user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Ever seen some $hit like this?

Girl never initiates, but all I do is send her a text and tell her im picking her up at 10pm, and I show up and shes ready? She never texts back to confirm, texts back like 50% of the time during the week...Gone out about 6 times like this. She has yet to cancel. Ok, she has initiated one date but thats it, and thats prob because it was a weekend trip but I declined due to work.

I dont know if this is weird or awesome.

savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    u smashing ?

user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by savageoldman View Post
    u smashing ?
    Yes took me till 4th time. Because she showed no normal interest like other females. I'm a miscer but if I'm correct she is extremely submissive or has plenty of guys on rotation and doesn't need attention.
    Kinda creeped out to be honest.

Cazken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cazken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cazken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cazken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cazken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cazken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cazken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cazken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cazken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cazken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cazken will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by user3657 View Post
    Yes took me till 4th time. Because she showed no normal interest like other females. I'm a miscer but if I'm correct she is extremely submissive or has plenty of guys on rotation and doesn't need attention.
    Kinda creeped out to be honest.
    honestly she might be an aspie lol, or some past bs/anxiety

savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    seems weird but if u smashed who cares

SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Girl never initiates, but all I do is send her a text and tell her im picking her up at 10pm, and I show up and shes ready? She never texts back to confirm, texts back like 50% of the time during the week...Gone out about 6 times like this. She has yet to cancel. Ok, she has initiated one date but thats it, and thats prob because it was a weekend trip but I declined due to work.

I dont know if this is weird or awesome.
    If you’re doing most of the texting, STOP. You should not be texting in between dates. After the date, use her initial contact to set up another date, for example, if she messages you after the date and says “thanks for a great night, I really enjoyed myself” you should reply the morning/afternoon after and tell her you enjoyed it too and ask her when she is free.

Set a definite date, and get off the phone, if she texts you in between the dates just keep it short and sweet and always be the first to end the conversation with something like “sorry I have to go I’m really busy with work but I want to hear all about it on Friday”

as a man you should be the leader, you shouldn’t be waiting on her to initiate anything apart from the text; you should be arranging the date, the time, the location etc. This helps her as a woman be In her feminine state.

During the date, ask her questions; give little information about yourself and escalate things. Don’t be afraid to go in for the kiss if the signs are there.

Go on exciting dates, go two or three places on one date, keep it playful and fun.

You need to be a mystery to her and keep all the conversation for the dates ONLY

Originally Posted by SBB1 View Post
    If you’re doing most of the texting, STOP. You should not be texting in between dates. After the date, use her initial contact to set up another date, for example, if she messages you after the date and says “thanks for a great night, I really enjoyed myself” you should reply the morning/afternoon after and tell her you enjoyed it too and ask her when she is free.

Set a definite date, and get off the phone, if she texts you in between the dates just keep it short and sweet and always be the first to end the conversation with something like “sorry I have to go I’m really busy with work but I want to hear all about it on Friday”

as a man you should be the leader, you shouldn’t be waiting on her to initiate anything apart from the text; you should be arranging the date, the time, the location etc. This helps her as a woman be In her feminine state.

During the date, ask her questions; give little information about yourself and escalate things. Don’t be afraid to go in for the kiss if the signs are there.

Go on exciting dates, go two or three places on one date, keep it playful and fun.

You need to be a mystery to her and keep all the conversation for the dates ONLY
    I know I'm a mystery because she has told me she can't read me and she thinks that's why she likes me lol.

But how should I respond when she txts me something like "why does Brian talk to me more then you"? Brian is her friend. And she's always bringing up random guys to make me jealous I don't get it.

SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know I'm a mystery because she has told me she can't read me and she thinks that's why she likes me lol.

But how should I respond when she txts me something like "why does Brian talk to me more then you"? Brian is her friend. And she's always bringing up random guys to make me jealous I don't get it.
    Just be confident and kind of cheeky in your reply, say something like “Brian can keep you entertained when you’re not with me babe”

Women always try to test to see if you really are who you are trying to be, if she ever brings up other guys, just hit her with the same response “they can keep you busy when you’re not with me”

9/10 there aren’t any other guys but she’s telling you this to see if you flip out and act al jealous like 99% of other dudes she dates. If you get all insecure and jealous you’ve blew it.

Just remember, keep the texting to a minimum, always be the one to end the text convo first, be the one asking the questions on the date, she should be doing about 80% of the talking, and you just keep asking the questions.

You’ll be alright man!

Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yes, a lot of girls are like that.. its bizzare
    Bubble Butt Brahs Crew (BBBC) [as a brah, got a bubble butt & I can't deny it]
    Bidet Crew

chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How is she in person in terms of personality and demeanor?

There are some girls who are similar that I've encountered, but I've never experienced it with someone I went on dates with, just very mutually terse hookups.
    Last edited by chaoserver; 03-28-2020 at 02:38 AM.
    Instagram: Kbgofficial
    ^ Bodybuilding, anime, cats, and art

Seven Legendary Anime you've never heard of:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157602303&p=1148307083&posted=1#post1148307083

Someday? Someday my dream will come? One night you will wake up and discover it never happened. It's all turned around on you. It never will. Suddenly you are old. Didn't happen, and it never will, because you were never going to do it anyway.

majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Power play. Be a bit cold to her for a while, she'll level out with the texts.