SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Evl quarantine & chill giveaway πŸ’ͺ🏼😷 🦠 🦠 🦠

RULES:
    18+
    US ONLY
    REPS WELCOME
    MUST BE IN GREEN
    HAVENT WON FROM EVL IN PAST 30 DAYS
    Attached Images
    BODYBUILDING.COM AMBASSADOR

EVL Nutrition LEAD REP

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm a firefighter/paramedic and when things started to get a little bad here, I went on ******** marketplace and bought a $400 gym:

bench
    squat rack
    500lb of weights
    olympic bar
    ez curl bar
    2 olympic dumbbells

I already have a treadmill at home, so this was just perfect timing for myself. I've been looking online and home gym stuff is super expensive on ******** now. Insane.

Anyways, I stick to the basics for now. I lift 4x a week (Work 48 hours straight and don't workout usually at work). so I do:

Chest/Shoulders- Bench is my main lift and then just mostly dumbbell raises and maybe a standing barbell shoulder press if I got it in me still

Legs- Squats, Squats and more squats. I did some bodyweight lunges down the street afterwards too. Like 4 sets of 50. It was stupid. Good to mix it up

Arms- I got the basics. I can do skull crushers, curls, dumbbell curls, reverse curls, and dumbbell crusher or tricep kick backs. I did arms today and it was insane the pump I was able to get with the limited equipment

Back- I do "Assisted pullups" with the bar sitting on the squat rack. Then I can do barbell rows or dumbbell rows. I plan on doing deads too but even though it's all in the garage it still makes a lot of noise throughout the house so I gotta plan it out when the baby isn't napping or asleep.

To be honest it's been pretty awesome. Refreshing to get back to the basics and really have to focus on the muscle mind connection. I've been pretty wrecked the last few days too.
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

Get stronger every day DatdereCT's Avatar
    DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    As a personal trainer, this one hit home... for both my workouts and my wallet.

With that said, I made 2 YouTube videos to outline my "at home" workouts that I would want clients to do with minimal equipment. Feel free to watch, as I will embed them below.

Personally I am able to go to a buddy's house who has a power rack so we can at least squat, bench, and DL with a bar and about 500 lbs of plates. He also has TRX straps, so we can do some bodyweight rows, bicep curls, push ups and skull crushers. It just becomes a bit more of a "pump" workout with the amount of volume and high rep sets that we end up having to do. We went heavy squat/deads and lunges on Monday, and today will be our upper body push day. Looks like it'll be an every other day lifting, and MAYBE some cardio by running outside on the other days.

While this is a nuisance, I hope everyone can understand WHY we are having to stay home... and that we are all staying safe during this unique time.

NASM-CPT

Do not let anyone tell you that you cannot accomplish your goals.

krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Mine is simple with what I have, a 10yr old son that I'm showing the ropes to. He's got a bodyweight exercise app he loves, but now to be able to workout with dad is great. We usually do the following daily (x5 week).

Push-ups - 5 sets of 20
    Pullups - 5 sets of 10
    Side lat raises with kettle bells - 4 sets of 10
    Front raise with bells - 4 sets of 10
    Goblet squats with bells - 4 sets of 10

Jog or Bike ride after. My son does however many reps he can. It's great having him as a workout buddy. He's built just like me when I was a kid. Skinny as heck with no bodyfat.

I've got a 90lb heavy bag in the garage I need to incorporate too. Maybe fireman's carry or something. Walking lunges with it would be good too.

Keep it up guys, this will be over before you know it and the gym will be open again!
    My Reviews:
    https://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/krankphreak

\m/ Avalanche Hockey, Broncos Football \m/
    <> Oklahoma State Cowboys Football<>

PR's Bench/300 Squat/340 Deadlift/455

Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SwollenBeast27 View Post

RULES:
    18+
    US ONLY
    REPS WELCOME
    MUST BE IN GREEN
    HAVENT WON FROM EVL IN PAST 30 DAYS
    Lol love this one!

For me, I initially thought I'd be limited and after a week of getting antsy, going stir crazy, depression (yeah, i process quick) I got bored and used what I have on hand to do something cause I cant lose my gains. Plus the cardio with my 6yr girl is fun.... she's now reading nutrition labels and likes showing off her "guns".

Tools - old school adjustable dumbbells with 8 10lb plates.

2 little 5lb dbs
    jump rope.
    And Calisthenics- I'm a big dude (6'1-280lbs)

So far I'm piecing together workouts.....

Chest - floor DB presses 6X25, Pushups (Heavy work) 4x12-20, floor flyes
    Shoulders- rear flyes, floor seated db press, front and side raises
    Back- BO DB rows, shrugs (nothing in my house would hold my weight for pull ups)
    Legs-Gobblet squats with 85lb DB, 45lb lunges, should do hip thrusts...... might still do it just havent yet

Cardio..... jump ropes, burpees, planking, sit ups, walking the dog

thats how it looks......for now.
    Salty.......... like Extra salty.......

*Neg SS on site crew - MSSRA!

avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    EDIT: If you cannot see the video, here's the direct link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkW7JcILn3g

I thought this video would be perfect because I use BMX bars for a lot of grips and this brand is owned by a fellow BMX rider, Mike Spinner! This took a little while to gather things up and build but completed getting everything about a year ago and just organized it and built a new pulley system last Thursday.

Of course I can't go really heavy on anything but I can focus on slow and more rep movements.

Chest/shlders - Bench press 3x15, incline DB press 3x20, single arm flys 3x10, push ups x failure. shoulder press 3x10, punching bag press ss, ss forward and side laterals till almost failure

Legs - ss leg curls and ext 4x20, squat, 3x10 2x5 4 sec down 2 sec hold, punching bag hug front squats, bmx tire 2 plate front squats, Bulgarian split squats 3x10, hack squats 3x10

Back - single arm lat downs 3x15, single arm rows ss, deads, 3x20, reverse rows 3x10, db lat row 3x10. bb shrugs

Arms - the easiest workout for arms so a lot of time I get creative, use the BMX bars that has many grips! The days are also random and sometimes depending on work I don't get to fill out a signle day so it works to fill up the week!

Note: Some other creative things include filling my buddies cat litter container for water to curl, using chains and soon cinder blocks for extra intensity. More ideas to come.
    Last edited by avionsuelp; 03-25-2020 at 11:14 AM.
    PM for custom art inquiry's, examples on my page.

Workout log with recipes: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166481491

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Smile

barbell

weights

adjustable dumbbells

tricep bar

35 lbs dumbbells

the weights are from 2002 when i started bodybuilding and bought them from a training partner when he moved away

ordered a flat bench , which will be here soon

snapped some bands yesterday but Vtgrips offered me a replacement when i told him about them
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have just been doing alot more body weight movements like pushups, dips, supermans, air squats. Also I been doing cycle classes from youtube and Peleton. I will break open my TR-X straps tomorrow to do some more work outside. Nutrition has been adjusted for me immensely as well since im cutting
    -#TeamBramble #GetFitOrDie

Follow my Ongoing Physique Quest:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166876461

Instagram: The_Machine_JB

dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My home workout routine involves weight training down in my basement. I began to build my own home gym around 5.5 years ago before the birth of my first son. I knew that getting to the gym might have been difficult once he was born so I wanted to ensure that I had something in place to get my fix each day. Over the years, I've added some pieces here and there and now have myself a space where I have everything I need to get in a solid workout. It includes an Olympic free weight set with 300lbs of free weights, several misc. free weight plates that I can add to dumbbells, a Bowflex machine that I got from my parents when they moved, kettle bells and several resistance bands. I am going down there each morning and I've been having tremendous workouts.

SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pickin winners today

EVL Nutrition LEAD REP

krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SwollenBeast27 View Post
    Pickin winners today
    BOOM! Bump for this πŸ‘ good luck ya'll!
    My Reviews:

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck everyone !
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Home workouts? Sadly I haven't done anything.... I am now working full time from home and because my kids school is closed I am not a full time teacher. The only thing I am trying to do is just go run around my neighborhood a few times during the day. That is roughly 1 mile.
    Free Agent...

β˜‘*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*β˜‘

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177264401&p=1582345751#post1582345751

3 Winners send info with shirt size!!

Mormonpickett
    Krankphreak
    Jdot5

EVL Nutrition LEAD REP

Yeah buddy !!!! PM coming!!

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thanks bro n congrats to the other 2 winners. PM sent

Whoa yeah! Pm incoming, congrats guys!
    My Reviews:

Thanks swollen and the rest of the EVL gang. This beauty showed up on my doorstep

Will leave reviews on all 3 after some usage (the pump) product I will open when the gym reopens

^ awesome stack

Hope mine gets here soon!

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

Received mine as well. Retired my old shaker in favor of the beautiful new one. Will review in store, waiting on the gym opening like most to start the pump mode and isolate.
    My Reviews:

Got my package last night! Stoked to give it a shot - but I’m sick right now :/ hopefully in a day or 2

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

This stuff is awesome guys.

The Protein is super thin and super easy to drink. Almost like flavored water. Love it. Super quick and mixes very easily with a shaker-no clumps or anything. Very impressed with that product.

The pump product is next level. I could tell a noticable difference every workout with this stuff. I've waited to type this until I've worked every bodypart twice while using the product to make sure it wasn't a fluke or a 1 time thing. This pre has given me crazy pumps that I haven't had in awhile. Working out at a home gym is pretty tough to get "in the zone' per say but this stuff does it for me because my pump is so freakin painful. I'm like, yes! I can feel my quads pumping up while doin squats. Amazing

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

Nice man, I'm really looking forward to the pump product. I actually haven't opened anything yet. Gym should open next Friday. I've got no weights at home so it's body only. Finishing up my current multi before I open the new one but I will keep this thread posted when I do.
    My Reviews:

Alright, I've been away for a while on this one. Sold the house (still fixing what the buyers wanted) and moved into a new one. Whew!
    So the pump product is outstanding! Perfect for a caffeine free no stim workout. Tight muscle pumps and your veins really stand out with this product. Just started the multi. Great list of ingredients in it, looking for some more morning energy after a week or so using it. I havent tried the protein yet, still using my 6lb bag of another one but I'll get to it.
    After life calms down a bit more I'll be back at it 5 days a week. Still trucking along though.
    My Reviews: