RichardGere19 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Is this workout plan good enough?

Hello. I'd like to start working out to get in shape. I've created this plan, but I don't know if it's enough, or should I add or remove something. I don't feel like going to the gym, I'd love to workout at home.

Monday - Push ups variations, dips (mainly chest, shoulders, triceps targeting)
    Wednesday - Running
    Friday - Pull ups variations and deadlifts (back and biceps targeting)

paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Working out is like starting a fire. You can start a fire by rubbing 2 sticks together, or you can start a fire with a match and some lighter fluid. The difference between the 2 is that one is going to be much more difficult and take longer. You are trying to start a fire by rubbing 2 sticks together. If you used a gym, or had a rudimentary home gym, that would be the match/lighter fluid reference.

Oh, well I only have some bars at home and few weights. Gotta wait until this coronavirus situation gets better, so I can hit the gym. Thanks for your reply!

paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There are some stickies at the top of this forum. One is for the Fierce 5. It goes right along with what you are trying to do. It's written for using a full gym, but further in the sticky are some variations for people with limited equipment. Judging by what you said you have, you can probably do the Fierce 5 alternate program with limited equipment.

Will do! Thank you.