Stonecold0469 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stonecold0469 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stonecold0469 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stonecold0469 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stonecold0469 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stonecold0469 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stonecold0469 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stonecold0469 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stonecold0469 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stonecold0469 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stonecold0469 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

From huge to 200 pounds! Help me out!

***IF IT IS POSTED ON THE WRONG SECTION LET ME KNOW***

Hello guys! I'm a fatty, always have been and probably will always be! Lol. So, let me do some history.

I was a kid born weighing 12.2 pounds. So I've always been big. Now, around 4-5 years ago i had surgery on my left foot thanks to two broken tendons in it. So i was around a year and a few months sitting at home, gaining weight, eating one or two times a day since i was alone and wife had to work.

Long story short, i got surgery weighting 286 pounds and ended up weighing 367 pounds. So now, I'm eating better, got a personal trainer and doing exercise three times a week and if work lets me, around 5 times a week.

I'm 32 year old fella, 5'11", now weighing weekly around 297-305. So here's the deal, i don't wanna be skinny, i want to stay a bit overweight, i don't know, maybe 20-40 pounds over ideal weight. My end goal is to be stronger (and maybe healthy...lololol)

So I'm looking to get some suplements and a few proteins in my body. I'm in no diet, just eating better, no supplements, no vitamins, nothing. I got a list from my trainer of things i could use for weight loss and getting stronger.

Here's what i got:

-Green tea (None in me)

-Eat eggs for breakfast (weekly i eat at least 6 eggs)

-Probiotics (don't even know what this is)

-Glucommanan (read above, lol)

-Whey Protein

Whatcha guys think? I would love the most clean supplements. Any more info i could get, I'll receive!

Please help a fellow big man reach his goals of Being at least on ideal weight and strong too!

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Stonecold0469 View Post
    ***IF IT IS POSTED ON THE WRONG SECTION LET ME KNOW***

Hello guys! I'm a fatty, always have been and probably will always be! Lol. So, let me do some history.

I was a kid born weighing 12.2 pounds. So I've always been big. Now, around 4-5 years ago i had surgery on my left foot thanks to two broken tendons in it. So i was around a year and a few months sitting at home, gaining weight, eating one or two times a day since i was alone and wife had to work.

Long story short, i got surgery weighting 286 pounds and ended up weighing 367 pounds. So now, I'm eating better, got a personal trainer and doing exercise three times a week and if work lets me, around 5 times a week.

I'm 32 year old fella, 5'11", now weighing weekly around 297-305. So here's the deal, i don't wanna be skinny, i want to stay a bit overweight, i don't know, maybe 20-40 pounds over ideal weight. My end goal is to be stronger (and maybe healthy...lololol)

So I'm looking to get some suplements and a few proteins in my body. I'm in no diet, just eating better, no supplements, no vitamins, nothing. I got a list from my trainer of things i could use for weight loss and getting stronger.

Here's what i got:

-Green tea (None in me)

-Eat eggs for breakfast (weekly i eat at least 6 eggs)

-Probiotics (don't even know what this is)

-Glucommanan (read above, lol)

-Whey Protein

Whatcha guys think? I would love the most clean supplements. Any more info i could get, I'll receive!

Please help a fellow big man reach his goals of Being at least on ideal weight and strong too!
    Why have you bought supplements if you don’t know what they do?

Green tea is good for general health and eggs are eggs and we know the benefits.

Probiotics are good for gut health. Glucommanan is just a low calorie fibre and whey is whey.

From what you’ve stated, you can easily achieve your goals with simply eating less of what you’re already eating. Supps are a waste of cash and, by the sound of it, so is your trainer.
    Strong & Unstable

stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Go back to the trainer and make them give you a "diet" or nutrition plan before doing anything else. If your trainer isn't willing to do that find a new one.

Once that is in place for a couple weeks check back in here and we can give you some advice.

Cellucor Nutrabolt Lead Representative
    w/ Burntreality :)

Stonecold0469 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stonecold0469 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stonecold0469 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stonecold0469 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stonecold0469 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stonecold0469 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stonecold0469 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stonecold0469 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stonecold0469 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stonecold0469 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stonecold0469 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by faipdeooiad View Post
    Why have you bought supplements if you don’t know what they do?

Green tea is good for general health and eggs are eggs and we know the benefits.

Probiotics are good for gut health. Glucommanan is just a low calorie fibre and whey is whey.

From what you’ve stated, you can easily achieve your goals with simply eating less of what you’re already eating. Supps are a waste of cash and, by the sound of it, so is your trainer.

Thanks for your reply! I haven't bought anything, just wanted to hear more on the list my trainer mentioned, since he also sells products in his place, just wanted to make sure if any of those things really work/help out.

He is a vegan type of guy. He has recommended a few things which have helped throughout the way, but, we always end up in why eat a broccoli when i can eat steak!

Originally Posted by stad0203 View Post
    Go back to the trainer and make them give you a "diet" or nutrition plan before doing anything else. If your trainer isn't willing to do that find a new one.

Once that is in place for a couple weeks check back in here and we can give you some advice.
    To be honest, he has tried to! I'm just adjusting to eating healthier, been eating animals my whole life! (Like a lot of it) so I've been doing a few changes in my nutrition, its been challenging, but, i keep learning and keep finding ways to integrate what he tells me to my diet. Now only animals i eat are chicken & turkey breast! I'm not easy when it comes to changing my food (hense why I'm still a fatty) but, I'm doing it!

stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Stonecold0469 View Post
    To be honest, he has tried to! I'm just adjusting to eating healthier, been eating animals my whole life! (Like a lot of it) so I've been doing a few changes in my nutrition, its been challenging, but, i keep learning and keep finding ways to integrate what he tells me to my diet. Now only animals i eat are chicken & turkey breast! I'm not easy when it comes to changing my food (hense why I'm still a fatty) but, I'm doing it!
    Good to know man, I would make this your #1 goal then. Your body is only going to change once you change what you put it in. Try some small changes each week or two and you'll get there!

Cellucor Nutrabolt Lead Representative
    w/ Burntreality :)

majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You need proper nutrition and a smart workout. Supplements aren't really doing much if anything. Probiotics will help keep your digestion and bowel movement regular beyond that you're wasting your money with the rest of it.

acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd say you can skip the probiotics and glucommanan.