for her to pop up? Or is that the overthinking?

Anyways, her profile is full of selfies etc, basically claiming shes an innocent person but it's all bull****, but man she was f8ked up.

Anyways, quick cliffs:

Hit me
    BPD/NPD Traits
    Tried to isolate me

Why do u care what she does? Literally 90% of girls are like this lmao.

FoxMcCocks is a name known to all. (+5000) FoxMcCocks is a name known to all. (+5000) FoxMcCocks is a name known to all. (+5000) FoxMcCocks is a name known to all. (+5000) FoxMcCocks is a name known to all. (+5000) FoxMcCocks is a name known to all. (+5000) FoxMcCocks is a name known to all. (+5000) FoxMcCocks is a name known to all. (+5000) FoxMcCocks is a name known to all. (+5000) FoxMcCocks is a name known to all. (+5000) FoxMcCocks is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bumble just shows you people within your age/distance ranges - blocking her on other social media platforms isn't going to prevent her from showing up on Bumble

Don't let it get you down - you did a good job swiping left on her. Go find someone else who's better for you

EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lol bruv for real. It's like all the advice you take was for nothing. She's looking to sl00t 100%

I'd say you lay off dating sites and find female friends at jobs or something like that.

Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by EliasEmmanuel View Post
    Lol bruv for real. It's like all the advice you take was for nothing. She's looking to sl00t 100%

I'd say you lay off dating sites and find female friends at jobs or something like that.
    I took the advice, I've been actually doing a lot better. Worked on my self, stopped checking her social media. All that ****. I knew the day would come where I'd bump into her on a dating app, but I didnt know how to handle it. That's why I've came here to ask. But i appreciate the feedback regardless.

I actually cold approached the other day and got a chicks number, just a shame I cant set anything due to the virus lockdown

sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you should be happy, if she is on bumble it means she is a low quality women lol

(serious)
    *pray everyday that my ex gets corona crew
    * misc all day at work coz no friends at work crew
    * hide in my car on saturday night so my ant farm think i have a social life crew

Originally Posted by sandman2019 View Post
    you should be happy, if she is on bumble it means she is a low quality women lol

(serious)
    Damn. Actual facts. Appreciate that

EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I took the advice, I've been actually doing a lot better. Worked on my self, stopped checking her social media. All that ****. I knew the day would come where I'd bump into her on a dating app, but I didnt know how to handle it. That's why I've came here to ask. But i appreciate the feedback regardless.

I actually cold approached the other day and got a chicks number, just a shame I cant set anything due to the virus lockdown
    Same. My whole life is on hold for this ****. No college, no dates and no hanging out with friends.

You cold approached and got a number? That's great

Originally Posted by EliasEmmanuel View Post
    Same. My whole life is on hold for this ****. No college, no dates and no hanging out with friends.

You cold approached and got a number? That's great

I feel you man, gotta keep one foot in front of the other. My life really is on hold but I gotta grind through. Pushed my friends away for the sl00t and look where I ended up. I know the struggle, it hurts for sure but we gotta keep grinding.

And yeah some cute ginger thing giving me the stare ahaha

I feel you man, gotta keep one foot in front of the other. My life really is on hold but I gotta grind through. Pushed my friends away for the sl00t and look where I ended up. I know the struggle, it hurts for sure but we gotta keep grinding.

And yeah some cute ginger thing giving me the stare ahaha
    That's pretty cool. I have countless times women give me a stare or lip bitting and recently thanks to the redpill theory concepts I thought it wasn't worth approaching but fuk the redpill it made me an incel. Incel mindset. Now I'm going to Buddhism and I'm gonna call a girl I went out with and didn't fuk a year ago. She said some bs to not go out on second date this year cuz she's on another state studying and thanks to the redpill I couldn't keep my cool with bs and she ended up blocking me. But I know her since middle school I'm just gonna whatsap her later and call like I did before

Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

(serious)
    I like this. If anything it means she hasn’t found anybody yet and is pathetic and can’t be alone and either needs male attention from these idiots or has to be with somebody period. Especially during COVID-19. There’s not much to do other than get attention or just be a slut and netflix and chill with a guy who can barely take you on a proper first date. Who needs to wife up a woman like that?

My coworker showed me my ex on bumble about a month back after the weirdest nonsense breakup I’ve ever heard of back during December. I don’t have a ton of posts so it’s easy to find and weird as hell. Anyways at first I wanted to create a revenge one too and let her know I was out there too, but then realized I didn’t need a woman to be happy with myself and laughed that she’s so desperate to be with anybody vs the right somebody and if she can move on within 2 months after 3 years of knowing each other, multiple trips, meeting families, great connection together and basically being the same person, and friends at the core and everything well then whatever. Good luck to her finding the same love she had with me while she gives her body away to guys on bumble who just wanna get laid and once it becomes a regular thing will treat her like **** and she’ll be left older and more desperate with her biological clock ticking.

I’d rather let life happen naturally and just get out and meet somebody in the real world vs wasting time with the girls on these apps. A lot of people say that’s not the modern world but I don’t care. I refuse to get involved with this stupid crap of desperate people to get laid or just have a relationship bc they need to be in one. The right people come into your life for a reason. Trying to force them into your life on these apps are pathetic to me.

In the end, know your worth to the billions of women waiting (and yes billions of them will be useless, finding love is not an every day thing) and think of yourself as the catch of a lifetime that she’ll regret losing and laugh at her on these apps or her new relationship. Better yourself for yourself for whatever she thought your faults were, or just whatever you could have been better of before you met her. Not her. To hell with her for now. Maybe she comes back begging months or years from now and you reject her ass and let her live with a downgrade she has to accept vs what she could have had with you. You take your upgraded self out there to a better women when you’re ready. Don’t worry about what she’s doing.

sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Imnew1 View Post
    I like this. If anything it means she hasn’t found anybody yet and is pathetic and can’t be alone and either needs male attention from these idiots or has to be with somebody period. Especially during COVID-19. There’s not much to do other than get attention or just be a slut and netflix and chill with a guy who can barely take you on a proper first date. Who needs to wife up a woman like that?

My coworker showed me my ex on bumble about a month back after the weirdest nonsense breakup I’ve ever heard of back during December. I don’t have a ton of posts so it’s easy to find and weird as hell. Anyways at first I wanted to create a revenge one too and let her know I was out there too, but then realized I didn’t need a woman to be happy with myself and laughed that she’s so desperate to be with anybody vs the right somebody and if she can move on within 2 months after 3 years of knowing each other, multiple trips, meeting families, great connection together and basically being the same person, and friends at the core and everything well then whatever. Good luck to her finding the same love she had with me while she gives her body away to guys on bumble who just wanna get laid and once it becomes a regular thing will treat her like **** and she’ll be left older and more desperate with her biological clock ticking.

I’d rather let life happen naturally and just get out and meet somebody in the real world vs wasting time with the girls on these apps. A lot of people say that’s not the modern world but I don’t care. I refuse to get involved with this stupid crap of desperate people to get laid or just have a relationship bc they need to be in one. The right people come into your life for a reason. Trying to force them into your life on these apps are pathetic to me.

In the end, know your worth to the billions of women waiting (and yes billions of them will be useless, finding love is not an every day thing) and think of yourself as the catch of a lifetime that she’ll regret losing and laugh at her on these apps or her new relationship. Better yourself for yourself for whatever she thought your faults were, or just whatever you could have been better of before you met her. Not her. To hell with her for now. Maybe she comes back begging months or years from now and you reject her ass and let her live with a downgrade she has to accept vs what she could have had with you. You take your upgraded self out there to a better women when you’re ready. Don’t worry about what she’s doing.

Very good post, couldn't of put it better myself,

I can't imagine a 3 year relationship, hell i was devastated and SUICIDAL OVER A 7 MONTH RELATIONSHIP !

LOL but you're right, these women are not smart/aware enough to understand their stock is getting devalued, and they are so desperate to be with someone. IF someone is desperate for a relationship/male attetion it usually means they are fuken miserable inside and need someone to make themselves feel better. how fuken sad. So they will continue doing this, going from guy to guy keep getting pumped and dump until they get older and may settle for some loser who is such afuken **** kunt he would wife up a used up hoe. OR they will remain single and miserable forever.
    *pray everyday that my ex gets corona crew
    * misc all day at work coz no friends at work crew
    * hide in my car on saturday night so my ant farm think i have a social life crew

I can't imagine a 3 year relationship, hell i was devastated and SUICIDAL OVER A 7 MONTH RELATIONSHIP !

LOL but you're right, these women are not smart/aware enough to understand their stock is getting devalued, and they are so desperate to be with someone. IF someone is desperate for a relationship/male attetion it usually means they are fuken miserable inside and need someone to make themselves feel better. how fuken sad. So they will continue doing this, going from guy to guy keep getting pumped and dump until they get older and may settle for some loser who is such afuken **** kunt he would wife up a used up hoe. OR they will remain single and miserable forever.
    Y'all describe like 80% of the women I meet these days. Some women try to slut shame me for talking and meeting multiple women calling me deseperate. But for what I know women are deseperate their entire life it seems. Simply can't just hook up with one guy. Just can't act like a companion. Bishes need to be a drag and a burden. All thanks to the west media. Instagram, twitter, tinder, etc. Attention whoring to the max. All these thursty ass ****s playing the game. "Oh install snapchat, oh bro nobody uses fb for photos anymore" fuk out of here ****s. Media ain't **** and convid 19 just shows it. If one day everything goes to **** the stone age way is just around the corner. Everyone is a retard these days.

BadLee is not very helpful. (-500) BadLee is not very helpful. (-500) BadLee is not very helpful. (-500) BadLee is not very helpful. (-500) BadLee is not very helpful. (-500) BadLee is not very helpful. (-500) BadLee is not very helpful. (-500) BadLee is not very helpful. (-500) BadLee is not very helpful. (-500) BadLee is not very helpful. (-500) BadLee is not very helpful. (-500)
    I know what it`s like, but in time you will not care about it, I`m sure!

Certified twink daddy Svennovitch's Avatar
    Svennovitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Svennovitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Svennovitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Svennovitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Svennovitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Svennovitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Svennovitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Svennovitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Svennovitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Svennovitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Svennovitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would swipe right, to see if she does too.
    And it there comes a match, to see if she would send a message. And if she does, to ghost her.

Just for the joke of it.
    the universe doesn't allow perfection - S. Hawking

Registered User TimeTraveler666's Avatar
    TimeTraveler666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimeTraveler666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimeTraveler666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimeTraveler666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimeTraveler666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimeTraveler666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimeTraveler666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimeTraveler666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimeTraveler666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimeTraveler666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimeTraveler666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    fugghedaboutit

Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

You still sound kind of bitter about everything man. Why would you ever let a women get to you like that to where you'd want your own life to end? That's pathetic. You were you before you met this chick and were perfectly happy I hope. She was only supposed to complement your life, not complete you. What's with this wishing your ex having COVID-19 nonsense? Wish her well and enjoy whatever love you shared, and take that same love inside yourself to somebody new when it's ready to happen. Forgive her for her faults and work on whatever she thought yours were. In the end, there's a reason all of us got together with our exes in the first place. If she did anything truly so bad, well then laugh and know whoever marries her is gonna have an awful marriage with her and she'll either be divorced and single post wall, or a single mom desperate for somebody to take care of her.

My ex did a lot of **** after I broke up with her 4 months in after her pressuring to meet my mom and I broke it off bc I thought things were moving way too fast and we weren't goal aligned. We were friends at work a year before dating and she pursued the hell out of me. She's easily an 8/10 with the most feminine and cool personality, with guys galore chasing her and she chased the hell out of me while I ignored all of her advances and just wanted to be friendly and it drove her insane (funny how that works with a chick who is genuinely interested!). Anyways I immediately regretted that, but later saw what an evil vindictive woman she could be if somebody ends it with her vs this sweet loving woman persona she showed for a year prior. Probably why she did her crazy psycho weird breakup with me in December this year too because I told her hell no we'd never be just friends and she doesn't really have any so somebody kicking her out of their life cuts deep to her. She's not what I thought she was, and it makes me sad. I'm exactly who she always met personality wise, and will take that and whatever faults she hated about me and upgrade them to somebody else who deserves them. I still love her and wish her well. There was a while where NC seemed awesome to get her back last year when she broke up. Now I understand how great it is for myself this time. I'm back to feeling peace as the same person I was without her before I met her. And I know great men like me are not out there just waiting for her vs suckers who just wanna get laid for a few months or something. Our friendship and connection was pretty real. It's not that easy to just recreate that with anybody just bc she wants to.

A lot of us have this illusion that our exes will meet the next great love of their life because we saw all of their great qualities and thought they were the love of our life and the new people they date will all love them the same too. Plenty of them are not good people, and just want to get laid, or they won't put up with your ex's bs and toss them to the side once they've had their sexual fun with them for a few months. Or your ex will realize that nobody stacks up to what she had with you, that they don't like the person after really getting to know them and giving their body away, and will realize that the grass isn't greener on the other side, and good men who she had a real friendship and connection with are hard to find. Isn't it better to be in a position of totally not giving a **** what she thinks or wants about the relationship she screwed up with you and crawling back vs you lashing out with hatred and anger if this happens? If you're a decent guy who did no wrong, laugh at her inside and wish her well. If she never comes back, then even better. You'll find somebody eventually that you'll have a much better happier marriage with or you'll be happy single.

Don't lose the love you have inside yourself that you can give to the next person who is the right person over the wrong chick.

You still sound kind of bitter about everything man. Why would you ever let a women get to you like that to where you'd want your own life to end? That's pathetic. You were you before you met this chick and were perfectly happy I hope. She was only supposed to complement your life, not complete you. What's with this wishing your ex having COVID-19 nonsense? Wish her well and enjoy whatever love you shared, and take that same love inside yourself to somebody new when it's ready to happen. Forgive her for her faults and work on whatever she thought yours were. In the end, there's a reason all of us got together with our exes in the first place. If she did anything truly so bad, well then laugh and know whoever marries her is gonna have an awful marriage with her and she'll either be divorced and single post wall, or a single mom desperate for somebody to take care of her.

My ex did a lot of **** after I broke up with her 4 months in after her pressuring to meet my mom and I broke it off bc I thought things were moving way too fast and we weren't goal aligned. We were friends at work a year before dating and she pursued the hell out of me. She's easily an 8/10 with the most feminine and cool personality, with guys galore chasing her and she chased the hell out of me while I ignored all of her advances and just wanted to be friendly and it drove her insane (funny how that works with a chick who is genuinely interested!). Anyways I immediately regretted that, but later saw what an evil vindictive woman she could be if somebody ends it with her vs this sweet loving woman persona she showed for a year prior. Probably why she did her crazy psycho weird breakup with me in December this year too because I told her hell no we'd never be just friends and she doesn't really have any so somebody kicking her out of their life cuts deep to her. She's not what I thought she was, and it makes me sad. I'm exactly who she always met personality wise, and will take that and whatever faults she hated about me and upgrade them to somebody else who deserves them. I still love her and wish her well. There was a while where NC seemed awesome to get her back last year when she broke up. Now I understand how great it is for myself this time. I'm back to feeling peace as the same person I was without her before I met her. And I know great men like me are not out there just waiting for her vs suckers who just wanna get laid for a few months or something. Our friendship and connection was pretty real. It's not that easy to just recreate that with anybody just bc she wants to.

A lot of us have this illusion that our exes will meet the next great love of their life because we saw all of their great qualities and thought they were the love of our life and the new people they date will all love them the same too. Plenty of them are not good people, and just want to get laid, or they won't put up with your ex's bs and toss them to the side once they've had their sexual fun with them for a few months. Or your ex will realize that nobody stacks up to what she had with you, that they don't like the person after really getting to know them and giving their body away, and will realize that the grass isn't greener on the other side, and good men who she had a real friendship and connection with are hard to find. Isn't it better to be in a position of totally not giving a **** what she thinks or wants about the relationship she screwed up with you and crawling back vs you lashing out with hatred and anger if this happens? If you're a decent guy who did no wrong, laugh at her inside and wish her well. If she never comes back, then even better. You'll find somebody eventually that you'll have a much better happier marriage with or you'll be happy single.

Don't lose the love you have inside yourself that you can give to the next person who is the right person over the wrong chick.
    I can agree with this to an extent, however I think it depends on the situation and circumstances surrounding the downfall of everything. Personally, I found it really hard to trust my ex, I was caring and loving etc but she misused it and drove me away with her ridiculous behaviours. I mean she hit me twice, isnt that enough not to be bitter about mistreatment?

I think forgiveness and acceptance are two different things, but to get to acceptance you gotta forgive, so I always think forgive but never forget.

Personally, my ex was a solid 8/9. But she had the personality of a f**king 2. I was jacked, happy, alpha before I met her, could smash bjtches easily. And then she messed up my life, I'd never dealt with someone hitting me in a relationship, never mind all the other bull**** like telling my twin sister we did anal and stuff. Basically I became depressed, obese and a shell of a man, big simp etc and she blamed me for it.

I admit, I had my fair share of own problems, i was a flirt, I spoke to other girls on instagram and sometimes talked down on her. But i admitted it, i told her and we got through it. That's the difference. She never acknowledged her part, she blamed me for hitting me, saying I caused her to lash out, she accused me of cheating etc, always played the victim.

I do understand where you are coming from though, but in my situation I feel moving forward I can no longer trust anybody, I mean anybody. Theres so much this sh8t from this situation that has affected me. I'm no longer mentally stable and its upsetting because strangers dont deserve a88hole treatment.

Moving forward I'm trying not to give a f8ck. I saw her on bumble and that was the final straw for me really, kind of made me realise this is all actually real. It's been 4 months NC. I've made lots of progress but the resentment still festers, I think due to the closure I never got, as I knew telling her all her bull**** would be twisted on me.

How do I know this?
    She messaged my sister saying 'I tried every other route and nothing changed so breaking up was my final option'. Then proceeded to call me toxic etc.

I just say to myself 'yeah she may be a good looking girl, but she has so many flags beyond the fukin colour red she will never be fixed'

I'm working on becoming higher status and higher value. And I know I can be happy by myself. She on the other hand needs a simp provider she can take advantage of and abuse like she did with me. (Funny because when I backed off for 3 weeks she dumped me, mask fell off right?)

I'm guessing the COVID situation just adds to it really. Its made me realise shes a low value attention whore who needs constant validation. Her profile was just selfies lmao (big red flag).

But yeah, I'm on the same wavelength as you, guess it just depends on circumstance. Personally I take being hard done by badly, but this sh8t was a straight f8ck over, which is even worse for me.

I can agree with this to an extent, however I think it depends on the situation and circumstances surrounding the downfall of everything. Personally, I found it really hard to trust my ex, I was caring and loving etc but she misused it and drove me away with her ridiculous behaviours. I mean she hit me twice, isnt that enough not to be bitter about mistreatment?

I think forgiveness and acceptance are two different things, but to get to acceptance you gotta forgive, so I always think forgive but never forget.

Personally, my ex was a solid 8/9. But she had the personality of a f**king 2. I was jacked, happy, alpha before I met her, could smash bjtches easily. And then she messed up my life, I'd never dealt with someone hitting me in a relationship, never mind all the other bull**** like telling my twin sister we did anal and stuff. Basically I became depressed, obese and a shell of a man, big simp etc and she blamed me for it.

I admit, I had my fair share of own problems, i was a flirt, I spoke to other girls on instagram and sometimes talked down on her. But i admitted it, i told her and we got through it. That's the difference. She never acknowledged her part, she blamed me for hitting me, saying I caused her to lash out, she accused me of cheating etc, always played the victim.

I do understand where you are coming from though, but in my situation I feel moving forward I can no longer trust anybody, I mean anybody. Theres so much this sh8t from this situation that has affected me. I'm no longer mentally stable and its upsetting because strangers dont deserve a88hole treatment.

Moving forward I'm trying not to give a f8ck. I saw her on bumble and that was the final straw for me really, kind of made me realise this is all actually real. It's been 4 months NC. I've made lots of progress but the resentment still festers, I think due to the closure I never got, as I knew telling her all her bull**** would be twisted on me.

How do I know this?
    She messaged my sister saying 'I tried every other route and nothing changed so breaking up was my final option'. Then proceeded to call me toxic etc.

I just say to myself 'yeah she may be a good looking girl, but she has so many flags beyond the fukin colour red she will never be fixed'

I'm working on becoming higher status and higher value. And I know I can be happy by myself. She on the other hand needs a simp provider she can take advantage of and abuse like she did with me. (Funny because when I backed off for 3 weeks she dumped me, mask fell off right?)

I'm guessing the COVID situation just adds to it really. Its made me realise shes a low value attention whore who needs constant validation. Her profile was just selfies lmao (big red flag).

But yeah, I'm on the same wavelength as you, guess it just depends on circumstance. Personally I take being hard done by badly, but this sh8t was a straight f8ck over, which is even worse for me.
    I can relate. My ex punched me in the face in Jamaica. Monkey branched to a new dude after a year together while I was left feeling sad as hell. Came crawling back saying how much she missed me. Everything was back to normal and we went on a trip to Miami with her brother and sister. They all love me, and we have fun. She gets drunk and starts ranting about my family (she thinks they don't like her and lol what parents would with the way she is?). Bad mouthed my family in front of total strangers on her birthday the next month at a nice winery and then spit on me bc she was drunk as ****. Anybody would have dumped her, but I thought I'd teach her a lesson she would never forget at this point. What an idiot I was as I still wanted to work things out. Resulted in her keeping options open behind my back. Instagram, snapchat chick. Eventually I just decided I'd waste her time and biological clock (she's almost 33) for her actions and we'd have sex and be bf/gf until the day she said no more sex and I said I was out. Perhaps a jackass move on my part, but I felt what's fair is fair. I never did anything to her vs breakup one time out of pressure. Prior to that and after that I was as good of and as loyal a boyfriend as there is. The wall gets them all.

Post first breakup from her when she monkey branched I had friends hearing stuff about our whole relationship and saying "red flag #50" and stuff. Asking if any of my other friends had anything good to say about her. They all hate her and never want to meet her. That should have been a red flag, but when you love somebody you only see the good. Meanwhile she goes out in the work world and social world and everybody that meets her thinks she's wonderful and cool as hell. There's a reason she's almost 33 and no decent guy has wifed her 8/10 ass up. No the same with your ex. Relationships are hard and require decent stable people with the same goals in mind.
    Last edited by Imnew1; 03-26-2020 at 08:15 AM.

I can relate. My ex punched me in the face in Jamaica. Monkey branched to a new dude after a year together while I was left feeling sad as hell. Came crawling back saying how much she missed me. Everything was back to normal and we went on a trip to Miami with her brother and sister. They all love me, and we have fun. She gets drunk and starts ranting about my family (she thinks they don't like her and lol what parents would with the way she is?). Bad mouthed my family in front of total strangers on her birthday the next month at a nice winery and then spit on me bc she was drunk as ****. Anybody would have dumped her, but I thought I'd teach her a lesson she would never forget at this point. What an idiot I was as I still wanted to work things out. Resulted in her keeping options open behind my back. Instagram, snapchat chick. Eventually I just decided I'd waste her time and biological clock (she's almost 33) for her actions and we'd have sex and be bf/gf until the day she said no more sex and I said I was out. Perhaps a jackass move on my part, but I felt what's fair is fair. I never did anything to her vs breakup one time out of pressure. Prior to that and after that I was as good of and as loyal a boyfriend as there is. The wall gets them all.

Post first breakup from her when she monkey branched I had friends hearing stuff about our whole relationship and saying "red flag #50" and stuff. Asking if any of my other friends had anything good to say about her. They all hate her and never want to meet her. That should have been a red flag, but when you love somebody you only see the good. Meanwhile she goes out in the work world and social world and everybody that meets her thinks she's wonderful and cool as hell. There's a reason she's almost 33 and no decent guy has wifed her 8/10 ass up. No the same with your ex. Relationships are hard and require decent stable people with the same goals in mind.
    It sounds to me that we both dodged bullets, I'm sorry you had to go through that, she sounds like she isnt right in the head. Same with my ex I guess.

I guess the universe, god, whatever it may be helped remove these women from our lives for a reason.

They ain't right in the head man and we deserve better and stable women like you said.

My family was like yours, basically never wanted her around and sh8t. Big red flag.

These hoes crave and live off others energy and attention. Sucks to see

SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Feltbadman

Anyways, quick cliffs:

Hit me
    BPD/NPD Traits
    Tried to isolate me

Try not to think of the reasons why she popped up, we’re all guilty of assuming.

It hurts to see when your ex is moving on, but it happens, focus on yourself and if you’re ready to, start dating other women, play the field and have a little fun!

It’s her loss!