Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Video games you gave up on almost immediately

for me:

Animal Crossing:New Horizons - the most overhyped game of 2020. I really don't understand what people enjoy about this. It's just boring.

Assasins Creed: Origins - immediately upon playing it, I wondering why don't I play Zelda: Breath of the Wild instead of this? hated the feel of the controls. Never played an Assasins Creed game and this one didn't draw me in.

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night - was expecting a game similar to Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. It is, but if you sucked all the charm of Castlevania and replaced it with a more anime look and boring, forgettable characters instead of the cool characters the Castlevania series had.

Days Gone - an open world Zombie game sounds really cool but I hate the way they did it. Hate the controls, don't care about the characters and hated the opening mission. Feels like a last gen game.

Fallout 4 - never played a Fallout game but was a big fan of Skyrim and saw it was from the same company. Thought it was going to be like Skyrim but set in the future instead of the past. Didn't feel anything like Skyrim. Didn't like controls. Didn't like the opening story and introduction to the game. Gave up on it shortly after.

Fire Emblem: Birth Right - lacks the appeal of Fire Emblem: Awakening. The new castle mechanics they implemented are not really fun. The characters are very boring compared to Awakening.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance - boring looking characters, boring looking art style, boring dialogue, the main character looks pitiful and the first mission is a boring fetch quest. no thanks

Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening remake - I remember really liking the GameBoy version of this game. After playing it, I just didn't care. Should have been a 3DS remake, not on the Switch.

Life is Strange - hard so many good things about this game. got into story based games before like Walking Dead. Downoaded years later and booted up. Hated the art style and saw it's a teen drama where you play as a plain looking 14 yr old teenage girl who's getting bullied in school and looks really sad. Immediately dropped the game after walking to a lighthouse.

Monster Hunter: Iceborne - I should like this game because I liked Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate a lot. The game just didn't click with me. Hated the controls. Hated the way the game refuses to tell you anything. Hated the way online is handled. Just felt too overwhelming to ever really start.

Persona 5 - another game I bought into because of the hype. Love the graphics and music. Didn't care about any of the characters though or really the story. The first castle was a big grind so I did put in a lot of hours but after that, dropped the game and never felt a need to go back. Kinda hate the anime overkill feel of the game.

Pikmin 3 - never played a Pikmin game until this. Cute characters but I didn't find the game itself that fun and don't understand why it's so popular.

Prison Architect - cool concept, not user friendly enough. Game mechanics like plumbing are confusing and the control scheme and menu scheme aren't fun to navigate (just like Sims 4)

Red Dead Redemption 2 - once I got past the polished open world which I enjoyed, I started noticing just how limited the game really is and how much most things don't matter. The story itself I didn't care about. Didn't care about any character other than Arthur. Just like Kingdom Come Deliverance, it introduces a bunch of characters right off the bat that I'm supposed to care about but they're just not interesting. Found the missions meh and chore-like. It's a game I think all gamers should experience for the graphics and fluidity but I never have a desire to go back and play this.

Resident Evil 2 remake - I like the classic controls. Not sure what it is about the new control system of Resident Evil but I just don't like it. I wanna love the game because I know it's a quality game but it's not really a remake, it feels like a new game with the RE:2 aesthetics.

Shovel Knight - dropped the game pretty early on. To me, it seemed like a decent platformer that would have been awesome if it was released in 1993. I have no clue though why people act like it's some sort of godsend to indie games. I just don't get it. Never held my interest to play past the second level.

The Sims 4 - idea of the game sounds cool but I hate the way it's implemented. I hate all the confusing menus and just overall structure of the game

The Walking Dead: The Final Season - booted the game up. Saw you still play as Clementine (which I'm not a fan of but can live with as long as other characters in the game are cool). Come to find, ALL the main characters are kids. Quit the game immediately.

The Witcher 3 - quit the game after not being able to defeat the first boss, I think it's a Griffin. The game just did not click with me. Thought it was going to be more user friendly and like a more advanced Skyrim but it just felt really rigid. Hated the controls and didn't care about the story.

WWE2k20 - garbage quality game. 2k should be boycotted and forced to repay people money for buying this abomination.
    Last edited by Rexcalibr; 03-25-2020 at 02:49 AM.
    -best poster of 2017 (haters are jealous as fuk lol ya'll can't see me i stay crispy)

ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Far Cry 5

Trash game
    if you need someone to chat with, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

Brotatoch1p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brotatoch1p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brotatoch1p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brotatoch1p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brotatoch1p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brotatoch1p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brotatoch1p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brotatoch1p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brotatoch1p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brotatoch1p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brotatoch1p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Glad im not the only one. Something must have really changed after 2012 because before that I remember enjoying almost any game even though the graphics and hardware were much weaker.
    Now a guy can't find any games worth playing for more than a few hours max. (Usually about 2 mins realistically) Must be some kind of gaming mafia, manipulating people into buying their crappy games by hiring a pro to do the video editing to make it look as appealing as possible (obviously) but that isn't enough to create the hype that these shiet games keep getting.
    They must also hire an army of neckbeards with every release (probably after) to spam the internet with positive hype about the games. (Srs)

Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Monster Hunter as soon as i beat 1-2 monsters i was like **** this **** this gamee is terrible. Monsters was glitching all over the place their attack animations were terrible and gameplay was ****. Look for mondter for 15 minutes find monster hit the monster few times chase it for 2 mins hit it again few times chase it for few mins look for the monster hit it few times chase it few times.

Resident Evil 2 remake - I dunno boring af game to me just lots of walking and looking for ****. Its just a constant find this find that and hated combot system where i put down a zombie and its back up a minute later.

From your list OP i loved Days Gone probably in my top 10 favorite single-player games possibly top 5. Absolutely loved the story and it got me hooked from the start to the end. Beat the game in 3-4 days and its a long fukkkin game.
    Last edited by Weezy32; 03-25-2020 at 02:05 AM.
    Atlanta Falcons!!!

Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll probably get negged for this. but Skyrim. I did the mage questline and then had no interest in doing anything. I had the same problem with Morrowwind. I enjoy the concept of the game and the lore of the world more than I actually enjoy playing. Combat is just too garbage.
    Free Men Don't Ask
    Download this gun: https://lbry.tv/@Deterrence-Dispensed:2
    glock 17 lower: https://lbry.tv/@Deterrence-Dispensed:2/FMDA-G17-F17-Update:b
    ar15 lower: https://lbry.tv/@Deterrence-Dispensed:2/AR15000-IvanTheTroll:b

Disclaimer: all content posted by Techriding101 is purely for roleplay purposes

phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Witcher 3. Twice. Third time I tried, it became one my favourite PS4 games.

Day Of The Tentacle. Wasn't funny, had no nostalgia for it and don't think I should of been remastered.

Rebel Galaxy. Cool soundtrack and thats about it.

Conan Exiles. Didn't like anything about it.

Titan Quest. Not really into the Greek mythology theme and theres tonnes of other RPGs.

Yakuza Kiwami. Combat was fun, minigames weren't and the unvoiced dialogue gets old pretty quick.

Another World. Old controls, awkward to play.

LtGoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LtGoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LtGoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LtGoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LtGoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LtGoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LtGoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LtGoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LtGoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LtGoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LtGoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Witcher 3

Most overrated game of all time. Nothing redeeming about that game
    And on the 8th day, the Lord opened the first Chick Fil A

IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Metal Gear Solid 5. Absolutely trash and almost ruined the franchise for me. I loved all the prior games but this game shifted the dynamics of the series completely. Didn't even feel like a MGS game.

ClivesTriceps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClivesTriceps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClivesTriceps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClivesTriceps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClivesTriceps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClivesTriceps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClivesTriceps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClivesTriceps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClivesTriceps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClivesTriceps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClivesTriceps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Jedi Fallen Order, Fallout 4
    Yellow Fever Crew
    Rawdog Crew
    Trump 2020

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    God damn OP, maybe take a few minutes to look into a game before purchasing? I don't think there has been a game in the past decade I have purchased and ended up not liking. Just demos, last being FF7 remake.

Originally Posted by IronProdigy View Post
    Metal Gear Solid 5. Absolutely trash and almost ruined the franchise for me. I loved all the prior games but this game shifted the dynamics of the series completely. Didn't even feel like a MGS game.
    Wow, loved MGS5, although the story sucked I think the gam eplay was by far the best in the series and I do think most people agree with that.

rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well you managed to list a few of my favorites which surprised me because I was pretty sure I was one of the more negative critics of modern gaming so all I have to say is welcome to the club!

However RE2 remake and the witcher 3 are masterpieces when compared against modern gaming. Maybe not against your personal expectations if you've stepped away from gaming for a while, but they're pretty good for what they are.

RDR2 is also fantastic IMO.

The rest kinda piss me of TBH.
    RIP George Kirby

rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    God damn OP, maybe take a few minutes to look into a game before purchasing? I don't think there has been a game in the past decade I have purchased and ended up not liking. Just demos, last being FF7 remake.

Wow, loved MGS5, although the story sucked I think the gam eplay was by far the best in the series and I do think most people agree with that.
    Gameplay was top tier but we saw that coming from peacewalker.

I thought the storyline is the best in the series. I hated it 100% at first then I realized I just hated myself for being a kojima fan. So I stopped being a kojima fan. He kinda reminds me of the band Tool that just chits on their fans for being fans. Then that walking/delivery sim came out....
    RIP George Kirby

Brotatoch1p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brotatoch1p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brotatoch1p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brotatoch1p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brotatoch1p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brotatoch1p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brotatoch1p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brotatoch1p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brotatoch1p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brotatoch1p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brotatoch1p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

We get it dude, you are the kind of guy that can have a blast just watchin paint dry probably, dont need to brag about it.

JuicedMayhem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicedMayhem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicedMayhem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicedMayhem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicedMayhem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicedMayhem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicedMayhem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicedMayhem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicedMayhem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicedMayhem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicedMayhem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bloodborne

Fuk that game

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Brotatoch1p View Post
    We get it dude, you are the kind of guy that can have a blast just watchin paint dry probably, dont need to brag about it.
    Not the case at all, I play a small fraction of games compared to the average gamer. I just know what I am not going to like and avoid it.

Although I just thought of one, after much pressuring from people I tried Fortnite and hated it even more than I had thought I would.

Originally Posted by JuicedMayhem View Post
    Bloodborne

Fuk that game
    Difficulty related give up? Everyone says that there is one boos many give up on but if you make it past that one you are golden and love the game.

JuicedMayhem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicedMayhem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicedMayhem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicedMayhem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicedMayhem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicedMayhem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicedMayhem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicedMayhem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicedMayhem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicedMayhem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicedMayhem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Difficulty related give up? Everyone says that there is one boos many give up on but if you make it past that one you are golden and love the game.
    I beat the first boss, then could never get passed the second boss father something, can’t remember his name. I usually love horror but also something about the aesthetic of this game was off putting. I kept trying to enjoy it but having to backtrack every time I get killed and travel 20 minutes through uninteresting crap to try and beat that boss again I just realized I was not enjoying the game one bit and gave it to a friend for free.

Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Goddamn you suck OP

Can't think of anything I gave up on almost immediately other than random downloaded games from gamepass. Any game I bought, I knew what i was getting into beforehand. Do you read reviews or watch youtube videos at all?

Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    Goddamn you suck OP

Can't think of anything I gave up on almost immediately other than random downloaded games from gamepass. Any game I bought, I knew what i was getting into beforehand. Do you read reviews or watch youtube videos at all?
    You beat enter the gungeon
    RIP George Kirby

Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rectifryer View Post
    You beat enter the gungeon
    Everything but the old king and resourceful rat. Unlocked all the playable characters. Still some secret chit and unlockable guns I don't have yet. Favorite Indie game out for me right now. You?

Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by phillipsanchez View Post
    Day Of The Tentacle. Wasn't funny, had no nostalgia for it and don't think I should of been remastered.
    maybe not good enough to be remastered but it was great for its time and has a lot of charm
    -best poster of 2017 (haters are jealous as fuk lol ya'll can't see me i stay crispy)

Visel is a name known to all. (+5000) Visel is a name known to all. (+5000) Visel is a name known to all. (+5000) Visel is a name known to all. (+5000) Visel is a name known to all. (+5000) Visel is a name known to all. (+5000) Visel is a name known to all. (+5000) Visel is a name known to all. (+5000) Visel is a name known to all. (+5000) Visel is a name known to all. (+5000) Visel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    From memory:

Assassin's Creed: Origins: I haven't kept up with the series since after AC:Brotherhood, I don't understand the convoluted story. I thought the crafting elements were cool, and it felt more RPGish, and the graphics were amazing, but other games and other priorities came into play when I had my hands on this game. Never got passed the first zone/area.

Far Cry 2/3/4: Every time I think I'm gonna really enjoy a Far Cry for the story and mechanics, I get a few of the crafting things done, kill some animals, unlock a sniper or 2, pursue some shenanigans with a vehicle, and then get bored as hell with zero ambition to see how the story unfolds.

Just Cause 1: Ran around killed things a bit and didn't like how artificial and lifeless the world was, when I could just play an RPG instead. Also for this reason, I don't think I ever got the sequel, but at least it had a much needed addition of multiplayer.

Metro 2033: I'll be honest. When I first played it there was a hard part in the beginning that I got frustrated with, and I'm pretty sure my gaming PC at the time could barely run it. The story didn't captivate me enough to play it thereafter.

Stalker: Call of Pripyat: Maybe I was too young to understand what was going on in the game, but it felt like a paranormal unpolished Fallout/Metro. Tried getting back into it a few years ago but CBA to get any missions done.

Those are just a few from the top of my head. If I was to go back and actually play any one of them from beginning to end, I'd probably go with either Metro 2033 or Assassin's Creed: Origins. The former has a story, and sequels, which are highly regarded, and I'm older now with more patience and competence. The latter has the better gameplay in my opinion, better eye candy, and despite the convoluted story of the series itself, I remember thinking some of the character-specific storyline was dramatic.
    Last edited by Visel; 03-25-2020 at 06:50 AM.

Although I just thought of one, after much pressuring from people I tried Fortnite and hated it even more than I had thought I would.

Ah, that's the one I couldn't think of. Fuk Fortnite.

Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    Ah, that's the one I couldn't think of. Fuk Fortnite.
    Our minds will block out bad memories to protect us.

leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The new God of War.

Only stopped because I was like, "Maybe I should play the first 3 first" and just never got around to it.

Originally Posted by leafs43 View Post
    The new God of War.

Only stopped because I was like, "Maybe I should play the first 3 first" and just never got around to it.
    I wouldn't waste my time with the first 3 at this point TBH. They didn't age well.

bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigcat3655 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Battlefield 1 and 5. I spent way too much time playing BF4 and I still love that game. Was super excited about BF1 because I'm big into WW1 history and thought a WW1 game would be win/win but it's not great. Only played it a few times.

Red Dead Redemption 2 is a real disappointed. 1 is so much better in every way. I also don't like the storyline being a truly bad guy in 2. I liked having ability in Marston's world to pick and like to choose good or bad.

My surprise game I love is R6Seige. Full on addicted to that game right now. Only think I'd add is an Old West version where the missions, character, settings, weapons, and abilities were toned down. Not sure if feasible or not. But would be cool

RaibeartBruis RaibeartBruis RaibeartBruis RaibeartBruis RaibeartBruis RaibeartBruis RaibeartBruis RaibeartBruis RaibeartBruis RaibeartBruis RaibeartBruis
    The COD last year. Controls felt horrible, very sluggish.
    High Test Crew

Smack City Crew

Tehcelltech is a name known to all. (+5000) Tehcelltech is a name known to all. (+5000) Tehcelltech is a name known to all. (+5000) Tehcelltech is a name known to all. (+5000) Tehcelltech is a name known to all. (+5000) Tehcelltech is a name known to all. (+5000) Tehcelltech is a name known to all. (+5000) Tehcelltech is a name known to all. (+5000) Tehcelltech is a name known to all. (+5000) Tehcelltech is a name known to all. (+5000) Tehcelltech is a name known to all. (+5000)
    RDR2 for the pc, I just didn't like the controls and some of the gameplay mechanics. Though, with a few adjustments I think I could play the **** out of it.
    Bench 355 paused
    Squat 435 to parallel
    Deadlift 515 conventional, beltless, strapless

sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    OP it sounds like you just have ADD when it comes to gaming in general.

But for me Witcher 3. Think I've put 40-50 hours in it so far but I was like meh it's going to take forever to explore every landmark so I decided to play other games. I'll definitely come back to it though. Skyrim as well, will eventually get back to it. Preferring games that don't take 1000 hours to complete all the content.

BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP: You are wasting a lot of money on games. Do you ever play the demo's before you try?
    --There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

--Are you eating while you are reading this? You should be... --hrdgain81

--The proper plural form of the Latin adjective biceps is bicipites, a form not in general English use. Instead, biceps is used in both singular and plural (i.e., when referring to both arms). The form bicep [sic], although common even in professional contexts, is considered incorrect. (from Wikipedia)