DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Watch: Couple casually loots coronavirus supplies from san francisco walgreens

https://www.infowars.com/watch-coupl...sco-walgreens/

Lol just lol @ municipalities that give criminals a green light to steal, amongst other things (chit in public, do drugs in public, etc.).

Guaranteed that they would punish law abiding citizens who defend themselves or their property.

LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=178174471

literally posted in my thread a few days ago and said "But an "invisible enemy" as they call it, and trump saying he's a "wartime" president.. Give me a break, is just more evidence that the powers that be have engineered this crisis (yes it's still a real pandemic but wouldn't end our species) for the SOLE purpose of causing economic hardship, increasing theft, robbery, looting, murder, and then further forcing martial law and a federal government lockdown."

also said in same thread

"I predicted a series of bank robberies and store robberies which will force a martial law being imposed nationwide possibly as I am 100% certain this virus situation wont go away for at the very least another 2-3 months but most likely until elections. So martial law will be done. trump will do it because he fuking would love to be the president with all the power knowing that martial law means he is essentially a quasi dictator and has more power than the Senate, the House, and the Judiciary System."

I could be wrong as SF is an exception, however, give it enough time and every city will become SF forcing martial law. if I am wrong omg then people can neg me to oblivioun

DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LamboBrah View Post
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=178174471

literally posted in my thread a few days ago and said "But an "invisible enemy" as they call it, and trump saying he's a "wartime" president.. Give me a break, is just more evidence that the powers that be have engineered this crisis (yes it's still a real pandemic but wouldn't end our species) for the SOLE purpose of causing economic hardship, increasing theft, robbery, looting, murder, and then further forcing martial law and a federal government lockdown."

also said in same thread

"I predicted a series of bank robberies and store robberies which will force a martial law being imposed nationwide possibly as I am 100% certain this virus situation wont go away for at the very least another 2-3 months but most likely until elections. So martial law will be done. trump will do it because he fuking would love to be the president with all the power knowing that martial law means he is essentially a quasi dictator and has more power than the Senate, the House, and the Judiciary System."

I could be wrong as SF is an exception, however, give it enough time and every city will become SF forcing martial law. if I am wrong omg then people can neg me to oblivioun

Stop doing methamphetamine. You are destroying your mind and body.

LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah
    Originally Posted by DDSF1 View Post
    Stop doing methamphetamine. You are destroying your mind and body.
    I dont do that wtf

Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yep that looks about right for here in SF

Brb stop at a gas station during my work day and see a street person come in, stuff their pockets with Gatorade, make themselves a hotdog with all the toppings, and stroll out casually without paying.
    Brb can't walk around downtown without poorcels giving me some sob story about why they need money
    Brb methhead with butt hanging out of tattered filthy sweatpants stood in the middle of the street chugging a 1/5th of Captain Morgan and made me miss my green light today

That said they generally leave regular people out of their crimes can't say it's any worse than 20 years ago when there were less homeless but thousands of gang bangers looking to violently Rob you then shoot at crowds of people thinking one of them was a rival gang member's cousin's friends's sister's mailman.

Basically this city is a piece of chit with beautiful views.
    HTC
    Proud Dad crew
    6'4" height of the gods

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Peacening View Post
    Yep that looks about right for here in SF

Brb stop at a gas station during my work day and see a street person come in, stuff their pockets with Gatorade, make themselves a hotdog with all the toppings, and stroll out casually without paying.
    Brb can't walk around downtown without poorcels giving me some sob story about why they need money
    Brb methhead with butt hanging out of tattered filthy sweatpants stood in the middle of the street chugging a 1/5th of Captain Morgan and made me miss my green light today

That said they generally leave regular people out of their crimes can't say it's any worse than 20 years ago when there were less homeless but thousands of gang bangers looking to violently Rob you then shoot at crowds of people thinking one of them was a rival gang member's cousin's friends's sister's mailman.

Basically this city is a piece of chit with beautiful views.
    And yet.... you stay.

Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I dont do that wtf
    Denial is one of the hallmarks of addiction.

kcadrenalin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kcadrenalin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kcadrenalin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kcadrenalin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kcadrenalin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kcadrenalin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kcadrenalin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kcadrenalin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kcadrenalin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kcadrenalin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kcadrenalin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You all complain too much.

San Francisco is woke and that is all that matters.
    ________

MFC

________
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -Benjamin Franklin
    Lives in Kansas City, Fort Worth, and Mt. Airy Crew

Originally Posted by kcadrenalin View Post
    You all complain too much.

San Francisco is woke and that is all that matters.

Indeed, I recite the tenets of post-colonial critical theory every morning as I gaze teary-eyed at a portrait of Lenin.

Long live the revolution.

RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I dont do that wtf
    Yes, you are just another TDS infected dolt.

BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They can't be bothered to enforce the law, as they are too busy arresting business owners who stay open.
    ***Alabama Crimson Tide***

"Luck is when preparation meets opportunity." - Vince Lombardi

HaiMeesk is a name known to all. (+5000) HaiMeesk is a name known to all. (+5000) HaiMeesk is a name known to all. (+5000) HaiMeesk is a name known to all. (+5000) HaiMeesk is a name known to all. (+5000) HaiMeesk is a name known to all. (+5000) HaiMeesk is a name known to all. (+5000) HaiMeesk is a name known to all. (+5000) HaiMeesk is a name known to all. (+5000) HaiMeesk is a name known to all. (+5000) HaiMeesk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    And yet.... you stay.
    They're masochists.
    *** Female Ass Worshiper ***
    *** Girls don't fart or poop crew ***
    *** Boston Sports Crew ***
    *** Always uses "effect" rather than "affect" crew ***
    *** 603 Live Free or Die crew ***

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    And yet.... you stay.
    Originally Posted by HaiMeesk View Post
    They're masochists.
    It feeds their ego because they think living there puts them above the "flyover" states and towns.
    Oh my God please help me waist deep in the river can you hear my plea
    He says son you come like a begger in the streets
    you might make it boy but by the skin of your teeth.

I rambled with the worst of them
    fell in love with a harlequin
    Saw the darkest hearts of men
    And I saw myself staring back again, and I saw myself staring back again...

exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this is what happens when you pass idiotic bills.

Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    It feeds their ego because they think living there puts them above the "flyover" states and towns.
    I had a former coworker who insisted on living in the city and doing the commute to the peninsula because "it's so suburban and boring man"

He had to have furniture custom made for the bug infested 600 square foot chitbox he and his wife lived in, then her brother moved in with them and last I heard they had a kid.

Those are the people that sneered when I told them my employer here in Texas was hiring and they could make the same salary here just live in a nice house and not worry about crackheads or homeless.

ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The San Fran leadership is trying to kill the city - its the only thing that makes sense.

Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A true sanctuary
    You wanna go to jail or you wanna go home?