Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by SteadyFlexOnU View Post
    Is this thread really necessary its like saying oh yeah dont eat tide pods like come the fuk on. Darwin awards to idiots
    If I hadn't seen a research chem site selling it on another bodybuilding forum I probably wouldn't have posted this.

Originally Posted by HMFIC_BROWSIN View Post
    Lmao. I used to know a dude who used fish tank amoxicillin this way. What a fukin retard
    See what I mean? People take vet drugs all the time to save money or because they're stupid. Hell, a lot of the AAS we got back in the day were from vet suppliers.
    I don't neg/infract/ban if you disagree with me in a civil discussion on any topic. โ˜ฎ๏ธ
    Old blog, articles are still good even though many URLs are broken: http://pogue972.blogspot.com/
    Follow me on Twitter! I post lots of interesting stuff: https://twitter.com/pogue25 ๐Ÿค
    I prefer email or Twitter for contact. However, you can PM me. My email is listed below.
    Email: http://scr.im/pogue ๐Ÿ“ง
    Required Reading: http://bit.ly/CandleinTheDark ๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธ

rockr101 is a name known to all. (+5000) rockr101 is a name known to all. (+5000) rockr101 is a name known to all. (+5000) rockr101 is a name known to all. (+5000) rockr101 is a name known to all. (+5000) rockr101 is a name known to all. (+5000) rockr101 is a name known to all. (+5000) rockr101 is a name known to all. (+5000) rockr101 is a name known to all. (+5000) rockr101 is a name known to all. (+5000) rockr101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    weeding out the stupid
    {\_/}
    ( - .-)
    /=>๐ŸŽง

AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Pogue with another stickied thread on the china virus, what fake news are you pumping now?

Time to be demodded brotha

New Jack Hustler RocknRollMuscle's Avatar
    RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Darwin.

If you run to the fish store to cure your corona virus, sorry I don't feel sorry for you. It's not Trump's fault he asked FDA to look into it. He can also just say pointless feel good carp.
    Weight loss: IF, Lift, Low Carb, Baby Steps and one refeed day.
    Stubborn fat: EC or Yohimbine HCL (fasted) + calorie deficit
    Conservatives: Cut The Cord. Stop giving fake news money

Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It only works by enema.
    I love eggs.

pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by AlwaysFocus View Post
    Pogue with another stickied thread on the china virus, what fake news are you pumping now?

Time to be demodded brotha
    Anyone who uses 'fake news' as a non-sarcastic term is laughable. So, I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not.
    I don't neg/infract/ban if you disagree with me in a civil discussion on any topic. โ˜ฎ๏ธ
    Old blog, articles are still good even though many URLs are broken: http://pogue972.blogspot.com/
    Follow me on Twitter! I post lots of interesting stuff: https://twitter.com/pogue25 ๐Ÿค
    I prefer email or Twitter for contact. However, you can PM me. My email is listed below.
    Email: http://scr.im/pogue ๐Ÿ“ง
    Required Reading: http://bit.ly/CandleinTheDark ๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธ

engj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) engj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) engj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) engj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) engj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) engj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) engj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) engj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) engj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) engj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) engj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is this thread really necessary its like saying oh yeah dont eat tide pods like come the fuk on. Darwin awards to idiots
    Hydroxychloroquine is an important maintenance medication for people with Rheumatoid arthritis and other immune conditions, and shortages are already happening.
    ------♥♥-----
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    -----♥♥♥-----
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    --♥♥-----♥♥--

hotsaucebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) hotsaucebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) hotsaucebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) hotsaucebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) hotsaucebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) hotsaucebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) hotsaucebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) hotsaucebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) hotsaucebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) hotsaucebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) hotsaucebrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by engj View Post
    Hydroxychloroquine is an important maintenance medication for people with Rheumatoid arthritis and other immune conditions, and shortages are already happening.
    I buy a few things from an online pharmacy. I remember months back seeing hydroxychloroquine on there, its dirt cheap. Just checked and of course they're out of stock for every single generic brand.
    No Glow, No Go Crew

*Cries about negs* Crew

engj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) engj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) engj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) engj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) engj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) engj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) engj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) engj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) engj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) engj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) engj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hotsaucebrah View Post
    I buy a few things from an online pharmacy. I remember months back seeing hydroxychloroquine on there, its dirt cheap. Just checked and of course they're out of stock for every single generic brand.
    Its a non-optional med for my wife whos been on it for 10+ years, when things started getting real a few weeks ago I had her stack 6 months of it.
    ------♥♥-----
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    -----♥♥♥-----
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    --♥♥-----♥♥--

NextPound is a name known to all. (+5000) NextPound is a name known to all. (+5000) NextPound is a name known to all. (+5000) NextPound is a name known to all. (+5000) NextPound is a name known to all. (+5000) NextPound is a name known to all. (+5000) NextPound is a name known to all. (+5000) NextPound is a name known to all. (+5000) NextPound is a name known to all. (+5000) NextPound is a name known to all. (+5000) NextPound is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Know How it Spreads

There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).

The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus.

The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person.

Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
    Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes.

These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
    Take steps to protect yourself

Wash Your Hands

Clean your hands often

Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.

If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.

Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
    Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.

Quarantine
    Avoid close contact
    Avoid close contact with people who are sick
    Put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community. This is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
    Take steps to protect others
    Bed
    Stay home if youโ€™re sick
    Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care. Learn what to do if you are sick.
    Cover Your Cough
    Cover coughs and sneezes
    Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
    Throw used tissues in the trash.
    Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
    Mask
    Wear a facemask if you are sick
    If you are sick: You should wear a facemask when you are around other people (e.g., sharing a room or vehicle) and before you enter a healthcare providerโ€™s office. If you are not able to wear a facemask (for example, because it causes trouble breathing), then you should do your best to cover your coughs and sneezes, and people who are caring for you should wear a facemask if they enter your room. Learn what to do if you are sick.
    If you are NOT sick: You do not need to wear a facemask unless you are caring for someone who is sick (and they are not able to wear a facemask). Facemasks may be in short supply and they should be saved for caregivers.
    Clean Surfaces
    Clean and disinfect
    Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
    If surfaces are dirty, clean them: Use detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection.

RWNAT is not very well liked. (-100) RWNAT is not very well liked. (-100) RWNAT is not very well liked. (-100) RWNAT is not very well liked. (-100) RWNAT is not very well liked. (-100) RWNAT is not very well liked. (-100) RWNAT is not very well liked. (-100) RWNAT is not very well liked. (-100) RWNAT is not very well liked. (-100) RWNAT is not very well liked. (-100) RWNAT is not very well liked. (-100)
    and this needed to be stickied?

bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I dont think you realise how many people here are blinded by Trump and would do whatever he says without hesitation because msm is fake news.
    Sig line can't be a novel

TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Way too many stickied corona threads, this one most of all.
    6'3 Master Race
    GOATCal Crew
    No Pillow Crew

veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pogue View Post
    That was not at all the intention, I think you're just reading it in a light of bias. However, President Trump did basically advocate this drug as a cure and then the FDA commissioner had to come out and correct him that chloroquine was not approved as a treatment for COVID. Even if they weren't Trump supporters, the fact that he came out and said it to the entire nation could have been thought to be good or reputable advice. But, let's street clear of politics in this thread.
    Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    I dont think you realise how many people here are blinded by Trump and would do whatever he says without hesitation because msm is fake news.
    I'd have to go back and listen to the quote again, but I thought it was in context to there being hope for treatment and that they were looking into all avenues of potential treatment. Then, during a press conference (this week?), he literally said they were starting clinical trials in NY which I would infer meant it wasn't an FDA approved treatment yet. He said "we're studying it very closely."

Maybe I missed a quote where he said something outlandish but everything I've seen has been very practical.

On topic, dear God you're correct that if you buy this drug from some shady online vendor, you have no idea what is actually in what you're buying. Pharmacy is a game of literal micrograms, milligrams, etc. and these are extremely small amounts that are easy to make errors with. Even in a good intention situation errors in making these drugs could occur and they could be fatal or organ damaging. I've seen tons of overdose cases that were mental health related and IMO even if you don't die, the long term suffering you incur due to organ damage is sobering.

You literally could accidentally kill yourself or kill your liver/kidneys as the fish tank cleaner dude did for a virus that has a what, 97% survival rate? Be smart!
    MFC

Misc Mursenary Crew

ImSkellington has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImSkellington has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImSkellington has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImSkellington has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImSkellington has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImSkellington has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImSkellington has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImSkellington has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImSkellington has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImSkellington has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImSkellington has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just drink a ton of Vitamin C packets, you'll be fine.

Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks, pogue, we can always count on you to be on the up and up regarding various medications and supplementation!!
    іяс сязш -- bodybuilding.com chat room moderator
    http://chat.bodybuilding.com/

untouchabledfx is just really nice. (+1000) untouchabledfx is just really nice. (+1000) untouchabledfx is just really nice. (+1000) untouchabledfx is just really nice. (+1000) untouchabledfx is just really nice. (+1000) untouchabledfx is just really nice. (+1000) untouchabledfx is just really nice. (+1000) untouchabledfx is just really nice. (+1000) untouchabledfx is just really nice. (+1000) untouchabledfx is just really nice. (+1000) untouchabledfx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Posted this in another thread.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21356245
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16730806

As well as other articles about this supplement if you search.

The supplement is used in some weight loss and cortisol control products.
    I'm not clamming anything here just sharing information that is already out there.
    *Misc Cologne Crew*
    *MISC POLISH CREW*