Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz

Exclamation ๐Ÿ’Š๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’Š Warning About Self Medicating Against Coronavirus ๐Ÿ’Š๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’Š

I really hate to make yet another post about Coronavirus, but since President Trump had mentioned that the anti-malaria drug chloroquine can potentially treat the coronavirus, some people have been self medicating with it without realizing the potentially deadly consequences.

For one, chloroquine is NOT FDA approved to treat the coronavirus - nothing is. The dosing threshold for chloroquine is very small between the dose needed to be beneficial and the dose that can potentially kill you.

Virus Drug Touted by Trump, Musk Can Kill With Just Two Gram Dose

The drug touted by the U.S. President Donald Trump as a possible line of treatment against the coronavirus comes with severe warnings in China and can kill in dosages as little as two grams.

China, where the deadly pathogen first emerged in December, recommended the decades-old malaria drug chloroquine to treat infected patients in guidelines issued in February after seeing encouraging results in clinical trials. But within days, it cautioned doctors and health officials about the drugโ€™s lethal side effects and rolled back its usage.

This came after local media reported that a Wuhan Institute of Virology study found that the drug can kill an adult just dosed at twice the daily amount recommended for treatment, which is one gram.
    Just today it was reported that a couple in Phoenix were using the chloroquine protocol to self medicate themselves against the coronavirus and the man died and the woman is now in the ER on life support.

Man dies after ingesting chloroquine in an attempt to prevent coronavirus

An Arizona man has died after ingesting chloroquine phosphate โ€” believing it would protect him from becoming infected with the coronavirus. The man's wife also ingested the substance and is under critical care.

The toxic ingredient they consumed was not the medication form of chloroquine, used to treat malaria in humans. Instead, it was an ingredient listed on a parasite treatment for fish.

The man's wife told NBC News she'd watched televised briefings during which President Trump talked about the potential benefits of chloroquine. Even though no drugs are approved to prevent or treat COVID-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus, some early research suggests it may be useful as a therapy.
    Now your first thought might be "Man these people were stupid", but lately I have seen shady research chemical sites and online pharmacies selling this drug without prescriptions and so ANYONE could buy it and take it themselves without knowing the potential consequences. Just because you think your chloroquine source might not be the kind used to treat fish parasites doesn't mean it can't be the case. The chemicals are identical and in times of mass panic, counterfeit drugs can be made to look exceptionally similar to the real thing.

Not to mention, if you're buying a drug online that doesn't come from a pharmacy, especially if it's a "research chemical" site, you have no clue if they have it dosed properly or have made it themselves in their bathtub or what. This is way more common than you might imagine.

So PLEASE do not try and self medicate yourself against coronavirus. Even if you have it or think you have it, go to your local hospital, doctor or emergency room or call one of the many coronavirus hotlines that have been setup by your local, state or federal governments before you start taking ANYTHING that's not over the counter to treat this virus.

In my other thread, a lot of people have criticized my claim that Vitamin C and Zinc can't help boost the immune system. While I still believe that taking excess doses of either of these compounds can help, if you feel they may help, taking it along with Quercetin and Bromelain is probably your best choice. I take this combination for my allergies, along with Opti-L-Zinc and Ester-C. Ester-C has been shown in studies to be more orally bioavailable than regular absorbic acid as well as increase leukocyte production (reflective of tissue stores and influences on immune function).

EDIT: I noticed Opti-L-Zinc is out of stock here on bbcom (as well as Amazon), however, ZMA is also an excellent source of both Zinc and Magnesium (even if it doesn't raise your testosterone levels). Opti-L-Zinc is zinc bound to L-Methionine and ZMA uses Zinc L-Methionine And Zinc Aspartate, which are both good and highly orally bioavailable forms.

Determination of plasma and leukocyte vitamin C concentrations in a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial with Ester-Cยฎ
    Last edited by pogue; 03-24-2020 at 07:32 AM.
    I don't neg/infract/ban if you disagree with me in a civil discussion on any topic. โ˜ฎ๏ธ
    Old blog, articles are still good even though many URLs are broken: http://pogue972.blogspot.com/
    Follow me on Twitter! I post lots of interesting stuff: https://twitter.com/pogue25 ๐Ÿค
    I prefer email or Twitter for contact. However, you can PM me. My email is listed below.
    Email: http://scr.im/pogue ๐Ÿ“ง
    Required Reading: http://bit.ly/CandleinTheDark ๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธ

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You have to be a serious idiot to take something like that when it's not prescribed by a real dr.

As for Quercetin with bromelein I can't find any avail.
    Unapproved sig line

pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    You have to be a serious idiot to take something like that when it's not prescribed by a real dr.

As for Quercetin with bromelein I can't find any avail.
    I posted a link to right here at the bodybuilding.com store and it says it's in stock. There was another supplement I was going to recommend, but it's out of stock EVERYWHERE.

UPDATE: Scratch that, I see it is on backorder. But Amazon appears to have it in stock.
    I don't neg/infract/ban if you disagree with me in a civil discussion on any topic. โ˜ฎ๏ธ
    Old blog, articles are still good even though many URLs are broken: http://pogue972.blogspot.com/
    Follow me on Twitter! I post lots of interesting stuff: https://twitter.com/pogue25 ๐Ÿค
    I prefer email or Twitter for contact. However, you can PM me. My email is listed below.

Witrebel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Witrebel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Witrebel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Witrebel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Witrebel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Witrebel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Witrebel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Witrebel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Witrebel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Witrebel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Witrebel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Co-signed. Good post OP
    We are all gunna make it

ANumber1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ANumber1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ANumber1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ANumber1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ANumber1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ANumber1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ANumber1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ANumber1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ANumber1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ANumber1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ANumber1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    We don't need so-called science "experts" and their number figures. My great-grandfather died in a cold mine, my grandfather died in a coal mine, and my father died in a coal mine, so I'm not going let the globohomo femenvirowarmenists stop me from dying in a coal mine with this liberal media hype. I will drink aquarium chemicals and get my ZZ Top beard back to work on Monday like the backbone of America that I am.
    "I will respond by saying that it is you who is the dumbass." - Wincel, 6/20/19

soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Isn't eating fish medicine a simple form of natural selection? This world is way too soft if these types of people make it to their 60s....

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Man, the other thread was WAY funnier.
    ***The Misadventures of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 450x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dick Crew***
    ***Black Crew***
    ***High Test Crew***
    ****All hail LooksMaximus, King of the Misc****
    ****2019 Aesthetics Crew****

Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dumb ass people...god damn
    If your left leg is Thanksgiving and your right leg is Christmas, can I visit you between the holidays?

KC Chiefs crew

Johnez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to pogue again.

Cot fukking damn.

People are retarded. Just sad, so damn sad. Wow.

Regarding purity and integrity, Driven Sports and also the whole Nitrogen spiking in whey come to mind....which I believe you were also instrumental in exposing.
    Virtue is its own reward.
    6' 1" and tons of fun
    Age is in dog years

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pogue View Post
    I posted a link to right here at the bodybuilding.com store and it says it's in stock. There was another supplement I was going to recommend, but it's out of stock EVERYWHERE.

UPDATE: Scratch that, I see it is on backorder. But Amazon appears to have it in stock.
    I looked on Amazon the other day and didn't see any in stock. Plus Amazon is delivering so slowly I'd prob have COVID19 and over it by the time I got the supp. lol
    Unapproved sig line

Originally Posted by soaponarope1 View Post
    Isn't eating fish medicine a simple form of natural selection? This world is way too soft if these types of people make it to their 60s....
    I suppose you could add them to the Darwin Awards. But you might be suprised to learn that people actually have been ingesting the fish form of this as a "supplement" for various and sundry reasons that don't have anything to do with it being an anti-viral way before this.

Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    Man, the other thread was WAY funnier.
    Feel free to repost some of the gems

Originally Posted by Johnez View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to pogue again.

Cot fukking damn.

People are retarded. Just sad, so damn sad. Wow.

Regarding purity and integrity, Driven Sports and also the whole Nitrogen spiking in whey come to mind....which I believe you were also instrumental in exposing.
    Are you talking about CRAZE? I didn't have anything to do with that, I don't remember it having nitrogen, but some illegal stimulant in it.

I looked on Amazon the other day and didn't see any in stock. Plus Amazon is delivering so slowly I'd prob have COVID19 and over it by the time I got the supp. lol
    They've been doing pretty good for me. But you can also check out Google Shopping and they have more vendors that will have what you're looking for and you can do overnight express from USPS if you really want it fast.

Johnez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Are you talking about CRAZE? I didn't have anything to do with that, I don't remember it having nitrogen, but some illegal stimulant in it.
    Yes, the craze with Dendrobium extract that turned out to be meth. And whey protein companies spiking their chit with useless aminos to fool the nitrogen testing to get an inflated protein reading. Might have been another sciency dude (Nero?) that was on this. Was yeeeeears ago.
    Virtue is its own reward.
    6' 1" and tons of fun
    Age is in dog years

JeepBruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JeepBruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JeepBruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JeepBruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JeepBruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JeepBruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JeepBruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JeepBruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JeepBruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JeepBruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JeepBruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    As much as I agree with the message, this story inevitably grew way more popular than it should have because it paints Trump supporters in a bad light.

Someone made the point in another thread, but what these people did was essentially consume bleach because it is known bleach kills the virus.

They saw "chloroquine" in the name of a aquarium cleaner and decided to take it.
    Last edited by JeepBruh; 03-25-2020 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Wording not precise enough!

ANumber1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ANumber1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ANumber1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ANumber1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ANumber1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ANumber1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ANumber1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ANumber1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ANumber1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ANumber1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ANumber1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by JeepBruh View Post
    Someone made the point in another thread, but what these people did was essentially consume bleach because it is known bleach kills the virus.
    Same idea as drinking colloidal silver. What's wrong with that?

"I will respond by saying that it is you who is the dumbass." - Wincel, 6/20/19

TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This really could go in the other stickied thread in the first post. No one here, even Kormo...would ingest fish tank cleaner.
    6'3 Master Race
    GOATCal Crew
    No Pillow Crew

ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    As much as I agree with the message, this story inevitably grew way more popular than it should have because it paints Trump supporters in a bad light.

They saw "chloroquine" in the name of a aquarium cleaner and decided to take it, ignoring the fact it was chloroquine phosphate.
    this. googled a few keywords from the article's title, and there are countless amounts of other articles making it seem like it's trump's fault because these two idiots ingested something that's not meant for humans, but these companies need to make money, so they'll create all kinds of clickbait headlines in order to get people to click on the links.
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I suppose you could add them to the Darwin Awards. But you might be suprised to learn that people actually have been ingesting the fish form of this as a "supplement" for various and sundry reasons that don't have anything to do with it being an anti-viral way before this.
    This also seems incredibly retarded

Unstumpable is a name known to all. (+5000) Unstumpable is a name known to all. (+5000) Unstumpable is a name known to all. (+5000) Unstumpable is a name known to all. (+5000) Unstumpable is a name known to all. (+5000) Unstumpable is a name known to all. (+5000) Unstumpable is a name known to all. (+5000) Unstumpable is a name known to all. (+5000) Unstumpable is a name known to all. (+5000) Unstumpable is a name known to all. (+5000) Unstumpable is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Natural selection at work. But very happy thereโ€™s a super effective treatment now. Maybe we can get things back to normal now.

That was not at all the intention, I think you're just reading it in a light of bias. However, President Trump did basically advocate this drug as a cure and then the FDA commissioner had to come out and correct him that chloroquine was not approved as a treatment for COVID. Even if they weren't Trump supporters, the fact that he came out and said it to the entire nation could have been thought to be good or reputable advice. But, let's street clear of politics in this thread.

It's kind of technically different than consuming bleach. Chloroquine has a direct mode of action and you can read about on Wikipedia or the clinical pharmacology on rxlist.com where it's listed under it's brand name Aralen.

They saw "chloroquine" in the name of a aquarium cleaner and decided to take it, ignoring the fact it was chloroquine phosphate.
    The phosphate version is the exact same version that's sold as the anti-malaria drug.

Originally Posted by ispy View Post
    this. googled a few keywords from the article's title, and there are countless amounts of other articles making it seem like it's trump's fault because these two idiots ingested something that's not meant for humans, but these companies need to make money, so they'll create all kinds of clickbait headlines in order to get people to click on the links.
    You're welcome to read it from the other side of aisle from Fox News, where they argument basically boils down to "Critics pointed out, however, that an overdose of any drug can lead to death."

Critics slam Bloomberg News report warning 2 grams of Trump's touted anti-virus drug 'can kill'

Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I've been anti-Trump since the start of his campaign in 2015, but if someone seeing Trump saying a certain medicine might help treat coronavirus makes them think it's OK to ingest aquarium cleaner, that's clearly on them, not Trump. Fauci said it right last week. Trump and Fauci are both right on the issue but from different viewpoints. Some drugs are showing promising results that we should be optimistic about, but nothing has been approved through rigorous testing as a cure or treatment.

JeepBruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JeepBruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JeepBruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JeepBruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JeepBruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JeepBruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JeepBruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JeepBruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JeepBruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JeepBruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JeepBruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

The phosphate version is the exact same version that's sold as the anti-malaria drug.
    Mistype on my part and I don't want to get too much into semantics, but precision matters in this case. Message I was trying to convey was chloroquine aquarium cleaner.

General sentiment still stands. Don't take aquarium cleaner. Listen to doctor advice.

It's kind of technically different than consuming bleach. Chloroquine has a direct mode of action and you can read about on Wikipedia or the clinical pharmacology on rxlist.com where it's listed under it's brand name Aralen.
    You're reading a little too much into this. It was an analogy to convey a general idea or message and something that most people can relate to in fairly uncharted waters regarding experimental treatments.

BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz
    Don't self medicate.. Proceeds to give advice on self medicating to boost the immune system.
    Natty AF Crew

I'm the person Iceman's dog thinks he is

jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol rekt
    405/315/506

That was not at all the intention, I think you're just reading it in a light of bias. However, President Trump did basically advocate this drug as a cure and then the FDA commissioner had to come out and correct him that chloroquine was not approved as a treatment for COVID. Even if they weren't Trump supporters, the fact that he came out and said it to the entire nation could have been thought to be good or reputable advice. But, let's street clear of politics in this thread.
    Trump's name is mentioned four times in the original post and is tied to a death based off advice he never formally gave.

Maybe be a little more cognizant of how that is going to perceived? I will street clear going forward in this thread.

Originally Posted by BOZZ View Post
    Don't self medicate.. Proceeds to give advice on self medicating to boost the immune system.
    How could you do this to a fellow mod? I thought we were brothers.

SteadyFlexOnU is not very well liked. (-100) SteadyFlexOnU is not very well liked. (-100) SteadyFlexOnU is not very well liked. (-100) SteadyFlexOnU is not very well liked. (-100) SteadyFlexOnU is not very well liked. (-100) SteadyFlexOnU is not very well liked. (-100) SteadyFlexOnU is not very well liked. (-100) SteadyFlexOnU is not very well liked. (-100) SteadyFlexOnU is not very well liked. (-100) SteadyFlexOnU is not very well liked. (-100) SteadyFlexOnU is not very well liked. (-100)

Arrow

Is this thread really necessary its like saying oh yeah dont eat tide pods like come the fuk on. Darwin awards to idiots

taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you have something like a Vitamin Cottage or other "natural grocer" kind of store near you, try them. I found a bottle at VC near me. Got another backup off another vitamin site before they went on backorder.
    *MFC Elder Statesmen Cabinet Crew*

**Distal Bicep Rupture Crew (Feb 2013)** -- recovery log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151942933
    **Extreme Dips Crew** - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136113651

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lmao. I used to know a dude who used fish tank amoxicillin this way. What a fukin retard
    MTB = leg day