blackafrica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackafrica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackafrica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackafrica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackafrica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackafrica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackafrica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackafrica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackafrica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackafrica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Wink PSMF accountability log

Creating this log to keep me on track for my PSMF journey, we'll see how this goes down I guess

STATS:
    4'9"/145 cm (no I will not grow anymore, saw a doctor and my bones are done growing)
    123 lbs/55.8 kg
    31.5"/80 cm waist circumference (measured around belly button)
    Estimated 27-28% bf
    Female

DIET:
    Doing a bit of calorie cycling:
    Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, will be eating 500 cals (rest days)
    Monday, Wednesday, Friday, will be eating 700 cals. (training days)
    Aiming to get in ~110g protein per day
    Supplementing w/ fish oil, multivitamin, and probiotics. Also creatine. And some BCAAs(amino energy from ON)

EXERCISE:
    On rest days, I'll be walking 1 or 2 miles, depending how I feel
    On training days, I'll be doing some bodyweight/calisthenics workouts. Probably going to spend 40-60 mins per day in my garage gym

MEASUREMENTS:
    I do not own a scale, the weight provided above was based on my last visit to the doctor. Since I haven't gained/lost much since then, I will assume that it's accurate enough.
    I will be measuring with waist circumference once a week. My starting waist circumference is listed above. My next measurement will be on 4-1-20, one week from today.

If I slip up on my diet, which I'm sure is bound to happen, I'll simply get back on track the best that I can. I'll be following this diet for about 4-5 weeks, then I'll reassess and see where to go from there. My goal is to lose this fat while in quarantine, and be in good shape to lean bulk by the time COVID-19 is over. My goal weight is 100-105 lbs before lean bulking.
    Wish me luck, I guess? Thanks for reading. Will post later today to update on how my 1st day was.

blackafrica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackafrica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackafrica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackafrica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackafrica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackafrica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackafrica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackafrica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackafrica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackafrica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    3-25-20, Day 1
    Feeling pretty good today. My workout was decent, although I definitely felt weighed down. I look forward to improved calisthenics as the weight drops. Although I may not improve as much as I like, since PSMF isn’t exactly the ideal diet for muscle growth.
    It feels good going to bed tonight, knowing that I achieved something today. Will check in 24 hrs from now to let you all know how tomorrow goes.

3-26-20, Day 2
    I ended up going a little over my macros as I had a cup of fruit salad for breakfast. Definitely not ideal for only day 2, but it happened. The good news was that I pulled it together and stayed on track the rest of the day, rather than going "fuk it" and going off plan. Looking forward to tomorrow

Forgot to update yesterday, gonna catch up real quick
    3-27-20, Day 3
    Just another normal day of dieting. Also made a trip to the grocery store to get PSMF-friendly foods. Pickles, veggies, tilapia, and fat free cheese. I figure it'll last me at least 2 weeks, possibly more. I also have plenty of chicken breast from Costco in the freezer.

3-28-20, Day 4
    Not much to say about today, although hopefully things will get interesting soon. Considering using an EC stack to help things along.

3-29-20, Day 5
    Felt ok today. Battled temptations to eat, but I endured it

3-30-20, Day 6
    Got my hands on some Stimerex ES with ephedra. I took a pill 25 mins ago, so far I haven't noticed anything crazy. No elevated heartbeat, no sweating, I guess just a "clean" feeling. Which I guess is good. Will update later if something happens, otherwise just another regular old day

UPDATE: I took another pill, and strangely still no crazy effects. For the record, I'm not on an empty stomach, so maybe it's that. I don't have any desire to eat, but it's not a "HOLY APPETITE SUPPRESSANT" effect, more like "eh, I don't need to have food right now so I won't". I'm also feeling a strange 'high' right now, almost like an out-of-body experience. It's nice. I won't take a third pill, as that would be a bit dangerous. For now, all seems good.

UPDATE#2
    It’s been an hour or so since my second pill, and it may have been overkill. I don’t feel bad, just extremely energetic. It’s a weird fuzzy feeling, almost uncomfortable but mostly great. Not so subtle anymore. I have never felt this way ever before. Even when I first started drinking coffee, it wasn’t this insane. I just walked 2 miles on the treadmill, although I feel as though I could walk 10 more. My appetite is gone too. Just zero desire for food. It feels like food almost doesn’t exist to me. This is amazing. With all that being said, I think one pill in the mornings will suffice in the future. Good day everybody, I will be returning to the treadmill for more walking. Actually I changed my mind, I'm gonna go do some schoolwork, but I definitely will be walking some more today.

UPDATE#3
    Ok this is getting scary, really probably should’ve only taken one. Gonna be cautious tomorrow morning, might even take half a pill. Struggling to focus because of the effects. Strange semi-nauseous feeling. And remember when I said it wasn't a "HOLY APPETITE SUPPRESSANT" feeling? It is now.

UPDATE #4:
    Got really nauseous in waves. I didn’t throw up, mainly cause my stomach is empty. Definitely taking only half a pill tomorrow, if at all. I got some lemon water to help with the sick feeling. Also took a nap at 3pm, the high feeling was gone, but still a bit nauseous. I survived though. Feeling a lot better after some time.
    Anyways, here's my plan regarding the EC stack:
    I will be taking it on rest days only(sun,tues,thurs,sat), where I'm also eating 500 cals and doing low-intensity cardio. On those days, I'll start with half a pill along with breakfast. As for training days, it's probably better if I don't touch that stuff, as the fuzzy feeling isn't exactly helpful to my lifting sessions. Did I mention yet how the EC poorly affected my calisthenic workout today? Well I guess now we know. Tomorrow I most likely will not be taking any. If I do, it'll be a fraction of a pill. Wow I have rambled a lot in this log today, sorry if it was annoying. I'm signing off for today, good night to you all and don't let COVID get you
    Last edited by blackafrica; 03-30-2020 at 03:51 PM.

3-31-20, Day 7
    So I ended up not taking another EC pill, my next half-pill will most likely be consumed Thursday. For today, I definitely felt better than I did previously. I figure I won't need a cheat meal for a good amount of time with the EC by my side. If cravings get in the way, I'll have a half pill. My next refeed/free meal will most likely be with my next grocery trip. Which is a little while away as I try to minimize trips outside these days. For now, it's more fish and vegetables for me.
    I've seen lots of others with fat loss logs recording their meals and stuff, so here is my macros for the day:

9.75oz nonfat greek yogurt
    2 fish oil pills
    14 oz tilapia
    8 oz broccoli
    TOTAL: 514cals/96p/8f/15c
    Last edited by blackafrica; Yesterday at 11:20 AM.