Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Covid 19 Dating

chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by InsanePain11 View Post
    Got a few matches on Bumble/tinder. I've been disciplined with the shelter in place, but I did try to meet this one girl from Bumble. She agreed to meet this Fri and then all of a sudden boom, she either deleted me or her account. I'd like to say I didn't care but it was a bit of a gut punch since we had been chatting for a while..I normally wouldn't message so long before meeting, but I did in this case because of the unique situation. The thing that was weird is that she seemed super nice and was putting effort into her messages also.Honestly I think she may have deleted me after she asked for my IG and I just started one recently and I had barely any pics (which I mentioned) Oh well if that's the case, good riddance. I admit it stings a bit though to get your hopes up and then get deleted. Makes me want to delete the apps and not look back.
    Your mistake is getting your hopes up before meeting someone. Chicks can be flakey, even if they are sending nudes, excitedly texting you to meet up etc.

Don't beat yourself up over it or be disappointed, they just always wanted attention, got nervous, who knows, but nothing you could have done would have shifted things.
    Seven Legendary Anime you've never heard of:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157602303&p=1148307083&posted=1#post1148307083

Someday? Someday my dream will come? One night you will wake up and discover it never happened. It's all turned around on you. It never will. Suddenly you are old. Didn't happen, and it never will, because you were never going to do it anyway.

rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    girl straight up said she'd be dtf if it weren't for covid and being immunocompromised..I'm 99.9999% sure im going to get bored talking to her before I can smash. can't believe im being cucked by a virus

Lasik2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lasik2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lasik2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lasik2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lasik2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lasik2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lasik2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lasik2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lasik2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lasik2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lasik2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    so ****ing mad, was in the best shape of my life, so many girls i could of phucked **** this covid

but tbh, usually i regret random tinder hook ups

JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rikugunchusa View Post
    girl straight up said she'd be dtf if it weren't for covid and being immunocompromised..I'm 99.9999% sure im going to get bored talking to her before I can smash. can't believe im being cucked by a virus
    I'm in the exact same boat

chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If its any condolence, theres a large chance shes not actually DTF and is just looking for someone to talk to/attention, srs.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157602303&p=1148307083&posted=1#post1148307083

Someday? Someday my dream will come? One night you will wake up and discover it never happened. It's all turned around on you. It never will. Suddenly you are old. Didn't happen, and it never will, because you were never going to do it anyway.

Registered User BorderPatrol505's Avatar
    BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Nicklol View Post
    nope..
    none of them want to meet and not getting any new convos going on the apps.

im sure these girls are making exceptions for chads and going over to fuk..
    there should be a surge of new users on these sites but no new matches for me really..

i had my fuk buddy over earlier. she doesnt really care and her clinic is shut down for now
    Matches are up almost 2.5x in California. Id assume it's the same everywhere

rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by chaoserver View Post
    If its any condolence, theres a large chance shes not actually DTF and is just looking for someone to talk to/attention, srs.
    In the back of my head thats what i've been thinking too. She's started sending me some saucy pics and was hyping me up about how good a flirt I am but i guess i'm just wary of anything someone from online dating says

In the back of my head thats what i've been thinking too. She's started sending me some saucy pics and was hyping me up about how good a flirt I am but i guess i'm just wary of anything someone from online dating says
    Girls who are actually trying to meet will meet you and genuinely push for it/accept an invitation swiftly. Thats really the beginning and the end of it, nudes mean very little, hell a good amount of the time my most raunchy encounters are with the girls who were semi reserved while texting.

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I deleted apps right when chit started to hit the fan a couple weeks ago but was getting tons of matches/numbers once curfew, stay at home measures started taking place. Pretty girls too. Invited all straight to my place since everything is closed. Most flaked, went NC, came up with coronavirus excuse, etc...one didn't.

Cute 24yo Colombian chick. She arrives and starts sneezing like 1 min after we meet. We watched TV, ordered Ubereats, etc...she kept blowing her nose, and said she lost her sense of taste when I asked how the food was. She claimed she "just" had the "flu" or "allergies" and I was like those are very different. Think it was due to her English, so I assumed she meant allergies, and asked if she had the Coronavirus. She said she didn't...

Long story short she stayed the night, used all my Kleenex, and I've been having chest pains for the last two weeks. Woke up today with a dry caugh and feeling feverish. Will probably take a PTO day even though wfh, I have zoom meetings all day and feel like chit.

Tldr; stay safe

LoLBrah69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoLBrah69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoLBrah69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoLBrah69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoLBrah69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoLBrah69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoLBrah69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoLBrah69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoLBrah69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoLBrah69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoLBrah69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post
    I deleted apps right when chit started to hit the fan a couple weeks ago but was getting tons of matches/numbers once curfew, stay at home measures started taking place. Pretty girls too. Invited all straight to my place since everything is closed. Most flaked, went NC, came up with coronavirus excuse, etc...one didn't.

Cute 24yo Colombian chick. She arrives and starts sneezing like 1 min after we meet. We watched TV, ordered Ubereats, etc...she kept blowing her nose, and said she lost her sense of taste when I asked how the food was. She claimed she "just" had the "flu" or "allergies" and I was like those are very different. Think it was due to her English, so I assumed she meant allergies, and asked if she had the Coronavirus. She said she didn't...

Long story short she stayed the night, used all my Kleenex, and I've been having chest pains for the last two weeks. Woke up today with a dry caugh and feeling feverish. Will probably take a PTO day even though wfh, I have zoom meetings all day and feel like chit.

Tldr; stay safe
    Honestly, you deserve it.
    When Trump faces a reality she can't stand, she becomes highly emotional and illogical. Every crisis is met by histrionics, tantrums and an inability to deal with facts. "Its a HOAX! Its a FRAUD!"

The emotion then becomes the reality. Those of us with girlfriends are familiar with this phenomena. Donald Trump menstruating 24/7: "Blood coming out of his eyes, blood coming out of his WHEREVER."

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BritishTwit View Post
    WTF man!! Sorry to hear that. Take care of yoself.
    Thanks brah

Originally Posted by LoLBrah69 View Post
    Honestly, you deserve it.
    Yeah I asked her how she felt and she said she was fine, so just assumed she had allergies. There was a point at the beginning of the night were I thought to myself "spade, dafuq are you doin? Bish prolly has wuhan virus" and was thinking about sending her home, but thought with my dink not my head. Didn't take a PTO day as not feeling feverish anymore but have this brain fog like feel sluggish and the chest tightness is freaking me out. Not sure if shortness of breath is from anxiety, but it's not to the point I'm grasping for air, just can't take a full deep breath. Like stops a second before my lungs would have taken air all the way in.

Pretty sure I had the(or a) virus in late Feb. For like two weeks had a nasty dry caugh would grasp for air while caughing and couldn't get air. Had fever for 2-3 days. This was before things started getting crazy here so I didn't think anything of it. The fever went away and after a couple weeks the caugh did too.

So if and that's a big if I had / have this thing it's possible I didn't fully recover before or I have a mutated version, which seems less severe since I don't have a fever / bad caugh atm, minus the chest discomfort, which is strange af.

Also should note I don't remember the last time I was sick. Maybe over a year ago I took a day off work bc I wasn't feeling well.

cannon300 is just really nice. (+1000) cannon300 is just really nice. (+1000) cannon300 is just really nice. (+1000) cannon300 is just really nice. (+1000) cannon300 is just really nice. (+1000) cannon300 is just really nice. (+1000) cannon300 is just really nice. (+1000) cannon300 is just really nice. (+1000) cannon300 is just really nice. (+1000) cannon300 is just really nice. (+1000) cannon300 is just really nice. (+1000)
    To me dating apps feel forced and pretentious at the best of times, so with this coronavirus I’m even more sceptical that a lot of girls just want attention/validation. OP you hit the nail on the head, I’m not being someone’s text buddy when there’s no guarantee we’d meet up after quarantine anyway.

Originally Posted by chaoserver View Post
    Girls who are actually trying to meet will meet you and genuinely push for it/accept an invitation swiftly. Thats really the beginning and the end of it, nudes mean very little, hell a good amount of the time my most raunchy encounters are with the girls who were semi reserved while texting.
    yep, same.

What are you guys doing with the sloots who want to meet up after this all blows over?

Are you keeping sporadic contact with them or what

SlootSlayinGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlayinGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlayinGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlayinGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlayinGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlayinGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlayinGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlayinGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlayinGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlayinGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlayinGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post

Tldr; stay safe
    Was the pooooosssey worth it tho?

Registered Anti-Racist trapspot's Avatar
    trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is pretty tricky tbh. There are absolutely still guys/gals in big cities who live alone that are meeting up thru tinder/bumble (I did recently with a couple of 5/10's, meh), but the quarantine lock-down rules keep getting stricter and stricter, and the death rate keeps rising. The issue now is that guys are getting even lonlier and will bombard girls on these apps with all sorts of messages in hopes that they will meet up after the quarantine, but lettuce beef cereal, these chicks don't gaf about most of these dudes. Now, these dudes are just there desperately messaging them as as instragram-type validation. Your best bet is sporadic contact

Try your luck on the apps if you want. There really is no other way for now. But I surmise that once this is over, cold approaching will become a thing again
    NYC crew
    BLM and Antifa crew
    Defund the police until they reform crew
    Islam was right about men crew

Originally Posted by SlootSlayinGod View Post
    Was the pooooosssey worth it tho?
    It was ok. Thinking about calling her over for a round 2 but we've both been nc with each other since and I'm trying to be celibate for a while.

Dale1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dale1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dale1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dale1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dale1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dale1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dale1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dale1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dale1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dale1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dale1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Banged a hot sloot that seemed kinda crazy. Went to her place made her cook for me and bang me for two days then left.

Not much traction otherwise but sloots might start getting thirsty soon

Social media influencer AWillis's Avatar
    AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    it's proving difficult if you want to just fk.

i had two older sloots 44, 49 tell me over chat they want to suck my cawk and do anal. one added me on Whatsapp, other sloot is on tinder. i told them fk am i texting for 2 months daily till this is over and to hit me up once the virus is over. since i got other things to do in life like misc. younger old sloot said to break lockdown but didn't follow through, claimed ill on the day i was going to drive over and clap dem cheeks.

both blocked/unmatched after i stopped giving them messages/attention. i get other matches, but I don't message first during these times.

i think most sloots are in this boat. they are happy to receive validation and messages only. but lol at their fragile egos.

since then, changed location to Columbia and looking for wifey to bring over and make babies with
    Subjecting yourself to self imposed discipline is the surest way to increase the quality of your existence

Never accept defeat

Cobra Kai Crew

The opposite of courage, in our society, is not cowardice but conformity

Semi-Aesthetic/10 TheWeeknd4Ever's Avatar
    TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    damn, stay safe spade.

Guys, it's not worth it. Put dating on hold for now and wait until things go back to normal. The dating scene is going to be crazy, everyone will be horny and looking to go out with people.

I deleted all of my apps a few days ago and then re-downloaded them. Set up the profiles and just put them down. Haven't liked anyone on bumble, tinder or hinge. All I'm going to do is keep my profiles there and let women swipe/like me. And in a month or two when this is all over, I'll have a HUGE backlog of women to choose from when I start swiping. I already have like 76 likes waiting on tinder and in a day or two it should probably be at 99+. The flood gates will open boys, just be patient. The worst thing you can do is match with a dime right now and try and maintain a conversation with her for two months before you meet. It won't work. She will get bored of you and move on to talking to other guys as its purely for validation right now.

Stay safe in the meantime - our health should be our number 1 priority.

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol fuk dating. im hitting up random girls on twitter (in my city) srs
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

BambiDawl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BambiDawl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BambiDawl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BambiDawl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BambiDawl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BambiDawl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BambiDawl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BambiDawl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BambiDawl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BambiDawl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BambiDawl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I
    can't
    breathe

Dale1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dale1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dale1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dale1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dale1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dale1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dale1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dale1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dale1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dale1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dale1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    just lol miscers passing up on possy because fear of a little flu.

MortyF will become famous soon enough. (+50) MortyF will become famous soon enough. (+50) MortyF will become famous soon enough. (+50) MortyF will become famous soon enough. (+50) MortyF will become famous soon enough. (+50) MortyF will become famous soon enough. (+50) MortyF will become famous soon enough. (+50) MortyF will become famous soon enough. (+50) MortyF will become famous soon enough. (+50) MortyF will become famous soon enough. (+50) MortyF will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dating always was a difficult topic for me, especially during COVID.