Sujith28 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Personal Traaining

Since everything is turning to these days, can a personal trainer also become virtual?

It struck me yesterday when I was watching AVATAR. The news from around the globe suggests how advanced we are. The technology capability may allow us to impart such an idea and make it reality. But how effective it would be?

Can machines programmed with codes and algorithms effectively help people to lose weight?

Some personal bloggers opine that just like in any task a VA can help people to prepare a personal work-out chart and guide through it effectively, just like in the business process. And it can help to achieve health goals.

"When life can get very busy with clients and customers it becomes very difficult to do what it takes to reach higher levels of success. A Virtual Assistant will be there for you when this happens and s/he will ensure that you stay on track".

To me, this VA assistant idea seems great. What do you guys think?
    Last edited by Sujith28; 03-26-2020 at 03:53 AM. Reason: rephrase

Salonen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    All our life due to current circumstances move to online mode. So why personal training can't become virtual. I have a trainer of mine who posts videos with exercises every day to our - to me it is gorgeous!
    Samuli Salonen,
    business analytic

Sujith28 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Exactly my point.
    Listen to these points shared by an expert.
    It’s great that you want to concentrate on your clients in training them and want to be efficient and do what you do best. Working more doesn't always work, you may want to raise your fees instead and concentrate on a realistic workload. Well, a virtual assistant is a contact made over the internet that assists in day-to-day tasks. Here are the things that a virtual assistant can do for your small fitness gym

Handling calls, managing your calendar & appointments, scheduling training sessions & classes, email & phone follow ups to check if diet and exercise is being followed by clients, sending out meal plans, follow ups on regular classes and upgrades or any new programs or boot camp sessions.
    Managing your schedules, updating your databases and class schedules on mind-body, trainerize or other CRM’s. Client follow ups & reminders, updating your team’s calendar and schedules, coordinating group activities, managing your internal database, logging in hours of your team, therapists or trainers on your payroll software and more.
    They update & manage your pages with latest news in your industry, share interesting facts and figures, engage with people, manage your instagram, facebook, pinterest, twitter, linkedin profiles. Reply back to inquiries generated on social platforms, entering them in your generic database, connecting with your audience in more personalized and unique way and all those tasks that you never get the time to do yourself.
    Preparing invoices, maintaining health & progress charts or records of your clients, tracking their progress, making follow up calls, email marketing, referrals & feedback calls, signing up new clients, updating all records, shortlisting resumes, maintaining all staff records & logs.
    Research on web for latest superfoods, trending exercises, diet plans, therapies and any other research task. Plan, co-ordinate with your clients for your latest boot camp signups, work on research for your book release, organize and plan any new classes that you are taking up or promoting. Updating your website with new gear, products, you are selling.